Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave - Cover

Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a commissioned piece of work with much stronger humiliation and action based o requirements of a lady from USA.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles   Caution   Violence  

As the two sluts showered and I suspect played with each other's bodies, I prepared my little surprise for them both. I had designed and built a shock machine, a machine to give a small electric shock without any amps being present. After all it's not the voltage that kills you in an electric shock but just one quarter of a mille-amp.

The wooden case style box contained a step down transformer from 240 volts AC to 110 volts DC, a sliding resistor to vary the strength of the shock and two banks of four output sockets switched to enable them to be turned on or off, for the jack plug type plugs. Also included were two bullet shaped metal probes with wire coming from the back end leading to two jack plugs and six crocodile clip type probes again wired to the jack plug connection.

I had tested this out on myself and found that on quarter power it was (Pardon the pun) Shocking, on half power it was unbearable and on full power it stung like thousands of razor sharp teeth around the area where the probes were attached. But it was definitely safe from causing electric shock induced heart attacks.

I opened the door to the shower room and told the two sluts to quit the shower now as they had been in there for over half an hour. I wheeled in my little cart and set the system up making sure the resistor was set on low.

I order the sluts to use the squeegee to dry off the floor as much as possible and then turned to Serena and instructed her to kneel before me. She went down on one knee trembling as she looked at the selection of wires, meters and knobs. I showed her the bullet shaped probes and placed one in each hand, placing those hands behind my back, I explained one was stamped with an 'A' and the other with a 'C'. She was to pick one hand and if she got the 'A' the probe would be pushed into her arse, if she chose the 'C' it would be shoved up her cunt. Whichever one she did not pick would be used on Stephanie.

She chose my left hand and revealing it, I got Serena to read the letter stamped into its base. 'C' she read aloud. I showed the other one to Stephanie and she saw the letter 'A' on the base of that one. I then reached between Serena's legs and slowly pushed the three inch bullet shaped probe up her pussy as far as possible; including the length of my index finger to make sure it reached its maximum depth. I plugged the corresponding jack plug into the bank of sockets marked positive. I then took a crocodile clip probe and attached the clip end to Serena's left nipple before plugging its plug into the negative socket.

I ordered Stephanie to kneel before me and repeated the procedure on her with the 'A' probe going into her anus. Again the crocodile clip was applied to her left nipple. I told them both, we are now going to play truth or dare. You both answer my questions truthfully or dare to lie and suffer the consequences. I did point out that one problem they both had was that they had to convince me what they said was the truth or I would treat it as a dared lie.

I tossed a coin and Serena lost the toss, so Stephanie was asked if she wanted to go first or second; she chose to go second.

"Serena" I began. "Why did you really want to see the tattoo designs on Stephanie?"

"My benevolent Master, I wanted it as an excuse to introduce myself to you and try to persuade you to take me on for training as a cum slut!" she replied.

"Truth Accepted, or at least 50% truth accepted" I responded.

"Stephanie. What did you truly think when you heard the telephone conversation about us meeting another submissive?" I asked.

"My Lord and Master, I honestly thought you were disappointed in me and were going to replace me with some other bitch!" she said.

"Partial truth accepted, I think your real reason was you were jealous of the idea of you sharing me with another female" I chided.

"Penalties to you both, as this machine only has one control knob, the penalty has to be the same for both of you, so choose higher or lower settings, by the toss of this coin. Is it to be heads the higher or heads the lower?" I asked.

Stephanie wanted Heads for the higher and Serena wanted Tails for the higher setting. I told them to sort themselves out or I would just pick for them and they would not like that at all.

They both agreed that heads would be for the higher settings and tails the lower settings. I tossed the coin and it came down on tails, I smiled and admitted they were lucky because they way this will work is that after each of them has answered a question, and been awarded a percentage power ratio, because the coin had allowed them the lower value they would receive the lower percentage power shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.