Danica
Part 13A

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 13A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awoke and tried to get her senses to cooperate and function. Her first realization upon conquering the sleep fog was that she was lying in a cold, sticky wet spot — a mixture of her juices and the enormous amounts of cum Nicholas had filled her full of before they fell asleep.

Nicholas was still sound asleep. Danica slipped out of the bed, and a thick stream of cum ran down her leg from inside her. She hurried to the chamber pot to avoid making a mess.

Danica silently cursed herself. She knew she should have gone straight to the chamber pot and the bath after having that much cum inside her. Lying asleep with it inside her had not been a good idea.

Danica emptied her bladder and took a long bath. She was glad to have the mess washed off her, but certainly didn't regret the pleasure that had caused it. Danica didn't think that even Zoraster's gangs in her first days at the complex had ever filled her with so much cum. The memory made Danica quiver.

Nicholas stirred as Danica blotted dry with a towel. The first thing he noticed was the same thing Danica had — the mess he lay in.

Danica reached for her clothing. "Get in the tub — you're a mess," Danica said with a smile.

Nicholas walked over and tried to wrap his arms around her. "Bath first," Danica argued and leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. "And no more fun today. The family will be up already. The last thing I want is to see them stare when we come out because they've heard me wailing like a banshee when you fill me to bursting."

Nicholas bathed and dressed, and only then did Danica give him a long, lingering kiss. They gathered up their things and walked toward the door of the tent.

Nicholas gestured back at the cum soaked bed and said, "Shouldn't we change the linens?"

Danica smiled and said, "Advantages of a magic tent. It will all be like brand new the next time I summon it. We could have shredded every linen in there and it would have all been in one piece the next time I summoned the tent. It takes a lot of damage to break its magic. A whole lot more than we could possibly do accidentally." She punctuated the last with a wink.

They left the tent and Danica returned the magic item to its traveling form. The couple then went up to the house and shared the noon meal with the family. After eating, they told the story of what had happened that night — leaving out details best left unsaid, or covering them up with white lies.

The women provided Danica with an astounding variety of fruits and vegetables, as much as she thought she could keep fresh for any amount of time. They wanted to give her more, but Danica refused on the grounds it would go to waste.

When the family returned to their chores, a little later than usual, Nicholas said to Danica, "What now?"

"We'll just help the family with the chores today, have another good meal, and then another night together. After that, I'll have to return home. I've been away too long already," Danica answered and sighed.

"Danica, I..." Nicholas stammered.

Danica put her fingers to his lips. "No, don't go down that path. Tomorrow, you will get on your horse and ride home. You don't have to forget about me — I'd be quite angry if you did, actually — but don't dwell on me. It cannot be."

Nicholas nodded in understanding, though he let out a great sigh much the same as Danica's only a few moments earlier.

The two went to help the family with the chores. In the midst of feeding the chickens, Danica felt a sharp cold pain between her breasts — Zoraster's amulet. In her mind, she heard his voice. Return, was all he said.

Danica bit her lip and sighed. The coldness faded away, though she could still feel it lingering. She went to find Nicholas, knowing they weren't even going to have that last night together.

The news devastated Nicholas, but he kissed her one last time and let her go when Danica explained her need to leave immediately. She stepped outside the barn and teleported back to her chambers at Zoraster's complex with a heavy heart.


Having received no instructions other than the order to return, Danica put away her produce and settled in to study, picking up where she had left off prior to the trip.

No one interrupted her, and Danica assumed that meant that she wouldn't be sent on a task — at least immediately — else someone would have visited or summoned her by now.

Still having received no instructions by that evening, Danica decided to go to bed. She bathed, and then pulled the last of a bottle of Boldheart Red from her cold box, replacing it with another from the wine cellar she had commissioned some months before. The cellar had required permission from Zoraster and a massive amount of restructuring of the nearby tunnels in the labyrinth beneath the complex. Many people had scowled at Danica in the halls for a while because of the disruption, and that Zoraster had approved it for her.

