Talk About Getting Lucky - Cover

Talk About Getting Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by Dan24

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A true story of an older guy (me) that helped out a young girl in an airport and really got lucky. Because of delays I got her a room and she asked me to stay for awhile. When she saw a XXX rated movie on the cable TV with a black guy making love to a white woman, she got so hot she had to try it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

The new guys stripped down and were soon on the bed getting their cocks sucked on as James continued to fuck Jen. I watched as the guys traded off and James got up and Jen had a new big black cock to ride and soon had another one in her ass. James talked to the guys as he fucked her and he had told them what turned her on and that is what they were giving her now. She had a big cock in each hole and the guy fucking her ass was slapping her ass cheek and he had it a bright red and she seemed to love it all. As she was keeping the two new guys busy there was another knock on the door and he repeated the password and I let this guy in. Now this guy was huge, I mean in body mass. He must have weighed all of 350 and had arms on him that were bigger than my legs. Found out his name was Derk and he was an ex-pro wrestler that was now on the Memphis PD. What shocked me most was the size of his cock. In all my years as a swinger I have seen many hundreds of cocks, all shapes, lengths etc. Milton, who has sense passed had the biggest I had ever seen, up till this night. Derk was all of 15 inches and fatter than most. But what really made this guy stand out was that he truly was black. Not brown or a little black but truly black. He told me later when we talked more that he was of born in South Africa and came to the US as a young boy and has since become a US citizen.

When Derk stripped down and was ready for action the guys that were fucking Jen stopped and for the first time she got a look at the giant of a man standing beside the bed with his horses cock hanging almost to his knees. The look on her face was one of sheer shock, which turned to joy as she reached out and lifted his heavy monster to her mouth. Jen tried and tried to get her mouth around that monster but could only manage to lick it and lick it she did. She did get one of his big black balls in her mouth though. As Jen continued to lick and stroke the monster cock she had him standing real tall in no time. This young white girl could not wait to see how this monster felt inside her. As soon as Derk lay on the bed she was over him and lowering herself on him. We watched her pull that monster black cock to her pussy and she slowly lowered herself on it. Little by little we saw that huge cock disappear up inside of her. Jen was having a hard time stretching out around that monster cock but the further up in her it went the slicker she became and we all watched in fascination as this young white girl took all of the monster up inside her. As she bottomed out on it I noticed that her eyes were rolled back in her head and it was like she was in a trance. For several seconds she just stayed still I guess getting her pussy accustomed to that monster inside her.

Then it started; actually it was Derk that started it as he started humping up and down in her. It was only a little at first but as soon as Jen started feeling it she started moaning and gurgling and then her body started bouncing up and down on the big monster cock. The noise this girl was making was unlike anything I have ever heard She was going faster and faster, pulling all the way up and then sitting down on that monster and it all became a blur. James, the other two brothers and I watched in amazement as the young white girl took all of that monster and she was shooting one climax after another and the sweat was pouring from her whole body as she was so worked up in a frenzy. I wondered just how long Derk could hold out, I also worried about Jen if her body would hold up. Then Derk started moaning and then we knew he was flooding her insides. It was not long after that, that Jen laid her little white body down on top of the big black man under her. Her breathing was so fast and shallow that she had to rest.

A couple minutes later Jen pulls up off Derk and his cum litterly poured out of her pussy. She was still exhausted and flopped back down on the bed and just laid there. The guys were all talking to each other and something was said about when Derk would be ready for the horse maneuver. This was a new one on me and I asked James what they were talking about. He looked at me and told me to just wait and see, it will not be long. The guys all knew that Jen had exhausted every once of energy she had in her so they let her rest for a while. We all sat around talking, the four black guys and this old white man, all naked talking like we had been friends all our lives. I noticed Derk was stroking his cock and it was starting to show signs of getting hard again. As he started getting hard the other guys started stroking their cocks and before long everyone was standing tall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.