Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 15C

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 15C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awakened the next morning from another vivid dream, once again in a damp nightdress. She remembered that for a long time at the beginning of the dream, she had simply teleported around talking with people whom she knew in various places, using a teleportation device. This had gone on for what felt like hours, with no apparent rhyme or reason. The dream had ended with her returning to share another evening of intense, passionate lovemaking with Andrea.

Danica dressed and considering going to take a bath in the washing basin. She also thought about doing something more enjoyable with Tari. As Danica left her room, Rekhmire approached her. He told her that her tub was complete, and had arrived.

From that point forward, Danica's spirits improved considerably.

Danica decided to go exploring a bit since she would be able to bathe when she returned. Heading to the market, Danica purchased some of the local herbs, still curious as to whether they could be useful in magic or in potions. Considering many of them were sold as healing plants, Danica thought it likely.

The bustle and shouting of the market quickly grated on Danica's nerves this day, so she moved out into the wider city shortly thereafter. Outside the market, everything was temples and houses. It was an odd change from the cities Danica was used to, and if it hadn't been for the wealth of art displayed on the homes and temples, she would have felt bored silly.

As the heat of the day reached its peak, Danica returned to her room and soaked in her tub for an hour or so. Relaxed after her bath, Danica picked up her exploration where she'd left off when the sun reached its height of burning heat. She was near the south edge of the city, and noticed the number of temples increasing.

The people here were obviously quite connected to their gods, as there were temples everywhere. It appeared that here was where most of them were, outside the city proper. Some of the temples were even larger than the palace, and often there were multiple temples devoted to the same god. The inscriptions upon the temples noted that the duplicate temples were constructed by various rulers as offerings to those gods.

The artwork and statuary of these temples was magnificent, and Danica recognized a few of the gods she knew from the descriptions of their dominion in the artwork. Danica laughed when she realized that Hetmuket was obviously the god Heraklan from her own land. The priests were fine warriors just like those in her land, and just as overly fond of fine spirits and free love.

Some things in life are universal.

One small temple Danica discovered was dedicated to a god named Sekmamun. The god commanded dominion over knowledge, violent weather and — most interesting to Danica — magic.

Danica wandered around the grounds a bit, seeing both runes in the language of magic and true runes mixed in with the pictorial language of the land. Danica smiled as she recognized all the true runes, pleased with the knowledge the strange table had imparted upon her even if she didn't understand it.

It didn't take Danica long to realize that while the people here were connected with the gods, they were expected to take direction from a priesthood that restricted access to the actual temples. Danica wanted to enter and find out what she might learn in the temple, but she was afraid of committing some grievous offense.

Seeing what looked like a commoner enter a small, columned doorway into the temple, Danica decided it might be safe to follow him in and see what she could see. The man was easily within Danica's view in the small room of the temple, where he made an offering of gemstones and herbs upon the altar at the other end of the room.

The man nodded to Danica as he left, but otherwise did not speak. Looking at the altar, Danica thought, despite the fact the features looked more like the local people than her own, that the god looked familiar. She stared and thought for a moment, but just could not place the name of the god she was thinking of. He was depicted as both a man with a crescent moon set in his forehead and a man with a heron head and a crescent moon emblem on a chain at his breast.

Danica was so busy studying the altar and other art in the room that she didn't even hear the priest enter the nave from a nearby door.

When Danica caught him out of the corner of her eye, she turned to face him with a nod and a smile. "I hope I'm not committing a trespass?" She said as she examined the priest.

The man had the typical middling dark skin tone of the people here with his head shaved bald, and wore a light robe dyed blue. He was lean, and Danica found him quite attractive.

"You glow with magical creations like the sun himself. You are a student of magic?" The Priest asked her.

Danica nodded. "Yes, I am a student of the Art."

"You may enter and refresh yourself if you wish. Comforts are provided within for those who study the mystic arts."

"Thank you. It would be rude not to accept your invitation, and I must admit I'm curious."

The man smiled. "As are we all, else we would never come to the study. Follow me."

Danica followed the man through the cloth-draped doorway into the inner part of the temple. She immediately felt the presence of a cooling comfort spell, and the thought occurred to her that perhaps it was one of these people who had created it in the first place. They certainly had motivation in this hot land to create such magic.