Danica settled in to her bed and poured the last of the wine in a glass. She sipped it and let her mind drift to her time with Nicholas. Her hand naturally found its way down to her panties to rub over them as she continued to drink and daydream. She thought the wine tasted a bit off, but decided she must have left it in the cold box uncorked for too long.

The glass dropped to the floor when she lost consciousness.


Danica awoke groggy and feeling strange. It took her nearly half an hour to summon up the strength and wit to rise from her bed. She sighed when she saw the bright red stain on the floor from the wine. Once she fully regained her wits, Danica examined the stain and determined that she would have to use her magic to remove it, because no normal means would take it out now that it had set for so long.

Danica went to her bath, and slowly started to feel better. As soon as she felt normal again, her mind drifted once more to Nicholas and her hand slipped down between her legs.

She stroked her folds, and then slid a finger inside her. She furrowed her brow when she felt strong resistance to her finger. She had exercised her vaginal muscles several times daily since her teen years, but the resistance she felt as she slid her finger inside her was something she hadn't felt since the first time she had reached orgasm this way as a girl.

She wiggled her finger, pressed harder, and eventually her wetness allowed her finger to slide freely in and out of her. She decided she was imagining things and her mind turned back toward Nicholas once more.

Danica came twice, then finished washing, climbed out of the bath to dress and return to her studies. She thought for a moment that it was odd that Zoraster had not summoned her or visited her after calling her back, but she shrugged off the feeling and returned to her books.

As evening approached, Danica sat down the old, worn text she was reading. The book was about Cantel Softspake, the grandfather of Darkniciad — whom her sister and Zoraster had both studied under in the past. Cantel had gained vast magical power, and lived far beyond the span of normal mortal years. He had fathered Darkniciad's father, whose name the text did not mention, late in his long life. Danica smiled thinking that the man's virility indicated that his lifespan was not the only thing extended by his command over the Art.

Cantel had fallen to the temptation of darkness, and forces in the world had turned against him. When at last he knew he must fall or face capture, Cantel had waited until the leaders of the assault against him entered his fortress and stood before him. Only then did the dark wizard raise his staff — charged with an array of magical powers beyond comprehension — and break it over his knee.

The resulting explosion of released magic annihilated Cantel and his enemies, vaporized his fortress, and blasted an enormous hole into the ground all the way to the strange network of caverns beneath the earth known as the Underworld. The site of the destruction was an ancient meteor crater, and the newer, deeper hole was now known as the Great Crater, one of the continent's most famous landmarks.

Danica cooked a roast, using the vegetables she had acquired during her last trip, and then sat back to relax with another glass of wine. She was pleased that the strange aftertaste of her last bottle was not present in this one. Sipping the wine, she acutely felt the needs of her body after a short time. She needed more than her fingers — more than her toys — and she hungered for the touch of another woman. Andrea immediately moved to the forefront of her mind.

Danica rose from her chair and immediately went to Andrea's room. The young woman was there, and delighted to see Danica. They talked of small things for a few minutes, but it didn't take long for their passions to overcome them. Andrea apparently hungered for the touch of a woman as much as Danica did.

Again, Danica noticed that odd teenage tightness in her as she and Andrea played. She thought Andrea even felt a little tighter as well. Danica just shrugged it off, as it wasn't causing her any real discomfort. She felt silly for complaining about something many women would wish for.

Danica returned to her room that night, and to her studies the next morning. She still received no summons to reveal the reason for Zoraster's order to return. Two days later, she felt the warming of her blood indicating that she had learned yet another powerful spell. The magic was known as Positive Forcebolt, a dangerous magical attack that drew on energy from the Positive Material Plane to attack creatures from the Negative Material Plane — or creatures with links to that plane, such as the undead. She didn't know why her thoughts had turned to that particular line of study, but she was pleased with herself for mastering the powerful and dangerous magic.

