Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 9C

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 9C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica went to Cheron's room that night at the appointed time. Cheron kissed her and whispered, "Playtime," into Danica's ear before leading the redhead to Janelle's room.

Cheron knocked softly, and Janelle opened the door to let them inside the room. Cheron didn't waste any time, moving to undress Danica the moment the door closed behind them. Janelle pulled off her own clothes while Cheron undressed Danica. In short order, both women stood naked, their bodies pressed together in a passionate, hungry kiss.

Cheron stripped while the two women kissed and touched each other. Once nude as well, she kissed them both in turn, her hands reaching from behind to caress each woman's nether lips during the kiss. She then guided them both to Janelle's bed.

Janelle stopped short when Danica slid onto the bed, pushing Danica's knees apart to dip her head between them as soon as the redhead's bottom hit the mattress. She immediately went to work tantalizing Danica's warm, wet lips with her tongue.

Cheron slid over the edge of the bed, moving into position to wash her tongue over Danica's clit while Janelle suckled the redhead's lips. A half-growling moan burst from Danica, the sensation of both women tonguing her so well nearly driving Danica mad with pleasure.

Cheron slipped a finger into Danica's depths while both women continued to tantalize her with their lips and tongues. The cleric pulled her finger from Danica's depths, the digit now slick with Danica's creamy juices. With a mischievous smile, she pushed the tip into the puckered iris of Danica's ass.

Danica arched her back and moaned as Cheron added a finger stroking her ass to the already overwhelming waves of pleasure rocking through her. She felt the itch of imminent climax deep within her, only the intensity of the two blonde's lips and hands keeping her teetering on the edge of orgasm, rather than tumbling over.

Danica yelped, the pressure within her growing almost painful. "Oh, please do it. Lick me. Make me come," she gasped, the last word turning into a long moan.

Cheron sucked hard on Danica's clit, pulling it upward as she did so. When she parted her lips and let the firm bud snap back, Danica toppled over the edge.

She came with a loud, warbling wail of release that trailed off into an equally broken moan. Her juices erupted from her when she came, soaking both women with her girl cum as she thrashed in orgasm.

When she managed to regain her breath, Danica immediately joined Cheron in lapping Janelle's saturated sex. She moaned deep in her throat, as she tasted Janelle's nectar for the first time, sliding her tongue in as deep as she could reach, lapping for more.

Cheron suckled Janelle's clit just hard as she had Danica's. Danica pressed upward on Janelle's legs, and Cheron helped her bend them back toward the lithe blonde's ears. Janelle groaned and her eyes fluttered closed when Danica's tongue washed over the puckered iris of her ass.

Danica slid two fingers inside Janelle's wet heat to move them in circles against the woman's walls. She pushed her tongue harder, the tip barely penetrating, while she stroked her fingers into Janelle's pussy.

Cheron moved around on the bed, lowering her sex to Janelle's face, and then locked her lips around Janelle's bud once more. Janelle moaned and gasped into Cheron's folds as she lapped her. Already very close to coming, she gripped the cleric's bottom hard. A few seconds later, her muscles tensed and she came, her cry of pleasure muffled by Cheron's labia tightly held between her lips.

Danica moved up to suckle Cheron's nipples while the cleric continued to grind her pussy on Janelle's face. Janelle recovered from the initial shock of her orgasm to licking and sucking Cheron with a hungry passion once again. Danica stroked her nether lips with strong pressure as she sucked Cheron's nipples.

Danica came on her fast rubbing fingers at the same time as Cheron came on Janelle's flickering tongue. They leaned against each other over Janelle's body, trembling and gasping, barely noticing when the door opened.

When the sound registered, all three women looked toward the door to find Brandon, dressed only in his trousers and carrying his sword. He looked very ready for action, and his jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw the three women entangled on the bed.

"Sorry, I thought I heard screams. Damn thick walls muffle everything and I thought some of 'em had got in," he mumbled apologetically, though his eyes didn't leave the three women's nude bodies as he spoke.

Cheron fought through her gasps of pleasure to say, "Shut the door, silly, before anyone else comes into the hall."

