Danica
Part 12C

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 12C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

When Danica regained consciousness, she could see the faint light of dawn filtering through the partially open doorway of the tent. She rose groggily to her hands and knees, her muscles protesting every movement.

She managed to rise to her feet, and found that she felt stiff, but well. She touched her face and scowled when she felt the pattern of the stiff canvas floor's weave imprinted in her cheek.

After taking a few minutes to wake up and drink down a healing potion, Danica felt much better. She walked to the bed and felt the effect of the Cooling Comfort spell as she passed through the spell's boundary. A desert magician had developed the spell to cool his rooms, and the magic lasted for a long time. Goose bumps rose on Danica's skin when she passed the invisible boundary of the spell's effect.

Danica checked Nicholas and smiled when she felt no evidence of fever. His warrior instincts awakened despite his injury, because his eyes snapped open almost immediately from her touch.

"Danica," he said with a smile, and then shivered. "Damn me, but it's cold," he exclaimed and wrapped his arms around him. At almost the same moment, he noticed he was stark naked, and quickly jerked some of the bedclothes up over his body.

"Sorry — you had a fever. Those bastards had poison on their weapons. I put you in the tub to help break the fever." Danica banished the Cooling Comfort spell, which was anything but comfortable in the cooler morning air.

Nicholas pulled the covers higher and looked around. "Where are we?"

"About ten feet from where we were when you lost consciousness," Danica replied.

"How... Where did all this come from?" Nicholas asked with a look of confusion.

Danica made a show of wiggling her fingers like a street magician. "Magic, silly."

Nicholas laughed and then winced as pain shot through him. "I do not believe I'm quite fully recovered," he said through clenched teeth.

"I still need to get you to a healer — or get one here. All the magic I have at my disposal is only going to delay things. I don't have the power here to heal all your hurts."

"I'm alive. That's good enough for me at the moment — a definite improvement over any prospects I would have faced, were it not for the luck of you being nearby when I was attacked. Thank you Danica."

Danica smiled and went to fill a pitcher with water. Nicholas gladly drank the water and another healing potion. Danica decided that she felt fit again after moving around for a few minutes.

"I'm going to go get you a healer. I'm still afraid to try to teleport you, but I'm sure I can find some stout cleric that will endure well enough. I'll put a shield over the tent to protect you. I shouldn't be long."

Nicholas nodded, "Thank you again."

"Thank me when you're fit. You're not out of danger yet. I'll be back as quickly as possible, but speak my name while holding this in your left hand and I'll know I need to return immediately." Danica placed a small charm shaped like a rose into Nicholas' hand. Once again, she wondered what had possessed her to craft her charms in the shape of a rose — Zoraster's slave name for her.

"I understand," Nicholas responded.

Danica nodded and walked outside the tent. Before she left, she gathered up all the men's weapons and directed an intense jet of magical flame at them to burn away all the poison from them, along with most of the swords' temper.

She then shooed away the creatures crawling over the bodies of the two dead men and used magic to excavate a shallow grave. After burying the two bandits, Danica called upon her magic and teleported back to the fringes of town.

Danica hurried through town to where she knew a large concentration of temples was. Most of the temples were still closed tight, due to the early hour. She didn't feel like waiting to gain entry, so when she saw the doors to a Heraklan Temple standing open and people moving through, Danica made her decision and went inside.

Danica scanned the rooms and chambers along the hall, looking for the colors of a cleric strong enough to call upon the power necessary to heal Nicholas completely. Fortunately, Danica knew the vestiges of the Heraklans better than any other sects.

She soon found what she was looking for, though the robes were not on the cleric, but instead laying on the floor in front of him.

He was well into his cups even at this early hour, with a young nude woman pleasuring him orally. Danica walked into the room just in time to hear the Heraklan groan in pleasure and the young woman moan with delight as his warm cum filled her mouth.

Danica waited until the man's eyes opened and the young woman let his cock escape her mouth with a last slow suck. The cleric's eyes opened wide when he saw Danica standing not two feet away.

The young woman turned around, and Danica felt a flare of desire run through her when she saw the woman's firm, perky breasts and the Cleric's nice sized cock. The woman licked her lips, cum still coating her tongue, and walked past Danica out of the room with a smile — and a blatant glance at Danica's breasts.

"What might I do for you, Daughter?" The cleric asked, his tone revealing what he hoped she wanted.

