Luci - Cover

Luci

Copyright© 2007 by Victor Echo

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of an IT department and its employees and the trials and tribulations they go through. There are a lot of things in this story, including philosophy, sex, technology and unrealistic scenarios outside the world of fiction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Close the door please, Gary, and come and have a seat." Patricia was giving me her full attention. I closed the door and sat down in one of my guest chairs. It was odd to be on this side of the desk.

"At the risk of sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong," she started, "Luci is in love with you."

"I know."

"Do you? Does Fay?"

"Know that Luci is in love with me? If she doesn't now, she will by the end of the day."

"You don't seem concerned by that, Gary."

"Concerned that Luci is in love with me or concerned that Fay will find out that Luci is in love with me?" I shook my head. "Patricia, I could tell you the story of my life with Fay and I don't think you would either believe me or begin to understand when I say that Fay knows Luci is in love with me for the same reasons that Nikki is in love with me and for the same reasons that Fay herself is in love with me. So, no, I am not concerned that Luci is in love with me. What I am concerned with is how Luci is going to act on her love for me." I shook my head again and stood up and walked around the office once.

"Gary," Patricia started to say something but I waved her down.

"I have a problem?" She nodded. "Yes, I know. That is why I did not fight when Fay said they were going shopping. Fay has a way with people that I don't have." That drew a snort from Patricia.

"Gary, you have a way with people, don't let anyone kid you. Right now I want to take off my clothes and see just how beaten down that couch really is."

"Wench," I responded with a smile and Patricia undid three buttons on her blouse in response. I raised an eyebrow at her and she undid the rest of the buttons, pulling the shirt out of her skirt and revealing a teal merry widow about the same colour as her blouse. She stood up and walked around the desk to lean against it, her breast pushing against the material, her nipples clearly erect and peeking over the edge of the garment.

"OK, lusty wench then," I smiled back at her and she reached behind her to undo the clasp on her skirt and slide down the zipper. She let the wool skirt drop to the ground and stood in front of me. Her merry widow was holding up black stockings. She had forgone the panties and her bare pussy was swelling before my eyes, the lips puffy and a hint of moisture just visible.

"Horny, lusty, wench," I said, taking off my own shirt. I never got to my belt. Patricia stepped up to me and caught my hands at my waist and started undoing my belt as our lips came together in a kiss, our tongues fencing with each other while her hands dove into my pants taking my cock firmly in her hands. She took a moment to push my pants down and followed them to the floor, taking my cock into her mouth with a powerful suction. Her hands squeezed and traced my balls and a finger found its way into my ass. My cock felt like is was in a wet, velvet vice and the more she sucked, the more my mind lost all hope of focus.

With a pop she released my member, stood up and walked over to the couch, where she sat down on the edge and with a come hither look, leaned back, wrapped her left hand around her breast, freeing it from the material and rolled the nipple between her fingers. She spread her legs and with her right hand, began tracing the outline of her sex, the lips were red and swollen and the bud of her clit poked out, a solid ball of flesh waiting to be sucked. Who was I to argue with her. I dropped to my knees in front of her and slowly ran my tongue across her lips, luxuriating in the taste of her and hearing her sigh of pleasure as I traced the outline of her ass hole. I followed the natural folds of her pussy as I slowly made my way up to her clit. I gently ran my tongue around it, feeling it get harder and her moans of pleasure seemed to increase. She was rubbing and squeezing both breast now and I focused on her clit, rubbing it with my lips and tongue, sucking on it like a little nipple and rolling it between my teeth. She moaned more and thrust her pelvis at me, trying to drive her clit into my mouth like a little cock. I slid a finger into her pussy and pressed gently, before removing it and rimming her ass. That set her off. She almost screamed out as her legs clamped across my head, holding me in position while her orgasm rode through her. She released the hold on my head and reached down to pull me up enough that she could kiss me, our tongues dancing and sparing with each other as I pinched and pulled on her nipples.

"Get up here," she ordered, "I have got to have your cock inside me," she was half moaning, half sighing as my cock traced her pussy as I stood up. I felt her hips flex as it crossed her clit.

She almost threw me onto the couch. I was sitting against the back, my cock at full attention when she pushed her cunt against me. She reached down and put me at her entrance and slid home. If I thought her mouth was a velvet vice, I have no words to describe her cunt. It was soft and tight and wet and warm and milking my cock as she bounced up and down on me, pulling and squeezing her breasts and nipples. I held onto her hips, and she started rocking uncontrollably. I could feel the muscles contract a minute before my own and she came down heavy on top of me just as I released into her. I captured a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard and she screamed into my shoulder. I suspect I would have a set of teeth marks there later, but the feeling of her pussy milking my cock was more than worth any bruises. She tightened up and then fell limp against me and I held her close as her breathing returned to normal.

