Danica
Part 6C

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 6C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica came back to consciousness slowly, her vision swimming. She had no idea where she was. She started awake when she realized she couldn't move.

She glanced around and noticed she was strapped — nude, and spread eagle — onto some sort of strange angled table. It supported her down to her buttocks on a hard board and held her legs wide open on two stirrups attached to wooden supports angling down from the rest of the table.

Shackles held her hands above her head, and a belt around her tummy held her tight to the board. Another leather strap encircled her neck. She struggled slightly and found the bonds so tight that she had almost no range of movement.

The table had a rail about a hand high around it, which extended from just beyond where the table ended at her ass, to about her neck. It was spaced evenly with dozens of metal rings.

Danica looked around the room to see virtually no other furnishings. Six large cabinets were the only other things in the room. Danica could hear voices coming from somewhere behind her. The voices were so muffled she could not identify much, but she thought that at least one was male and another female.

She lay on the table for what felt like an eternity, bathed in the light of a magical globe hanging from the ceiling above her. She heard a door open, and then heard footsteps coming toward her. Camilla's face suddenly filled her vision, as the woman leaned over her.

"Oh, how fine — you're awake," Camilla said with a wicked smile. She walked around beside the table and looked down at Danica. "Zoraster said you've been a naughty little tramp, and so we get to play with you a while," she sneered, and then backhanded Danica hard.

Danica felt her cheek open when a ring the woman wore dug into her flesh. She screamed and snarled at her tormentor, who only laughed in response and slapped her again.

Three more blows fell before a voice from behind her said, "Enough. You are being so primitive. Let us be more sophisticated."

Danica gasped as she recognized the voice — it was Garthak. Her stomach knotted in fear as she realized she was at the mercy of two people who had expressed desire to cause her much pain.

He moved to the side of the table and said, "You mocked me little bitch, and now I have been given opportunity to repay you that insult." An evil grin spread across Garthak's face and he laughed. Turning to Camilla, he asked, "How shall we begin?"

Camilla purred and crossed the room toward one of the cabinets along the wall. She reached inside and produced the wand of electricity Garthak had used on Danica before. Camilla activated it as she walked back toward the table. The twisted woman touched Danica's breasts with it and shuddered as the magic coursed through Danica's body. Camilla moaned and then laughed as Danica's body twitched from the shock. She then handed the wand to Garthak.

He spoke words of command to the wand, and then brought it to Danica's right breast. Danica screamed as her body pulled taut, the jolt shooting through her breast and her body. She screamed again, when it touched her other breast.

"I should imagine it is quite uncomfortable to have all your muscles contract when you are unable to move," Garthak taunted with a smile and a wicked laugh. He then bent over and kissed each of Danica's nipples.

He raised the wand over her breasts once more, holding it very close without touching her. She could feel the tingle of the wand's power running through her and her muscles contracted slightly, causing her breasts to jiggle. He passed the wand back and forth over her breasts several times, enjoying the show of her breasts quivering and Danica biting her lip against the uncomfortable sensation.

He pulled the wand down her body, still holding it at just the right distance to keep the uncomfortable tingling running through her. He reached her mound, moving the wand in slow circles over her. His smile widened as her nether lips twitched from the stimulation of her muscles.

He brought the wand down suddenly, and Danica screamed again as the full force of the wand surged through her. She felt her bladder contract and a short, hard spurt of urine sprayed out from between her lips.

Another jolt caused her to scream again and spray her golden stream. Camilla moaned and gestured for the wand. Garthak handed it to her.

Camilla brought the wand down to Danica's mound, and again she gasped, her throat too constricted to let more escape it. Almost immediately, Camilla brought the wand lower in a quick movement and touched it to Danica's damp, dripping lips.

Danica's erupted in a choked scream as her muscles tightened up even harder. Another jolt tore through her sensitive flesh a moment later. She trickled with every touch. The next time the wand touched her, it was on her hood and her clit. Danica screamed and banged her head hard on the board beneath her as the jolt tried to knot her whole body up into a tight ball.

