Danica
Part 5B

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 5B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awoke sore the next morning. The muscles in her legs, chest, and tummy all burned with a dull ache. Occasionally, a stab of pain would shoot up from her loins to spread through her chest. Those stabs even made her breasts ache for a few minutes when they hit her.

"Never again," Danica muttered as she rose from her bed; though she revised the statement in her mind, Never again so many times with a cock that big, she thought.

Thinking about the night before caused her body to respond, and another stab of pain shot through her. She growled and pushed all thoughts of sex from her mind.

She mixed and drank a pain deadening draught, and then tried to decide what to do this day. She mused for a moment, and then remembered the freedom she had earned from the Castle. She had yet to use the Scrying Pool.

She went to the man who granted her permission to go into the city, not knowing whom else to ask. He seemed to be a correct choice, because he instructed her how to find the Pool and gave her a ring, which he said was the key.

He informed her that wearing the ring was enough. She only needed to push on the door and it would open while she wore the ring, though the portal would bar any other. She was never to let the ring leave her possession, and to report immediately if she lost it.

Danica examined the ring. It was actually quite beautiful — a simple golden band in the shape of ivy leaves. It was not a whole circle, but instead the ends ran parallel to each other where they met.

She considered for a moment, then removed her soft shoes and slid the ring over the toe next to her smallest on her right foot. She liked the way it looked there and slipped back on her shoe after admiring it.

Danica made her way to the room, following the directions given to her. She entered without mishap and found the Pool. It was a circle of rune-covered stones, filled with water that shimmered with every color of the rainbow.

It occurred to Danica when she sat in the chair before the pool that she did not know how to activate its magic. She thought of her mageware shop back home, and saw the waters of the pool swirl as if they had noticed her thoughts. She concentrated, and the waters of the pool formed into the image of her shop.

There was dust everywhere, and more than a few cobwebs in the corners. She could see the locks and magical traps on the door were still in place. The door to the vault likewise appeared tightly sealed.

She roamed her vision around the room and saw a piece of paper on the main counter. After a few moments of concentration, she managed to move the scrying in close enough to read the note, which was from her sister Devan.

Danica,

I came to tell you our mother has died. The long illness has finally taken her. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Devan

Danica sighed. The news saddened her, but she had already cried out all her tears. Her mother had been ill and near to death for months. Danica could not even know when her mother had died, because the note had no date.

She concentrated on her sister, trying to turn the Pool to find her. The image of her shop vanished, and then the Pool swirled for a few moments, but it ceased its motion and went still again.

Zoraster had told her it would not allow her to scry anywhere that detection was possible. She realized it would never allow viewing of her sister, who wielded such strong Art.

Danica thought of her childhood home, and the pool began to swirl again. The image of the kitchen came into being. She wasn't sure why she had thought of it, of all the rooms in the house. She saw her brother standing up from the table and gathering up a pair of flowers. They were tulips, her mother's favorite, and hers as well. The flowers were a deep, blushing shade of pink in color.

She followed her brother as he left the house and went out back. Her mother's headstone stood beside her favorite shade tree. Her brother placed the flowers on their mother's grave, and stood in quiet thought for a few moments.

"I'm sure Danica will come to say goodbye soon Mom. Devan said she had not been back to the shop. She must be away and doesn't know yet," he said quietly, and then returned to the house.

Danica turned her mind from the scene and the pool stilled. Danica's eyes welled up, but she did not cry. She wiped them on her sleeve, sighed, and left the room.

As she walked back to her rooms, Danica's mind wandered. She was trying to keep from thinking about her mother's death, but it was bringing up even more disturbing thoughts.

Her heightened desire still bothered her somewhat, but she grew more accustomed to it by the day. Indeed, she was actually coming to enjoy it. That was almost more disturbing than the hot passion that always seemed to boil in her blood.

She was also growing almost complacent in her imprisonment. When Zoraster was not visiting tortures upon her or sending her on his tasks, she almost seemed to forget that she was a prisoner here. When she was deep into her magical studies, she was happy. Her freedom to visit the town brought ample opportunity to find new friends and lovers, and this gave her joy as well.