She tracked down a new apprentice in the complex that night, feeling the need for a man inside her. He wasn't that big, but Danica thought he was going to split her in half at first. She quickly got over the uneasiness once she came hard, however.


The next afternoon, Zoraster finally sought her out. "I have work for you, my little rose," Zoraster said from the doorway of her lab where she worked on enchanting some magic items.

Danica turned and rose from her chair. Zoraster also turned and walked over to Danica's bed. The Archmage sat down on the edge of the bed and said, "You will be seeking a spell book. The information I have received says that this man possesses a book of rare ancient spells." Zoraster conjured up an image of a handsome, dark-haired man.

"More likely — it is in the possession of the one he serves. The man is quite adept at charm magic, and has developed original spells that allow him to enact powerful charms with almost no gesture, triggered by a series of common words. I desire those spells as well, if at all possible. The man is adept in other forms of the Art, though his charm magic is the most dangerous. I chose you for your remarkable will for this mission, though I have already sent another to lay the groundwork. You will need to convince this man you are under his spell, because he will inevitably attempt to charm you. Then find that which I seek."

"I understand. When do I leave?"

"Immediately. Study this pattern and teleport to my outpost in the city. The servants there will direct you to the man's place of business and provide you with the other information you will need. Good day, little rose," Zoraster answered and took his leave.

Danica gathered up what magical and mundane things she thought she might need, and then sat down to study the pattern. When she had committed the pattern to memory, she summoned up her magic. Danica released the spell and teleported with the image in her mind.

Instantly, she appeared in the pattern room of one of Zoraster's near infinite and identical outposts scattered throughout the globe. She walked out into the bedroom that adjoined the room and pulled back the shades to try to ascertain her location.

What she saw told her little. She might be a few miles from Zoraster's complex, or on the other side of the world. The people moving around within her view told her no more than the flora and fauna.

Danica walked into the common room, where servants already awaited her. She knew that Zoraster would have alerted them to her imminent arrival, and that the announcement bell that chimed in the servants quarters when anyone teleported via the pattern would have revealed her arrival.

"I am instructed to give you this." A balding man awaiting Danica in the common room said. He continued, "May I be of any service to you?"

"Not at the moment. I need to read this and find out exactly why I'm here. If I need you, I'll ring the servant's bell," Danica answered as she broke the seal on the packet he handed her.

"Very good," the man responded with a bow before leaving the room for the servant's quarters.

Danica found a letter on top of the papers within the packet.

Little rose,

The one who has gone before you has already told the man whom I spoke to you of — Nichtar Blackvey — that she knows of one who could fill another position he has open. She already serves as a chamber maid in his home and offices, as she has these last two days. Her only instructions have been carried out. Return her to the complex when your task is complete.

You will be taking the role of a keeper in his magic shop. He has already been told that you are studied in accounting, knowledgeable in the field, and have significant merchant skills. You will find information about the location and known details of his home, store, offices, and warehouses. Return that which I seek to me. Rest this night and send a message that you have arrived to Nichtar's shop on the morrow. Watch your neck.

Danica raised her eyebrows when she read the last line. The words seemed utterly uncharacteristic of Zoraster. She somehow thought that she heard his mocking laughter in that last line, but shrugged it off as her imagination.

She didn't feel like going to bed yet, so Danica decided to go out into the town and see if she could discover more about it. The town was not large, and apparently existed off the beaten path, from what Danica could tell. Danica guessed that perhaps the town sat on an old trade route that had turned another direction in the past. She could see evidence that the town was far more prosperous at one point in its history. She saw a few merchant wagons moving into and out of the town, but the traffic was far from frequent.

Danica passed by the place where Zoraster had instructed her to go the next morning. The directions were very clear, and she had no difficulty finding the place. The building appeared similar to any other such business attached to a dwelling — save it looked well kept up. Obviously, the man made a good living from his trade.