The woman put the wand back on Danica's mound and held it there. Danica's bladder contracted tight and emptied in a gush.

Garthak grabbed Camilla's hand and pulled the wand away. "You'll stop her heart, foolish woman," he said as he took the wand from her. He turned to Danica and said, "You seem to wear very little jewelry. A beautiful woman should have adornment." He gave her another twisted smile and made his way to a cabinet.

He returned bearing a small wooden box. This he handed to Camilla. She held it and Garthak walked over to the side of the table on Danica's left. Camilla held up the box and Garthak opened it. He pulled a shining ring from the box. It was a simple rounded band, with a hinged clasp where the edges of the band joined. He popped open the latch as Danica watched, laying the ring down in a small tray on the side of the torture table.

He then pulled a large needle from the box and turned back toward Danica. Danica's eyes widened and her stomach knotted in fear as he leaned over her and put the sharp tip of the needle against the base of her nipple.

Danica half screamed and half sobbed as he slowly pushed the needle completely through her nipple. He held it there for a moment, and then withdrew it. He picked up the ring from the tray and roughly slipped it through the newly pierced nipple. He then locked the clasp and stood back up.

Danica gasped for air, wincing as she felt cold burning into her chest from the amulet, followed by cold spreading down to her breast as it healed the wound around the ring. Garthak walked to the other side of the table, repeating the process to pierce Danica's other nipple as well.

Danica whispered, "Oh gods — no," as Garthak and Camilla moved to the foot of the table. Out came another ring and the needle.

Danica screamed again as the needle pierced her hood. Another ring, another stab of the needle, and Garthak pierced Danica's right nether lip. He then pierced her other lip as well. Danica blacked out from the pain when the needle touched her the last time.

Danica roused just in time to see Garthak clamping something onto the last ring through her labia. The amulet had healed her wounds, and she felt no pain as he worked.

Danica's nipples each had a clamp and a chain attached to them, the chains hanging down next to her body. Another chain also dangled between her breasts, hanging like a suspension bridge between them. She could see a much larger link in the dead center of the chain spanning between her nipples.

Chains likewise adorned the rings pierced through her labia. Garthak moved back to the side of the table, letting the chain attached to her right breast slide between his fingers until he reached the end of it. Attached to the other end of the chain was another clamp, and the chain ran through what looked like a clockwork gear.

Garthak pulled the chain, and Danica winced as it pulled her nipple with strong pressure. He attached the clamp to one of the eyelets on the rail, and then repeated the process with her other breast. The chain between them now stretched straight between her breasts.

He moved to the foot of the table and repeated the process with the rings through her lips. Danica whimpered in pain as he pulled the chains up and attached them. Finally, he picked up the chain connected to her hood and clamped it to the one running between her breasts.

Danica bit down hard and tried to steel her will against the pain. The chains gaped her wide open, and pulled her breasts taut.

Garthak stood up straight, admiring the web of chains adorning Danica's body. He then smiled wickedly at Danica, and to Camilla. He spoke a word of command, and Danica let out a high-pitched wail of agony as each of the clockwork gears clicked once, pulling the chains tighter. He spoke the word again before Danica's scream faded, causing her to break out into a fit of choked coughing as the gears clicked again.

Danica's eyes watered so badly tat she could barely see her torturers, her vision clouded with pain and tears. She blinked to clear them, almost leaving her eyes closed.

Garthak pulled something else from the box. It looked similar to a silver bobby pin with a crossbar at the tips. He looked at Camilla, and she leaned down to swirl her tongue over Danica's exposed clit.

Despite her pain, the direct stimulation caused Danica's clit to harden and become erect. Camilla raised her head, and immediately Garthak's hands moved to where the sick woman's mouth had been a moment earlier. Danica growled as he slipped the pin over her clit and turned a wheel to tighten it on her bud with strong pressure.