"Are those your robes?" Danica asked, pointing at the robes on the floor.

"Yes," he replied. He started to say something more, but Danica cut him off.

"Good — get them on. Your healing powers are needed to save a noble man's life."

The cleric quickly rose to pull on his robes. Danica shook her head at the dichotomy of Heraklans. Debauched as they seemed; they were to a man — or woman — deeply dedicated to their fellow man.

The cleric hopped, trying to pull on his shoes and said, "Lead on. Let us not waste time."

"Hold on," Danica countered. "He is far away. We'll ride the wings of magic."

The cleric groaned. "Teleporting — I hate teleporting. It's unnatural I tell you." He then sighed and said, "Bah — let's go," and reached out his hand for Danica's.

Danica chuckled and thought, For someone who hates teleporting, he certainly knows exactly what he needs to do for me to carry him with me in the spell's power. A few magical words later, she and the cleric vanished from the temple.

They appeared in the wood just outside the magical tent, and quickly went inside. The Heraklan called upon his god, restoring Nicholas to full health.

Nicholas sat up and stretched a bit, finding the pain of the wound gone — and even the stiffness from lying in the bed.

"I thank you, Sir. If I can locate my horse, I will surely come make a donation at your temple," Nicholas said.

The Heraklan nodded his head reverently, though his stumble immediately afterward made the action seem a bit comical. It never failed to amuse Danica how Heraklans could be so strong in their magic and effective in battle when they were so drunk that they could barely function, unless called upon for those two things.

"I thank you as well, Heraklan. I'll surely be making a donation to the temple too," Danica said.

The Heraklan smiled wide and looked at Danica with a mixture of hope and lust.

Danica laughed and said, "I don't think that will be involved in my donation."

The Heraklan's face fell for a moment, but he laughed immediately afterward and clapped Nicholas on the back, preparing to take his leave.

"One moment, and I will return you to your temple," Danica said.

The Heraklan waved her off. "I recognize this spot. We are not so far from the city and my temple. It has been too long since I have been out in the world. I will walk home, and take the opportunity to spread word of my god, as I journey back to my temple."

Danica laughed, thinking that the man likely intended to find every drop of alcohol and willing woman between here and there. As she thought about it more, she realized that actually was spreading the doctrine of Heraklan.

The Heraklan left with a nod and a smile, and Danica turned back to Nicholas. He sniffed the air and crinkled his nose. "Is that me?" He asked with disgust.

"You were sweating out a fever. If you'd like to bathe, feel free," Danica suggested.

Nicholas blushed. Danica laughed, gestured toward the tub, and then opened the door of the tent and walked outside.

A few moments later, Nicholas' head poked out of the tent door. "How does it work?" Nicholas asked — somewhat sheepishly.

"The red symbol will cause hot water to flow into the tub. The blue symbol — cold. Just use them both to get the temperature you wish," Danica explained.

Nicholas nodded and pulled his head back inside the tent. Danica heard a soft gurgle of water and knew that Jonathon had managed to get the tub started filling.

Danica bit her bottom lip gently, and then smiled as she turned toward the tent. She softly spoke the words of a clairvoyance spell. "Oh my," Danica gasped as she watched Jonathon bend over the tub to test the temperature of the water. Another, somewhat louder, gasp burst from Danica when Jonathon swung his leg over the tub to climb in, and she got another good look at his muscular form and his gorgeous cock.

Danica shivered and pressed her hand against the fabric of her pants between her legs. She couldn't see much now because of the tub, so she turned to look around the area while Nicholas bathed. She knew his horse would likely be difficult to find. If she could find something — even a hair from the animal — she could use her magic to locate it.

She searched around the area and found a small satchel off in the underbrush. Opening it, Danica discovered a horse brush inside. She carefully picked out a hair stuck in its bristles and cast her spell over a forked stick she picked up.

When she completed the spell, Danica could feel the end of the stick tugging her toward the opposite edge of the woods from where she had entered.

Danica smiled and sat the stick down on a stump near the tent. The end spun around to point toward the horse when she let go of it. A breeze blew in and offered Danica a pointed reminder that she too needed a bath from being out in the summer heat.

Danica turned back to the tent. The clairvoyance spell remaining active testified to her ever-increasing magical strength, since she had not concentrated upon the magic for several minutes. Nicholas was climbing from the tub, and Danica watched with great desire as he dried and dressed. She banished the clairvoyance spell as Nicholas drew near the tent door, turning to face her enchanted stick.

