Purgatory's Children - Cover

Purgatory's Children

Copyright© 2007 by Fick Suck

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - #1 Abandoned centuries ago by the legendary spacemen, the denizens of the sealed underground city of the Temperdis struggle to survive. The rumor of the spacemen's return and dangerous developments at the bottom of the hole set a chain of events in motion that will lead either to the death or to the redemption of the Temperdis. Unbeknownst to a young man, Benni, he is in the center of the maelstrom.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Benni awoke to a warm body with breasts spooning him from behind and an arm draped over his belly. While his brain was a bit fuzzy, his cock was at full staff, enjoying the sensation of being embraced by something deliciously female.

"Good morning," a familiar voice said behind his head.

"Morning," Benni replied as he turned towards her and lay on his back. "Did you say you wanted to be my fuck bunny last night?"

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

Benni blinked his eyes hoping that his bewilderment would clear up as his vision came into focus. "Problem? There might be a small problem. Okay, I'm actually flabbergasted because I tried to kill you twice in the last several days."

Shasa said, "I like a man of passion."

"That's not an answer."

"Benni, I said yes to you. Can't you just leave it at that?"

Her plea sounded genuine, but he wasn't moved. This woman was going to be lying next to him while he was unarmed, which was more naked than walking around without clothes. The issue is trust, he finally decided, and that was something she hadn't earned yet. She was everything a young man could want, and, though it surprised him, he was willing to throw it away to get to the truth.

"I can't leave it," Benni said. "I have to know who you see when we fuck. Do you see Dember or do you see me?"

Her body tensed next to him. She was leaning into his chest as she lay next to him with her head resting on his shoulder.

"Why did you ask that question?" She said.

"I have to know if I can trust you. I have to know that you are here for me, and only me."

Shasa rolled up on her elbow and looked down at Benni's face. He felt her right breast pressing into his ribs and the feeling was inviting. His cock was already at full even though, pushing things as he was, he still might not get her.

"I didn't want to grow up; Dember told me it was time to let go and move on. Nagala told me it was past time to stop acting like a child. It hurts, Benni. Leaving behind my life the way it was feels like an essential part of me is being cut out of me."

"Yep," Benni admitted. "I got the same message a couple of days ago. It hurts deep, but I should've been dead. I'll take hurt over dead any day."

"You still want me, Benni? I mean, really want me, after what you know about me?"

Benni didn't answer. Instead he grabbed her hips and swung her pelvis over his until she lay completely on top of him. She gave a small, knowing smile as she felt his erection push into her belly. Reaching back with her hand, she grasped his cock and guided it to her entrance. She warned him to take it slow this early in the morning.

He eased the head of his prick just inside her lips and both let out soft moans of anticipation.

Benni said, "I guess this means you're leaving Dember behind."

"A heart-friend is a heart-friend forever. It means putting aside my childhood fantasies, and taking on new ones, like this big prick poking at me." Shasa pushed herself backwards, taking it several centimeters deeper into her pussy.

"So, I'm your fantasy now?" Benni asked, refusing to become lost in the sensations at the tip of his cock.

"You always were one of my fantasies, Benni. I just got tired of waiting for you to notice me. Just when I gave up on you, you suddenly go human on me and cry in front of me. That was a turn on." She sank a little deeper, but both held still.

"Then what happened?" Benni asked.

"Then you went back to the Benni who will tell-all and be-all for his heart-friend, but looks at me like a tasty piece of meat, not like a heart-friend."

Benni stared into her face. "Until you came in my room, I thought sex was another chem. tab, a stimstick, or, you know, give n' take business."

Shasa sank down further on his cock and wiggled her hips. "Does this feel like business to you?"

Benni knew better than to answer. He closed his eyes to concentrate on the sensations between his legs. He wanted to move his hips but he was afraid that moving any muscle would break the magic of the moment. The heat on his cock increased as Shasa shifted her hips and Benni sank a little deeper. A small guttural call for more pleasure breathed through his lips.

He sensed more than felt movement above his face until a soft pair of lips touched his.

Shasa sank down the rest of the way on his cock. "Do you trust me now, Benni? You've got me, but do you really trust me?"

Benni opened his eyes and said, "Yes."

Shasa held still as looked down into his face. "Is it just business to you?"

Benni stared back just as hard. "This isn't business. I don't know what it is, Shasa, but it's something new. It's... it's — I don't know the words."

"Me neither," she said and smirked. "I do know that we don't have a sealed deal until you show me that you know how to fuck a woman. What are you waiting for?"

With a growl, Benni seized her hips and flipped both of them over. Grabbing her legs to give him more control, Benni began a slow, forceful cadence of short lunges and slow withdrawals. He had no intention of stopping.

"Benni!" Shasa was already panting. "Stop teasing me!"

Benni felt hands grab the middle of his back. Her grasping felt delicious until her nails began to bite into his skin. Acquiescing to her demand, he shifted into long lunges that caused her entire body to shake with every downward thrust. He still maintained a slow withdrawal that made Shasa shake her head from side to side with frustration.

"Faster! Benni, faster!"

Benni couldn't keep the self-satisfied look off of his face as Shasa was reduced to a mess of quivering, demanding flesh. He felt powerful, he felt domineering and he felt wanted. As much as he wanted to cum hard, he wanted more to please her, to make her his fuck bunny because that is what she wanted, not what someone told her she should do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.