Danica's breath exploded from her in pained gasps. She closed her eyes because she could not keep them open against the pain. Garthak was removing something from a pocket when Danica blinked her eyes clear of tears and opened them again. It was a very thin piece of wood, about as long as his forearm.

Garthak knelt in front of Danica, rubbing the thin strip of wood against her widespread lips. He then held it tightly at the bottom, pulled back on the top, and let it smack against Danica's nether lips.

Danica screamed from the horrible pain, her eyes closing again, not to open for a long time. Repeatedly, the wood smacked against her folds. Garthak then turned his attentions to Danica's fully exposed clit, held throbbing between the prongs of the clip.

Danica lapsed into a near unconscious state of pain and anguish. Time seemed to stop as the two pressed torture after torture upon her body and mind. She passed out at times, but always awakened in the same situation. Sometimes her tormenters left her for hours, but always they returned. She knew that once they had shared a bullwhip, bringing huge welts to her flesh, breaking the skin and drawing blood. The electric wand had returned, and Camilla had violated Danica's ass with a massive phallus crafted from Danica's enchantment notes. The pair forced her to watch as Garthak deflowered the clone Danielle while Camilla lapped her. As horrific as that experience was, Garthak ordered Danielle to slip between Danica's legs and lick her as well.

Danica eventually reached a point where the pain and images jumbled into an indecipherable mass in her mind, as what must have been days passed.


Danica regained consciousness. For quite some time, her mind remained shut away. Her consciousness hid deep where it had retreated from the pair's horrific tortures. Slowly she realized it was not the hard wood of the torture table beneath her, but the softness of a mattress.

Her mind cautiously crept back toward reality. She was indeed on a bed — her own bed. She was back in her room. For long minutes, she lay still, afraid to move, and then slowly sat up as she regained her senses.

It was then she noticed Celes asleep in a chair next to the bed. Danica pulled the covers off and realized she was dressed in a sleeping shift. She swung her legs slowly off the edge of the bed, and Celes awakened with a slight start.

"Danica, you're awake. Are you all right?" Celes asked and stood up, offering her a hand.

Danica shook her head. "I do not know if I'll ever be alright again."

"Ye were brought here yesterday mornin'. Ye were unconscious, but unmarked other than the rings ye've got stuck through ye. I dressed ye, for ye was naked as the day ye were born, and put ye to bed. Ye screamed horribly and thrashed in yer sleep for the whole day. I could na' wake ye, though yer eyes were open at times. Ye weren't there though. What happened?"

Danica brought her hand to her mouth and choked back a sob as the jumbled images of torture returned to her. She shook her head violently, refusing to think about it, let alone speak of it.

"It's alright dearie, keep it locked away," Celes said and moved to hug her. Danica felt dirty, and she headed for the tub when they broke from the hug. Celes stepped ahead of her to draw the bath for the exhausted redhead.

Danica pulled off her shift and saw the rings piercing her flesh. She flushed in anger, and unhooked the clasp of the one in her right nipple. She tried to pull it out, but gasped in pain. The healing magic of the amulet had sealed the ring in her flesh as if it were a part of her.

"Wait dearie. If'n ye're wantin' 'em out, lemme get somethin'," Celes suggested. "Go ahead an' get yerself in the tub. I'll have ta get back ta me chambers an' fetch it."

Danica nodded, and Celes left. Danica slid into the tub and soaked, letting the steaming water caress her and take her mind into a dreamlike state. She started when Celes returned, finished washing, and then stood up to get up out of the tub.

"Just stay in there dearie. Ye'll have to wash this off, it smells horribly," Celes said, pulling out a small jar from her pocket.

Danica nodded and leaned over the edge of the tub when Celes instructed her to do so. Celes slathered a generous amount of the strong smelling unguent over Danica's nipples, and then waited a moment or two before pulling on the first ring.

Danica's nipples were completely numb, and felt cold. Celes slid first one ring, then the other free from the redhead's breasts. She then instructed Danica to wash off the unguent.

