Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 8A

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 8A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Over the next several days, Danica, Celes, and Darius carefully detailed the path their work would take. All the while, Celes thoroughly searched the lab, confirming that the wand was not in the room. At night, they explored the house. Each covered the ground the other had the night before, just to ensure they didn't miss anything.

They found nothing of any magical interest within the house. It appeared that anything related to the Art was relegated to the workshop and Darius' private chambers. Danica reached into Celes' mind each night as they talked, and eventually succeeded in finding the beautiful self-image inside Celes again. After the first time, Danica found it easier to do again. The image was so perfect, so real, and so beautiful to Danica.

Danica took on the task of exploring the grounds. Celes could likely have done it just as easily under cover of magic, but she found it uncomfortable for women to see her as young and beautiful, knowing that even if they were attracted they could never touch her without knowing the truth. A woman lived in the garden house, serving as an assistant to the gardener, and that was enough to make Celes uncomfortable.

The woman's name was Gabrielle. Danica discovered it when she snuck into the garden house at night to find the woman on her knees, sucking the gardener's cock. He was moaning her name as she sucked him.

Danica could not help but look at the woman's body. She had dark brown hair, and slightly angular eyes that hinted at some Eastern blood in her ancestry. Her breasts were small, the nipples tiny, though she had large areoles. The hair surrounding her sex was as neatly trimmed as the hedges she worked in the gardens, cut so short as to be near invisible around her lips. Danica wondered what the woman saw in the man, who was unattractive, rail thin, and not well endowed.

Danica only realized how long she had been standing and staring when the gardener came with a grunt into Gabrielle's mouth. Danica saw a hint of something in the woman's eyes as Gabrielle swallowed his cum. The mixture of anger and longing from Gabrielle slammed into Danica like a physical force. Danica had to brace herself against the wall as the feelings assaulted her.

The gardener pulled up his trousers and returned to his own room. Gabrielle climbed up onto her bed and lay down hard on it. Danica still felt the rush of anger from the woman, but it slowly dulled. Gabrielle softly touched herself, and her anger fled completely. Danica could hear the woman's thoughts, angry that the man forced her to suck him, angrier still that she got no reciprocate pleasuring from him. She cursed her foolishness in letting her employer discover she lay with women as well as men, necessitating her several times daily ritual to keep him quiet. She feared that if he revealed it that she would lose her work here.

Her thoughts slowly drifted as her fingers worked more quickly. Danica shuddered as she watched the woman come to a soft, quiet orgasm from her touch, feeling the woman's pleasure through the link to her. The mental link to the woman's arousal had fanned Danica's desire until she almost came without being touched.

Danica at last mastered her need and managed to leave, but she shared Gabrielle's anger at the gardener when she left to make her way back to her room. She let Celes know what she had discovered on the grounds, which was little more than Gabrielle's situation.

Celes quietly summarized what they'd both learned. "Well then, we know almost without a doubt that the wand is in the man's private chambers then. The web of protective magic around that door is a labyrinth of traps, and disarming them will be nearly impossible without being detected by the magic. It would be doubly difficult because you have to be visible to work the magic."

Danica shook her head. "We could never do it, even if we put the entire household into a magical slumber. The man is a master of warding spells, quite obviously."

"Trying is likely to lead to a battle. It's not something I want to do, and I don't believe it's a course Zoraster wishes for us to take, from the way he outlined this task to us."

"He never opens the door or deactivates the magic except when he enters and leaves the room. I'm going to have to get him to take me there," Danica said.

"Seduce him? He doesn't seem all that interested in such, though I'd be willing to wager that if any could change his mind, it would be you," Celes said with a smile that was breathtaking to Danica as she looked at the woman through the eyes of magic, seeing her young and beautiful as she should be.

"It seems that is the course then," Celes continued. "I suppose I can concentrate on learning while you concentrate on piquing the man's interest."

Danica thought, It's not like it will be such an onerous task. Darius is attractive, well-spoken, mannerly, and quite charming. I wonder what wonderful secrets he's hiding beneath his robes?

