Luci - Cover

Luci

Copyright© 2007 by Victor Echo

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of an IT department and its employees and the trials and tribulations they go through. There are a lot of things in this story, including philosophy, sex, technology and unrealistic scenarios outside the world of fiction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Good morning, Gary." Luci is one of those people you would call bright, but today she looked simply radiant. And, given the weekend we had all just shared, that was saying a lot. Personally I was feeling a little fatigued. We had had more sex than sleep, although we did get some rest. How I am not sure, and I was still feeling the effects this morning. An erection right now would have blinded me with pain and I was sure that Luci was not sympathetic to my issues in the slightest.

She was wearing a 'soft fuzzy sweater, too magical to touch, ' or so the line goes, and I had seen her in a negligee and out of one as well. The sweater was a dusky rose colour that just made you look at her, all of her. It made everything about her stand out from her hazel eyes and ruby lips to her stunning chest, tapered waist and nicely rounded ass. Or maybe it was just me.

"Damn, girl, you look sweet!" Nope, it was not just me.

"Thank you Pete," Luci responded as he continued on his way.

She was wearing a navy cotton twill pant that fell just so and really showed off her assets, at least the ones she wanted to show. I had seen all her assets and I was certain she was hiding something. Plain blue pumps finished off her ensemble. She had a pair of ruby studs in her earlobes, a gift from Fay and me and was wearing her watch. What was missing was her wedding set. She had ceremoniously taken it off Saturday morning and had not put it back on. When I last checked it was still sitting on Fay's ring stand. She did look sweet and sexy though and certainly brightened up my office.

"Good morning, Luci," I said from the workbench. I had been busy entering in the ID numbers and other key data bits for the units being handed out today to the department and some others when she made her entrance. I had decided to wear a suit, primarily because I expected to be called before the Board today. I had also been told to 'bring my body or what remained of it' to Maureen's office at ten o'clock so we could discuss what I was looking for in office space.

"Grab a couple of boxes and you can read the numbers off to me," I said as I typed in the last of Jerry's information. "I am starting to go a little blind and it isn't even nine o'clock yet. Did you get enough sleep?"

"Last night? Yes, I believe I did. Saturday night though I was a little restless. Someone kept me awake."

"Oh really? Well you should have told them to go and sleep on the couch or something."

"I liked my solution better," she said with a wicked grin. Her solution had been to sit on my face and let me lick her to multiple orgasms while Fay played with her breasts and rode my cock. Nikki just lay there watching it all, pushing a massive dildo in and out of her cunt. And then they all rotated, several times throughout the course of the night.

"Hmm," I said thoughtfully, "I have to admit it was a clever solution."

She put down the box in her hand and leaned into my ear and whispered, "I would rather have stayed up all night with your cock pounding into my cunt than had a peaceful night's rest any day." She punctuated her statement by sucking on my earlobe.

I moaned slightly. "At the risk of sounding ungrateful, an erection right now is a painful state for me to be in."

"Oh, poor baby," she said with no amount of sympathy. "Maybe if I rub it, it will feel better."

"I think is was your rubbing it, along with squeezing, sucking, licking and fucking that got it this way in the first place. Not that I am complaining mind you, but I think I need a few more hours to recover."

She laughed and hugged me, just as Nikki walked in. Nikki's sweater was of that emerald green that looks so good on her and does everything for her. Even her chest looked larger than its normal B size. She was wearing khakis that looked to be the same style as the ones Luci was wearing. She had her hair pulled back and emerald studs in her ears, also a present from Fay and me. I suspected that Fay had a royal blue sweater at home that matched these and I know she had a pair of sapphire studs because I had bought them for her birthday last year. While Luci was holding me, Nikki simply came up and kissed me briefly, then kissed Luci's up turned mouth. It was less brief, but it still started a stirring in my groin.

"Ladies, if you don't mind," I started.

"No, not at all. What can we do to help?" Nikki was all heart.

"He is feeling a little tender," Luci informed Nikki as if I was unable to articulate the problem. "It would seem that he received too much... , what were your words, Gary," she paused as if she could not remember them. "I remember now, he said he received too much rubbing, squeezing, sucking, licking and fucking."

Nikki looked at me with sad eyes.

"I did not say too much. I simply stated that those were the reasons I was sore this morning."

Nikki got a positively evil look on her face. "So, I guess you don't want to hear that after I left you on Sunday, I went home to my empty condo, turned on the porn channel and played with my toys until I was lying in a wet gooey puddle, remembering what it felt like to have you in my cunt and my ass and my mouth?" The last was said so that only Luci and I could hear. Luci whimpered a little, no doubt remembering the same things.

