Danica
Part 3C

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 3C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica spent most of the remainder of the week in her lab. She delved into her library, testing spells she knew, learning new ones from various volumes, and carefully comparing their effects. Her every thought turned toward determining what magic would best suit the item she wished to create.

The research for this item followed a very similar path to the last one, so she was able to use much of what she had done previously to her advantage. She felt prepared to begin at the end of the week.

Danica did not give her task much thought as she considered getting into a castle to be a rather simple task. In her mind, she assumed it would require little preparation and planning beyond that which she had already done for previous tasks.

Celes came in the afternoon on the day Zoraster had specified. "Are ye ready, Dearie?" she asked Danica.

Danica smiled, thinking, Yes, I'm ready to make your present — just as soon as I'm finished with Zoraster's stupid task, but said aloud, "I'm prepared." She picked up a small bag that she had packed a few hours earlier.

Celes raised an eyebrow at Danica's smile, but quickly forgot about it. She examined Danica's clothing — a simple, sturdy gown, much like what a peasant or servant might wear. "Well, let's be off then dearie."

Celes spoke words of magic and whisked them away. They appeared in a house very similar to the one in the city where Danica had begun her previous task. It was yet another small base of operations for Zoraster's schemes.

"Ye should have no trouble findin' the castle. The thing's as tall as all blazes. One o' the tallest in the world, if'n ye listen to the boastings of the townsfolk here 'bouts. I'll be waitin' here when ye're done ta get us back ta the bastard's twisted house," Celes explained.

Danica hugged Celes, drawing a smile from the old woman. "I shouldn't be long," Danica predicted.

She had little trouble finding the castle. It was indeed a very visible landmark, with immensely tall towers. Danica walked toward the castle, determined to be done with her task here and back to her lab to craft as quickly as possible.

She reached the castle and approached the gate. She let her hips sway sensually as she neared the portal, and smiled brightly at the pair of guards she saw standing on either side of the large double doors.

"What's your business?" One of the guards demanded as she approached.

"I bring gifts from my Master. He has been provided with favors by your Master, and wishes to provide a humble token of his thanks for your Master's kindness."

"What is his name — and yours?" the guard asked.

"The merchant, Adrian Strongbow, is my Master. My name is Andrea," Danica answered with the names she had prepared earlier.

The guard reached into a small alcove and thumbed through a book he retrieved. He then turned back to Danica. "I'm sorry. I find neither name within the registry. You'll have to make an appointment with one of the Chancellor's men over there," the guard explained, and pointed toward a small guardhouse a short distance from the right side of the gate.

"Oh, I was not aware of this. I thank you, Sir. I shall do so," Danica said and curtsied. She then walked toward the indicated door, grumbling at the senseless delay.

She entered the guardhouse with the look of frustration wiped from her face — replaced by a bright, beaming smile once more. "I need to make an appointment to see the Master of the castle, kind Sir," she said to a balding man sitting behind a desk, which was the only feature of the small building.

"What is your name, and any other relevant names that should be mentioned? What business does this meeting pertain to?" The man's tone screamed boredom, as he took up a quill pen.

"My name is Andrea, and I serve the merchant Adrian Strongbow. The Master of this place has done a kindness for my Master, and he wishes to offer gifts to provide some small thanks for this kindness," Danica explained again.

The man wrote in strong, careful strokes as Danica spoke. He finished writing a moment or two after Danica had finished speaking. "What is the gift you have been sent to bring?" He asked, glancing up to her.

Danica blushed prettily and answered, "It is a unique gift, which should please the lady of the castle a great deal. It is something to make her time of the month less of a trial." Danica's blush deepened as she finished.

"The lady of this castle died some years ago. I can only assume you mean the Princess. Show me this gift," the man instructed in the same dry, monotone voice.

Danica pulled one of the cotton plugs from her bag, as well as a small vial. She handed over the items. "This stops the flow from within, and the potions lessen many of the painful, and irritating symptoms," Danica explained.

The official eyed the cotton plug curiously, and then sat it aside to swirl the potion in front of his eyes. He removed the stopper, sniffed, and then turned the bottle upside down with his finger covering the mouth. Righting it quickly, he pressed the tip of his tongue against his finger to taste, and then spat. He next pulled something from a drawer of his desk and held it near the vial, closely watching both.

He finished his examination with a grunt of approval and said, "I shall accept the gifts for the King and deliver them unto the Princess. He shall be informed of your Master's kindness, and I shall convey his thanks in advance." He then held out his hand to accept the bag Danica carried.

"But I was to deliver these unto the Master of this place personally. I have been made to remember a long speech of thanks, which I am to deliver. My Master will not be pleased if I do not do so," Danica argued, thinking quickly.

"The King is a busy man and can not be troubled with every peasant that stumbles up to his gates."

Danica gathered up the cotton plug and vial. "I must speak with my Master. I cannot make such a decision without his consent."

The man shrugged and put down his pen.

Danica turned and left the small guardhouse. Once again, she muttered and cursed. Fine, she thought, I'll use my magic then!