Danica didn't need much encouragement to do so, as it did smell just as badly as Celes had warned. Celes then told her to sit up on the chair above the tub. Celes slathered the stuff over the three rings piercing Danica's sex. She then removed the two rings piercing Danica's labia.

Danica watched Celes work, and found she actually liked the way the ring piercing her hood looked. She flipped it with her finger as Celes put down the second ring from her lips.

Celes reached for the hood ring and Danica said, "Wait," flipping the ring again with her finger.

"Ye want to keep that one?" Celes asked. "It is pretty, though 'twould look better if'n it had a stone. Ye want to keep it?"

Danica thought for a moment. It was indeed pretty, and it would serve as a reminder to her — a reminder of the revenge she owed Zoraster and the pair who had tortured her. "Yes, I think I'll keep it," she answered.

"Well, lemme loosen it up in yer skin then. That way ye can remove it if'n ye wish sometime," Celes said and tugged the ring. She rotated it back and forth a few times to ensure it was loose from where it had fused to the skin, and then told Danica to wash.

Danica stood up and dressed, Celes telling a story of a man she had encountered on a task while Danica was away. The man was once a powerful wizard, though his mind had slipped away from age of late. The people of the city loved the old man, because he used his magic for much good, and had done so for as long as most of them could remember.

The old man still used his magic to aid the local people when he was coherent, but more often used his Art to play harmless and amusing little pranks. He made the sound of gas expelling pop into being when people sat down, caused flowers he wore to squirt water, scared the stray dogs in the area with images of huge cats chasing them, and other little tricks.

Danica laughed and the mood lightened as Celes told her the story of the man's antics. He also spent a great deal of time flirting with every woman in the town. He was lighthearted, funny, and even Celes admitted that she had warmed up to the old man. She had found reasons to spend a lot of time with him when she could.

Celes then told Danica that some things had arrived for her. Danica brightened and followed Celes to her lab to examine everything. The woodworking tools were in three plain wooden cases. Danica had asked for every type of tool the man had ever made, in three different sizes. The rack for the kiln was there, and Danica was pleased to find it connected perfectly. The wood she had requested was in neatly wrapped cords, the smaller pieces wrapped in cloth.

Celes told Danica she would leave her to her work, because she could see Danica's fingers ached to craft. She left and went to her own chambers. Danica selected a piece of wood about eight inches long, about three inches wide, and about the same thickness. She fastened it to the table with one of the clamps from her new tools.

Danica then experimented with the adze, quickly finding a feel for the tool and shaving the block down into a roughly cylindrical shape. Danica fell into her work completely.


It was mid afternoon two days later when Danica finally sat back with a sigh of weariness to examine what she had made. After a few false starts, and tossing aside several half-done pieces, she managed to combine what she knew with what she discovered as she worked with the tools. She cast the proper spells during her work on the latest piece, because she could feel almost immediately that this attempt was going to succeed.

She had shaped a gorgeous and realistic cock, about six inches long and an inch or so around, curving upward and slightly to the right. It had veins just like the real thing, Danica having taken great pains to work the wood with the tiniest tools and draw out a lot of detail. She had sanded it with fine grain to perfect smoothness. The wood she had purchased proved well selected, and the surface of the toy was as smooth as glass.

The wooden cock was hollow on the butt end and throughout the shaft, right up to the tip. At the end of the shaft, it swelled out larger and was somewhat cupped, the upper part reaching farther than the lower. On the inside, there was a ridge just past the cup, broken in two places by small slots. At the top of the cup, there was a raised knob that had a small tapered slot in it. On the outside, small holes perforated two more ridges about a quarter of an inch apart.

Danica was satisfied with what she had made. It was beautiful, and she was certain it would serve her purposes perfectly. She wanted badly to continue on, crafting the other pieces that she would need, but her eyes and fingers ached from the detailed work. Combining that with the stress of spell casting left Danica exhausted. The rest would have to wait.

She was thirsty, but not yet ready to get up from her chair. She turned and gestured toward the water pitcher, casting a spell of telekinesis. The pitcher and glass hovered across the main room and into her lab to sit gently on the table.