Brandon moved to back out of the room, mumbling, "Sorry."

"You're closing the door with yourself on the wrong side of it," Cheron said with a lusty grin as she slid off the bed on wobbling legs.

Brandon's eyes — then his smile — widened as Cheron walked over and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind him. She pulled his trousers down and dropped to her knees to suck his hard cock almost as soon as the door shut.

Janelle tugged Danica's hand, moving in close to the redhead's ear to whisper, "You aroused me so much. I was always afraid of those feelings and it made me so uncomfortable around you. I can't believe I've let this slip me by for so many years because of some silly taboo." As she finished, she kissed Danica softly, her tongue tickling under Danica's upper lip.

Danica gasped as they broke the kiss, and then leaned over the edge of the bed to pat her clothing. She found her newest toy, and strapped it on as Janelle stared in wonder.

Cheron slid up off her knees and walked to the bed, bending over it where she had a perfect view as Danica pushed her toy inside Janelle. "Come fuck me hard," she urged Brandon while rubbing her fingers over her sex.

The smooth, warm shafts of Danica's toy fucked them both as she thrust the cock hard and deep into Janelle's tightly squeezing canal. All three women moaned, gasped, and screamed their pleasure as they were fucked so hard, so deep, and so well.

Cheron was the first to explode in orgasm. Her fingers gripped the bedclothes hard as she cried out in release, Brandon continuing to thrust into her tightly clenched canal as she came.

Danica's toy quickly drove her to the edge of orgasm, and she could tell Janelle was nearly there as well. It was Brandon who came next however, pulling his cock free of Cheron and coming with a loud grunt all over the cleric's smooth back as she gasped and begged for it.

Danica perched on the razor's edge, pounding the shaft of her toy into Janelle, and thus quickly stroking the other shaft of the toy deep inside her as well. Janelle suddenly arched her back high and cried out as she came.

The sight and sound of Janelle writhing in orgasm set Danica off as well. She buried the shafts of her toy inside both of them and screamed, "Gods, yes!" The last word transforming into a squeal of pleasure as her flow of juices shot from the toy deep inside Janelle. The blonde archer let out another squeal as the sensation triggered another spike of ecstasy within her.

Cheron put on Danica's toy once they all recovered, fucking Danica and herself to a rocking orgasm while Janelle sucked Brandon's cock back to life. Cheron and Danica came twice on the magical cocks before Janelle let Brandon slip from her lips. She lay back on the bed, pulling him atop her.

He slid inside her with a satisfied groan. Danica and Cheron caught their breath and moved to opposite sides of Janelle to flick their tongues over Brandon's pumping shaft and Janelle's throbbing clit while he took her. Janelle came twice on his thrusting cock before she pinched his ass hard in both hands and told him to fill her up.

Janelle came again when Brandon's hot cum flooded her depths. He pulled free not long after he came, his oversensitive cock unable to handle the tight squeeze of her walls contracting around him in orgasm.

Cheron and Danica both eagerly lapped his hot cream from Janelle as it dripped from her, bringing the archer to another orgasm so intense that she wouldn't let anyone touch her for many minutes afterward.

The three women continued to pleasure each other, constantly teasing Brandon's cock in an effort to get him hard again. It took them some time, but they managed to coax steel back into him after a long effort.

Danica bent over the bed as Cheron had previously, begging Brandon to take her hard. Janelle devoured Cheron's pussy while Brandon pounded Danica's. They all came too many times to count, Cheron and Janelle eventually lying one atop the other with their heads between the other's legs, keeping each other in a near constant state of ecstasy. Finally, Brandon buried his cock inside Danica with a grunted scream and filled her with what little cum he had left.

They all collapsed, glistening with sweat despite the chill in the air, their bodies entwined on the too-small bed until they could manage to move again. It took a very long time for them all to get up and return to their own rooms.


The next morning, Celes told them to prepare for battle. A small group of goblins was in perfect position for the first strike of their plan. The creatures were near the Northern edge of the woods, and near the patrol lines of the ogres.

