Purgatory's Children - Cover

Purgatory's Children

Copyright© 2007 by Fick Suck

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - #1 Abandoned centuries ago by the legendary spacemen, the denizens of the sealed underground city of the Temperdis struggle to survive. The rumor of the spacemen's return and dangerous developments at the bottom of the hole set a chain of events in motion that will lead either to the death or to the redemption of the Temperdis. Unbeknownst to a young man, Benni, he is in the center of the maelstrom.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Benni awoke from a beautiful dream. He wasn't sure why he awoke at first until he felt something warm and wet against his raging hard-on. He didn't have to open his eyes to confirm that the next sensation was a swipe of a tongue on his pointing cock. He let a smile play of his face and even gave a bit of a murmur when the next stroke came,. It started at the base of his cock and worked its way up to the flaring head.

"I think he's awake," his favorite female voice whispered.

"I'm not so sure. Give him another lick," another familiar female voice replied.

"Sure, but if he ain't awake, he's beyond saving," the first quipped.

Another swipe of a tongue teased his cock. It was followed by a brief suck of the head. Benni couldn't help himself and a loud "damn!" came from deep in his chest.

"Oo, he's awake now, Shasa. What are we going to do?"

"There's only one thing to do: Grab this beast by the root and tame it."

Benni felt a mouth engulf his cock and sink halfway down. He thought he was in paradise. Then he felt another mouth cradle his balls and gently suck. "Yi, yi, yi!" was all Benni was able to say.

A hand steadied the base of his cock and slowly stroked him while another hand caressed the inside of his thighs and the crevice of his butt cheeks. The assault was unrelenting. Benni lifted his head to gaze at the two heads lustily taking his cock and balls. His legs were pinned by the weight of two female bodies and all he could do was... explode.

With a cry of exaltation, Benni exploded. Shasa slurped and then choked on the gouts of cum." His morning orgasm landed back on his cock and mingled in his pubes as Shasa sat up and tried to regain control as she spit out everything that had been clogging her throat. Benni looked at the warm mess of semen and spit spattering his crotch and thighs with a nonchalance mixed with a dash of amusement.

"Too much and it went down the wrong way," Sasha said, panting between coughs.

"You made a mess," Ceema said.

Benni sat up on his elbows.

"Good morning," he said, still not caring in the least about the mess between his legs. He had never been in bed with two fuck bunnies before and had never considered such a fantasy possible. Nonetheless, he was staring at two naked women who had just given him an outstanding morning welcome. His face turned from woman to woman as he waited for the next course.

The next moment was filled with embarrassing silence as none of the three knew what to say. Benni wanted no explanations at the moment and he definitely didn't want any backpedaling from either woman.

"Well, it was a good morning for me!" he declared as he stretched the taut muscles of his back and shoulders.

Ceema opened her mouth to say something but closed it again with a look of concern written on her brow. She seemed uncomfortable as if she was a third knife where there were only two hands. Shasa was doodling with her index finger on Benni's stomach, tracing patterns that only she could see. She had assumed Benni's look of slight amusement about her features.

The curtain moved aside without any announcement and Doyan stepped into the room followed by the spaceman Zylis. Doyan took in the tableau with one sweep of her eyes and clucked her tongue once. Zylis took a moment longer and simply looked embarrassed.

Doyan had a handful of orders. "Ceema, stop by Benni's master on your way to work and tell him the good news. You must return as fast as you can at the end of day shift. Shasa, we will need several more cera-metal knives. I know your master keeps them in stock. See Nagala for the slugs before you go. If you can get home early, that would be best. Benni, clean yourself and report to Nagala.

"One more thing: Remember that den mates who play together had better stay together. The family needs everyone working together the next several shifts. That means no fuck bunny issues inside the compound. Understand?"

They nodded and started sorting their clothes as Doyan and Zylis stood silently watching. On her way out, Shasa leaned close to Doyan and whispered something in her ear. Doyan nodded and gently squeezed Shasa's arm as the young woman stepped out into the street. Ceema followed with a tired sigh.

"You've been busy, Benni," Doyan said once the two young women were out of earshot. "You've acquired a heart friend and a new fuck bunny in less than one shift. I never knew you were such a businessman." She wasn't smiling.

"Ceema was none of my doing." Benni was feeling a bit defensive and angry as well. Doyan's arrival had thoroughly dispelled his two fuck bunny fantasy and her warning had made clear that she was not pleased with developments. The rest of family probably wouldn't be pleased either.

"And Shasa?" Doyan asked.

"Shasa and I made a full pledge last night. We would have sooner or later but you already knew that. You probably plotted with Dember if I know you, my dear den mate. Ceema wandered in much later asking for a place to sleep."

Doyan gave no indication if Benni had guessed correctly about her intervention. Taking his cue, Benni took his clothes in hand. Doyan gave him a hand signal indicating that he should take the spaceman with him to the washroom.

"Good morning," Zylis said as they walked in step down the street to the washroom. "I take it that the younger of the two women is now your wife?"

"I don't know this word 'wife, ' Zylis. Shasa is my heart-friend and my fuck bunny. I'm not sure what the other woman, Ceema, is. This morning she was my fuck bunny but I didn't negotiate any deal with her. She and Dember were fuck bunnies."

"Ah, I was told about your friend, Dember; my condolences to you."

"It's not just Dember, spaceman. Your weapon got loose and killed thousands. Even for the Temperdis, this is beyond bad business. Your bug could have wiped out all of us and this happened even as you boasted to me that your weapon only killed aliens. Can we trust your end of our bargain?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.