Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a commissioned piece of work with much stronger humiliation and action based o requirements of a lady from USA.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles   Caution   Violence  

Before going to sleep the night before, I forgot to untie the two sluts and as a result both woke up at 7.30 am with severe cramping in their arms and wrists. Seeing any form of apology as a sign of weakness, I shrugged my shoulders and informed them that it must have been the way they had turned during the night.

I now released them and ordered Stephanie to go make me a cup of tea and a couple of toast. Reluctantly she climbed out of bed and I could tell she hated the idea of leaving Serena behind with me.

When Stephanie had left the room, I told Serena to stand by my side of the bed and to part her legs. I then placed my hand horizontally straight out between her legs and told her to rub her cunt against my hand. I informed her that I wanted to feel her juices flowing over my hand. She slowly began to rock her hips against my hand but as I kept dropping my hand away she was having difficulty in maintaining contact between her pussy lips and it.

She sorted of grunted in displeasure as my hand slipped away once again. I pulled my hand back and snapped "You complaining about my teasing, you bitch!"

She realized I had caught her out, and she mumbled "Sorry, My lord and benevolent Master. It was just so frustrating to have your hand removed just as my juices began to flow."

Just then Stephanie returned, I instructed her to get my 10 inch paddle from its storage and she was to apply six slaps to each of Serena's arse cheeks in turn, followed by a further six to each nipple. I then told Serena to bend over and hold her ankles.

Stephanie fetched the Paddle and standing off to Serena's side, she shaped up to apply the first slap. She put all her effort into the initial stroke, waited to see the reddening cheek blush before repeating the same ferocious slap on her other bum cheek. So she alternated the shots, left then right as Serena counted out the strokes with a trembling voice.

By the time Serena counted twelve, I stopped the action and surprised Stephanie when I demanded the roles be reversed. Stephanie handed the paddle to Serena and secretly regretted the force she had used on Serena's bum cheeks, because she now knew it would come back with interest.

Stephanie counted out the twelve strokes as her own cheeks became an angry deep red colour. At the count of twelve, again I stopped them and reversed the roles once more with Stephanie now to punish Serena's breasts. She aimed her hard slaps against her opposite numbers nipples, trying to repay the pain emanating from her own arse cheeks. At the count of six I simply said change and they swapped roles and Stephanie began her count.

Again at six I stopped and announced change, where Serena took the paddle and pounded the hits onto Stephanie's nipples, well to be honest it was a mismatch as poor Stephanie had the nipple rings to contend with. So again at the count of six I ordered them to switch. When Serena counted her six hits, she expected to be handed the paddle for her final six at Stephanie's nipples. Instead I called a halt to the action, explaining that Serena had the advantage as she had no nipple rings to aim for and therefore I deemed the action equal as it stood.

I finished my breakfast and ordered the two of them to kiss and make up, then go shower together. I informed them I would be joining them shortly and they would be washing me but drying me off with their tongues.

The two hugged each other and kissed open mouthed; then hand in hand they went down to the shower room. I finished my cup of tea and slowly got out of bed and made my way down to the shower room. The two sluts were busy washing each other as I entered the room. I stepped between them and they immediately began soaping me and Stephanie made sure she was the soaping my balls, whilst Serena began soaping my anus.

After the shower, I informed them that it was time to go have my latest piece of furniture properly marked. Serena, you're unlucky because where Stephanie had her nipples and cunt pierced and then later had her mouth done, yours would be done all at once.

I ordered both sluts to dress identically with a blouse and skirt but no other underwear. I then took a pair of scissors and cut off all but the middle two of all the buttons on each blouse. This meant they were held shut by only two buttons straining against the size of their breasts.

I then walked out to the car opened the boot and informed them to climb in. Just then my next Door neighbour Robbie, can over to talk to me and he watched as the two sluts tried to get into the boot without flashing their naked pussies or too much of their tits. Robbie and I were real good mates as well as neighbours and he knew full well what I was into and in fact was on my list of male stars for my filming company.

So it was not really a surprise for him to see me making two women climb scantily clad into my boot, in fact it egged him on to stand there staring at the two of them embarrassing then further.

I apologized to Robbie saying "Cum Slut Serena has an appointment with a body piercing guy in ten minutes and would have to be punished if she were late"

He smiled and nodded. I promised him a full view of the handy work when we returned. He said "I will hold you to that!"

I drove off and soon discovered all though it was Sunday morning there was absolutely no where to park close to the tattoo studio, so it meant a five minute walk to the studio from the car park. I decided to use this by making them walk there with their blouses unbuttoned, and their hands clasped behind their backs. They were warned that they would not be allowed to release their hands once they began walking no matter what happened and if they did they could expect serious punishment.

Stephanie to be honest had a slight advantage as her breast were not as large as Serena's so to even the score a little, I folded over Stephanie's skirt so the edge of her pussy was level with the edge of her skirt. As she walked you could clearly see her cunt, flashing from its hiding place.

We slowly walked towards the studio, with me on several occasions making them turn round and walk back to me, as if they had walked that bit too fast. Eventually we reached the studio and entered. Stephanie instantly went over to the place where she had sat on the floor previously and sat there crossed legged.

Stephanie stood watching, I ordered Stephanie to stand, reminding her that I never told her to sit anywhere. She came over to me and apologized, I told both sluts to strip off and drop their clothes on the floor where they stood.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.