Down a short hall, Danica saw the other comforts provided. There were tables and chairs for study, papyrus scrolls rested in numerous scroll niches along the walls, fresh fruit and water rested everywhere for the taking, and four tubs filled with slightly steaming water sat in one corner of the room. An older man and a younger woman occupied two of the tubs, both of whom ceased their conversation for a moment to nod respectfully to Danica when she entered.

Danica nodded back, curious as to the amount of deference she saw in the bathing pair's eyes.

Danica's curiosity must have shown in her eyes, because the priest said, "They show respect for one strong in the Art, for surely someone with such magic on their person is strong in the Art."

"It's a little disconcerting. Up until a few years ago, I was a poor student. I know many who are much more powerful than I in my homeland."

The priest smiled and raised his eyebrows. "You must have advanced much in recent days then, for it is obvious you are a great worker of Art now. Those who you call your superiors must rival the gods themselves."

That thought too was disconcerting — the comparison of Zoraster to a god caused a shiver run down Danica's spine.

"You may take your rest, or study as you wish. The temple is always open to you at any time of the day or night. The door beyond the guardian statues of Sekmamun is the inner sanctum of the temple and is reserved for the priesthood. The door there is the inner library, and is warded against intrusion. Sekmamun himself judges who may enter there and who may not. The wards will repel those whom he does not wish to enter."

"Only one way to find out, huh?"

With a chuckle, the priest responded, "Yes, you must approach and discover for yourself. If you feel the wards acting against you — and you will know — do not attempt to continue. While this has never happened, I am quite sure the results would be unpleasant."

Danica turned and walked toward the door, stopping and proceeding at a sedate pace when she was within a few feet. When she didn't feel anything warning her away, she continued on and soon stood in front of the door.

She turned back to the priest, who had a look of wonder on his face. He remarked, "I have never seen a foreigner reach that door, let alone one who is not in the service of Sekmamun."

"First time for everything," Danica said with a smile and a wink, and then proceeded inside.

In only a few moments, the spells and research recorded on the scrolls within the inner library piqued Danica's interest. There were numerous powerful spells related to mummies and other undead, many powerful warding and preservative spells, and magics related to scribing and divining.

Most interesting to Danica were several healing spells, which according to their description were on a par with the weaker priestly healing prayers. Healing magic was the dominion of priests, and the healing spells wizards had devised over the years were weak and few. The spells here would prove extremely valuable to any wizard who had access.

Danica was still scanning various scrolls with fascination when the priest walked into the library. "Do you see anything which interests you?"

"I'm having trouble finding anything that doesn't interest me," Danica said with a laugh. "How has all this remained hidden? Many of these spells are obviously many years old. I would have assumed at least a few of them would have leaked out by now."

"It is impossible. Anyone looking upon a copy of these scrolls would see nothing if they were not chosen by Sekmamun to do so. Only those for whom Sekmamun has a purpose can see or utilize the magic herein."

Danica smiled mischievously at that. Here was magic she could keep to herself, which Zoraster could not steal from her and turn to his own wicked ends. If they had all been simple cantrips to scratch itches, knowing that Zoraster couldn't steal the magic was reason enough to learn every ounce of the magic she could. "Why would I be chosen?" She asked

The priest shrugged his shoulders. "Even those devoted to the gods cannot claim to know their designs. I have seen great priests of Sekmamun who were unable to enter this library, and I have seen those with little to no evident power granted access."

"I'll certainly be here often while I'm here in the city. I haven't even asked you your name," Danica remarked when she realized the lapse.

"Or offered yours. I am Harkhuf."

"Danica. There are so many healing spells. I didn't think it was possible, with all the research done over the centuries that led nowhere."

"My people learn much about the body when we prepare our dead for their journey into the hereafter. As we mummify our departed, we see the difference between the aged and diseased, and those who are young and healthy — taken before their prime. What we have learned allowed us to form the magic to heal, as well as heal with skill of hand and herb."

"The divining magic is fascinating as well. I see you're making use of one of them now, and it explains how you knew about my magic items so easily." Danica traced a finger below her eye, mimicking the liner around Harkhuf's eye.

He smiled. "Yes, it is a useful spell that allows you to see magic without clouding your normal vision. It is not so powerful or detailed as using the inner eye, but useful nonetheless."

Danica caught Harkhuf glancing toward her crotch for just a fraction of a second as he explained the spell. Danica's first thought was identical to her body's automatic reaction — arousal. A moment later, she realized what he was looking at in context of their conversation. "You're wondering about this," she said while laying a hand over her mound and laughing.

