Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 13C

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 13C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica laid the final enchantments on Andrea's toy and sent it out to her when she awakened from her nap and cleaned up. She was too tired to deliver it herself, and knew she wouldn't be able to resist falling into bed with the blonde if she did go. She worked for a short while designing a toy for Marlena, until her eyes grew heavy, prompting her to go to bed.

"Are ye gonna be sleepin' t' whole day away, dearie?" Danica heard when she awakened the next morning.

"Celes," Danica exclaimed and sat up when she awakened enough to realize who was in the room.

Celes laughed. "Aye, old Celes managed ta find t' time to come see ye." She then dropped her false accent and continued, "Zoraster has done a fine job of keeping me away and making me pay after what happened the last time we saw each other."

"I'm sorry about that," Danica began.

Celes smiled and said, "Don't be. It was worth it."

Danica shivered remembering how incredible Celes' experienced mouth had felt on her. "For me too."

"We probably shouldn't even talk about it any more, though. The madman was more than a little angry about it. It's best we just try and let it drop from his thoughts."

Danica nodded. "What brings you here?"

"Other than missing your company?" Celes asked with a crooked smile. "I've gotten hold of this book, and its rune locked. I can't make heads or tails of it, because I never studied runes much. I was wondering if you could take a look at it."

"Of course, let's take it into the lab," Danica said and stood up to head toward the lab.

"Don't you think you should change?" Celes asked with a laugh.

Danica looked down and blushed. She was still dressed in nothing but a transparent sleeping shift that did nothing to hide her. "I suppose so."

Danica dressed in her robes and the two entered the lab. Celes pulled the book from her bag of holding and lay it down on the desk in front of Danica.

"These are True Runes. This isn't going to be easy," Danica revealed.

"I had no idea. I thought they were simply locking runes."

Danica turned and looked at Celes. "That's what they are, but they are True Runes. Someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to seal this book. Are you sure you want to try and open it?"

"I'm even more curious now, but it's up to you. It's your lab, and mostly your danger. I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to."

"Let's see what we can find out," Danica said.


Danica explained each of the runes she knew as she deciphered them, and how they related to each other. Trying to open the book without the proper key rune would result in a large number of dangerous magical protections triggering — that much Danica could decipher with little trouble.

Another hour or so of study revealed general impressions of what protections were on the book, and what type of runes would be necessary as the key to open it.

"The key is a naming rune. This is going to be difficult. Everyone's true name translates into a rune structure. Whoever locked this book used their naming rune to lock it. We need to discover the true name of whoever sealed this book to open it. I can tell what bits of it are from the related runes that would connect to the naming rune structure, but that will leave the center of the structure bare. Odds are that guessing would result in nasty consequences."

"Looks like we're off to the library then. I know a bit about the book and its origins. We're going to have to do some research and see what we can find out," Celes said.

Danica smiled. "It's been a while since I had a good puzzle to work out. I used to do research just like this in my shop to track down the origins of items people sold to me."

"Let's be off then."

Danica opened the door to find Marlena about to knock on it. The door opening just as she was about to touch it startled the woman.

Danica laughed and said, "Sorry about that. We were just headed to the library."

Marlena blushed and said, "I was just wondering if you could — umm — tell me how I might find Brandon?"

Danica reached into her bag of holding and pulled out a leather bound case. Opening it, she revealed several identical rings. She pulled one out and handed it to Marlena, who looked at her curiously.

"Just find any page and tell them that Danica said to have them send Brandon to your quarters. Word will get around quickly among them and you won't have to worry about mentioning me again. You'll be able to call him over any time you please. The ring will duplicate the spell I cast over you to make sure it was safe. Just wear it and concentrate. Bring it by if you need it recharged."

Marlena continued to blush, but also beamed a smile. "Thank you, Danica — for everything."

"I'm working on your toy too," Danica said with a wink. "Now off with you. Brandon should be off duty in a short while if I haven't gotten my days crossed up."

Marlena reached out and touched Danica's hand, by way of farewell, and then nodded nervously to Celes before turning back toward her quarters. Danica and Celes continued toward the library.

"The illusionist?" Celes asked.

Danica nodded. "The madman finally broke her. She's starting to discover herself, as I did."

A coy smile spread across Celes' face. "I'll wager she's discovered quite a lot about you, too — considering the way she looked at you."

"She's not entirely comfortable yet, but I think it's been hiding deep inside her all along."

"I think it's really hiding deep inside every woman. Sometimes we just need something that no man can possibly give. Most deny it, some entertain it, and some of us choose to live it."

"You're probably right," Danica said as they continued to the library.


Danica and Celes spent most of the day in the library. The answers they sought were elusive, but they both felt it was possible to discover the information they needed. The completeness of the library amazed Danica. Every single volume she found referenced in her research, she found within the library.

By the end of the day, Danica felt that they'd discovered the identity of the man who had sealed the volume. Now, they needed to track down detailed personal information about him. From reading texts by rivals of the man, Danica thought it likely that someone had recorded what they needed. The man had acquired many enemies, which explained why he was so careful with his possessions.