She looked up and kissed me again with less force, but no less passion, her hands dancing through my hair, my own tracing lazy circles on her naked ass.

"Oh, that was good," she said a few minutes later, still not wanting to move from her position in my lap.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," I responded kissing her again. "I would hate to think I was the only one who had fun." I grinned and kissed her again and flexed my shrinking cock inside her. She responded with a sigh and a squeeze of her own that ejected me from my warm glove of flesh. That made her moan even more.

"I guess that means I have to get dressed now," she said with a pout.

"Not on my occasion," I respond squeezing her ass playfully.

"Oh, do you think anyone would complain if I went around the offices like this?"

"I wouldn't, but Craig might," I responded flicking a nipple with my tongue.

"Stop that, Gary," she said, holding my head against her breast, "or I might make you do it all over again."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I replied kissing her again.

"A promise, but not today. Today, we have to find you an office, some funds, and a couch, although I have to agree with you, there isn't any thing wrong with this one." That got us both laughing until I kissed her which started her moaning again, especially when my cock nudged her clit.

"Enough," she said, standing up and looking down on me and tucking her breast back into the top of her merry widow. "We are both a mess."

"Tissues are on the book case, baby wipes, mirror and comb in the top of the filing cabinet," I responded.

"You are a regular Boy Scout," she said walking over the filing cabinet.

"No, just an engineer who tends to get dirty," I responded watching her wipe away the visual signs of our recent sex. She brought a baby wipe over to me and gently wiped my cock, balls and thighs. I started to get hard in her hands.

"Oh, you are so tempting," she said, bending down and giving me a quick suck, "but we have things to do." With that she stood up and passing the trash can on the way, walked around my desk and picked up her blouse from where it lay on my chair. I watched her as she buttoned it back up and walked around the desk and looked at me. The hem of her blouse was just long enough to cover her pussy, but it kept playing peek-a-boo. I reached for my own clothes and started to pull them on as she pulled up her skirt.

"Can I get you do me up please?" she asked.

"I thought I already had," I responded, walking over and slowly sliding the zipper up and rehooking her skirt.

"How do you make getting dressed seem like a seduction?" she asked turning around and putting her arms on my shoulders, her fingers again playing in my hair.

"Do I? I hadn't noticed. Ready to go out in public again, Patricia?" I asked kissing her once more.

"No, but I have to. Come upstairs in 30 minutes and we will have lunch, alright?"

"Alright. See you in 30 minutes." I kissed her again and she molded herself to me one last time and then broke free, heading for the door.

I waited a few minutes than went to use the facilities and made a lap of the floor before returning to my office. I had about 20 minutes to kill, so I checked the email and send off a little note to Luci and Nikki, telling them to keep Fay out of trouble and if they could not do that, to make sure that they tied her up really well. I got a note back a few minutes later, clearly from Fay, wanting to know what she should do if Nikki and Luci were the ones tied up. I suggested that she use a vibrator on Nikki and a strap-on with Luci, or wait until I got home. I got a lusty smiley back from both machines and turned to the more mundane issues of the corporate world.

About 30 minutes after Patricia had left; I headed up to her office. Eric had replaced her machine and brought the broken one back down to our offices. Patricia was sitting at her desk, for all to see the vision of efficiency. She smiled when I walked in and she pointed me to a chair while she finished up what she was working on, which only took her a minute. She then took us into Craig's office and closed the door. While she did not attack me, she was very clear that I was not going anywhere without kissing her, which I was more than happy to do. Once she had her way, she pointed to the small conference table where she had sandwiches and a split of champagne waiting to be opened. I did the honors and she set out our lunch. I kissed her again and we clinked glasses and sat down to lunch. Craig came in a few minutes later.

"So Patricia, have you seduced him yet?" Craig asked with a smile. I almost choked on the bite of sandwich I had just taken.

"Not yet," Patricia replied with a lurid smile. "He keeps seducing me." Craig was not looking at us but he laughed and I looked at Patricia. She licked her lips and stroked my leg with her foot. I decided to play along.

"Gary, Patricia tells me that my offer of a couch is a bad idea. She also tells me that you are butting heads with HR."

