Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 4A

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 4A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awoke that morning to Celes shaking her. She came to very slowly, the exhaustion, which had drained her completely, reluctant to release her.

Seeing Danica rousing, Celes asked, "Are ye alright dearie? I've been tryin' ta wake ye fer hours now. Ye've been sleepin' like the dead."

"I'm alright," Danica replied, moving to sit up. She made a face, feeling her panties and dress sticking to her skin.

"Let's get them off ye dearie," Celes urged, and helped Danica out of the soiled clothing. She then fetched a washbasin, which Danica used to clean up, and then waited while Danica got dressed again. Celes brought Danica something to eat, while the redhead dressed, and then started to question her again.

"What happened to ye, Dearie? Did ye complete yer task?"

Danica explained to the frustration of the first day to Celes. She detailed how she finally managed to gain entrance with the ladies of the night, and the subsequent night of fear she had experienced trying to get back out again.

Danica sighed deeply, and then finished with, "And I have to get back in there in a month. How will I find a way inside again?" She covered her face with her hands and groaned.

"There's a way," Celes said. "I'll have to be askin' the madman if'n I can teach ye the spell that'll let ye through their magic, without losin' yer own. If'n they've got them wards about all the doors, they suren' have ways o' preventin' teleportin', so that won't be workin'."

Danica knew of only one spell that would do what Celes was suggesting. "Armor of Dispelling?" she asked.

"Aye, ye know the spell?" Celes responded.

"My sister used it all the time to sneak up on me when I was in the storage room of my shop. How does Zoraster know it? It's one of Darkni's original spells, and he doesn't give it out to just anyone. Devan wouldn't even teach it to me," Danica said.

Celes frowned and said, "The bastard has his ways. If'n he'll let me teach ye the spell, that should make it a right lot easier ta get yerself back in there." Celes kicked at the dress and panties, lying on the floor next to the bed. "That don't explain this, Dearie. How'd ye get yerself in that mess?"

Danica shuddered, remembering the incredible scene that had played itself out before her eyes — the two men sucking each other only a few feet away from her. She lived out every moment in her words, in extensive detail — forgetting for whom she was reliving it.

"Turned ye on did it?" Celes asked with a wink and a laugh. "I reckon it did, from the sight yer clothes are. I never heared of such either 'cept in rare rumors, but suren' I of all people shoulda considered it."

"Have you ever been with a man?" Danica asked.

Celes scowled, "I had my fill of 'em right early."

"I'm sorry," Danica apologized, seeing pain and anger in the woman's eyes.

"Nay, it's alright, Dearie. It's a long time ago, an' suren' I've been through worse since. When I was a wee lass, I was playin' at bein' a woman — flirtin' with the boys around the fountain in me town in the evening. I went off into the woods with a young man to steal kisses and pretend — only he wasn't pretendin'. He pounded me but good, near ta tore me in half, an' blacked me eye, an' bloodied me lip, 'cause I was fightin' him so hard, an' wouldn't shut up. He stuffed me underskirt in me mouth ta keep me quiet while he had his way with me. I had me fill o' men right then and there."

After a deep breath and a hint of a smile, Celes continued, "I had a friend, who was the only one I felt safe fer tellin'. She let me cry on her shoulder an' get it outta my system. We got closer, an' one day it just sorta happened. She's t' one what taught me ta play with meself. Then we was in the bath t'gether, an' washin', an' we just started touchin' each other. Once it happened, I realized I had no need o' beasty men an' their poles, when 'nother woman could make me feel that good."

"Not all men are like that," Danica attested.

"They may as well be, fer all I care. Like I said — I've had me fill of the hairy brutes," Celes declared and blew a raspberry. The look on Celes face, combined with the sound, caused Danica to laugh, and Celes laughed with her.

"Alright, Dearie, let's get ourselves back. Yer task is done for now, an' I'm for thinkin' ye should get back about yer studies," Celes suggested when she stopped laughing.

Danica nodded, and they gathered up the things that they had purchased while in the city. A quick spell from Celes teleported both of them back to Zoraster's abode.


Danica spent the first day after her return in her lab, refreshing her memory of her notes and her purpose. Everything snapped into focus quickly. She was ready to craft — to make her gift for Celes.

She went that evening to Damian's chambers where she stayed and watched with careful attention as he finished the last of two days worth of spell casting — the enchantment of a Staff of Power. The spell casting, which filled the item with its considerable powers, exhausted Damian. Danica helped him to his bed, and told him to leave his next evening free. When asked, she would not tell him why. He stopped asking when Danica swallowed first his cock, and then his cream when he exploded in her mouth.