The two women went to their rooms and their beds. Danica pulled out her toy, sating the needs of her body while thinking about Celes, as she did nightly now.


The next day, they completed the first stage of their work. With the item fully outlined, they knew exactly the course they must take if they were to have any hope of succeeding in the ambitious enchanting of the staff.

Danica considered the materials as she looked over the notes. "It will certainly have to be crafted of a living branch, taken from the tree and not deadfall. I honestly don't believe that anything short of Elven Silver Maple could possibly hold this much power."

"I was coming to that conclusion as well," Darius replied.

"If you were willing to forego a few things — the Ball Lightning, and Cone of Cold enchantments in particular — I think we could use Vallenwood as the medium." Danica suggested, speaking of the immense trees that grew so large that full-sized homes could be built in their branches.

Darius shook his head. "Those are the greatest of the item's offensive magics, and it does not have so many to begin with."

Celes offered, "Elven Silver Maple isn't easily obtained — even deadfall. The elves let none enter their woods uninvited, and they certainly don't allow anyone to cut branches from the living trees."

"I know, I have heard such from those who have ventured near the elven wood, but there must be some way," Darius said with a slightly frustrated sigh.

Danica sat up straighter and looked over to Darius. "There are elven woods nearby? I'm not familiar with this area."

Darius nodded. "Yes, perhaps a league — maybe two — to the North. Elves even occasionally come into the city to trade and take passage to other lands."

Danica caressed her chin in thought for a moment and then said, "I think I should go into the city to see what I can learn about the temperament of the local elves. Are there certain places they tend to go when they come to the city?"

"Yes, they trade almost exclusively with only a few merchants and only one sea captain."

"That's where I should ask then."

"We could make a day of it," Darius suggested with a smile. "I could show you both around the city as Andrea does her research."

Celes shook her head and held up a hand. "Not me. I'm not feeling up to traipsing about in the city. The sea air doesn't agree with me, I'm afraid."

"I have a rather extensive collection of remedies both magical and mundane that could ease any discomfort you are experiencing Celes. You need but to ask."

"No, it's all right. I don't have any problems while I'm indoors, but the moment I try to walk out that door, it's like the wetness of the air steals my breath. I'll remain here and study. The two of you go and enjoy yourselves, and learn what you can."

Darius nodded in deference to Celes' wish. "Very well. Though if you change your mind, seek out one of my servants and they can convey you to me. They all seem to know how to find me in the city no matter where I go. I would be doubly pleased to have the company of two beautiful and intelligent women for a day of leisure."

Celes actually blushed. "Go on now," she said and waved them out the door.

They left Celes to her studies in the lab and went out into the hall, "I believe I shall change into something a little less comfortable. My family would collectively faint if anyone were to see me leaving the house dressed as a ragamuffin," Darius said with a laugh.

"I'll find something more appropriate than my robes for wandering around town in as well. I'll meet you outside if I'm dressed first. Unlike Celes, I'm ready to be out of the house for a while."

"Very well, for the moment, then..." he said, bowing before making his way toward his chambers.

Danica changed, and then walked to the entrance when she did not see Darius. Stepping outside, she took in a deep breath of the sea air, truly pleased to be outside the house.

She was surprised when, after several minutes, Darius had still not exited the house. One of the servants noticed her and informed her that the man took a notoriously long time to prepare before going out into the city. Danica thanked the man for the information, content to enjoy the sight of the sea while she waited.

Gabrielle came to the front of the house to trim the hedges that lined the path leading to the house. The gardener moved to work on the other side of the path. Danica walked up to the woman as Gabrielle carefully trimmed the hedges with small shears. "You do beautiful work."

"Thank you, Milady," the gardener pridefully responded.

"I was speaking to Gabrielle," Danica said somewhat snappishly without looking at the man. She then smiled at Gabrielle and asked, "That is your name isn't it? I heard it from someone in the house."

"Yes, it is," Gabrielle replied, matching Danica's smile. "Thank you for the compliment, Milady."

