United Conservative States of America - Cover

United Conservative States of America

Copyright© 2007 by Kjm

Chapter 2: The Turning Tide Case

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Turning Tide Case - This story is written with no knowledge at all of American Justice system. It's written with a tongue-in-cheek spirit and is not designed to get real feminists in uproar. No real women were spanked, hurt or otherwise damaged in this story. I do not advocate any changes in real relationship between sexes. The story really is set in a parallel Universe. Imaginary women will get spanked and imaginary feminists will get a lot of headache. The codes will change chapter by chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Enema   Caution  

The Case of Mrs. Samantha Lovell against Mr. William Lovell

Part A: The Facts

This case, once again championed by WAU happened a little later and was as important for the American domestic life as the Smith polygamy case. It was also extremely important because it reinstated Corporal Punishment as one of possible alternatives for tribunals to deal with misdemeanors and lesser crimes. It also extended the validity of Miller's Bakery judgment to employee—employer relationship between the State and its female Civil Servants. This rule was quickly adopted by the Military. And last but not least, it was the first time that WAU was nicknamed as IWA—Irresponsible Women of America—adopted by the Conservative Press and firmly planted inside the American Public mind.

But let's look at the well documented facts. The dialogues were reproduced from memory by the participants; a substantial part of involvement of WAU was taped; the rest was reconstructed as the 'best guess' approach.

Samantha was newlywed and unemployed. Her loving hubby, mild-mannered Bill was the sole provider. A couple of months after the wedding, Samantha coaxed by her closest friend Melissa, enrolled in the Chicago WAU Chapter. After several meetings she was hooked. She knew for certain what was wrong with the world: men. The evil, uncouth, insensible and brute lot should be treated as the vermin they were. So she started to treat Bill accordingly.

Bill, who in the beginning was supporting his wife's new interest suddenly found himself coming home after a hard work day to an empty, unkempt house, no dinner, no washed clothes no cuddly little wife to make him romantic and happy.

When she gave him a standard WAU fare about humiliating maid service that he required from her, he tried to reason, pointing that they had no means to pay for home service and they should split the house-keeping he providing the resources and she the work or she should try a job and complement family earning so they could afford a maid.

Working for another chauvinistic male was of course outside Sam wishes, she much preferred rally with her WAU companions and criticize her husband for his inadequate home provisioning.

Then came the day when Bill tired of living in a pig-pen, goaded by his co-workers and coached by his boss, before leaving for work in the morning gave his young wife a sheet of paper with a set of tasks that should be completed before he returned home. Sam still in her pajamas calmly tore the sheet of paper in hundred of pieces and throwing them on the floor told her livid husband in no uncertain and very vulgar terms what he could do with the tasks.

Something snapped in the otherwise mild man. He picked the phone, called his office and asked his boss for a half-day leave. Than he took off his jacket and neatly hanged it in the closet. He picked one of their kitchen straight-backed armless chairs and placed it in front of his uncomprehending and growingly uneasy wife. She was so used to her mild-mannered almost wimpy man that even when he took off his belt the danger didn't register in her brain.

The young couple didn't match physically. Bill's nickname was 'Big Bill' and he was big all-around. Tall and massive and a little too thick in the mid-range, with thick thighs and arms and beefy hands. His little wife was really little. The vivacious and petite Samantha with her small boobs and compact round bottom looked rather like Bill's teenage daughter instead of wife.

Previously to her enrollment in WAU, they used to cuddle after Bill got home, with her small body fitting easily and comfortably on his ample lap, and she used to call him 'her daddy-bill' or 'her teddy-bill' between kisses. Bill was considerate and tender to his 'little one' and insisted on love-making with her on top in order not to burden her with his considerable weight. Another favorite position of his was her sitting on his lap impaled on his large penis, usually facing him, but occasionally with her back to his chest. Bill liked that way because it allowed him to hold her perk tits and see her smooth back and perfectly round bottom riding over his thighs. Once he tried to nudge his cock between her white cheeks but Sam's violent reaction put an end to Bill's hope to enjoy his wife in that different way.

Bill calmly sat down on the chair and grabbing his small wife by her neck, in one smooth motion dropped her belly-down over his massive thighs, another smooth movement and her pajama pants and pink panties were dragged down to her calves leaving her lily-white bottom bare and up-ended. When he pulled his small wife by her slender neck further in the direction of the floor the unhappy woman was forced to grab the chair's legs in order not to fall face down on the carpet. Pleased with her position, her compact bottom the highest part of her body, he clamped one massive thigh over her coltish flying legs effectively immobilizing his small victim. Everything in place, Bill started to belabor her buttocks and thighs with his doubled-over wide belt.

Pain! Pampered Samantha never before felt even a sting of a single slap from her over-indulging parents and she wasn't prepared for the blazing fire that her normally wimpy husband was igniting in her defenseless bottom and thighs. After only two strokes she voiced loudly her distress. After five, her shock and anger at being treated like a child and not as a responsible adult, equal or even superior to the guy that was holding her effortlessly over his lap, was transformed into an overpowering desire to be anywhere else and not on the said lap. After ten she announced in a failing and whining voice to the world in general and her Bill in particular that she was repentant of her ways; that she would be the best girl ever; that she was very, very sorry and if he only let her go, she would show him the best time ever.

Bill was interested, but insisted to finish the spanking properly and only stopped when he sensed that his little wife wasn't fighting the blows any more, but went limp over his lap wailing "please... please..." all the time. Her pajama pants and panties were in a heap on the floor, sent there during her antics at the peak of the strapping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.