Danica found a public bath house — something that seemed common anywhere Zoraster spread his influence, though it was not truly that common a practice in general. Bushes surrounded the bath house — shrubs that Danica could tell were once sculpted by careful hands into intricate shapes. Now, they grew wild and obscured the building on three sides.

She thought about patronizing the bath, but while looking at the building she decided from its state of upkeep that the baths would probably not be all that comfortable any longer. As she passed by the rear of the building on her way back to Zoraster's outpost, she heard — and saw — a rustling in the bushes.

Danica stopped and concentrated for a moment, noticing another disturbance in the shrubs. Danica quietly cast a spell of clairvoyance and smiled when she saw a young man wearing a vest that she recognized as a sign he was apprenticed to a smith's guild. Considering how new the vest looked, he had probably just reached his majority and gained acceptance to the organized smith guild.

His clothing didn't hide his musculature, evidence of his years of apprenticeship as a teen in a forge — a requirement to enter the guild. He was looking through a peephole in the side of the bath house and rubbing his crotch as he watched.

The young man was rather handsome, and the bulge in his pants looked delicious to Danica. She felt her passions rising. You chose a demanding career. I bet you haven't had much time for girls, Danica thought. She looked around and found the spot where he must have crept through the thick bushes to get next to the building. If Danica's judgment served her, he used the hidden pathway often. With a wicked smile, she turned sideways and slipped between the bushes.

Danica felt as though she was making a lot of noise rustling the bushes, but when she reached the fairly large hollow carefully pruned out near the building, the young man was still enraptured by the scene in front of him. He had pulled his cock out at some point, and Danica licked her lips in anticipation.

A quick thought activated one of the many enchantments now stored in Danica's hood ring. Once been a magical trinket, the ring was now a repository of vast magic. A globe of silence spread out, preventing any sound from within the hollowed out spot in the bushes from escaping.

Danica let a crooked smile cross her face and said, "Enjoying yourself?"

The young man started and fell back on his buttocks. He regained his feet and looked as if he was going to bolt, but Danica was standing in front of the only real break in the bushes.

"Relax. I'm not going to tell on you," Danica said with a smile and glanced down at his still revealed cock.

The young man blushed and hurriedly pulled up his trousers, still looking nervous.

Danica made a little disappointed face when he put his cock away. "Now, what are you looking at here?" She asked, and then leaned down to look through the peephole.

Danica could see a young woman bathing. The bather had shoulder-length brunette hair and small breasts, with equally small nipples. She was pretty — but hardly stunning — and Danica could see nothing below the woman's small breasts.

Turning away from the peephole, Danica saw the young man staring at her breasts straining against the material of her top. She smiled her crooked smile again and said, "You can only see her boobs, and she doesn't even have that much to show." She cupped her breasts in her hands as she said it.

The young man's eyes locked on Danica's breasts, the now pebble-hard nipples pressing against the material of her top even through her brassiere. His mouth popped wide open when Danica unbuttoned the top button of her blouse — and then another.

Danica pulled the material aside when she opened the last button and pulled her bra up, fully revealing her breasts to him. "Now, aren't mine much more fun to look at? I'm sure you can see them much better, too."

The young man nodded his head, looking up into her eyes for a moment when he did so, and then let his gaze drop back down to her breasts.

"Touch them," Danica said lustily.

He reached out slowly — half expecting her to scream or worse if the snippets of thoughts and emotions Danica picked up were accurate. He then grabbed her breasts, one in each hand — just a little too hard.

"Gentle, now. I might want you to play rough with them later, but be gentle for now," Danica instructed. She felt his grip relax and continued, "That's better. Do you like them?"

"Yes," He said while nodding his head to emphasize the statement. He also started to rub his fingers over her hard nipples.

Danica quietly moaned and said, "Suck them for me."

The young man gasped, and so did Danica when he leaned down almost immediately to suck her right nipple between his lips.