Celes suggested that they take a break, as both of their backsides and legs were numb from sitting at the desks delving into the histories and spell books.

Celes finally remembered something she had been meaning to ask Danica about — her brassieres. Danica promised she would show Celes to the dressmaker's shop, but Celes suggested trying to find someone local who could make the supportive garments. Danica couldn't argue with the logic, but encouraged Celes to have someone take her sizes so that Danica could commission some bras for her in the meantime.

Danica had a flash of inspiration as she returned to her rooms, and lay down on the bed. She reached out with her telekinetic powers, masked by a spell, causing paper and a pen to float to her on the bed. She then cast a spell to do the physical work of actually writing and drawing her ideas while she relaxed.

Danica's inspiration pointed toward what type of toy she wanted to make for Marlena. The toy would require complex crafting, in both a physical sense and a magical one. It would strap on to the woman like the toy Danica had made to play with Andrea, but designed only to pleasure the wearer. The shaft would be larger and more detailed than the one in her strap on toy, and would stroke in and out of Marlena by itself.

Danica decided it should 'cum' for the woman when she reached orgasm, since Marlena wouldn't always have the luxury of having a man do that for her safely, and she seemed to enjoy it so intensely. For the first time, Danica also put some thought into the balls of the toy. She thought they should swing and make contact with Marlena, as a real man's orbs would. She decided she really needed to do some up close research on how that particular portion of a man's anatomy actually worked when he was stroking his cock into a woman's depths.

The toy would also have some of the enhancements Danica imbued in her other toys, so it would cause sensations no real man could. That would cause the toy to bring on even stronger orgasms. She planned probes to stimulate the clit and ass, vibrations and rotating beads to stimulate the labia, plus throbbing and swelling of the shaft far beyond what any real cock could accomplish.

Twelve pages of magically created documents later, Danica believed her design complete — with the exception of the research that she felt she needed to do. For that, she needed a man and a woman willing to have sex while she watched closely and touched.

Andrea came to mind, as did Heather and Marlena, but Danica felt the need to seek out new pleasures. She decided it was time to test the limits of her mental powers.

Danica cast a spell of telepathy to cover the use of her mental powers, then relaxed and closed her eyes. Danica sent her mind wandering, trying to find the thoughts of people in the complex. She felt a strange sensation, as if she was leaving her body as she concentrated. Danica silently gasped when something compelled her to open her eyes, and she saw herself lying on the bed below.

Putting her hand in front of her, Danica realized that she had astral projected when she saw the ghostly image of her hand. Her mind was now free to roam in astral form — almost without limits. She hadn't tried to do it, and had actually thought the advanced telepathic skill was beyond her.

It took little effort to move her astral body. Danica passed through walls and floors as if they weren't there, and moved with the speed of thought wherever she chose to go. She had moved through the entire complex in moments, finding nothing of interest. A few places blocked her from entering, which really didn't surprise Danica considering Zoraster's magical prowess. Some rooms were shielded against intangible intrusion. Danica found the shields worked quite well — and painfully — against her astral form.

Leaving the complex, Danica flew down into the town. She saw Carolyn and others she knew, and touched the thoughts of numerous couples throughout the city. Then, she came to a sudden halt, having picked up a thought that intrigued her.

A young couple quietly discussed an incident from the night before. The handsome young man had returned home earlier than expected and had found his wife shuddering from an intense orgasm brought on by another woman's tongue.

At first, he had felt unable to comprehend what he had seen. He had simply left the house for a time. He and his wife had not spoken of the incident until he returned an hour or so earlier.

He had felt angry and confused at first — as though she had betrayed him. However, those thoughts warred within him against the intense arousal he had experienced upon reflecting about the scene he had witnessed.

He felt more comfortable now, his wife having convinced him that she desired no other man, and that she simply needed the touch of a woman on occasion. She had also told him she would love to share him with another woman. That was the thought Danica had first touched, and the one that caused the man's sexual desires to flare so high in his thoughts that Danica could feel the tingling between her legs even in her astral form.

"Perhaps tonight," the woman said with a grin upon seeing her husband's reaction to her latest confession. "Maybe we can find a woman to share you with tonight. I wasn't unable to sate my needs for a woman after the interruption. It's still burning inside me. We could go out to the inn and find a woman to join us."

Danica quickly returned to her body. The sensation of returning to her physical form was disconcerting — almost like returning to a prison. Danica remembered that the sensation was one of the dangers of astral projection. The feeling of such freedom made it difficult to return to the body, and remaining separated from the body for too long could cause dire consequences.

The moment her astral form sank into her body, Danica's desires instantly caused her body to react. She let out a little oh of surprise when her nipples instantly hardened, and her sex lubricated in a torrent.

Danica hurriedly stripped off her robes and dressed in casual clothing. She then teleported as close to the location of the couple's home as possible without arriving right in front of someone.