"That was not nice," I practically growled out at Nikki. She just laughed.

"Honestly, Gary, I am a little sore myself. But I had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again." Luci laughed and simply nodded her head and gave me a quick kiss before we started entering numbers. Nikki wished us a good morning and headed off to tackle whatever chore was on her plate.

Luci and I worked at our little task for another half hour or so and then started making the changes to the production system that would facilitate the units working. Mine started vibrating and I had to laugh at the message. I showed it to Luci and she pulled hers out and responded. Nikki had written:

G, These things, on vibrate, in the right pocket, are wonderful.

I may have to change my pants at lunchtime. N <xo>

Luci wrote back,

N, You think you will make it to lunch? Why do you think I am

wearing dark pants? L <xo>

I got the feeling that these two are up to no good. I pulled my unit out and typed:

LN, You are both too lusty for my good. I am going into a meeting

with Maureen now and not thinking about the two of you, cavorting

naked on my bed while I was tied up and forced to watch you, my cock

straining against its ring as Fay slowly stroked me. G <xo>

The message hit Luci's unit a minute later and she got up, walked calmly over to the office door and closed it. She then looked at me and pulled her sweater over her head. She was wearing a lacy rose coloured bra and her nipples were practically poking holes in it. She looked me in the eye as she stroked and squeezed her breasts. She had my complete attention. She stopped stroking for a moment and crooked her finger at me. I walked over to her and she caught my face and pulled me into her kiss. I let my hands float up her sides and cupped her breasts from below. She moaned when I stroked my thumbs across her nipples. I dropped my hand and gently rubbed her ass, causing her to push against me harder, moaning into my mouth. She broke the kiss and laid her head on my chest, her breath coming in irregular gasps.

"Are you OK" I asked quietly.

"Very much so," she sighed back. "Just horny, and wet, and horny." She sighed, then took hold of my hand and slid it down the front of her pants. She was not kidding about being wet. She was soaked.

"Darling, I hate to point this out, but I think you forgot your panties today."

She smirked up at me. "Who says I forgot?" She kissed me again.

"Now, you need to go and molest Maureen, and I need to get things set up on this little project, so put your jacket on and go and be charming, but not too charming, because I believe Nikki and I are having you for lunch." With that, she buttoned up my jacket, kissed me once more and pushed me out the door, closing it behind her. A few minutes later, I got a message she sent to Nikki:

N, I took care of the bad man, but he left me in a state. My pants

are wet, my heart is pounding and I left my vibrator at home. Can I

borrow yours? L <xo> PS: He is off to a meeting with Maureen and

left me all alone.

I am not sure how I made it to the elevator, but I did and I was thankful that it was empty so I could get myself under control. I rode up with only one interruption, this one from Nikki:

L, You didn't ruin him for Maureen did you? She would never forgive

us! Vibrator is in the top drawer of my desk, or I could come down

and suck you for a few minutes. Let me know. N <xo>

I stepped out onto the 15th floor and there was a great gathering of people. Most I had seen before or knew personally. They were the various VPs and a few of the Board of Directors that I knew on sight. The rest of the people though I had no idea who they where. I navigated the crowd and made my way into the rather empty executive suite. Louise was just coming out of her office and walked over to me.

"Good morning, Gary," she said, looking up at me. "Looks like Craig has himself a three-ring circus out there this morning. I sure hope he knows what he is doing."

"Good morning, Louise," I responded. "I suspect he does. He usually seems to be one step ahead of the rest of us, or Patricia keeps him there."

"I will go with that. It is the best reason I have heard yet. I understand I am not going to get to lure you away, but then I also understand that is not a bad thing."

"All I know is I have to get these little devices ready for everyone. Beyond that, I am just an IT technician," I said waving the email unit.

That got her laughing. "If you are just a tech, then I am a program manager. Oh, Gary, we are going to stand them on their ear. Have a good morning," she was chuckling as she joined the group heading into the Board Room. I walked over to Maureen's office, fully expecting to find it empty. Instead, she was sitting there, typing something at her keyboard. She looked up at my knock.

"Hi, Gary, come on in."

"Good morning, Maureen. I expected you to be in that horde," I indicated the group in the hall.

"Right and pigs fly. I have already seen the pitch. In fact, I wrote most of it although Craig put his own spin on some of it. I am just as glad that I don't have to be in there. Myron comes in for things like that." Myron was the company's Chief Council; at least that was his title. Maureen did most of the work.