Harkhuf smiled nervously. "I found it rather odd, yes. It is not a location where I would normally expect to see such a powerful radiation of magical power, at least not magic born of the Art."

Danica absolutely caught the reference to the other magic that might be in the location they were speaking of, the tone of his voice leaving little doubt, though he moderated the sound in mid sentence. "I have a ring that has many defensive powers there. You think of it as an odd place, and so would most others. That means it might get overlooked and be very handy in dangerous circumstances."

The look on Harkhuf's face indicated that he was trying to work out the physics of a ring between Danica's legs, and was having little success in doing so.

"It is pierced through my hood," Danica revealed with a laugh.

He laughed with just a hint of nervousness. "I was wondering, as it did not make sense."

"I hope this conversation isn't straining any vows."

Harkhuf laughed heartily at that. "No, certainly not that. My people do not attach such excessive worry to our natural desires as do yours."

Danica glanced at the paintings of the gods that lined the room's walls, many of which were nude, the males depicting very substantial erections. "Obviously not."

"It is natural to desire, and to act upon those desires," Harkhuf said with just the faintest hints of suggestion. A twitch in his kilt offered a far stronger suggestion.

Danica felt her body shiver. "There's a lot about your people I would like to learn," Danica remarked with quite a bit more suggestion in her voice than she had actually intended. Her body was hard at work sending the exotic substances that made her desire coursing through her blood. She thought she was probably far enough away from Harkhuf that the results of the Awakening wouldn't affect him, but as aroused as she felt, she knew the small room would overcome that soon. From the look in his eyes and the change in his stance, it appeared that he was under her spell anyway.

"I would be willing to offer my assistance in your studies while you are here, as well as learn what I may as well."

Danica's desires overcame her and she moved in close, seeing Harkhuf shiver and stiffen slightly as she approached.

"You have been Awakened," he said softly.

Danica nodded. "Without my knowledge, yes. Is that a problem?"

"Far from it, I would think."

Danica leaned in and kissed him then, finding her kiss returned just as hungrily. "I want you," she whispered breathlessly in his ear.

"As do I desire you."

With those words, Danica felt the momentary disorientation of teleportation jolt her body, and they were somewhere else. Danica had no idea where they were, but there was a bed here and that's all she cared to know at this moment.

Danica tugged at Harkhuf's kilt, freeing it from his body in one swift movement. She moaned contentedly when she saw his erection fully revealed. It was long, not overly thick, uncut, and pointed straight out from his body at an almost perfect ninety degree angle.

Harkhuf wasted no time in removing Danica's linen gown either, pulling it open with skilled hands and almost instantly reaching up to grasp her breasts with gentle pressure, his thumbs rubbing lightly over her stiff nipples. After a few moments of hefting her heavy breasts, Harkhuf lay Danica down on the bed. Danica parted her legs, and he used one of them to guide her over onto her side. He then pulled her close to the edge of the bed and lifted the leg he was using to guide her up high. As soon as he put her in this position, Harkhuf pressed the tip of his stiff member against her nether lips.

Danica sighed contentedly as she watched his shaft disappear inside her in one smooth thrust. The position in which he took her and the unique straight angle of his erection served to hit her deep in places she quickly found were very sensitive.

As he stroked her, Danica discovered that he was able to change the angle of his penetration simply by moving her up thrust leg left or right. He did so often, and soon Danica's body was on fire from the continuous change in powerful stimulation.

Danica moaned encouragement to him as her pleasure mounted. He continued to penetrate her with full, measured thrusts, and he appeared in complete control from what Danica could see. Danica was nearly to her peak, and he looked ready to send her to several more.

Sensing Danica was near climax, Harkhuf tightly grasped her leg hard to increase the speed and power of his thrusts. The effect on Danica was immediate and intense. She cried out with each hard penetration and gasped with each withdrawal. A subtle pull on her leg to the left put his shaft, slick with her juices, into direct contact with Danica's clit on each thrust. It took only a pair of strokes after that for Danica's body to erupt.

A long, loud scream burst from Danica as her body contracted in orgasm. Harkhuf continued to pound her hard for a few thrusts, and then slowly eased off until he was barely stroking while Danica's orgasm played out. He let her leg fall into a relaxed position as she recovered, leaving his cock buried about halfway inside her.

Once Danica partially recovered her wits, she looked up at Harkhuf and let out a slightly animalistic moan, licking her lips. She then pulled both of her knees up close to her chest and grasped behind them. Harkhuf smiled and pushed inside her once more.