Danica waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. "Enough of this Milady nonsense — please call me Andrea."

They talked for short while, Danica pointedly ignoring the man on the other side of the path. He eventually stomped off in a huff. Gabrielle quietly giggled as the man left, covering her face with her hand.

"You're not very fond of him, are you? I don't care much for him either, and I've only just met him."

Gabrielle stifled another laugh. "Not really. I enjoy the work, though. It is not he who pays me, so I endure him."

They talked for a while longer, until the gardener returned to announce, "Gabrielle, you have work to be done in the garden house."

A faint flash of anger crossed Gabrielle's face and Danica could guess what work Gabrielle's supervisor had in mind.

"It has been pleasant to talk with you, Andrea," Gabrielle said, and then nodded by way of a farewell as she followed the gardener back around the back of the house.

Danica almost growled aloud. In that moment, she determined that she was going to do something about Gabrielle's situation before she left this place — one way, or another.

Darius stepped out of the front door. He was dressed in fine clothing and wore a bright smile as well. Danica fell into step with him, and they followed the hedge-lined path side-by-side out into the city.

Darius suggested they try the docks first. They discovered the captain that the elves usually dealt with was in port and sought him out. Danica asked him about the temperament and customs of the elves in the area.

"Aye, they're typical elves — haughty, secretive, and not terribly welcoming to anyone who's not elven. I have special spacious cabins on my ship, it's the only reason the elves will travel with me. They can stay below and away from the crew for the entire voyage," the captain informed her.

Danica nodded. "I expected as much. Thank you for your time, good captain."

"Indeed, you have our thanks, Sir. Please take this for your time," Darius said and handed the man a few coins.

The captain raised his eyebrows, seeing the amount of coin Darius offered for something so simple. "I'll let you in on something for the color of this coin. There's something bad brewing in the elven wood, and you'd best be extra careful around any elves you see. They're more snappish and suspicious than ever right now."

"Thank you again, Captain," Danica responded. Then she and Darius turned to move out of the docks area and onward into the city.

Darius showed her around the city, stopping at all the places reputed to trade with elves. In each, they received the same sort of information — and the same warning.

"It doesn't look good," Danica mused as they walked toward the edge of the merchant district.

"There is one more place to check. Don't give up hope until all hope is lost, Andrea," Darius admonished with a smile. "Perhaps we shall find something useful at our next stop that can bring us closer to the Silver..." Darius trailed off, sniffing the air. He immediately changed the subject. "Ah, the old healer will have to wait." Darius pointed toward an inn off the side of the road and continued, "My favorite inn, and I smell the distinctive scent of beef. I am so weary of seafood. Let us go dine before we continue on."

Danica's stomach rumbled from the mention of food and the scent, which was indeed quite appetizing. "That sounds fine," she said with a smile.

Danica took the opportunity to begin her campaign to attract the man's attentions. She did her best to make the meal feel like a date among lovers. Danica shyly smiled when she caught a few glances from Darius that were not exactly studious.

They continued to chat and learn about each other throughout the meal and the walk to their next destination. Danica took his hand in hers as they made their way from the inn to the healer's dwelling, which doubled as an apothecary and herbalist shop.

When they entered, they found the woman who owned the shop speaking with another woman in a voluminous cloak. Only the woman's stance revealed her as female to Danica, because the cloak hid any other evidence.

"We've seen it as well — a few farmsteads between here and the wood. We know no more than you, and have had less success in treating it," the healer said to the shrouded woman.

The shoulders of the woman in the cloak slumped. "I had hoped — prayed — that an answer might be here. My people burn up and pass away while I chase ghosts," the woman said. Her voice was musical, almost alien. Danica knew the quality well and knew the woman was an elf.

"I'll be with you in a moment — if it's not an emergency?" the healer asked, noticing the new arrivals in her shop.

The woman in the cloak turned, and her face confirmed her elven ancestry. Her expression revealed that she was not at all amused by the presence of the humans.