Danica moaned quietly and stroked his hair as he sucked her like a starving baby. "Don't make the other jealous."

He must have figured out what she meant, because he quickly switched nipples, and also caressed the globes of her breasts with his hands.

Danica knew she must be dripping wet by now. She could feel the heat in her panties like a bonfire. She put her hand under his chin and gently raised his head up. He reluctantly released her nipple, and Danica pulled him up into a kiss.

As soon as Danica broke the kiss, he asked, "Can I see your pussy?" Danica couldn't help but smile seeing the look of excitement and anticipation in his eyes.

"Patience," Danica admonished with a sultry grin, and then dropped down to her knees. She slid her hands over his body as she knelt to the ground, and pulled his trousers down.

Danica wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock, and then ran her tongue over the tip in a slow circle. He stared down and gasped, putting his hands on the back of her head. Danica ran her lips and tongue over the entire length of his shaft, coating it in her saliva, and then she parted her lips to take him inside her mouth.

Another gasp emerged from the young man, and his fingers twined in her hair as she sucked him. He was average sized, and not overly thick, so Danica had little trouble taking him all. She slowly sucked him from tip to root, rotating her head back and forth, and flicking her tongue over the tip every time she reached the purple head of his cock.

He started pulling on the back of her head every time she sucked downward, and pushing his hips forward. Danica moaned around his cock, and he took it as encouragement that she liked what he was doing.

He then slowly fucked her mouth. When Danica didn't protest — it made her even wetter for him to take control — he thrust harder.

Danica knew he wasn't going to last long; she moaned around his cock as he thrust fast, hitting her throat as his cock pumped in and out of her mouth.

With a painful twist of his fingers in her hair, he came with his cock buried to the hilt in her mouth. Danica let out a gurgling little moan as she felt his hot cum spurting directly down her throat. Danica swallowed and massaged his balls as he emptied them into her mouth.

When his grip relaxed, Danica took over and sucked hard for every little drop he had to offer. After a few sucks, he pushed her away with a gasp, unable to endure the sensation any longer.

Danica licked her lips and looked up at him. "Mmm, I liked that. You should let a girl do it how she wants, though. Not every girl likes it when you take control. They may want to do it their own way."

He nodded his head to indicate he understood, and then leaned up against the wall of the bath house to support his weak legs.

Danica stood up and slid her pants and panties down while he watched in wide-eyed wonder. Danica laydown on the ground and spread her legs wide. "Come taste me. Make me come for you," She sexily begged.

He dropped down to his knees, and then lowered his head between Danica's legs. She was absolutely sopping wet in anticipation. The first touch of his tongue sent a pulse up Danica's spine and throughout her body.

What he lacked in skill, he certainly made up for with eagerness. He lapped her as though she werethe finest thing he had ever tasted. Danica rubbed his head and shoulders, encouraging him and telling him how good it felt. As she drew closer to climax, Danica pulled his head tightly against her and closed her legs around him.

Danica came hard a few moments later, soaking his face in her flood of girl cum, writhing and bucking her hips as he continued to lap her folds.

He raised his head up, his face dripping with her juices, and gasped, "That was incredible. Did I really make you feel that good?"

Danica moaned, "Mmm hmm. You'll get even better in time. Pay attention to the signals a woman gives you when you're licking her. You'll learn how to draw it out, build her up, and then release her in a sudden burst."

He once again nodded that he understood while wiping her juices from his face with his hands. Danica stood on her wobbling legs and pulled his sticky fingers to her mouth, sucking them clean. She then kissed him and lapped her juices from his face with a few low moans.

Looking down, Danica saw his cock was already erect again. "I love young cock — always ready." She then put her hands against the wall of the bath house and bent down. "Now, fuck me with that hard young cock."

He moved in behind her and tried to penetrate her. He had more than a little trouble, so Danica reached back and guided his anxious member to her. She wiggled the purple head against her lips until it slipped between them, and then sensually breathed, "Now, give it to me," and put her hands back on the wall.