Danica reached her rooms and thought, Does this place visit Zoraster's madness upon you — turn your soul as black as his?

Opening the door and entering, Danica felt a chill pass through her as she considered it. She hugged her arms around her, waiting for the chill to pass.

As it faded, Danica shook her head to clear it, Maybe that is the real trap he sets, forcing you to give up hope in every way. Without hope, your spirit dies and what is left is an empty vessel just waiting to be filled with his madness.

Danica shook her head again. It was all so confusing. It felt as if the entire world had turned upside down since Zoraster enslaved her, and nothing made any sense any longer.

She sighed and went to her lab, hoping that her studies would help her master her fear and confusion. She would just have to hope for an opportunity to get away — for some way to make Zoraster pay for what he had done to her, and Celes, and countless others.


Zoraster watched Danica at the Scrying Pool through his own scrying mirror. He again stood in the coffin room where Danica's 'sisters' had been created. Two of the crèches had their lids closed, and Zoraster absently stroked one as he watched.

"Yes, you grow stronger in your Art, my little rose. Perhaps the time has come to test your mastery of the Art in my service. What do you think little one?" he said to the coffin beneath his hand.

A faint rustling caused him to smile, "Yes, I agree. It would be prudent to determine her ability in the Art. I shall have to devise a test for her that will test her abilities, without being too dangerous. I am enjoying my new toy too much to risk her untested. I'm quite sure something will present itself."

Another faint rustling echoed through the room from the coffin. "Ah, my dear, your birth grows near. I'm sure Danica will be so pleased to see you."

Laughter echoed through the room.


Danica let her studies absorb her for the next several days. Her success with the Inferno Spell had prompted her to research other powerful magic that had once been beyond her.

She had learned the Lightning Bolt spell before she had first come here, but with much difficulty. She turned her attention to the much more powerful Chain Lightning spell. The spell she knew could stun even large monsters into unconsciousness. Once they awakened it would leave them wishing they were dead for a much longer time. The Chain Lightning spell could kill, and arched from target to target if they were nearby, continuing to wreak destruction.

It took Danica only half a day to feel the burning of her blood that let her know the Chain Lightning Spell was hers. She was now acquiring power such as that she had always envied in her sister.

Her next conquest was yet another more powerful version of the Fireball spell she already knew. It took her only another day to master the devastating power of the Meteor Swarm spell.

Next, she turned to a spell she had always thought would never be within her reach. The Wall of Force was an incredibly powerful spell of protection. It could turn aside missiles, swords, spells, and even dragon breath to some degree. The spell had several variations. One protected a single person, one was a globe that protected an area around the caster, and the final one was a true wall. The last would protect a wall from one side, preventing anyone from even touching it.

Over the course of the next several days, Danica felt her blood boil once, twice, and finally a third time as she mastered the powerful spells. The night she learned the last of the three spells, the needs of her body overwhelmed the needs of her mind. She hurried to Andrea's room, bringing her toy with her on impulse.

The pair usually visited and softly touched each other for some time before their desires overcame them. This time Danica was between the young woman's legs lapping greedily at her sweet juices only a few minutes after she entered the room.

Danica sat up from between Andrea's legs, licked her lips, and then brought out her toy.

Andrea giggled as she felt the toy writhing and humming in her hand. She gasped loudly when Danica slipped the toy between her glistening lips and stroked it inside her.

The feeling of stroking the young woman's depths was incredibly arousing to Danica. She thrust the toy hard and fast into the blonde repeatedly, drawing a pair of orgasms from the beautiful young woman.

They lay together kissing softly, until Andrea had recovered enough to think coherently again. Then Andrea took the toy with a smile, and slipped it into Danica's wet heat. She apparently found it just as intensely arousing as Danica had, because she stroked it into Danica just as hard and relentlessly as Danica had done for her. Danica had to cover up and writhe away exactly as Andrea had, when she could no longer handle the overwhelming sensation.

They lay together in the afterglow again, and Danica found the image of her next magical crafting forming in her mind. She dressed, kissed Andrea long and deep, and then returned to her chambers.

