Panama - Cover

Panama

Copyright© 2007 by mikey2much

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young sailor and a jaded whore find a night of happiness and loses his virginity in a saloon in Panama. Later, back on the ship as he allows himself to come under the control of the Boatswain and his friends the young man's life takes a very gay turn.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Workplace  

James watched the ring of the boy's asshole as it clung to his cock, extended like a set of puckered lips on the way up and inverted as it was pushed up inside of the boy as he rode down the shaft of the big cock until he sat flat on the older man, completely inhaling the cock with his tight little ass-pussy. James' eyes traveled up the lads ass crack, pass the swell of his girlish hips, up the slim back to the boy's head which was pressed into Frenchy's crotch. James thought that the sandy blonde color of the boy's hair looked fragile and frail against the black forest of hair that covered Frenchy's body.

The boy's body was shiny with sweat as he face-fucked himself while at the same time he ground his ass against the dick that was fucking him. Scotty was so hot he could hardly stand it, he was hungry for the load that he knew was building in Frenchy's balls and he longed for the hot wet feeling of James' cum shooting deep into his ass. Just the thought of what was coming his way made his dick jump.

The men exchanged grins as the two of them watched the young man they held pinned between them. The sloppy wet sound of his fucking asshole competing with the grunts and slurping noises escaping past Frenchy's dick in his mouth, as he applied himself to getting his two men off. They had reason to smile and feel quiet proud of themselves as they had succeeded in their efforts to turn the virginal young man into a cum hungry slut. Six days ago the young, eighteen year old, man had no idea what sex was, having never experienced it with another person. Now, well, seeing is believing, and anybody seeing this boy at work could tell he loved every minute of it.

James, the Boatswain of the deck crews, was a driver of men. He drove one now when he growled, "I want to feel that ass, I want to feel that ass sucking on my dick." James slapped Scotty's ass cheek, making a loud explosive sound and leaving a bright red handprint. "Squeeze that cock, work that ass, ahh, yeah, that's what I want." He could feel the boy's ass muscles clenching and squeezing, trying to milk the cum from his dick. "You fucking beautiful slut, Goddamnit, don't you stop, don't you dare stop." James grabbed the boy's hips and used them to help hammer his cock into the spasming asshole, chanting with each stroke, "don't you stop."

Every second stroke he slapped a different ass-cheek until Scotty's ass glowed with a hot red heat you could see. "Don't you stop" he drove up hard into the boy, his hand slapped hard against the boy's ass, and stayed there holding the ass up as James let his cock slip back out until just the head was still inside. "Don't you stop," he drove up as he let the boy's ass fall down forcing a grunt out the boy, as he bottomed out in him, "work that ass, don't you stop."

Frenchy could tell that the boy was on the verge of cumming, so he told him. "Wrap your left hand around my ass, and take your right hand and play with your dick." He felt the boy's mouth slide deeper onto his cock as he fell forward, but he kept sucking and was able to stabilize himself with his one hand on Frenchy's ass. Now every stroke the boatswain made forced the boy to fall forward onto Frenchy's cock, and the chanting of "Don't you stop" gave everybody the same cadence as the three men rushed to climax together.

Frenchy got there first as the boy's head was pushed hard forward by one of the boatswain's thrust into the boy's ass, driving his dick deep down into Scotty's throat. The muscles of the young man's throat, gasping for air and trying to swallow around the dick lodged so tightly inside his air passage, became so intense and strong that they provoked the climax that they had been rushing toward, giving both men the release that they sought. Frenchy felt his cock swell and jump as he blasted his cum deep inside the boy, pressing Scotty's head into his pelvis, keeping his dick imbedded as deep as he could.

Scotty's senses were being pushed well beyond where they were designed to go. The feeling of the dick in his throat swelling up even larger, completely filling his throat, choking off his air as it spewed it's cum directly down his throat into his stomach. It hurt. It hurt his throat as well as his asshole to have a large hard cock forced into them, and Scotty to his joy, had found he loved to suffer that special hurt for his men. Involuntarily Scotty felt his ass muscles clamp down hard on the Boatswain's thick cock as his own smaller dick shot its hot cum onto his belly and the Boatswain's legs.

Behind him, Scotty heard the boatswain bellow as he pushed up hard into the ass of the young man, simultaneously pulling that sweet ass down on his impaling cock. Grinding up into that deliciously spasming orifice, forcing the air from the lungs of the young man held, spitted by their two cocks, between them. Spraying the boy's bowels with his hot seed, forcing the almost deliriously sucking ass down hard against his belly, going as deep as his short squat cock could go. "Get it boy, don't you stop", the boatswain said through the teeth gritting intensity of his orgasm, "don't you stop."

