Danica
Part 8C

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 8C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

The official started and quickly pulled from Danica with a groan, the friction causing Danica to loudly gasp and arch her back when he did. He quickly sat down in his chair, and Danica could see the look of embarrassment and worry in his eyes as she heard the door close once more.

He covered his eyes with his hands and said, "Please go now."

Danica got up, and found her legs were weak and wobbling beneath her. She could see the mingled puddles of their cum on the desk and on the floor below.

He pulled up his trousers at the same time Danica slipped on her panties. He then put his face back in his hands and ignored her. Danica walked out of the room and found the young man seated in the waiting area near the entrance of the building. A wide smile decorated his face as he stood, and nodded to Danica.

As Danica walked out the door, he walked back toward the offices, chuckling as he went. Danica wondered what was going on and stopped, pulling her ring from her pocket, summoning up its power to shroud her in invisibility. She returned to the door of the office and listened.

The young man was laughing. "So, you finally made the mistake I've been waiting for old man."

"Get out," the official quietly responded.

"In a few moments, your esteemed superior will arrive. He is on his way here right now. I had hoped the woman would still be here when he arrived, but I believe the mess in here should attest to your improper action, quite obviously a bribe."

"Who are you to talk about bribes, you bastard?"

Danica went back toward the entrance and dismissed her invisibility. She saw an old man in official looking clothes enter the building just moments after she left. Still a bit weak in the knees from the strength of her orgasms, Danica went across the street to where an enterprising man had set up tables around his vending cart. He served meat pies, which Danica found to be quite good as she ate and tried to regain her composure.

Danica sighed as she ate, sorry to have caused the man the trouble she knew he was in for, both officially and from his wife as well. She tried to rationalize that if he had cheated on his wife with so little prodding, the woman was likely better off anyhow, but it wasn't working very well.

The young man walked out of the building across the street just as Danica stood up after her meal. He still wore a wide smile on his face and whistled as he walked. He noticed Danica and smiled even wider. He approached her, moving to intersect her path as she headed back to Zoraster's outpost.

"Hello," he said cheerfully, "There will very soon be a change in power, and I am in line to be the next appointed to the office. Would you perhaps care to come discuss with me whatever it was you were discussing with my predecessor? I'm quite sure you will find me to be most open minded."

Danica didn't know what position the man held, or what might happen if he discovered that her act was a ruse. She knew that she would have to continue to play along. The man was at least handsome, and it had indeed been too long since she'd really satisfied her sexual needs. "My husband and I..." she began.

He waved a hand in front of her. "No, no — I do not discuss business in the street. Come — let us go somewhere where we may engage in our negotiations in a private setting." He smiled and offered his arm to her.

Danica took his arm and he led her to a nearby inn. He took a room, and then led her upstairs to it.

"Now, what is it you require? There is no need for the sob story, just tell me what you want," he said once he closed the door behind them.

"I wish the taxes on the produce my husband and I will soon be bringing to the city to be waived."

"Easily done. Now, you must do something for me in exchange," he said with a lusty grin. "Remove your clothes."

Danica stripped down, and the man watched with careful attention.

"Now, go wash," he instructed and walked over to where the basin of water rested, to watch her as she cleaned thoroughly with a cloth.

"Kneel," he ordered when she hung the cloth back over the edge of the basin. Danica knelt down on the floor and he immediately dropped his trousers. Danica's mouth watered, and wetness gathered between her legs. His cock was every bit as long and thick as the official who had fucked her so well earlier.

He took a step forward, his cock within a scant inch of her lips. Danica reached out and grasped it, licking up and down his throbbing shaft to moisten it. She knew his size would strain her jaw anyway, and she wanted him well wetted before she tried to wrap her lips around him.

Danica sucked the head of his cock between her lips, stroking just the head in and out between her lips. She pumped her hand on his shaft, her fingers unable to touch her thumb around the girth of his cock. She slowly took more of him, sucking him in earnest.

He moaned under her attentions, and his fingers twined in her hair, pulling just hard enough to stimulate without causing her any real pain. Danica kept sucking, trying to get more of his shaft into her mouth. She picked up speed, sucking with abandon, wanting his hot cum in her mouth.