Danica awoke, having dreamed something in the night. Her subconscious had latched on to something she had read previously, which she had overlooked, and it had come out in her dream. She left her rooms for the main library. There, she located a copy of the book in which she had researched the Phantasmal Force spell. She re-read the section of the text that had come to her in the dream that night.

The wizard who had created the spell had been obsessed with illusion's power. The part that jumped out at her now related that he had originally forced his mind with a mildly hallucinogenic drug to believe more strongly in an illusion he had created. It took the drug and his intense desire to make the illusion realistic to him. He had quite nearly attained his goal, being able to touch and scent the illusion as if it were real, but it was not quite enough. The illusion would lose it's realism after some time if he touched it too much. Thus, he had begun research and created the Phantasmal Force spell.

Danica leafed through the library's catalog of notes made by previous students, discovering a cross-referenced text. She located it and discovered the reason behind the wizard's obsession. One of the wizard's apprentices had written the text, and it was not flattering to the man.

He was apparently a very ugly man, and he was desperate to find a way to satisfy the needs of his body with a willing and enthusiastic woman. He felt the only way he could achieve this would be to make her himself. The notes explained much, and more importantly, they noted the drug the man had used. Danica wrote down the name of the drug and left the library for her chambers. She started when she opened the door and found Zoraster there.

"Greetings, little rose," he said as she entered. "I have another task for you."

Danica set her face into the impassive mask she wore whenever the man was near, causing him to smile and chuckle as she sat on the bed.

"A band of goblins has moved into a cave in the hills nearby. They waylay travelers and raid the small villages and farms in the area. Several girls and young women have also gone missing from the area. None of this truly concerns me, and I would have ignored the smelly beasts. Unfortunately, they have taken one in whom I have interest. Upon scrying the area, I found evidence of magic far beyond that wielded by even the strongest goblin shaman. I have watched you increase your power, and now I shall give you a chance to test it."

Zoraster paced slowly in front of the bed. "Run these goblins from the area, destroying as many as possible so they fear to return. There are perhaps half a dozen goblins, three warrior goblins, and at least one shaman. You shall free any captives and bring them here. You will also seek out any bodies, removing all their jewelry and returning it here as well. Search them well for any jewelry. Likewise, search the lair and any goblins you kill for jewelry. You will receive the freedom to acquire coin from my treasury, within reason, as well as access to a place where you may test even devastating magic here without fear of causing destruction. The man who manages my treasury makes his quarters at the bend of the hall leading from the entrance.

Danica's tormentor then ceased his pacing. "Take all the time you need for preparation, and do try not to get yourself killed, little rose. If the alternative is being held captive by the creatures, however — I would advise you to seek death instead." He said the last with a laugh, tossing a map onto the bed next to Danica, and then left the room.

The task was one that Danica would gladly undertake. She detested goblins, as a pair had attacked her home when she was about five. They had grabbed her mother and tried to drag her away. Fortunately, her father was a powerful man and brave at heart. Her father had slammed his body into one of the creatures and allowed his wife to struggle free. He had then raised the sickle he carried and dispatched both the creatures in a blind rage. Danica hated the filthy, stinking creatures, and she was more than willing to destroy a nest of them now that she had the power to do so.

Danica prepared all her magical items. To her normal arsenal, she added a bag of holding filled with healing draughts, a few blankets, and some of the silken shifts from her closet. She doubted any female captives — those who survived — would have any serviceable clothing when she found them. Goblins took great delight in raping human women.

Danica dressed in pants and a blouse that did not constrict her movement. She put on a belt and dagger as a last resort, and felt she was ready.

She studied the map again and determined it would likely take her the rest of the day to reach the creature's lair. She would arrive after nightfall, which suited her fine. She went to visit Celes as she was on the way out. Celes begged her to take a ring of spell turning, and Danica accepted it gratefully.

She then left the complex, ignored by the guards at the gate, and turned onto the road into the hills.


The journey through the countryside was uneventful. She passed no one once night drew near. Apparently, the band of goblins had caused people to avoid the roads at night.

When her path left the road and turned onto a trail up higher into the hills, Danica enveloped herself in silence and invisibility with her rings.