"It's no emergency. We simply wish to speak with you," Danica replied, nudging Darius when he looked as though he was about to speak.

The old woman nodded and turned back to her elven customer. "I had hoped perhaps you might have an answer when you came in as well. I have seen too many already — fine one moment, burning up with fever the next, and dead before the week ends."

The description of the sickness hit Danica like a bolt of force. "The women afflicted with the sickness — do they have reddish sores, like blisters, here?" Danica asked and put her hand down between her legs.

Both women turned upon hearing Danica's description. The old healer said, "Yes. Is someone you know afflicted?"

"No, I've known those who have been. I also know the means by which most of them may be saved," Danica said, approaching the pair with Darius following behind her.

The old healer asked, "Are you sure? The last thing we need now is false hope."

Danica nodded. "This sickness seems to be slowly spreading everywhere. It was rarely seen for a long time, but reappeared when I was a small girl. My sister and mother both contracted the illness. An old midwife in the village knew the cure, it having been passed down faithfully despite decades of the sickness never surfacing. They both recovered."

The old woman quickly gathered up pen and parchment. "Out with it then. There is no time to lose. This sickness snuffs out lives like candles in a whirlwind. I have seen too many homes quarantined and burned once its occupants succumbed already."

The elven woman pulled back the hood of her cloak, listening intently as Danica described the potions, their ingredients, how to administer the medicine, and the other details of treating the illness.

When Danica finished, the healer quickly scribbled a few more notes, and then scrambled around her shop, screaming two names all the while. Two young women answered that call and quickly following their mother's hasty orders.

"If this works, I'll praise your name until the day I die, and I'll haunt these two daughters of mine until the day they die if they don't do the same. Quickly, Ariella, get those herbs into a bag," the woman said as she and her daughters continued to gather up the ingredients for the potions.

The elven woman said, "Know that my people shall also be eternally grateful should your cure stave off this black sickness. Our queen shows the first signs, and may have already succumbed to the fever while I flew here in desperation." With those words, the shrouded elf hurried out the door.

Darius followed on her heels. He stopped a farmer with a horse drawn wagon and tried to commandeer the vehicle to convey the women wherever they were going. When the farmer argued, Darius reached into his pocket and shoved a purse of coins into the man's hand. He then proceeded to shove the previous owner of the wagon out of the driver's seat.

The farmer screamed in protest, but then noticed the gold coins that had spilled from the pouch when he had landed on the ground. His eyes widened, and he gathered up the coins to scamper quickly away with a wide smile.

Danica and the healer, along with the two daughters, came out a few moments later, all burdened with bags. Danica and Darius helped them get the sacks in the wagon, and then the healer and her daughters climbed up onto the seat board.

"You two just stay here. I know we don't catch the sickness, but there's no way of knowing for sure you don't. I'll seek out Darius if there is any news or any need," the old woman said, and then snapped the reins with a loud "Hyah!" The wagon moved with steadily increasing speed down the street, toward the edge of the city.

A small crowd had gathered to see what the commotion was about, and a city guardsman pushed his way through, dragging a protesting farmer. "I caught him, Goodman Darius. He'll not be running away with your coin this day."

"I didn't steal it! He bought my wagon!" the farmer screamed in protest.

"Please, let the man go. He tells the truth," Darius informed the guard.

The guardsman looked perplexed for a moment, and then released the farmer. "Sorry," he said with little apology in his tone.

The farmer hid the pouch of gold in his trousers with a snort and ran off again. Darius turned to Danica and said, "I suppose we should return home."

Danica nodded and they turned back toward the house. Danica took his hand in hers about halfway there.

They told Celes what had happened, and she said, "If it works, and the Queen is saved, you may have just found your source for the Silver Maple. The Queens of the elves are beloved of their people, and are their high priestesses as well. Elves do not take lightly repayment for favors to their people. It's a custom from ages long past to never let a good deed unasked for go unrewarded. Saving the life of their Queen would demand they offer nearly anything you might wish that is theirs to give."