He responded to her talented mouth quickly. She could feel it in his throbbing member between her lips, see it in his eyes, and hear it in his moans. He would come soon. Danica sucked even faster, stroking her hand over him at a rapid pace.

He suddenly let out a grunting growl, and pulled her hand away from his shaft. He twined his fingers in her hair on the side of her head, tightly holding her head in place, and thrust into her mouth.

Danica had to fight to keep from gagging as he fucked her face. She could feel him touching her throat with every stroke into her mouth. She didn't have to resist long, because with a grunted scream of satisfaction, he shoved all of his cock he could into her mouth one last time and spurted his semen directly down her throat.

Danica coughed around his shaft and finally managed to swallow, feeling his seed settle in her tummy and spread warmth throughout her body. Danica continued to suck him when he released her head, and he eventually pushed her away when he could no longer endure the sensation.

"On the bed," he gasped, pulling her upward. Danica rose from her knees and climbed onto the bed. He guided her onto her back and slid up onto the bed right behind her. He bent her knees up high and wide toward her ears, and then closed his lips over her nether lips.

Danica gasped, shuddered, and screamed as he tantalized her with his mouth. He was every bit as talented and well practiced as the other official. He teased every single inch of her, his tongue and lips never seeming to touch the same place the same way twice.

Danica continued to scream and gasp her pleasure, her hands lying on his head. She looked at his gorgeous face and into his sparkling eyes as he devoured her aching pussy.

He curled a finger up inside her to rub her special spot, drawing another gasp and a long scream of pleasure from Danica. He then slid two fingers of his other hand into her depths and swirled them around against her walls. All the while, his lips remained locked around her throbbing clit with his tongue darting all over it, the pressure and speed constantly varying.

Danica teetered on the edge, and when she toppled over with a loud scream, he locked his lips over her folds to drink her nectar as she gushed into his mouth.

Still somewhere between the final waves of her orgasm and aftershocks, Danica felt his lips leave her sex. A moment later, his once again hard cock replaced them.

Danica gasped and let out a long warbling moan as he slid into her in one powerful thrust. He then took her with skill she had rarely felt, especially twice in one day.

The angle at which he thrust inside her changed without warning; the speed at which he was taking her varied between a series of slow deep thrusts and a rabbit quick pounding. Danica came again within a few moments of him penetrating her.

He continued to fuck her, holding her legs bent back, giving him perfect access to assault her straight on from above, from below, and from the sides, driving her to another pair of orgasms.

At last, he grabbed her hips hard and pounded his hard member home with a few last slamming thrusts. Danica moaned long and loud as she felt his seed flooding her depths. She rubbed her clit furiously and came only moments later.

When they were able to summon the strength to pull apart, he went to the basin and washed. He then pulled back on his trousers. "Come to my office when you arrive with the produce. The taxes will be waived." With those words, he left the room.

Danica cleaned up a short while later and left the room as well. She went by the home where the first official lived, and did not see him with her clairvoyance spell. She did see a woman pacing back and forth in the common room, however.

Danica's walk back to Zoraster's outpost revealed why the men had both proved such amazing lovers. Venissa, the goddess of love and fertility, was the dominant form of worship in the area. Venissan practices called for males to learn to please a woman in as many ways as possible. Priestesses of the temple — essentially unpaid prostitutes, but hardly as jaded — visited young men as soon as they came of age.

Danica doubted any man reached fourteen with his virginity intact in the area. Priestesses would have visited them nightly for a month or more teaching them how to pleasure women under their careful tutelage. The women likely lost their maidenhead just as early, and were probably frequently pregnant.

She also saw temples dedicated to Heraklan, also known for the priesthood's reputation of sexual inhibition. Danica noticed a few other places of worship in the city, but Venissa and Heraklan dominated.

Danica felt a sting of discomfort caused by two big cocks taking her so hard in such a small amount of time. She returned to Zoraster's outpost and decided she may as well rest. She knew that she would have to see where things stood the next day to decide what to do next. She found that she could hardly keep her eyes open as she lay in bed reading about the Counter Triggering enchantment. She fell asleep quite early.

Danica barely had time to get dressed and eat the next day before the wizard who had transported her to the city walked out of the portal room and startled her.

"Your task is complete. Let us return."

A puzzled expression crossed Danica's face. "Complete? One official is being removed from office and another is being put in place. Don't I need to keep this one distracted as well?"