Nicholas wiggled his finger through the hole in the back of his armor and clothing, a reminder of the sword penetrating through to his flesh. "If I could find my horse, I have more clothing in my saddlebags. The armor, I fear, is a loss."

"I believe I can help with the horse," Danica revealed and picked up the satchel. "This is yours, isn't it?"

"Yes, I tossed it aside when the bandits attacked so it wouldn't bind up my sword arm," Nicholas replied.

"There was a horse brush inside. If the hair in it is from your horse, this stick I've enchanted will lead us to him," Danica said and gave the stick a push where it rested on the stump. The point of the stick spun back to point toward the horse again.

"It would be from my horse, as it has been used on no other. It is lucky for me I was rushed when I left on this journey, and ended up putting that brush in my satchel instead of in my saddlebags where it would normally be. Again, I am in your debt," Nicholas said with a wide smile. "You know, I have always generally mistrusted magic and those who use it. I believe I will have to revise that opinion now."

Danica laughed. "First — I need a bath too. I can't even stand to be around myself."

Nicholas nodded, then walked over and bent down to pick up his sword where it lay in the undergrowth. "I need to clean my sword so it doesn't rust anyway."

Danica thought, I'd like to polish your sword for you, and smiled a crooked smile. She then went inside the tent and pulled off her clothes. Danica filled the tub and sank into it with a sigh of relief. As she washed, thoughts of Nicholas' body floated through her head. Not long after, she bit her lip to keep from crying out as she masturbated in the warm water.

Danica started to climb out of the tub, but smiled her crooked smile again as a thought occurred to her. She cast another clairvoyance spell, and saw that Nicholas sat cross-legged on the ground facing the tent, carefully examining his sword.

Danica banished the clairvoyance spell and cast a different spell. She carefully controlled the effect of the transparency spell so that it worked gradually on the walls of the tent.

Once Danica could see Nicholas as a hazy outline through the walls of the tent, she let out a sigh loud enough for him to hear and stood up in the tub. The transparency spell continued its work as Danica wrung water from the ends of her hair.

When she looked back, the spell had nearly finished its work. The tent was almost invisible to the eye now, and Nicholas was looking with a wide-eyed stare at Danica's naked and dripping body.

Danica laughed and said, "I believe the magic of my tent is fading a bit."

Nicholas snapped out of his trance and quickly turned his head away. Danica laughed again, then dried and dressed in clean clothing.

Danica stepped outside the tent, closing the door that was only a hazy outline due to her spell and said, "Do you have everything from inside?"

Nicholas was blushing still when he replied, "Yes, I have all my things."

Danica laughed and spoke the words that transformed the tent back into its small traveling form.

"I apologize Danica. I did not mean to be so crass as to stare."

Danica waved a hand in a dismissive gesture. "I've seen you. Let's just call it an even trade," she said with a smile and a twitch of her eyebrows. "Now let's go find your horse."


It took a couple of hours for the pair to find the horse. The animal had not really wandered far, but the trails through the wood did not all cross each other, and following the lead of Danica's enchanted stick in a straight line through the undergrowth proved impossible.

Nicholas expressed relief when he found all his belongings intact. The horse appeared glad to have been found as well. Nicholas pulled clean clothing from his saddlebags, and Danica reluctantly looked away as he changed.

"I must thank you again. Though I am running late in my journey, I am still alive and equipped for it, thanks to you."

Danica turned around to face him again. "It's what anyone with any sense of right would have done."

"I doubt there are very many who could have done half of what you have done. I wish there was a way to repay you — and what's more — I wish I could persuade you to come with me on my mission," he said with a laugh.

You could repay me by filling me up with that gorgeous cock — right here in the middle of the trail — right now, Danica thought. "What is your mission?" She asked instead.

"Some old friends of my family live a short distance beyond the woods, and something steals their animals in the night. They asked me for assistance in finding out what is happening, and to stop it," Nicholas explained.

"I might be able to be persuaded to come with you. I was heading that direction anyway," Danica coyly suggested.

"I would welcome the company — especially yours — for as long as you wish to travel with me," Nicholas said with a little bow.

"Let's go then."

They mounted the horse, Danica sliding in behind Nicholas and enjoying having her arms wrapped around his waist. She wished he were mounting her instead of the horse, but she made the best of the situation by pressing her breasts against his back and letting her hands brush against the object of her desire whenever a jostle provided cover to make the touch appear innocent.