She hurried toward the couple's home, gleaning from their thoughts that they were preparing to leave, and discovering the location of the inn where they were going. Danica hurried to their destination, determined to offer herself as the fulfillment of their quest — and quickly.

Danica sat down where she could see most of the inn, and saw the couple enter only a few seconds later. The inn was fairly crowded, with quite a few unattached men and women present. Danica took a moment to study the couple while she tried to get the attention of a serving maid.

The woman had dark — almost black — hair that reached just below her shoulders. She had a trim, petite figure. Her breasts were small, but appeared perky from what Danica could see. The woman wore a revealing outfit, so Danica had a good view of what lay beneath.

The man was handsome, in a rugged sort of way. His hair was just as dark as his wife's, and cut short. He had the look of a laborer about him, although his face had just a touch of boyish charm that made him interesting.

Danica managed to get the serving maid's attention and ordered some food. She then activated one of the many enchantments on her hood ring. The magic allowed her to hear the whispers of the couple as if they were whispering to her.

"That blonde woman over there has looked this way a couple of times. I can't tell if she's looking at me or you, though. She's obviously interested in something," the woman said with a hint of humor in her voice.

"Are you going to go talk to her?" The man asked with a note of both hesitation and anticipation.

"I-I can't. I just can't approach a woman like that. I've always been the hunted the few times I've found another woman to play with. Maybe you should go to the bar so I'm sitting her alone."

"Okay, I could use a drink anyhow."

"Mmm, look over to the left without being too obvious. See that woman with the red hair — the one with the big breasts in that tight white top? She's been looking this way a lot."

Danica immediately realized the woman was talking about her. She also realized that she was looking that direction right now, although she wasn't really seeing anything until the woman had mentioned her name. Danica let a shy little smile spread across her face, and then made a show of turning away from the table to look at nothing in particular.

"Yeah, I see her," the man said.

"What do you think of her?"

"Well..."

"Silly. We're looking for a woman to come share our bed. You're not going to get in trouble."

Danica could sense his amusement in his voice as he replied, "Sorry. She's got great tits. Really pretty."

"Mmm hmm. She's looking over here while trying to look like she's not looking every so often. I think I saw her smile at me a minute ago. Would you like to have her in our bed?"

Danica shuddered, and imagined he was too.

"Oh yeah," he replied to his wife.

"Me too. Why don't you go to the bar and get a drink. I'll keep an eye on her and see if I can send out some signals."

Danica feigned a circumspect glance at the man leaving the table to go to the bar, and then used the same false stealth to watch the young woman. The pretty dark-haired woman used some of the same sort of actions to try to draw Danica's attention.

After a few minutes, Danica looked over and gave the woman another shy smile. This time, she held the gaze and the smile for a few moments. Danica could see need flash into the woman's eyes as she did it.

Danica stood up a few seconds later, taking her wine with her, and walked over to the table. "Do I know you?" Danica asked.

"I don't believe so. I think I'd remember you," the woman at the table responded.

Danica raised her eyebrows with a smile. "My name is Danica."

"I'm Layla."

Danica glanced toward the bar. "Your husband?" She asked as she slid into a seat at the table.

Layla nodded. "How did you know?"

"I saw him sitting here, and I see the wedding band on your finger. Judging from the way you smile at him, you must be happy."

She smiled. "I am. There are ups and downs, but he makes me happy."

"I'd wager him going up and down makes you happy too," Danica said with a wink.

Layla's face colored slightly in a blush and she laughed before moaning, "Mmm hmm," in response.

"So, you've been looking my way a lot. That's why I came over here. Was there something you wanted?"

A rush of thoughts emerged from Layla in a wave of white-hot lust, letting Danica know exactly what Layla wanted. Danica shuddered from the sudden rush of emotion.

"I think I know what you want," Danica said and laid a hand on the woman's knee under the table.

Layla looked into Danica's eyes with a smile and a slight shudder.

"Am I right?" Danica asked.

Layla nodded enthusiastically.

"Both of you?"

Layla's smile grew wider, "Yes."

Danica purred a little and slid her hand up higher, to Layla's thighs. "Shall I go fetch him then?"

Layla nodded her head yes, and Danica rose to walk to the bar. When she reached Layla's husband Danica tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw who was behind him.

"Your wife would like you to rejoin her. She believes it's time we went home," Danica said with a coy smile.

The man's eyes widened. "We?"

"Yes — we," Danica answered and licked her lips.

He slid off the stool and dropped coins on the bar almost instantaneously — desire obvious in his eyes.

"We were somewhat distracted, and I never thought to ask your name," Danica said as they turned to leave the bar.

"It's Daniel," he responded while gesturing for her to lead the way.

"Daniel, My name is Danica. I'm sure we'll know each other very, very well soon."

They both smiled and returned to the table. Layla didn't even wait for them to reach her; she stood up to await their arrival.

The couple led Danica back to their home, and walked inside with Danica right behind them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.