He was asleep shortly thereafter, and Danica returned to her chambers. She grabbed up her toy and drove herself to several orgasms thinking about the next night.

Celes came the next day and informed Danica that Zoraster had deemed it acceptable for her to learn the Armor of Dispelling. She helped Danica to copy down the words, instructions for the inflections, and descriptions of the hand movements required to cast the spell.

Danica was close — but not quite there — by the time evening drew near. Celes told her it was remarkable for anyone to pick up the difficult spell so quickly. She also said she would return in the morning to work on the spell more.

Once Celes left, Danica went to Andrea's chambers and bid the young woman to follow — telling the blonde she had a gift for her. Andrea guessed from Danica's earlier promise what the gift would be, and followed Danica to Damian's room with breathless anticipation.

Damian's eyes went wide for a moment when he opened the door and saw both of the beautiful women standing outside his room. Regaining his composure, he ushered them into the parlor with a beaming smile.

"Damian, this is Andrea," Danica said, and Damian bowed to the blonde. Danica continued, "She has never been with a man. For sharing her friendship and her body with me, I would give her the gift of having your gorgeous cock inside her."

Turning to the blonde at her side, Danica said, "Andrea, this is Damian. For sharing his knowledge, friendship, and body with me — and as thanks for the beautiful gown he gave me — I would gift him with the pleasure of being your first."

She kissed first Damian, then Andrea, and then led them both to Damian's bedchambers. She stood Andrea and Damian face to face, and then undressed them. They examined each other's bodies with anticipation as Danica revealed them to each other.

When they were both nude, Danica leaned forward, pulling Damian's head with her, and they both sucked one of Andrea's nipples into their mouth. Danica pulled Damian's hand down to Andrea's already glistening folds, and he gently probed her with his fingers as he and Danica continued to suckle Andrea's breasts. The blonde moaned and laid her hands on the back of both her lover's heads.

Danica released Andrea's nipple with a final hard suck and looked up into the blonde's eyes, smiling wantonly. She then tugged on Damian's arm, and he released Andrea's other nipple. Danica pulled him backwards to lay him down on the bed while towing Andrea along by the arm.

Danica got Andrea onto the bed, up on her hands and knees with her face inches from where his legs hung off the bed — and his cock throbbed in front of her face. Danica took his cock in her hand, stroking it once, and then said, "Now use your tongue and your mouth to make him feel good. Lick him, suck him, and make him come."

Andrea moved closer and slid out her tongue. She licked up and down his shaft, to the moaning encouragement of both Danica and Damian.

"Now suck the head between your lips," Danica instructed.

Andrea licked her lips and did as Danica suggested. Damian gasped as her lips closed around him, and sucked up and down over a quarter of his cock.

"Mmm, that's it, Darling. Try to get more — but don't choke yourself," Danica persuaded.

"Uh huh," Danica moaned, as Andrea followed the directions. "Now, just keep licking and sucking that gorgeous cock, Darling. Mmm — Damian, let her know when you're almost there. Andrea..." Danica paused, looking into the blonde girl's eyes and putting her hand on her cheek before continuing, "When he tells you, pull back to just the head and stroke him with your hand."

Andrea moaned her understanding around the hard organ in her mouth, and then closed her eyes — concentrating on what she was doing. Danica pulled on Andrea's hips, positioning the young woman with her knees on either side of Damian's head, and then lowered Andrea's sex to his lips. He slid his tongue inside her without prompting, causing the blonde girl to moan loudly around his manhood.

Danica slid off the bed and between Damian's legs. She parted them, bending his knees upward, and then washed her tongue over his balls — suckling them on every few strokes of her tongue. He moaned loudly into Andrea's wet folds.

Danica looked up and saw that Andrea needed no further instruction. She was sucking nearly all of Damian's manhood into her mouth — faster and faster. The blonde released him every so often to lick all over his shaft, as a means to rest her mouth and catch her breath.

Danica lifted Damian's knees a little higher. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue over his ass. Damian moaned and groaned into Andrea's folds as the two women licked and sucked him. Danica made her tongue hard and pressed it into his ass, causing him to gasp louder than ever.

Danica kept tantalizing him with her tongue. She could tell he was getting close from the rapidness of his breathing and the other signs of his body.

He gasped, "I'm close."

Danica looked up again to see Andrea wrap her hand around his shaft, pulling back to suck on the tip with quick strokes. She moaned excitedly around him as she feverishly sucked him.