Danica poured the water and drank, then thought about the spell she had cast. The Psi had told her she had a strong affinity for telekinesis. On a whim, she concentrated her magic on the water, and caused a stream to rise up out of the pitcher to fill her glass again.

Danica longed to try to enact the effect without magic, but she knew Zoraster observed her every move. There was nowhere she could go to test her powers that Zoraster wouldn't notice she had not cast the proper spells before utilizing the telekinetic force. She could let her control over the spell lapse and try to use her mind powers, but that was dangerous too.

The thought of testing the hidden powers of her mind also reminded her of another freedom Zoraster had granted her, which she had not yet utilized. Zoraster had granted her permission to use a place here that would allow her to practice and hone powerful spells without causing destruction. She decided to learn more about this as something to pass the time and give her mind a break from her work.

Danica made her way to the man who granted her permission to enter the city. He nodded when Danica inquired, and gave her directions to the room where she could test her Art. He informed her that the ring that granted passage to the Scrying Pool would also allow her access to the Spell Engine, now that Zoraster had granted her the freedom.

She followed the directions to the room and went inside. She found an elderly man seated there, quite obviously a wizard from his dress and demeanor. The room was small, barely leaving room to pass in front of the desk where the man sat. The only other feature of the room was a door covered in many runes, directly across from where she entered.

"You have come to test your magic in the safety of the Spell Engine?" the old man asked.

She nodded, and the man acknowledged her nod with a grunt. "Know this — once inside, any art will be absorbed by the Engine. It works quickly, but you must still use caution when casting particularly powerful spells. The final discipline of the Inferno spell would still have time to consume you before the Spell Engine could devour its power. Once I shut the door behind you, it cannot be opened from the outside for an hour, for safety's sake. You will be left to your own devices once inside, because none will know if you require assistance unless you open the door. You should stay no more than an hour. A bell will ring when the hour has passed. If you wish to leave earlier, simply open the door and come out. Do you understand?"

Danica nodded her understanding and the man said, "Whenever you are ready, you may enter the Spell Engine."

She opened the door and went inside. Inside steep stairs descended into a large room, much longer than it was wide. The walls were completely unadorned and appeared to be made of almost unworked stone. At the other end of the room, she could see an aura of magic that looked much like a spinning water wheel, the type mills used to power large grinding stones.

Danica cleared her mind and cast a lightning bolt at the spinning nimbus of magic across the room. The bolt leapt from her outstretched hand with a crackle, and the wheel sucked it up like a sponge. The strange magical wheel glowed brighter as it consumed the power of the spell.

Next, she turned and cast another bolt, this one toward the wall on the side instead of directly at the Spell Engine. The bolt turned toward the faintly glowing wheel of magic almost as soon as it left her fingertips.

Danica relaxed again and prepared to cast one of the few spells she had mastered, but never tested. The Inferno spells were simply too dangerous to cast for testing purposes, due to the vast area they engulfed. The keeper outside had used the final form of the spell as an example of a spell not to cast; but Danica felt safe casting the weakest, though still powerful, version of the spell. It protected the caster from its fury anyway, and the Spell Engine should absorb its power.

Danica fell into the casting and felt the tremendous power of the spell surge from her as flames engulfed the room. The Spell Engine consumed the flames and the magical shield the spell generated almost immediately, but Danica stood in awe of the tremendous intensity of the spell's flames. This was the weakest of the Inferno spells, and it was a conflagration the likes of which Danica had never imagined.

She was surprised to notice that the spell only left her feeling slightly weak. She had cast two lightning bolts, one of which used to make her feel weak in the knees when she cast it, and followed it with the powerful Inferno spell. Her powers were growing stronger.

She still did not feel confident enough to attempt the second, more powerful version of the Inferno spell, however. Another day, she thought.

