Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave - Cover

Stephanie my Cum Slut Slave

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a commissioned piece of work with much stronger humiliation and action based o requirements of a lady from USA.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles   Caution   Violence  

It was about three months later, when I received a call from John at the tattoo studio, A woman had been in, seen the tattoo picture of Stephanie and was deciding whether to have it done to herself, but had strangely asked if it was possible to see the tattoo in the flesh. John had initially said I doubt the couple would be willing for that to happen but to keep the client happy, he promised he would phone and ask.

"Is the woman there in the studio now" I asked.

"Yes, she seems impatient to see your slut!" John replied.

"Put her on the phone, John please" I asked.

A female voice said "Hello".

"Hello to you too, what is this that you want to see my slave's tattoo's" I enquired. "We do not do live modelling!" I added.

"Oh, Sorry master" she suddenly said, when she realized that she was speaking to the slave's master and not the slave. "I wonder if I may be able to meet with you to discuss this problem I have!" she continued.

"Be outside the studio at 7.00pm tonight." I Said. "I will expect you to adhere to my strict dress code, you may wear a full length coat, nothing underneath this, fail to do this and you will not get to see my slut's tattoo up close and in the flesh" I warned.

"Yes master, your slut will obey!" she replied.

I stood there stunned, with the phone still in my hand, what was the world coming to that women were falling over themselves to put themselves into the roles of sluts with complete strangers. Well we would see tonight, I thought.

I called Stephanie to come and prepare for tonight's fun. She was instructed to wear a button down the front dress and nothing else. Her pussy rings would be locked up tight concealing a pair of Ben Wah balls which would react as she walked. Her mouth would be locked up just before we reached the studio and she would travel as normal in the boot of my car.

At 6.30 pm I parked the car in full view of the front of the Studio, I had taken the liberty of calling John back and getting him to point out the woman by touching both her shoulders at 7.oopm. Right on schedule, the woman appeared and looking decidedly uneasy walked across the front of the studio a couple of times before going in to see if I was there. John immediately came out and placed both hands on her shoulders, before going back into his shop.

I climbed out of my car and walked slowly round to the back, opened the boot and allowed Stephanie to climb out, I immediately fastened the gold coloured padlock through her two lip rings and then instructed her to undo three out of every four buttons, starting at the top. This meant that as she walked the dress flashed bits of flesh normally concealed below.

We walked slowly over the road towards the woman. She looked in my direction and then hurried inside the studio; I entered just seconds behind her. I walked up to her and introduced myself as Master Ray. She immediately gazed down to the floor and said "I am Serena, master but you can call me whatever you like!"

"Open your coat and show me that you have obeyed my wishes" I demanded.

She opened the coat and proved to me she was stark naked beneath. Her shaven pussy already looked extremely wet, her 38D breasts tipped with rock hard nipples. I told her to remove the coat fully while I called Stephanie to come to me. I ordered Stephanie to remove her dress and instructed Serena she had five minutes to look at the tattoos but she was not allowed to touch Stephanie in any way.

After 5 minutes, I instructed Stephanie to cover up, I spoke to Serena asking if she had made her mind up, again she shocked me by saying "Master what would you do with this body!" holding wide open her coat.

John chipped in. "I know what I would do with it!" he announced.

I ignored his comment and replied "Surely you should be asking your master this question and not me!"

"But I want you to become my master, Anyone who can create such a beautiful work of art as you have with your living slut statue, would be the ideal master for me" she panted. Stephanie shook her head in disagreement and obvious jealousy.

"Very well, if you're going to be my sex slut; there are some strong ground rules!" I advised. I turned to Stephanie and unlocked her mouth padlock, placing a finger over my lips to indicate she should be quiet.

I turned back to Serena and said "Slut Stephanie, inform Slut Serena of my particular rules and the consequences of disobeying them"

"My Benevolent Lord and Master, demands total obedience, in mind, body and soul!" she began. "He issues an order and expects no hesitation in having his wishes carried out, failure will result in branding like this!" she turned and raised her dress hem line to show the four straight brand scars in the crack of her anal cheeks.

"My Benevolent Lord and Master, uses you as his property and as such you will be marked as his property by these tattoo's and pierced parts" she continued as she unbuttoned her dress and again flashed her nipple rings, pussy rings and she had to explain about her clit ring.

I stepped forward and whispered in Stephanie's ear, immediately she began jogging on the spot and her breathing started to become shallow and quick. Stop I commanded and she instantly stopped jogging. I reached into her groin area and unlocked the pussy padlock.

"Remove the item" I commanded and Stephanie immediately pulled her cunt lips apart and squeezing her cunt muscles she expelled the Ben Wah balls into my hand. I showed them to Serena and then popped them into Stephanie's mouth. Where she sucked her own juices from them, before I then fastened her mouth padlock trapping the wires of the balls on the outside of the lock so she would not accidentally swallow the 2 in circular objects.

"If you're happy to continue and become my number two slut, then we must proceed to let John mark you as my property" I informed Serena. Slightly trembling she nodded and stepped forward.

"Stop, who told you to move!" I snapped. "Remove your coat and then go sit in the tattooist chair" I commanded.

"Yes, Benevolent Master" she responded. I thought this bitch is a quick learner or a smarmy bitch!

John was informed of the wording I wanted on Serena's 38D breasts, I insisted on the ink being set as bright red. I toyed for a while about her cunt message. John was about to apply the freeze spray pain relief when I stopped him and said "My Bitch can do without any freezing as she is only being tattooed"

He nodded and set to work, I finally decided upon the message to go above her cunt, and whispered the details to John. After an hour of the buzz of the electronic needles the designs were complete. I instructed Serena to stand up and face me. Yes it was perfect, even if I say so myself. Around her left nipple it read 'PINCH HERE' whilst her right nipple read 'TWIST NIPPLE HARD' and finally above her cunt it read 'MY MASTER'S CUM SLUT'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.