Purgatory's Children - Cover

Purgatory's Children

Copyright© 2007 by Fick Suck

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - #1 Abandoned centuries ago by the legendary spacemen, the denizens of the sealed underground city of the Temperdis struggle to survive. The rumor of the spacemen's return and dangerous developments at the bottom of the hole set a chain of events in motion that will lead either to the death or to the redemption of the Temperdis. Unbeknownst to a young man, Benni, he is in the center of the maelstrom.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Benni fell back into the spongy bed completely naked. He reveled in the feel of the soft material on his back and buttocks as he wiggled in the cool freshness of clean sheets. He slowly waved his arms and legs like a swimmer in water, feeling the same coolness on his limbs. The luxury felt decadent and he wondered what other wonders were in store. After all, Zylis had apologized about the sparse quarters of a military ship when they came aboard. The passageways were nearly empty, they had chairs, hot food at any time and no need for knives in the halls. These spacemen thought they were roughing it.

The chime outside his door sounded and he called out for whomever to enter. Ceema walked into his large room and made a knowing face when she saw him naked on the bed.

"How does Shasa get you out of bed?" Ceema said.

"It's not easy!" Shasa's muffled voice came from the closed bathroom door.

Benni didn't try to reply and, instead, pasted a goofy grin of childish delight on his face.

Ceema walked over to the bed and sat down on the corner by Benni's feet, unconcerned by his nudity. They waited in companionable silence for Shasa to emerge from the bathroom, which she did moments later. She was naked as well. When Shasa bent down to pick up Benni's clothes and throw them in them in the hamper, Benni gazed again at the healing strip of skin melt over her left kidney. A brief grimace played across his face as he realized again just how close he had come to losing her. The new kidney had cost a bucketful of slugs that day.

"So how is the new wife?" Ceema asked.

Shasa gave her a full throated growl with teeth showing. Ceema held up both of her arms in a gesture of peace along with a request for "safe-be" just in case.

"She hates that word," Benni said.

"Benni is my heart-friend and we're fuck bunnies. That says a lot more than some Upside legal term like wife. The very word tastes bitter in my mouth. I worked too damn hard to negotiate with this barbarian to be reduced to a one word dismissal."

Ceema said, "Barbarian: That's an uncommon word that's suddenly popping up a lot around here."

Shasa climbed over Benni and sat down cross-legged next to him. She let her left hand roam up and down his torso as they continued to talk.

Ceema rested her hand on Benni's calf. "I didn't like today's practice session in the training pit today."

"We beat their asses though, easily and thoroughly," Benni said.

"It was almost too easy," Shasa said. "They move so awkwardly as if they don't know how to throw themselves into a fight. They hesitate; they act like they don't think well on their feet."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.