Danica returned to tonguing his dangling orbs until she heard his breath explode from him. Andrea moaned loudly — in a combination of surprise and pleasure — as his cum flooded her mouth. Danica got up, using her finger to continue to probe Damian's ass. "Don't be stingy," Danica admonished playfully. "Save some for me."

Andrea let his cock pop free of her mouth and parted her lips, licking them to show his cream pooled in her mouth. Danica leaned forward, kissing Andrea deeply and sucking Damian's cum from the young woman's tongue.

They both leaned over him together — lapping up the last dribbles of his seed with the tips of their tongues, and then took turns sucking him until he started to go soft.

Danica twirled a lock of Andrea's blonde hair, while whispering, "Get on your hands and knees, lengthwise on the bed." When the young woman complied, her expression and rapid breathing attesting to her excitement, Danica turned to Damian. "Slide down under her, Damian."

He did so, looking up into Andrea's wet heat above him, and breathing as rapidly as Andrea. "Now make her come," Danica breathed, pressing down on Andrea's hips, bringing her sex against his lips.

Damian lapped and probed Andrea with hungry purpose while the young woman gasped and moaned in delight as his knowledgeable tongue tantalized her. Danica moved around behind Andrea, straddling Damian's body, and then parted Andrea's cheeks, adding her tongue to the stimulation.

Andrea screamed loudly in surprised pleasure as Damian and Danica lapped her from both ends. It didn't take her long to come to a trembling, squirting orgasm, covering Damian's face and chest with her streams of juices.

Damian wiped his brow as Andrea rolled away from him, covering her sex. "It seems quite warm in here," Damian remarked.

Danica laughed and gave Andrea a chance to recover her breath. When the young blonde appeared to be recovered, Danica said, "My turn," and assumed the position Andrea had been in. She guided Andrea to get beneath her, and Damian to get behind her. They needed no other instructions.

Damian's tongue in her ass and Andrea's lips wrapped around her clit soon sent Danica soaring. She flooded Andrea's face and breasts, as well as Damian's chin, with an eruption of spurting juices.

They moved about until they were all laying together on the bed, side by side — the two women on either side of Damian. They relaxed, caressed, and kissed each other for a short while. Then Danica sat up and bent over to lick Damian's flaccid member.

Andrea joined her without prompting, and the two women soon had him erect and throbbing once more. Danica guided Andrea down on her back, propping her bottom up on a pillow. Danica then cast a spell, one of the first her sister had ever taught her. The magic delved into a woman's body to reveal whether she was within a fertile part of her cycle. The spell showed that Andrea was not even close by its cool blue glow. Danica smiled and pulled Andrea's knees apart, gesturing for Damian to move into position in front of the blonde.

Danica stroked Damian's cock, only a scant few inches from Andrea's nether lips, and said, "Now take her. Be gentle, because you will be the first real man inside her. Make her a woman. Make her come. Mmm — fill her up. It's safe right now."

Turning to look into Andrea's eyes, Danica admonished, "Remember, I used my magic to make sure it is safe for him to come inside you right now. I hoped it would be, so you could feel that your first time too. You have to be careful though, because an unexpected pregnancy can turn your life upside down — forever."

Andrea nodded her understanding. She stared over her body with obvious anticipation and impatience at the throbbing cock — so close to where she wanted it.

Danica guided him to her, putting the flared tip against Andrea's folds. She then ran it up and down, coating Damian's glans in Andrea's wetness. Damian and Andrea both gasped when she did so. Danica then pulled forward on his cock slightly, and he slid inside her.

Andrea's eyes opened wide, and she let out a moan of mixed pleasure and surprise as a man's cock filled her for the first time. Damian was only about half way in, but could sense this was enough for now, and slowly stroked that length of his manhood in and out of Andrea.

Danica scooted up on the bed to flicker her tongue over the blonde's nipple, joining Andrea in watching Damian's cock stretching the blonde's nether lips.

"So... Big... So... Full..." Andrea gasped out between strokes of Damian's shaft into her depths.

Damian pushed just a little harder on his next thrust, and a little more of his cock penetrated her. Andrea's back arched high, and she let out a gasp that ended in a growl.

Bucked off Andrea's nipple when the girl contorted in pleasure, Danica moved lower and slid her head between the girl's legs, pulling the near one down flat against the bed. As soon as she could reach it, Danica rolled Andrea's clit with her tongue, sneaking little licks of Damian's glistening shaft as well.