Everyone armed and prepared for battle, the eagerness to strike at the creatures in the woods evident on all their faces. The group gathered near the door of the fortress and Danica smiled wickedly as she said, "Let's go destroy the filthy things."

They all activated their rings of invisibility and silence, the enchantments upon the rings designed so that they were linked, allowing them to see and hear each other where no one else could.

They quickly entered the woods, passing beneath the shadowy boughs on a main trail. Celes and Terran led them toward the area where the goblins lounged in a rude camp. The invisible group easily crept past the sentries to observe the creatures. Danica quickly counted around thirty in the camp. The gathering of monsters consisted of a mixture of warrior goblins, their smaller but no less vicious cousins, and a single goblin shaman.

The group crept back past the sentries and into a small overgrown clearing. Danica asked, "Everyone has their illusions ready?"

Nods and smiles answered Danica's question, so she said, "Deactivate the rings and weave your illusions around you. Then, we walk toward the camp and get into close range. They should be confused enough that we can get almost upon them before we attack. Let's do it."

Everyone released the power of invisibility cloaking them, and then changed their appearance with the illusionary power of Danica's magic items. Danica, Celes, and Terran all took on the form of ogre mages. Bear appeared to be a huge lumbering ogre, his massive hammer looking like a spiked club. Brandon appeared to be a half ogre wielding a rusty broadsword. Venaru's lithe form was cloaked in an illusion of an orc, as was Janelle's. Cheron looked like a violet-skinned half-ogress wielding her own mace.

Danica was surprised to find that if she ignored the brutish face, Cheron still looked stunning in her curvy, violet-skinned illusionary body. The two dwarves took on the appearance of very short, stocky orcs — the smiles of anticipation on their faces making them look every bit as vicious as the monsters they were prepared to attack.

Moving into the formation they had found best accentuated their individual skills, the group returned to the encampment farther up the trail. Bear and Brandon led, their huge bodies like a wall between the group and anything in their path. Janelle and Venaru vanished into the brush at the side, flanking the group. The three mages stood in the middle, with the two dwarves on either side of them. Cheron's lumbering form brought up the rear.

They approached the first two sentries and saw the creatures chattering quietly to each other, confused as to why the creatures they saw were approaching. They didn't have long to consider, or even question the group. An arrow from the left and a crossbow bolt from the right cut the monsters down, the goblins dead before they even hit the ground.

The companions quickly passed the dead goblins, the two dwarves smiling at each other and veering in their march to stomp on the bodies as they passed. Near the encampment now, the companions were visible to it. The goblins scrambled about, wary of the approaching group of monsters bearing down on them.

In moments, Danica and her allies were well within the small clearing the goblins were camped in, the shaman approaching them with a group of guards at his side. The companions launched their attack before the shaman could reach them.

The shaman fell soundlessly, an arrow and bolt embedded in his skull. Cheron, Bear, Brandon, and the two dwarves roared a challenge and leapt forward. The three wizards cast their spells — Terran's magic the first to strike due to his quicker form of spell casting. A massive fireball streaked into the group of guards around the fallen shaman and exploded, sending burning goblins flying every which direction.

Celes' Chain Lightning spell felled half a dozen goblins on the left, including two of the larger warrior goblins. Only one of the big goblins tried to get up, and it fell back to the ground quickly, an arrow protruding from its eye.

Danica cast a Multiplicity spell she had prepared earlier. She released the spell into a knot of goblins rushing toward the swiftly advancing men and dwarves. Innumerable missiles of magical force, fire, ice, darkness, acid, and electricity streaked from Danica's hands to fell the creatures like a scythe through wheat.

Brandon reached the center of the clearing at that point. A pair of vicious goblins advanced, the first holding a spear and the second gripping a rusty sword. The first poked his spear at Brandon with a snarl, and Brandon batted it away to the left with a snapping strike of his sword.

Living up to his nickname, Brandon quickly brought his sword around to the right. The second goblin, having just found his overhand strike blocked by Brandon's shield, leapt back with a hiss as Brandon's sword point stabbed into its thigh.