He stroked his erection into her, and once again, Danica felt the odd tightness. She had taken him full force in her mouth, yet it felt as if his cock was going to split her in half. His thrusts were somewhat slow and awkward, and Danica determined that he was having trouble getting a good angle to penetrate her.

Danica moved her hands lower on the wall, bending over a bit farther, and a loud gasp burst from her when he slid in to the hilt on the next thrust.

She moaned and gasped as he fucked her hard. Danica was still tingling from her previous orgasm, and she built quickly toward another. She considered that fortunate, because she could tell from the sounds he made that he wasn't going to last long.

His hands tightly gripped her hips as he repeatedly slammed his throbbing manhood home. Danica felt her orgasm well up inside her, and then suddenly explode in a torrent. She let out a gasping scream as her flood of cum erupted and her body quaked.

Her release set him off as well, and he pushed deep inside her one last time with a loud exclamation, filling her with hot cream. Danica's head actually bumped against the wall of the bath house from the power of his last thrust as they both gasped through their orgasms.

He leaned over her heavily, his breath coming in gasps. His cock, still buried inside her, slowly went soft. Danica could feel their mingled cum running down her leg, but she was still too lost in the quivering of her aftershocks to care.

After a few seconds, he pulled away and Danica stood up, bracing her arm against the wall for support. She kissed him and then gathering up her clothes, pulling out a cloth from her bag of holding to wipe off before dressing.

A couple of times, the young man looked as though he was about to say something. When he did, Danica put a finger to her lips and shushed him, until she finished dressing. She kissed him one last time and made her way out of the bushes.

She was surprised — but relieved — when he didn't follow her. Her needs sated, she returned to the outpost to sleep so she could rise early in the morning.


Danica gathered up her things the next morning and once more followed the directions to Nichtar's shop and home. She walked into the shop, and a dark-haired man said to her, "May I help you?"

"I believe I'm expected. My name is..." She started.

Andrea walked in from a side door and said, "Oh, you're here Danica. I'm so glad you could come. I know you'll be perfect for this job."

Danica felt fear knot in the pit of her stomach. The bastard sent Andrea into this to torment me. There really isn't other reason to do it. With a forced smile, she said, "It's good to see you, Andrea."

"Well then, Danica, shall we get down to business?" Nichtar asked.

They discussed the job for a few minutes, ironing out the details in short order. Danica would operate the shop for the day while Nichtar observed to decide if he wished to keep her on full time.

Danica bargained hard, both buying and selling, quite pleased with the deals she made. The thoughts she picked up from the patrons allowed her to bargain for higher prices while still making sales, and had twice tipped her off to bad purchases.

As evening drew near, Nichtar closed up the shop. He pulled the shades on the windows and locked the door before turning to Danica. "You did quite well. Why did you offer such a low price on that Wand of Wailing Winds? It is a powerful item and could have been resold for ten times what you offered."

Danica smiled, as the wand was one of the bad purchases that a shifty man's thoughts had persuaded her to avoid. "There was a hairline crack below the mounting of the wand's metal tip. It could have failed at any time — even exploded. The price I offered was essentially for the materials of the wand, which could have been used for other things."

The man clapped his hands and said, "Excellent. I believe this position in my business has been filled." He walked over to where Danica stepped from behind the counter. "Now, there is something else we should converse upon."

His eyes stared hard into Danica's as he spoke those words, and when he said, converse, Danica could feel the power of his charming magic slam into her.

Danica steeled her will, resisting the considerable power of his magic. She could see the strain in his eyes as he fought to break her. Danica slowly retreated within herself on instinct, and found that she withdraw into her mind deeper and deeper with concentration. She was aware of what she was doing — still fully in control of her body and mind — but from the outside, she appeared to lose her battle against his magic. The pressure lessened as Nichtar felt the resistance to his magic weakening — not because he was winning, but because he was missing his target.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.