Danica's eyes rolled up in her head as his buried shaft set off an aftershock of ecstasy. He left his throbbing erection buried deep inside her for a few moments, and then returned to his previous steady, measured pace.

"Oh yes — give it to me," Danica loudly moaned. Once again, the straight angle of his cock hit her deep in places that were new and exciting. Danica quickly built toward climax again, the pressure within her even stronger this time. Danica could also see in Harkhuf's eyes that he was beginning to lose control.

At first, Harkhuf altered the angle of his thrusts every few strokes, but now he was simply slamming home and gasping each time his tip reached her depths. Danica drew near an explosion, her head thrashing back and forth as she screamed, "Yes!" Her breasts bounced hard under his assault.

Everything except the sound of Danica's rapidly beating heart went silent for just a moment, a reddish light quickly growing in intensity behind her closed eyelids. Then the world snapped back into focus as she screamed and arched her back. Her hot fluids gushed from her, squirting out around Harkhuf's cock, and Danica continued to thrash and scream as her orgasm took complete control of her body.

Moments later, Danica felt him pull free of her. Looking down, she saw him stroking his cock over her belly. Danica loudly gasped, "Inside me!"

Harkhuf half smiled and slipped deep inside her sheath once more with a loud gasp. He grabbed her thighs and rapidly pounded his cock home, setting off another strong wave of orgasm in Danica. She squirted once again around him, and then felt his cum flooding her depths.

They remained joined and quaking from their climaxes for several moments before Harkhuf had to pull free from her, his knees unable to support him. Danica let her legs drop over the edge of the bed as he turned to lie down heavily upon it as well.

Danica looked down as she basked in the dreamy afterglow, seeing Harkhuf's slowly softening cock still pointing straight up at the sky, although starting to lean slightly now as he lost his steel. "I've never seen one so straight like that before. You felt wonderful."

"As did you," Harkhuf gasped. "You'll likely find that all who have the means amongst my people will be the same. It emulates the gods, and is much desired."

"How is it done?"

"There is some magic involved, but much of it has to do with the pleasure servants. The angle of a man's member is shaped in his youth, when he pleasures himself frequently. Those with the means provide pleasure servants who service the frequent needs of a young man, carefully guiding his young flesh to emulate the gods. He is held straight in a tight grip while being stimulated with the mouth, most often for as much as an hour, then given release inside the pleasure servant's depths. Again, the servant carefully controls the angle at which he enters her, and after a year or so, the phallus takes on its godly aspect. I have not been given my release inside a woman's warm depths since that time, until you blessed me with that gift a few moments ago."

"The pleasure servants come from the temple of Quadesis?"

Harkhuf nodded. "Yes, that is how I knew of the Awakening. All of the pleasure servants have been Awakened."

"I wonder if I can awaken you to hardness again," Danica remarked with a crooked smile.

"I have little doubt that you will be able to do that shortly."

They coupled once again not long after, and then returned to the baths in the temple to wash before Danica departed with copies of two healing spells from the inner library.


"I believe your sister has returned to her shop Devan. She suddenly reappeared to my questing magic a few moments ago, and appears to be there."

"Thank you Zoraster, I appreciate your help," Devan said before teleporting to the familiar environs of her sister's dusty shop.

Danica walked out of the sealed vault just as Devan teleported in. "What brings you here Devan?"

"My sister missing for years who hasn't even gone to say goodbye to our mother yet," Devan replied.

"We said our goodbyes years ago, Devan. We knew this was coming. I only just found out. I'll go pay my respects and see Dad and our little brother soon."

"Where in the world have you been? Your shop has been sitting here gathering dust for years."

Danica smiled. "I found a man — a teacher and mentor who is actually showing me how to use my powers. I'm not just a dabbler anymore, I can work real magic now. He is also the most wonderful man I've ever met. We're engaged to be married."

Devan smiled slightly at that, with just faintest hints of both amusement and bitterness in the grin. "That's nice, but does he keep you locked in a cage when he's not instructing you or bedding you? You could have sent word to someone — let us know."

Danica flushed with anger. "My life is my own to lead. I don't have to ask Father's permission to go on a date anymore. I'm a big girl now, Devan."

"We were worried, Danica. You just vanished without a word."

"How long was it before you even knew I was gone? A year? Perhaps two? It's not like you come to visit that often."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.