"We'll know before long then. The sickness progresses quickly," Danica said ominously.


The next day, Darius and the two women continued their work. They gathered up what they would need for the working and enchantment of the staff, purchasing anything that they did not have on hand. Danica managed to locate a small set of woodworking tools. It was nothing compared to her own set at home, but would suffice.

On the following day, Darius suggested a way they might see how they were going to work together on the project. They proceeded to assist Darius in enchanting all the woodworking tools with a modification of the vorpal enchantment, something Darius said he cast upon the kitchen knives. The result of the enchantment ensured that the tools would forever maintain their edge, never needing sharpening. The combination of the three's skills proved a perfect match, and they completed the enchantment that day. Danica was determined to cast the same enchantment over her own woodworking tools when she and Celes returned from their task, as well as her razors.

That evening Danica chanced to see the gardener and Gabrielle walking back toward the garden house after the day's labor. Danica flushed in anger knowing what the gardener would subject Gabrielle to in only a short while.

She decided she could no longer abide the knowledge of what the gardener was doing to the beautiful woman. She caught Darius just as he was about to enter his private chambers for the evening.

"Darius, there is something happening I think you should know about."

"What is it, Andrea?" he asked, looking somewhat nervous and glancing into his open door. Danica could see a finely appointed sitting room lay beyond the portal.

"I believe the gardener is doing something quite inappropriate with young Gabrielle."

Darius blushed. "It is none of my business what those who serve me do in their own time. They are free to pursue their own lives."

"It's more than that. Please, come with me and let me prove to you that he is abusing her."

Darius considered for a moment, and then nodded his head as he shut the door. He spoke the word of command that reset the wards on the door and followed Danica.

They walked out to the garden house — Darius looking thoroughly scandalized the whole time. Danica reached out with her mind and easily found the mixture of anger and need in Gabrielle. That confirmed that the gardener was exacting the payment for his silence.

Danica led Darius around the side of the building to the location of Gabrielle's room. She quietly cast a spell of Clairvoyance and the scene appeared before them. Gabrielle knelt, nude, sucking the gardener's cock.

"Andrea," Darius whispered harshly, "This is most inappropriate."

The gardener exploded in the girl's mouth before Darius finished the last word, pulled up his trousers, and left the room.

"What woman would do this willingly and not be pleasured in return? Look at the anger on her face. She doesn't do this of her own will. The man is using her," Danica said as they watched Gabrielle flop down on the bed to stare at the ceiling with an obvious look of anger and resentment.

Darius' look of embarrassment slowly faded to anger as he considered Danica's words. "Let us go speak with Gabrielle and determine the truth of this."

Danica dismissed the clairvoyance spell and the two entered the garden house. Darius then knocked on Gabrielle's door.

"Who is it?" Gabrielle asked in a startled voice.

"It's Andrea and Darius. May we come in, Gabrielle?"

"Just a moment," they heard and waited while Gabrielle pulled on her clothing.

The gardener opened the door to his room and asked, "Is something wrong sir?" He blanched when he saw the anger on Darius face.

"That shall be determined in due course," Darius answered in clipped tones, staring hard at the man.

The gardener nodded and offered a short bow. Gabrielle opened her door then, gesturing for Darius and Danica to enter. The gardener started to follow, but a stern look from Danica kept him out in the hall. Danica shut the door in his face and turned back to Gabrielle, who looked afraid and confused.

Darius looked at Danica, apparently considering his words, and then turned back to Gabrielle. "Is there anything..." He paused a moment before continuing, "inappropriate going on between you and Eriond?"

"No, Sir," Gabrielle answered, casting her eyes downward and blushing furiously.

"Gabrielle, Darius is a good man. He will not judge you unfairly, not for anything. If something is being done to you, don't be afraid to tell him." Danica walked over and lifted the girl's chin up so she could look into her eyes. "Please trust me, Gabrielle. Do not let him do this to you any longer," she said gently stroking Gabrielle's face with her fingertips.