"I don't know that I said it was a bad idea, simply one that could cause other issues within the ranks. And I am not butting heads with HR that I am aware of. They have told me what the limits of my authority are and I have accepted that. Since I really don't need any more authority than I have, things are fine." I took another sip of the wine.

"No, they are not fine, Gary," he was flipping through a file as he spoke. "You are an official of this company and that means you are to have all the rights and privileges thereto." He held up a hand forestalling my response. "I heard the song and dance, that because you are not a line manager, you are not entitled blah blah blah. Bull shit. If I had a dozen of you we would be a Fortune 500 company instead of trying to figure out how to get above a billion. Yes, we could buy some of the little guys and add them to our base, but they would have to lay off people and that would not make anybody happy. I don't like that way of doing business if I can avoid it and as long as I own and run this company, than I get the say as to who and what happens." He was pissed.

"Darling," he said looking at Patricia, love in his eyes, "would you please call a meeting of the Board for first thing Monday morning and then get Mitch on the phone for me. I think it is time we put some long quiet plans in motion. Also, I want to speak to Louise and Maureen before they leave tonight. Maureen first I think."

Patricia gave my leg a squeeze and got up to do what Craig had asked. Craig looked at me again.

"Gary, thoughts?"

In for a penny, in for a pound I believe the saying goes.

"Louise is probably your most productive VP. Heck, she has made me a dozen job offers to come and join her team and I keep turning her down. I would ask her what needs to be done in the field. Here at home? I would have to think about it a little. The first reaction is cut staff, but I think cutting staff that are not performing would be a better step. Doing that without lawsuits though is not something to enter into lightly."

"Who would you get rid of in your department?"

"Rid of? No one. Replace?" I gave him a couple of names and the reasons I would replace them with more qualified people if I was running the railroad, which, I pointed out I was not. Jerry was and both Jerry and I were aware of the shortcomings of the individuals, but we also had no way to replace them short of firing them and we could not do that without addressing an even larger mess of issues.

There was a knock on the door just as his phone rang. Maureen walked in and Craig picked up the phone. I stood up and said hello to Maureen and cleaned up my portion of lunch. I was just picking up Patricia's to take out to her when the lady herself walked in and with a thankful smile, sat back down and continued to eat. Maureen took one of Craig's chairs near his desk while he finished his conversation.

"Thanks for coming in Maureen. Come join us at the table," Craig indicated the table that Patricia and I were sitting at. "Can I get you anything?"

"No thank you, Craig." Maureen has a sultry, sexy voice that you could listen to all day with a body to match.

"Any more of that?" Craig said, indicating the champagne Patricia and I were drinking.

"In the fridge," Patricia said, taking another bite of her sandwich. He changed direction for the little kitchenette in his office. "Sure I can't tempt you?" he asked.

"OK, tempt me," she said with a swing of her hair.

"That level tempting is Gary's job," Craig said from the kitchenette as he got two more glasses.

"Is that a direct order?" she asked, looking at me with a little heat in her eyes. I noticed that her nipples got hard under her cotton shirt.

"Well, if I have to make it an order," Craig continued with a chuckle.

"Oh, no, you don't have to make it an order, I was just checking." She sat down and fluttered her eyes at me. Patricia ran a foot up my calf and Craig came back into the room with a glass for Maureen and himself.

"Here's the long and the short of it," he began after taking a sip. "We need to promote Gary, chop some dead wood at all levels, promote Louise, and do it without violating any laws. Oh, and the Board will be meeting Monday to make some changes official, such as tying salary and position to performance and overall company health." He passed her a couple of pieces of paper from the folder in front of him.

"And you want my input by close today?" she asked.

"Actually, I would like it by 3:30. Patricia and I have tickets to the theatre tonight," he responded.

"No pressure, that's what I like about you Craig. Simply reorganize the company in, what, two hours?" she asked looking at me, then at Craig.

"Something like that. Do what you can."

"I can do a fair amount in a short period of time. I will see what I can do for you and have the final thoughts on your desk before the Board meeting."

"That will work for me," he said looking at me. "Do we have any offices up here?" he asked of the room in general. Me? On 15? Where would I put my lab? I think Patricia was on the same wavelength.

"You want to put him up here with all the stuff he has in his office? We would have to build a second room just for his computers."

"Maureen, what does it cost to rearrange office space in this building?" Craig asked.

"I will include that with the note," she replied shaking her head. "But I suspect, if we start something like that, I better have a sit down with Gary here and find out what his needs are." She seemed to put an emphasis on the word needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.