"The man who will operate this office now is quite corrupt, and already well bribed. Fortunate circumstances have allowed you to complete your task in a single day. Now come," the wizard said with the same monotone, disinterested voice Danica expected from him.

Danica had dreamed of the well-practiced men — and perhaps the women — of this city pleasuring her. She sighed, and gathered up her things. The rude wizard teleported her back to Zoraster's complex as soon as she finished packing.


A note from Zoraster in Danica's rooms informed her that she could attain the coin at any time from his counting room. It also mentioned his surprise and delight that everything had come to such a perfect and quick conclusion. His bribed man there had worked perfectly in concert with Danica, despite neither knowing about the other.

Danica wadded up the note and put her things back where they belonged. The Satchel could pack things up in an instant, but one had to unpack them normally. Danica was glad she had not decided to take more than she had.

Danica still felt like taking a break from her studies, so once she finished putting all her things away, she went to the counting room to obtain her coin.

"One moment and I will obtain what you have requested," the bald man said aloud.

In her mind she heard, I can sense you have begun to discover and develop your powers, this is good. I see now even more potential than I initially guessed. It seems that you had constructed mental blocks, which have been preventing you from developing in many ways. It seems that your being forced to explore your own natural sexual curiosities has taken down many of these barriers and allowed you to begin to come into your full potential. You have a great deal of power, waiting to be awakened.

The mental voice continued, Keep well hidden your psionic powers, but develop them always. Beware of your sexual desires, for while they are naturally heightened by their freedom from repression, something feels unnatural in them.

He wrote in his ledger for a few more moments after he finished speaking into her mind, and then went to retrieve a large sack of coin, which he passed to Danica. "You still have that which accumulates for you monthly on account. This is but the special coin appropriated to you recently," he said aloud.

Danica nodded and left the room. A short walk later, she left the complex to head into the city, casting a spell of warmth around her to fight off the daily increasing cold. The weather turned cold much more rapidly here near the mountains than it did in her home on the plains. She thought that she should learn magic to clear a path through deep snow, as it was likely she would encounter such in the walks from the complex to the city very soon.

She also wondered what the psionic meant when he said her desires felt unnatural. She knew that no magic affected her desires, because her growing understanding of magic allowed her to detect even subtle spells now. She assumed that the psionic would have revealed any mental tampering directly, rather than offering a mysterious warning. Danica considered the possibility of drugs. Zoraster had even admitted that he'd done so to her in the beginning of her incarceration.

Thinking about it, she realized that she grew far wetter than she ever remembered before coming here. She decided she would make some discreet inquiries about drugs that could have that effect. She had nearly come to grips with her desires, and now doubt as to whether they were really her own or manufactured by Zoraster once again drove a wedge between her and acceptance.

Danica spent a week sampling the fare of the various inns. She quickly decided that she had already found the two most comfortable places, the inn near Carolyn's house and the one where she had met Katherine and Elaine. She was able to spend another night of sweet ecstasy with Elaine, but Carolyn was quite busy entertaining her young man.

Danica spent a little coin here and there at various shops, mostly purchasing supplies she needed for her research and her kitchen. The chill in the air prompted her to purchase some cold weather clothes. She found a few things that fit in the shops, and asked the tailors and seamstresses to make many more. She assumed that anyone who worked with cloth in the city knew her sizes by the time the week drew to a close. Most of her robes were quite warm enough, but she hardly felt like wearing them all the time.

One thing Danica missed was her bath, and she seriously considering returning to the complex to take advantage of it when she discovered a public bathhouse in the upper class area of the city, near the walled inner city. She spent a long time soaking in the bathing pool, which required a near army of servants to keep constantly heating and pouring warm water into the pool to keep it from growing tepid. It also cost an outrageous amount of coin, which Danica found difficult to part with — regardless of how much she had and how badly she had wanted the bath.

She spent far too long soaking in the pool, finding it difficult to keep her eyes — and her hands — off the string of wealthy women who took advantage of the pool. Most of the women seemed to know of the numerous peepholes in the wall that adjoined the women's bath to the men's. Few of them appeared to care about the voyeurs. Many of the women actually teased those on the other side of the wall by posing provocatively as they bathed. Those few who did wish for privacy brought servants along to stand in front of the peepholes while they soaked.