Frenchy let the boy suck for as long as he could stand it and then pulled his still hard cock free of those thick sensuous lips, a string of sticky cum connecting the empty mouth to the hard cock. A pretty picture, Frenchy thought, as he pushed his cock back between those two lips and let the hungry mouth lick and suck him clean. He gently stroked the boys head of fine blonde hair, amazed by how soft and womanly it felt, wishing it were longer. After a moment he pulled free again, turning the boys face up so he could see his eyes, "you are getting to be a first class cocksucker."

The naked young man was nearly hairless, his skin shiny with sweat as he sat astride the boatswain's cock, his ass muscles still working on that thick shaft. Looking up into Frenchy's eyes, his boyish face covered with a mixture of slobber and cum, he smiled, an action that used his entire face, "thanks, it was my pleasure" he said licking the cum from his lips and then he closed his eyes and began to rock and grind his ass on the boatswains cock, lost to his own passion.

Frenchy slapped the boatswain's leg, "Scotty has to get to the galley or Obst will be raising hell." The budding man-slut continued to grind his girlish ass, his eyes still closed, his mind in some dreamy fantasy built around the sensations of the cock up his ass. "Come on you two, we don't want to fuck this thing up by being stupid about it. Come on Scotty, climb off that thing and get dressed."

James knew that Frenchy was right and reluctantly slapped that sweet ass one more time. "Okay, jump off and get dressed Slut." He slapped the ass two more times, fast and hard, startling the boy out of his dreamy state of mind. "Jump up for now, go take care of your dinner shift and we'll see you here at nine o;clock."

Scotty carefully pulled himself off James' cock, the girth of the thing always left his asshole gaping open for a bit before it could get back to its normal shape. Being the boatswain, James got off on giving commands, being a slut Scotty got off on obeying.

When James said, "Sweet Cheeks, show Frenchy how I opened that hole of yours today,"

Scotty didn't hesitate; he turned around and stuck his ass up for the Dayman to see his gaping hole.

"Yeah, you stretched it a bit but nothing like Obst's boot is going to do if you ain't there in five minutes." Frenchy spun the younger man around and forced him erect on his feet, his eyes going down the body of the boy, finding the kid's dick still semi hard, truly a natural born slut. "Wash your face and get dressed or you are going to be late. We don't need Obst causing any trouble, so go do your job. We'll see you tonight."

Scotty slipped his shirt over his head and pulled on a pair of jeans, the boatswain had forbidden him any underwear, and slipped on his shoes without socks. Picking up an old towel he wiped off his face, grinning at Frenchy as he did. "You tasted so good today, I love belonging to you guys, I love making you happy." The boyish young man laughed out loud saying, "I love getting you two off so much that it gets me off just thinking about it. I mean I just had my brains fucked out of me, and I am already looking forward to tonight." And then seeing the clock on the desk, "hell, I got to go."

Scotty went to go out the door but Frenchy pulled him close with his arm wrapped around his shoulder and planted a kiss on top of his 'Beatle' haircut. "It was great kid, see you tonight," and then released him letting him leave to report to the second cook, Obst.

The boatswain made no effort to get up, rather he lay on the bed with a sour expression on his face. "I don't like this shit, we need to get the kid into the deck crew where we could have complete control. As long as he is working for Obst, he ain't really ours"

Frenchy agreed completely with the Boatswain but how do you manage that? The deck crew was full, so they would have to get rid of somebody, that wouldn't be easily done while at sea, maybe when they reached port, they could do something. But, even if they managed to do that, how would they get Obst to let his Dining Room Orderly go and leave him shorthanded in the galley? For the life of him, Frenchy didn't see a way to make it happen.

"We need somebody in the deck crew to have an accident or get sick or something like that. We need an opening for Miss Scottie to fill." James got two beers from his cooler and using a can opener popped two holes in the top and handed it to Frenchy, repeating the process on his own can and taking a big swig of the cold beer. "I want you to replace the overhead steam line on 'B' deck, put some of the O S's on it and hide all the pipe wrenches except for the thirty six inchers." The Boatswain, seeing the puzzlement on Frenchy's face explained further, "look a guy working overhead with a long heavy wrench might lose his balance and grab hold of the hot pipe to keep from falling, burning his hand. Then we would have an opening on the deck crew for our favorite slut. For my part of this I'm going to start the men to shushing all the cables, nasty work with all that grease on your hands, somebody could get hurt there too."

"Yeah, I can see how a man could lose his balance working on a ladder with a thirty six inch pipe wrench. I'll see what I can do." But inside Frenchy was afraid that they were going to get a man hurt for no good reason because they still had to get Obst to let the boy go. "I don't know about you but I worked up an appetite, I'm heading to the mess."

"I go with you," James said as he rose from the bed, "you know this kid is the hottest piece of ass I have ever been around. I ain't ever knew anybody, male or female that loved to fuck like him. I want to see how far we can take him." The Boatswain looked to his best friend, "do you know what I mean?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.