Gabrielle's lip quivered. Words tumbled from her mouth amidst sobs as she explained her situation. Darius' face grew harder with every word she spoke.

When she finished, Darius looked at a ring on his finger. "You tell the truth," he said from between clenched teeth. He then turned and flung open the door, finding Eriond standing right outside.

"Get your things and get out!" Darius angrily exclaimed. "You are hereby terminated. I would suggest you leave the city, because I shall forthwith inform everyone I know of what you have done here, and you shall not work in this city again."

"Sir, whatever the woman has..." Eriond began.

"SILENCE!" Darius shouted, startling everyone. Danica had never heard the man's voice raised so, and the power of the command stunned her. "Have you forgotten I am Magi? I know the woman's words for truth. I have changed my mind. I will have your things dumped into the street. I want you out of my sight and off my grounds this instant. Get OUT!"

Eriond paused for a moment in an open-mouthed stare, and then hurriedly left when Darius took a step toward him.

Gabrielle still sobbed quietly with Danica holding her to try to comfort her. Darius turned toward them and said, "It is over Gabrielle. I am sorry it ever happened at all. I must thank you, Andrea, for bringing to light this abominable situation. Know that I would never — ever — judge you for such things, Gabrielle. You shall henceforth be my lead gardener. The pay Eriond received shall be yours, as well as your pick of the rooms here in the garden house. I shall begin petitioning for assistants for you, and you may be the one who chooses which one shall enter my employ."

Gabrielle smiled as she finally managed to choke back her sobs. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Andrea. I don't know how to repay you."

Darius smiled and said, "Continue to do your work well — that is all the repayment I need. I long ago noted that you are a far better gardener than Eriond ever pretended to be. I was at a loss for what to do, as he has been with me for so long and his work was more than adequate. You are simply an artist in the work. I felt it inappropriate to demote or terminate him because his assistant proved to be more gifted than he."

Gabrielle blushed. "Thank you for the compliment, Sir. I will do my best to be worthy of it."

"I'll stay with Gabrielle. She'll need the company of a woman for a while."

"I understand. Thank you again, Andrea. It is most fortunate that you were able to discover this atrocity. Every day, I find I am more blessed that it was you who answered my call for assistants. Good night, ladies."

Danica continued to comfort the woman, eventually turning to lighter subjects and bringing out a smile from Gabrielle. Danica's arousal increased by the moment as she sat so close to the woman, touching her at every available opportunity. Their eyes met each other with barely veiled interest quite often.

On impulse, Danica put her hand on the woman's cheek, and then leaned down to kiss her. Gabrielle gasped as Danica said, "For far too long you have been forced to give of yourself and received nothing but grief in return. Let me give to you the pleasure you have been denied."

Gabrielle gasped again, then smiled meekly and blushed. Danica pulled the brunette closer and kissed her once more — far more passionately. This time, Gabrielle responded.

They slowly undressed each other, Danica kissing and caressing Gabrielle all the while. Danica's touches were feather-light on the Gabrielle's skin, drawing shivers from her. Her hands slid slowly over Gabrielle's body eliciting quiet moans from the brunette.

Danica swirled her tongue over one of the woman's small nipples, looking up into her eyes. Gabrielle shuddered and gasped, her eyelids fluttering when Danica sucked the nipple between her soft, warm lips.

Danica continued to suckle the stiff point, her hands roaming over Gabrielle's body. Gabrielle quietly moaned in long denied pleasure and caressed Danica as well.

Danica released Gabrielle's nipple after a while to trace kisses down the gardener's tummy. Gabrielle gasped and watched as Danica progressed toward the object of her desire. At last, Danica's lips touched Gabrielle's sex in a soft kiss, and the young woman's body tensed, as she moaned long and low.

Danica gently lapped and sucked Gabrielle's folds, using her tongue, lips, and fingers to stimulate every inch of the woman's sensitive flesh. Every passing moment increased the musky scent of Gabrielle's arousal and the bittersweet flow of wetness over Danica's tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.