Bear charged with a great roar at a huge warrior goblin. He brought down his mighty hammer disguised as a club on the creature's raised shield, jarring the monster backward and off balance. He whipped his hammer back in a low arc and back over his head as he continued to charge. The goblin barely got his shield in line to block the blow in time, saving it from the attack caving in its skull. As it was, the force of the blow drove the goblin down hard on its knees.

Brandon spun around and knocked the goblin's spear point up high with his shield. He slashed at the creature, but it jumped backwards quickly enough to avoid having its belly torn open by the flashing steel. It was off balance however, and unprepared for Brandon's advance. The goblin hastily raised its spear to defend itself as Brandon slashed down at it. Brandon's sword cut the spear haft neatly in two.

The goblin stupidly stared at the halves of the spear clutched in it's hands for a moment before Brandon's swift sword cut it down, nearly severing the creatures head from it's body.

The two dwarves barreled into the fray side-by-side, roaring with battle lust and with huge smiles on their orc disguised faces. A big warrior goblin smiled wickedly and actually beckoned them in, not knowing he was inviting his own hasty doom.

The creature brought up its wooden shield as the two dwarves kept thundering across the ground toward it. Griffith fell back slightly as the two dwarves advanced. The big goblin raised its shield and heavy broadsword, preparing to destroy the two measly orcs charging toward him.

Feros held his war hammer cocked to strike, and the creature lined up to defend against the overhand blow. The monster was thus totally unprepared when Feros dropped his hammer low at the last moment. Feros lowered his head and the stout helmet atop it to charge headlong toward the hulking warrior goblin.

The creature managed to take a weak and hasty swing at the Dwarf, but it merely glanced off Feros' fine armor, not slowing the dwarf in the slightest. Feros hit the creature square in the groin with his hard helmet, the monster doubling over as it screamed in pain. The goblin didn't even see Griffith as he leapt up and buried his wicked axe in the back of the creature's skull.

Bear battered the big goblin's shield repeatedly. The creature knelt, trying to keep its shield in line, too stunned by the strength of Bear's blows to think of any better defense, or any angle of attack. A sharp crack sounded when the creature's shield was slightly out of line for one strike, its arm broken by the force of the blow. The next strike drove the goblin's head downward and caved in its skull.

Cheron loosed a war cry and let fly her mace at a small goblin turning and obviously prepared to run. The mace crashed into the back of the creatures head with a sickening thud, blasting it face first to the ground — dead before it even started to fall. The mace vanished in a flash of light and reappeared instantly in Cheron's waiting hand.

With too few of the creatures left, and all the monsters tightly clustered around the fighters, the mages couldn't risk most spells. Celes managed to get off a volley of magic missiles and stagger a goblin running toward Brandon. Brandon spun after cutting down the sword-wielding goblin he had wounded earlier. His blade flashed toward the goblin Celes had attacked and neatly disarmed the creature — quite literally — cutting off its arm at the elbow.

An arrow and a crossbow bolt both felled another creature trying to flee, as did another mighty throw of Cheron's mace. The fighters made quick work of the remaining goblins, the demoralized monsters trying to break away and flee.

"Ware!" Feros cried out after bashing a goblin's head one more time with his war hammer to ensure it was quite thoroughly dead. He dropped to one knee and pulled his sturdy Dwarven crossbow into line in one fluid motion. He aimed upward into the trees and fired, and a horrifying shriek sounded from where he had fired.

Something came crashing down through the branches to land heavily on the ground. The small demon stood up with a hiss of anger, its wings shredded by the crossbow bolt.

An arrow thudded into the creature's forehead, and another into its heart. The demon snarled and snapped off both shafts, advancing toward Bear with its ruined wings twitching in anticipation.

Terran's cone of cold hit the hellspawn first, staggering it back and causing it to scream in pain. A creature from a plane of never ending, fiery hell could not long bear the intense cold of the powerful spell.

Celes' Icy Orb thudded into the demon next, knocking it to its back when the magic exploded into an intense wave of cold. Danica's Cold Ray spell hit the demon almost as soon as it hit the earth, causing it to scream in pain and rage.

Another arrow and another bolt hit the demon as it stubbornly stood, though it was now obviously trying to flee back to its master rather than fight. Danica heard Cheron quietly beseech her god for power, and when she hurled her mace, it glowed with a faint blue aura.