I took a moment to study her. She does look like an Amazon goddess, at least the ones that I have read about or seen fantasy pictures of. I know she is at least six feet tall because I can look her in the eye. She is not fat, but she is big, from her face and eyes down across her shoulders, which have to be large because her chest is, down to her feet. Her clothes are fitted and I was guessing she must have them tailored because I did not know where she could get them otherwise. Luci is petite. Maureen is not. Stacked, built, solid, all those words apply. Today she was wearing a blue suit. The jacket was thrown on the couch in her office; the sleeveless shell was an ivory colour that was just a little lighter than her skin. Her honey blond hair was long; I knew it hung down to her waist, but today, it was up in a complicated looking bun on her head. She preferred diamonds as her jewelry; in fact, I cannot remember when she was not wearing them but they suited her. Her bra must be industrial strength, but as she moved, I could see some lace through the material of her shell.

"Shut the door, push that jacket out of the way and have a seat," she said indicating the couch. Instead, I picked up the jacket and hung it on the hanger on the back of her door. She got up and walked over to the couch, yellow legal pad in hand and sat down beside me, her skirt hiking up a little on her thighs, and they were very sexy thighs. I noticed that her nipples had started swelling and they seemed rather large, just like the rest of her, creating smaller hills on her already powerful mountains. I tried not to stare.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"About... ," I left the question hanging, not really knowing what she was thinking.

"About my nipples," she responded. "I just had the most impure thought and that set them off. I don't know what it is lately, but they seem to have a mind of their own."

"Don't hold them back on my account," I responded. "Remember, I have seen you in your underwear." I did not think her nipples could get any larger. They did.

"I had forgotten about that," she said in a small voice looking at me.

"Patricia gave me the chip; I encrypted the file and wiped the chip." I looked at her and she leaned in to me a little closer.

"I wanted to be up front, naked, but I was afraid of what you might think of me," she finished the sentence with a tentative kiss. When I did not rebuff her, she snaked her tongue out and across our lips before trying to tangle it up with mine. She moaned as my hand crossed her breast and she caught my hand and held it in place over her massive nipples.

"And were you afraid I would think badly of you," I asked when we broke.

"I was afraid you might think I was cheap."

I was gently flexing my hand around her nipple, my other hand tracing her hair over her ear. "Is that what I think of Luci, or Nikki, or Janice?"

She caught the hand over her nipple and pulled it up to her mouth where she kissed the palm, sending little shivers through me.

"I don't know." This was a woman who always seemed in control, and here she was almost acting shy. I had a thought. I pulled out my toy and sent an email to Nikki and Luci and Janice. I twisted so that she could look over my shoulder as I typed, her breasts pressing into my back.

Janice, Luci, Nikki,

Personal question. Did you think I would think any less of you

when you posed naked in the celebration photo?

Gary

I hit send and turned enough to kiss her.

"You are going to have very distinctive wrinkles in your shell you know," I pointed out to her.

"I don't mind. I can always put my jacket back on if I have to," she said as my unit buzzed in my hand. Luci had sent the first response, almost as if she was reading minds.

G, Tell Maureen to have her way with you or she will regret not

doing it. Maureen, we knew exactly what he would think, that we

were all very lusty women who were trying to figure out how to

get him out of his clothes and into our very wet pussies.

Have fun, L <xo>

Before I could show her the message, Janice's came in.

Gary, If I thought you seeing me naked would make you think less

of me, 1) I would not have done it and 2) I would have thought less

of you. Neither is the case. Tell Maureen to save a bite for me.

Janice

Nikki's response was right behind it.

Maureen, if you need help getting his pants off, just call, I am

down the hall and would gladly help. Otherwise, what Luci said.

Just be gentle with him, he had a <HARD> weekend. N <xo>

I showed them to Maureen and watched her reaction. She almost seemed shocked by Janice's response but looked at me funny when she read Nikki's.

"I don't get it," she said, still holding the unit.

"If I told you I spent almost the entire weekend in bed, being ravaged by my wife, Nikki and Luci, would that help?"

Her eyes dilated and her nostrils flared and her nipples grew solid again and I could only imagine the thoughts that were going through her mind at that moment.

"All three of them? All weekend?" She asked finally and a little hesitantly as if she was unsure it was real. Or maybe unsure of how I would react to the question.

"Almost all weekend. There were brief pauses where they forced me to make them breakfast, or shave their pussies, or paint their toes." I left out the parts about painting their toes while they snacked on each other because I could not stay hard enough long enough and that was my punishment. Or listening to them discuss the feel of silk on their bodies while I shaved their pussies.