After her bath, Danica wandered around town and discovered public baths in the areas farther from the inner city, now that she knew generally what to look for. The one in the section of the city where the city and farm workers dwelled was very plain, a few small tubs with a pair of servants who heated water to fill them. Only a thin dividing wall, riddled with peepholes, separated the tubs for men from those for women. The price was cheap, but Danica searched and found another near the merchant district, opposite the main bazaar from where Carolyn lived.

The merchant quarter baths had much larger tubs and reasonable prices. Several young boys and girls waited inside, making a few coins by fetching things for those who bathed. The bathhouse apparently served as a place where much business from the merchant district was conducted, and the businessmen often wished for refreshment as they soaked and dealt. The owners consequently checked carefully for peepholes in the walls. The sensitive discussions the merchants held were not for prying eyes and ears.

Danica now had an excuse to stay in the city. She had found an affordable bath, and one as luxurious as her own if she felt the need and could part with the coin. A harvest fair started up in the city that day, and Danica spent the weekend enjoying the festivities amongst the city folk watching the jugglers, troubadours, and magicians who performed in the streets.

Danica awoke one morning shivering, her heart pounding in her chest, reluctantly awakening from an intense sexual dream about Carolyn. She went to Carolyn's shop that day, talking to Carolyn as she and her mother worked. Danica picked up some tools and worked on a piece of wood of her own as they talked. The women were making tops that they hoped to sell to the wealthy for the coming midwinter celebration. Both women were fine artisans, and the pieces they made would likely command a good price when offered for sale. When Danica finished hers that evening, it was every bit as beautiful as those Carolyn and her mother made.

Carolyn's mother had watched as Danica worked beside the brunette. When she saw what Danica had made she said, "Well now, why did you need us to make you anything when you first came here? It seems to me you're very skilled in woodcraft yourself, from what I see here. This is beautiful," she said while holding up the top.

Danica blushed and said, "I was only starting to learn when I came here. Carolyn taught me a lot, and I've had a lot of time to practice and learn on my own."

The woman smiled. "It does my old heart good to see my teachings being passed down. Hopefully this little lady will pass on my teachings to her own younguns when she has them, which will likely be soon if she keeps spending so much time with that young man who's caught her fancy."

"Mother!" Carolyn exclaimed as her face filled with color.

"Oh, you really didn't think I hadn't noticed did you, silly girl? I was a young woman once myself, despite what you might think. He's a fine young man, from a good family. He has a trade, and will make a fine husband. If I'd thought he was no good for you, I'd have drug you back to the house by your ear when I knew you were sneaking out."

Danica laughed and Carolyn joined in once she got over her embarrassment. Carolyn's mother then said, "You're the one who gave Carolyn those little cotton thingies aren't you? I found them in her drawers and asked her what in the hells they were. Once she finally managed to explain it to me, I used one when my friend came to call. I hope you don't mind that I showed them to a friend of mine who makes them now. You've made a lot of women's lives a whole lot more comfortable a few days a month..." she paused in search of a name.

"Danica," Danica answered her unasked question. "I can tell you how to make some herbal potions that will ease the bloating, cramping, and headaches as well. The herbs should be cheap — cheaper still if you grow or find them yourself. They seem to be quite common in the area."

The woman smiled, "You know, something struck me as wrong about you when you first walked in here. I'm glad I hesitated in my first instinct to toss you out on your ear. You're a godsend, Danica. You're a wizard from up on the hill aren't you?" she asked.

Danica nodded. "Yes, I'm a student there."

"That's likely what gave me the shivers about you," the woman said, then hesitated a moment and asked, "I don't suppose you could put some little magics on these tops could you? We could sell them for much more to the rich if they were enchanted. The house and the shop are both needing some work, and I could afford it if I could make enough off these."

Danica had learned the Mass Enchantment spell while working with Darius and thought it would be easy to put some minor enchantments on groups of the tops very quickly. She smiled in response as she spoke, "Certainly, it will be repayment for what your daughter has taught me. It will have to be very small things, as stronger enchantments require spells to be cast over the item while it is being fashioned. Though we might make a few things where I'm able to work with you and place some stronger enchantments upon them."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.