The mace thudded into the creature's chest with a flash of light, continuing straight through its body. The creature vanished in a puff of oily smoke, banished to its home plane because its body had sustained too much damage to remain.

"More demons!" Venaru shouted as he dropped from a tree into the clearing. Janelle emerged from the other side of the clearing at the same time.

"Get yerselves over here," Celes shouted as she joined hands with Terran. She then instructed the others to do the same in quick, clipped words. The companions joined hands in a great circle, and the two wizards transported them back to the Fortress. Two demons swooped into the clearing to find only the decimated goblins.


The companions quickly banished their illusions when they reappeared in the keep. Bear and Brandon had to help Celes and Terran to their beds, the effort of teleporting so many with such haste having exhausted them both. Seeing that made Danica determined to learn the spell — and soon — to take some of the burden from the other two magic users.

The appearance of the demon had unnerved them all slightly, but they quickly got over it as they laughed and celebrated their victory. Janelle went to tend to Terran, and Danica went to take care of Celes. Both wizards recovered quickly under the power of restorative potions and joined the group's celebration after a short while.

Danica noticed that Janelle was spending a lot of time talking with Terran, and Cheron was likewise centering her attentions on Venaru. She had little doubt what that indicated.

After a while, Cheron walked up to Danica on her way to refill her wine glass. She paused and said quietly, "I think I'm going to see what mysteries lay beneath Venaru's dark cloak tonight. Looks like Janelle is going to see if Terran can show her some magic tricks as well. Bear fills out his trousers very nicely. Maybe you should get him to join in the celebration with you." She wink and continued on to refill her wine, returning to Venaru immediately afterward.

Celes excused herself as the evening wore on, and Danica went to check on her. Celes said she was simply uncomfortable with everyone looking at her. Danica was the only one who saw her as she was. Everyone else saw the powerful wish-created illusion of her young body.

Celes said she just wanted to be alone for a while, and that she would see what she could scry in light of their attack. Danica understood Celes' pain, and returned to the celebration after hugging her friend. She knew the best thing for Celes was for the woman to concentrate on something else.

Janelle and Terran were gone when Danica returned, and she thought that it looked like Cheron and Venaru would soon follow, if she knew anything about what intensifying lust looked like in two people.

The two dwarves had talked excitedly amongst themselves for a while, and they went off to their room still saying something about runes as they went. Danica went over and sat down to talk to Bear, finding him to be a simple and quite charming man as they talked. Brandon, noticing he was turning into the odd man out, looked a bit irritated and crestfallen.

Danica walked over to him while going to refill her wine. "We just need to get everyone involved in the fun," she said with a smile and a wink. "You'll get to play again soon enough. If we're all going to be cooped up here for a while together, we may as well enjoy each other's company."

Brandon chuckled and said, "I'll never understand women, especially wizard women."

Danica handed him a few coins. "There are some women who don't ask for any understanding," she said with a sly grin. "You could always rest your mind of such worries while you rest your head against a warm, soft body."

Brandon shook his head and chuckled again. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea at that." He went to the portal shortly afterward and then to the House of Women.

Danica and Bear were soon alone, when Cheron and Venaru left. Venaru left first and Cheron soon after. Danica turned up the heat as she talked to Bear, and soon they were walking toward his room.

Their clothing fell to the floor almost as soon as they walked into the room. Danica moaned in delight when she saw Bear's cock, which was long, thick, and very hard. Danica knelt down and sucked his big cockhead between her lips. She could barely manage more than half of his huge member in her mouth for more than a few sucks at a time.

Bear picked her up with ease after a minute or so and carried her to the bed. He held her up at just the right angle as he slowly slid his thick cock into her, giving Danica a delightful feeling of fullness.

Bear stroked her slowly, only using about half of his length when it was apparent Danica couldn't comfortably take more than that at the moment. The slow stroking — filling her so completely — built Danica's fires slowly but surely. She gasped as she watched his large member, slick with her juices, stretching her pussy as he fucked her, steadily picking up the tempo of his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.