She tapped out a message and handed it to me before she sent it.

Ladies, thank you. I will not damage the goods. Maureen.

I sent it and she stood up, loosened the catch on her skirt and the zipper and let it fall to the floor in a puddle of fabric. Her legs were long, and sleek and sexy, wrapped in plain black stockings, held up by a white garter. She pulled her shell over her head and dropped it on the floor with her skirt, taking a step forward to stand in front of me, legs slightly spread. She was a goddess. I could detect no tan lines, so either this aged ivory colour was natural or she sunbathed nude and had for a long time. Her thong panties were just barely containing the trimmed mop of blonde hair that matched the hair on her head. Her stomach was firm, and her belly button pointed out for all to see. Her aroma filled the room. I followed the line of her body up to her massive breasts. They were solid. Her bra and panties matched, both a light lace fabric that did not look strong enough to support what were clearly her own. She was looking down at me shyly.

"You are beautiful, Maureen," the awe clear in my voice. "At the risk of offending you, I have always thought you were beautiful. An Amazon goddess." I pulled her towards me and kissed her again, one hand sliding over her naked ass, raising goose bumps and sighs.

"Oh, Gary, thank you," she sighed back in return. I get the feeling that someone was not doing their part to keep this lady happy. I purposely picked up her left hand. She tried to keep it from me, but I was insistent and she gave in. She was wearing a wedding ring, but no diamond, something I thought strange for a woman that seemed to love to wear diamonds. She had dangles in her ears and a diamond pendant around her neck. I kissed her again.

"Maureen, I don't play with married women as a general rule." I kissed her to take some of the sting out of my words.

She simply held me, but I could feel her crying.

"Maureen, look at me, please. I do not play with married women because I do not want to ruin the bonds between them and their spouse. If a married woman is looking, she needs to figure out why. If she knows why, she needs to decide if the reasons are strong enough to break those bonds. Understand? I do not want to come between you and your husband. I find you a beautiful, intelligent woman. I would love to make love with you. I want to feel your pleasure around me and hold you. But you have to be ready for all that brings."

She nodded and kissed me again.

"And, from a much more practical standpoint, I said, looking over my shoulder, your couch is far too small for anything this morning anyway."

She started laughing. "You are terrible," she said between her giggles. "Here I am, ready to make love with you and you put the breaks on by telling me my couch is too small. Bad man," she kissed me again and took my left hand and kissed my wedding band.

"I told you about my weekend," I said in answer to her unasked question. "Talk to Nikki and Luci. I am not saying no, just be sure. By the way, I would not think any less of you if I had seen you naked." There was noise in the hall.

"I think that discretion is the better part of valor," I continued stepping over to her clothes and tossing her shell to her which she pulled over her head as I shook out her skirt and brought it over to her. I helped tuck her in and zip her up and she was half way to her desk when there was a knock on the door and Patricia stuck her head in.

"Everyone decent?" she asked with a grin before really seeing Maureen. She slipped in and closed the door.

"Are you all right?" she asked looking at Maureen and then at me.

"I'm fine," Maureen replied with a wave at Patricia. "Noting a couple of tissues, a stiff drink and a shower won't cure."

Patricia looked at me again and I stared right back at her.

"Gary, Craig would like you and Maureen to join him in his office," she said, trying to stare a hole through me. "Maureen, when you are ready."

"I will be right there Patricia. And Gary was a perfect gentleman, Patricia," she replied, having picked up on the subtle bi-play between Patricia and myself.

"She does need a new couch though," I said off-handedly.

Both Patricia and Maureen laughed at that, and Maureen walked back to where I was standing and kissed me, hard. I could see Patricia smile.

"I need to steal, Gary," Patricia said again.

"You don't expect me to let him go, do you?" She laughed and let me go. "I will be along in a moment," she said.

As Patricia and I walked to Gary's office, she quizzed me.

"Tell me you did not hurt her," she said.

"No, I didn't. I did tell her I do not fool around with married women who don't know their own heart though. She seemed to be looking for something, or hiding from something."

"You said that to her? I think we made a mistake," the last more to herself than to me.

"Excuse me? In here, please," I said pulling her into an empty office. I flipped the door lock. "What do you mean and who is we?"

Patricia smiled at me, a warm deep loving smile and kissed me. "You will find out soon enough. And then I promise I will explain." She grew serious for a moment. "Did she tell you about Alex?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.