Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave - Cover

Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a commissioned piece of work with much stronger humiliation and action based o requirements of a lady from USA.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles   Caution   Violence  

As with all sub missive females, there comes a time when they out grow the abilities of a particular master and often move up to more stricter masters or one with different likes and dislikes, this way they continue to expand their limits.

So it was with Stephanie, She and I both agreed we had exhausted all the things she needed to learn to be a complete slut slave, however I told her she would not be moving far as I had arranged for Robbie to take on her training as he liked things I did not.

So Stephanie moved next door leaving Serena and I to continue her training, but that was not the last we saw of Stephanie, not by a long way. I often saw her tied out naked in back garden of my neighbour's house.

There is one instance I would relate to you; which I must point out before I do so, I do not condone in any way, but Stephanie was up for it.

One evening about six months after our parting, I saw Robbie, putting out a large rubber sheet in the back garden and he came over to talk. He told me if I was around later it might be interesting for me to watch Stephanie's latest trick.

Well about an hour later Stephanie was led out naked as usual and she was allowed to come over and speak to me. She seemed in a happy frame of mind and not the least bit intimidated. I asked her if she was happy and she genuinely replied she was, although she did admit Robbie was stricter than I had ever been.

Just then Robbie appeared at back door and indicated to Stephanie it was time. Then six males paraded out into the Garden and took seats around the rubber sheet. Stephanie walked into the centre of the sheet and sat, Next Robbie brought out a large black Labrador dog; which seemed excited and full of bounce to be in such a large gathering. I noticed Stephanie look at me and she actually blushed.

Once Robbie and the dog were in the centre of the crowd he announced that Stephanie had been a bitch all week and as such she was now going to learn what being a bitch really meant. He told her she was going to become Blackies bitch and then he told her to befriend Blackie.

Stephanie began to pet Blackie and he tried to lick her tits. This continued for a short while whilst Stephanie slowly slid her hand down under Blackies belly, soon she was stroking his cock from its furry sheath and without being instructed too she lowered her head and began to suck the dog cock. Soon Blackie was humping the air and Robbie clapped his hands; instantly Stephanie adopted the classic bitch in heat pose, her head lowered to the sheet, her arse high in the air as she was on hands and knees.

Blackie must have been well trained because he never hesitate, he scurried around behind her hand leapt his front paws on to her back, soon his hard pointed doggy cock was jabbing at Stephanie's cunt and she reached back and guided the heat seeking pointed missile to her cunt. She groaned loudly as it first entered her with such force; and the dog seemed intent on pushing its cock right through her till it came out of her mouth. He frantically pounded away at Stephanie's cunt, soon his knot began to show about the size of a small orange at first, but as it pressed against her cunt lips it started to swell as Blackie applied more force to push it inside Stephanie.

Stephanie let out a pitiful wail as the knot finally slipped inside her and she was stuck to the dog. Robbie laughed at the sight and then declared Stephanie's mouth to be open. Suddenly there was a flurry of activity as the six males all scrambled out of their clothes and Stephanie was made to give them all blowjobs. By this time Blackie had turned tail and was now back to back with Stephanie trying to pull his knot free from her cunt. Load after load was plastered all over Stephanie's face and upper body by these friends of Robbie and all the time Robbie was filming it on a digital Camcorder.

I really regretted letting Stephanie go to continue her training with him when he asked if I wanted a copy of the film, mine for only £50.00. Soon Blackie broke free and Stephanie's wide open cunt gushed dog spunk, Robbie insisted she scoop it up and eat it whilst still servicing these six cocks.

I walked away truly feeling sorry for letting my sexy slut slave end up with such a money grabbing sadistic moron as my next door neighbour. The foot note to this story is that a week later Stephanie ran away from Robbie's house and I admit I helped her get clean away but I never ever spoke to my next door neighbour again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.