She quickly discovered a cave, and looked closely for signs of habitation. She approached and crouched to pass through the low opening after a few minutes of observation. The cave was unoccupied — a single chamber at the end of a narrow path. The chamber had a small pool of spring water that came from a tunnel too small for anyone to enter. Danica left the cave when she determined it was not the correct one, or a guard outpost for the monsters. She could detect no evidence of even goblin footprints in the area. It was entirely possible they didn't even know the cave was there, as she had only seen it by pure chance. It would have been impossible to see from any direction except below.

She quickly moved farther up the path, and knew she had found the correct cave when she smelled the distinctive stench of goblins. She wrinkled her nose and tried to put the smell of sweat, poorly tanned hides, rot, and offal out of her mind.

Danica settled nearby and watched the entrance of the cave. She could see a big warrior goblin lounging just inside the entrance, keeping an absent watch outside. She had only been there for a few moments when she saw the goblin rise, and other goblins come outside into the bright moonlight.

The three warrior goblins were there, and Danica cursed when she saw Zoraster had been wrong. There were two Shamans. There was another of the smaller, more common goblins as well. It was about the size of a teenage boy, but she knew it was far stronger than it looked, and as vicious as a cornered wolverine.

She watched as the creatures conversed quietly in the language of goblins. She could not make out any of the words because of the distance, despite knowing the language. The three warrior goblins and the two shamans then left the cave and skulked down another trail out of the hills.

The smaller goblin sat just outside the entrance and watched carefully. Danica cast a spell of sleep over the creature after giving the other goblins time to move a good distance away. The creature fought the spell with the typical tenacity and magic resistance inherent to the race, hissing and shaking its head. It lost the battle against Danica's magic, and slumped forward asleep.

Danica hurried forward, casting a spell of telekinesis to lift the creature up and levitate it to an area she had passed on the way up the mountain. It took little effort to hold the creature suspended over the deep ravine. Danica held her breath against the stench of the creature, and then slashed out with her dagger to slit the thing's throat. She let the creature fall with a thud to the ravine floor far below. It nearly vanished between two large rocks.

Danica wiped as much of the creature's stinking blood off her as she could, and then returned to the cave entrance. When she was near the cave mouth, she reactivated the magic of her rings, which her attack on the goblin sentry had negated.

She carefully snuck inside the entrance and around a corner. Faintly glowing globes of magic lit the cave. She knew that no mere goblin shaman could have crafted this magic. Something was definitely wrong here. She paused as the tunnel in the hill opened into a larger chamber.

Two of the goblins were here, seated at a table drinking stolen spirits and snarling in their guttural language. Danica could hear the sound of muffled screams coming from somewhere deeper in the cave.

Danica weighed her options. One goblin was dead, and two more were here. That would leave only three if Zoraster had been correct. She did not know how much time she might have before the more dangerous group that had left would return, so she decided to take speed over stealth.

Her hands moved in the gestures of the sleep spell again, and the two goblins slumped quickly, their heads thudding to the table.

Danica walked into the chamber, and a third goblin emerged from a passage at the other end at the same time. The creature spotted her and hissed, leaping toward her.

She unleashed her magic, and a barrage of magic missiles leapt from her fingers to thud into the goblin. It twitched and turned as the missiles penetrated it, emitted a gurgling cry, and then slumped to the floor.

Danica held her breath and checked the creature. It was dead. She then lifted the heads of the two sleeping goblins and slit their throats.

With the monsters now no longer a threat, Danica followed the tunnel the third goblin had appeared from, finding six pallets in another open area. She passed farther into the cave and soon discovered three large, simple beds in another area — the warrior goblins' quarters.

The sounds of muffled screaming grew louder, and Danica continued on. She soon drew near a side passage and could tell she was very close to the source of the screams. She reactivated her rings and started down the passage.

As she neared a more brightly lit area, she heard hisses and snarls coming from ahead. She entered the room just in time to see two goblins pulling out of a pair of women who were bound spread out on tables in the middle of the room.

Both women were young and blonde, and one began sobbing when the creature lifted its hand off her mouth. The other woman lay very still.

One of the goblins looked over and said, "Idiot, you stole her breath," in the guttural language of goblins, and slapped the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.