Danica thought of something, and concentrated to activate the magic of the ring of invisibility on her finger. She felt the tickling fingers of the magic running over her, but she didn't vanish from sight. The surge in the glow of the Spell Engine let her know it absorbed the magic of items as well.

Danica thought for a moment, and then pulled her knife from its hidden sheath beneath her clothes. She winced as she pricked her fingertip with the knife, and then put it away. She waited, but did not feel the cold of the amulet spring into being to heal the wound. The Spell Engine absorbed the magic of Zoraster's vile device as well.

The Spell Engine's power was absolute. No Art or magical item would work in this room without its power surging into the Spell Engine. This aroused Danica's curiosity, and she tried to think of other things to test. The runes on the outside of the door gave Danica an idea.

Danica was far from adept at Rune Magic. It was an ancient art, and rarely used in the modern world. It was no less powerful than the common form of magic, most of the knowledge of it had been simply lost to the ages when the quicker form of modern spell casting emerged. Danica's sister had learned the Rune Magic under the tutelage of the great Wizard Darkniciad, who had spent much time researching and re-discovering it. Devan had proved to be as adept a student at the Rune Magic as in the Art. Danica's found she had little skill with the runes, as she expected when comparing herself to her sister.

She had only mastered one Rune, one of light, abandoning the difficult study after that. She had chosen to devote her studies to the Art rather than splitting her attention between multiple disciplines of Magic.

Danica carefully traced the one rune she had learned in the air with her finger and spoke its name. The rune came to life and glowed with radiance equivalent to that a torch would generate.

The Spell Engine didn't absorb the rune. Danica directed and manipulated it normally, even going so far as to direct the rune to hover right next to the Engine.

Danica dismissed the rune, confident it was unaffected by the power of the Engine. She then slipped into the second sight to experiment with something else, yet another discipline of magic her sister had learned under Darkniciad's tutelage.

Spell Weaving was a relatively new form of magic. An associate of Darkniciad's had only recently discovered it. The technique directly manipulated the weave of magic always present throughout the world. It could bring magic into being, and could manipulate the effects of spells already cast. Danica concentrated on the motes of magic she could barely detect even in her intense concentration. She managed to manipulate them and bring into being a globe of light from the raw power of magic.

The small ball flared into brilliance for only a fraction of a second, and then the Spell Engine sucked it up.

Danica could see the weave of magic comprising the Spell Engine when she concentrated on the aspect of the second sight that the Spell Weaving discipline was based on. She let her concentration lapse and wiped the sweat from her brow.

The Spell Engine could absorb the power of spells formed through Spell Weaving, but had no effect on the manipulations preceding the release of the spell's power.

Danica decided there was little chance Zoraster could spy on her here. The room would absorbed any sort of scrying magic easily. The amulet she wore could not absorb her feelings here either. This was her opportunity to test the more visible aspects of the mental disciplines the Psi claimed she possessed.

Danica pulled one of her non-magical rings from her finger. She then sat down on the floor and placed the ring in front of her. Danica closed her eyes and centered her mind as she had learned to do when experimenting with hearing people's thoughts.

After a few minutes, Danica entered the state of calm mental clarity she had experienced before. When she felt the feeling sweep through her, she opened her eyes and looked at the ring. She concentrated on it intently, concentrating her will and trying to move it.

Sweat beaded up on Danica's forehead as she concentrated on the ring. She felt something inside her mind open, and heard a dull roar from within her mind, sounding somewhat like a strong wind blowing against a building. Then her eyes opened wide and her concentration broke as the ring quivered.

Danica wiped her brow and looked away for a moment to rest her eyes before looking back down at the ring. She could almost immediately hear the dull roar as she concentrated. The ring quivered, and Danica willed the force to manipulate the object as she would with a spell of telekinesis.

The ring rolled up onto its side. Danica concentrated again and made the ring spin on its edge. She found that with each manipulation, the process was easier. She needed only to concentrate for a moment and turn her will to what she wanted to do. She heard the roar for a moment in her mind, and then the ring would spin, hop, rise up, and hover — whatever she wished.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.