Damian and Andrea started to breathe hard, Damian now gasping for air just as much as Andrea. Her tight young pussy squeezed him, milking his cock well. Damian took a few more strokes as Danica's tongue washed over them both, and then slowly pushed the entire length of his manhood into Andrea's depths.

Danica's body held Andrea's down, but the blonde's head lashed back, and she trembled as she felt her canal filled with Damian's full length. Damian paused, buried to the hilt inside her as Andrea's muscles contracted tight around him. He reveled in the feeling of her tight, wet warmth wrapped all around him, not wanting it to end. His needs took over, and he started stroking the whole length of his cock into her, just a little faster than he had been before.

Danica's flickering tongue and Damian's cock filling her so well, drove Andrea rapidly toward climax. "Faster! Oh, yes! Faster!" Andrea moaned.

Danica and Damian both responded. Danica's tongue darted all the quicker and harder over Andrea's clit, while Damian increased the speed and power of his thrusts. It took only a few seconds of this to set off Andrea's climax.

"Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, YES!" A loud, warbling scream of ecstasy burst from Andrea as her orgasm fully got hold of her. The scream turned into a moan, then a growl, and finally a series of yelps as Andrea's climax rocked her body.

"Take her. Fill her up," Danica encouraged Damian, and then returned to lapping Andrea's throbbing bud.

"Oh, yes — take me. Come for me," Andrea gasped.

Damian grunted from exertion and pleasure as he relaxed his self-control. It took only a few more thrusts to topple him over the edge. With a loud, inarticulate exclamation, he buried himself hard inside her, coating her walls in his semen.

"Oh mmm," Andrea moaned. "I can feel it, so deep inside me. So warm — mmm." She rubbed her tummy and mound as she said it.

Danica moved just in time, as Damian collapsed atop Andrea. He gasped for breath, his whole body glistening with sweat. "That... Was... Incredible," he managed to say between breaths.

"You could make a girl jealous," Danica teased. Damian turned toward her, a look of apology in his eyes, and she said, "No, silly — I was teasing. It turned me on just as much as you."

Danica knew that neither Damian nor Andrea was going to be doing anything any time soon. She reached down and retrieved her toy, which she had brought with her. She brought it to life with a word and slid it into her depths.

As they caught their breath, Andrea and Damian pulled apart, turning to watch Danica as they lay with their arms wrapped around each other. They both moaned with her as Danica reached her peak. She pulled her toy from her in a quick motion — just as she started coming — parting her lips at the same time. She pressed the humming shaft against her clitoris as her orgasm shook her body. Her streams shot all the way across the room, three times, to trickle down the wall, and then soak the bed with a pair of weaker squirts.

Danica and Andrea managed to get Damian hard one more time that night, much to his fascination and amazement, and Danica cast her spell on him so he could last long enough for them both to ride him to several sweet crescendos. Danica then encouraged Damian to take Andrea from behind and fill her up once more. They collapsed into a deep sleep, their naked bodies entwined on the bed.


Andrea awoke with the sun the next morning, cleaned up, and hurried off to her duties. Damian and Danica lingered longer, but it was still quite early in the morning when Danica arose and returned to her chambers.

Danica remembered the vials she had taken from the Princess' bedside table. She decided to take them to the apothecary, as well as check on how the seamstress was coming along with the crafting of her special corset.

The old woman showed Danica the partially completed corset, and Danica smiled wide, because she could see it was going to fulfill her vision perfectly. The woman had already completed the panties, and Danica tried them on.

She licked her lips when she looked in the mirror. The front just covered her private places, revealing her legs almost to the hip. She turned and looked at her bottom, the rounded cheeks well displayed by the skimpy cotton covering.

Danica thanked the seamstress, and discovered that the potion had worked — very well. Both women shared a laugh, and then Danica headed toward the apothecary. She presented the man there with the vials and waited patiently while he sniffed, tasted, and tested them all.

"They are all quite potent drugs, all from the jungle, and all forbidden in this country," the man explained. "The first — the red — stimulates the heart and breathing somewhat. Its main purpose is to send vastly increased blood flow to unmentionable areas. It also induces a state of euphoria and causes the scents the body releases naturally, which attract the opposite sex, to be much increased. It is dangerous, because it can damage the heart when used in excess, or on someone with an already weak heart. It also causes you to crave it, and you eventually need ever more to get the same strength of effect. The amount in this vial would be enough to drive a half a dozen people into this euphoric state, if they had never used it before — or not very often. I must caution against using this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.