In less than a quarter of an hour, they exited the wood. About the same amount of time passed in the ride to the farmstead of Nicholas' family friends.

Nicholas told the story of the attack and his rescue by Danica. After the story, Danica said that she would help Nicholas solve the problem of the family's disappearing animals.

The man of the house explained that the thefts only happened at night — never more than one animal at a time. If anyone was awake in the house or outside watching, nothing happened. Nothing larger than a sheep had disappeared. Whatever was taking the animals did not want the larger animals like the horses and cows.

Other farmsteads had the same problem, but whatever was out there apparently favored their livestock over that of the neighbors. The whole family was exhausted from taking turns patrolling the farm, and whenever one of them fell asleep on watch, another animal would disappear.

"It seems we must wait until nightfall and find some way to hide ourselves from the culprit's view," Nicholas said.

Danica smiled and said, "I believe I can take care of that."

Nicholas and Danica joined in the chores of the farm throughout the day, giving the family some much-needed rest at the end of the day because they completed the chores early. They ate a wonderful home cooked meal as night slowly closed in upon them.

"All of you get some rest. Danica and I will take the watch this night. Perhaps, if fortune is with us, it will be the last night it is necessary." Nicholas and Danica then exited the farmhouse walked toward the barns and pens for the animals.

Danica retrieved a Ring of Hunters from her bag of holding. The ring's magic made the wearer invisible, and masked their scent as well. The ring also dampened sounds made by the wearer — except for speech. So long as Nicholas kept quiet while he wore the ring, few beings would notice him. Danica planned to cast spells that would duplicate the ring's effects to provide her own cover.

"Remember, you're not going to be able to even see yourself while you have the ring on. You won't be able to see me either once I cast my spells. The ring's magic will be broken if you take any action like attacking or trying to grab another creature. Otherwise, you're free to do anything without the magic failing," Danica explained.

"I understand," Nicholas said and put on the ring. "This is disconcerting," he muttered once he vanished from view.

"You get used to it in time. If you want to deactivate the ring's magic, just think about the ring and think off, stop, quit — or something to that effect. Now, I need to cast my spells so I don't give us away. Then we'll settle in."

Danica cast her spells, and immediately slipped into the second sight. Danica had discovered over time that if she concentrated hard enough on the second sight and looked at the outer edges of her vision, she could often detect faint glimmerings of even invisibility spells, which were masked from the second sight as well as normal vision. She easily found Nicholas within arms reach and smiled a crooked smile.

She started to pretend to bump into Nicholas, her plan to press her breasts hard against his chest and get a good feel of his cock. At the last second, she realized that doing so intentionally would constitute an attack by the way the spells worked, and would break the magic.

Danica sighed and sat down on a mossy spot nearby, finding it fairly comfortable. She spoke to let Nicholas know where she was, and he followed the sound of her voice to sit down near her.

"We shouldn't speak any more. Whatever it is out there is pretty observant. Let's just keep quiet and see if we can catch this thing," Danica suggested.

Danica could almost hear Nicholas nodding. When she chuckled, he did as well and said, "Okay — you knew I was nodding my head didn't you?"

"Yes," Danica answered and chuckled again.

They then settled in to wait out the night. The air was cool — perfectly comfortable — though the mossy ground felt less comfortable by the moment. Shifting a bit now and then kept the improvised seat from feeling too intolerable.

Danica fought off both a yawn and a sigh near midnight — if her sense of time was correct. They had neither seen nor heard anything since they settled in. Danica lay back quietly on the moss and her mind drifted a bit, conjuring up images of what she wanted to do to Nicholas.

Her hand strayed toward her sex, but thoughts about where she was caused her to pause. Then she smiled as she remembered that nobody could see her anyway. She unbuttoned the top button of her pants and slid her hand inside to caress her folds as she continued to daydream.

After a few minutes, Danica had to stop. She was growing too aroused, and that wasn't going to help her keep quiet. She mentally growled and sat back up. Just then, she thought she heard a faint sound.

A moment later, she heard it again. To Danica, it sounded like something creeping toward them — nearby. Danica quietly stood up and moved closer to the barn housing most of the smaller animals. About ten feet from the barn, Danica saw something illuminated in the moonlight. Something crept around the edge of the barn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.