Danica went into the city and found a secluded place within a small park. There she activated her rings of invisibility and silence. She then hurried through the streets and back to the castle. Quite a few people glanced around in confusion, trying to discover what had touched them as Danica's clothing brushed against them while she dashed through the city.

She arrived at the castle and walked slowly toward the gate. Something made her pause — a silent warning of her intuition — when she drew near the gate. Slipping into the second sight, Danica saw the telltale glow of several dweomers.

Danica backed away and cursed. The entrance foyer was lined with murder holes, and spells were cast over it, which ensured that no spell or magical item would maintain its effect once inside the hallway.

Circling carefully around the castle, Danica found that the spells were cast over every doorway, and every other possible entrance to the castle. She couldn't get in without losing her spells and risking detection.

Danica levitated upwards to one of the higher windows. It took only a moment to see that the dispells were on these portals as well, and that they also were protected by traps — both magical and mundane.

Danica drifted back to the ground again, frowning and searching her mind for other options. She knew her invisibility would soon wear off, so she renewed it with a soft word of command and left the grounds of the castle for the city again.

She returned to the secluded spot where she had activated the magic of her rings, and here she spoke a word of command, which returned her to visibility. Frustrated, Danica walked back out of her hiding place. From there she headed toward a garden she had noticed, which overlooked the main castle gate but was shielded by thick vegetation. She doubted anyone would notice her at all — let alone recognize her.

Danica watched, hoping something would give her an idea of another way in. She couldn't sneak in on a wagon of supplies, because the guards checked them all extensively and prodded with their weapons. That would deactivate her invisibility spell and leave her revealed to them.

As the afternoon wore on toward evening, Danica was at her wits end. She could come up with nothing that seemed to be a way through the accursed, magic-stealing doors. She was about to give in to desperation and go break in through a back window when she heard several female voices coming near. The sun had set by this time, so it took some time for her to see the source of the voices.

A large troupe of around twenty women moved along the paths at the edge of the garden toward the castle. All were dressed in provocative, revealing clothing, and their faces were painted.

"Harlots," Danica thought, and watched them as they continued toward the castle. The guards at the gates barely glanced at the group of women. They simply stood aside and let the ladies of the evening pass.

Town watchmen were beginning to move about, and Danica did not want to be questioned about why she was sitting alone in a garden at night. She looked around carefully and moved to a spot where vegetation obscured her from nearly all angles. There she activated her rings again.

She crept up closer to the castle and found a comfortable place to sit. Here she waited, and waited...

At last, the women filed back out. Their previously well-groomed hair was disheveled — wildly so in some cases. Their clothing looked to have been hastily put back on. They laughed and talked as they exited from the castle gate and moved toward Danica. She fell into line behind them as they walked — a silent, invisible shadow.

"If we're to do this — night after night — I wish some of these boys would loosen up. They mount us and ride us. It's like it's another one of their military drills," one woman exclaimed.

"Gods yes," another women agreed with amused irritation. "At least at the house we get one who has some imagination about them occasionally. Those in the castle are such a bore."

"That really big man — the one with the wild beard — he actually got me there tonight," yet another woman admitted, and laughed.

The first woman who had spoken laughed and shot back, "You're the only one then. You must have been wanting it awful bad and trying awful hard." The rest of the prostitutes joined in the laughter.

Danica continued to follow them as the walked through the town. They approached a large house not far from the castle, and they were met at the front door there by a stocky woman.

"Get yourselves in here and get cleaned up. We've got a line forming around the block. Hop to it. Hop to it." The madam clapped her hands, gesturing impatiently to the approaching women.

As the prostitutes increased their pace, moving into the house, Danica decided she had found her way into the castle. With a new plan in mind, she returned to the house where Celes awaited.

"Are ye done then?" Celes asked when Danica entered.

"No," Danica replied and frowned. "I've been searching for a way in all day without success, but I think I've found the answer now. I need to rest though. I'll go tomorrow and see if my idea will work."

Celes nodded and showed Danica to a room where she could rest. Danica fell sound asleep nearly as soon as her head hit the pillow.


Zoraster sat in a room filled with mirrors, each of them apparently a window to a different place. He watched the lesbian woman — who had been the object of Danica's first test — with slightly more attention and interest than the other scenes playing out around him. Within the mirror, the woman coupled with one of her servants. Zoraster smiled wickedly as he watched the woman climax from the servant's probing fingers.

He turned his gaze from the mirror as the woman dismissed her servant, and lay back on the circular bed to bask in her afterglow. He directed his attention to another mirror where a man crept through shadows. The magical enhancement of the mirror plainly revealed a spider tattooed upon the skulking subject of Zoraster's scrying.

Zoraster smiled wide as he recognized the man. An observer could have almost seen plans formulating in the Archmage's eyes as he continued to watch.

Something caught Zoraster's eye from the edge of his vision. He turned back to the first mirror where Mistress Jenna now reached into a bedside table. When she removed a small golden box, Zoraster turned to watch the mirror closely. A dark smile crept onto his face as he watched the woman sniff powder from within the box. "So, there is the chink in your armor, my dear. We shall have to discover where you get that."


The next morning, Danica coaxed Celes into going into the town to get something to eat, and do a little shopping. They purchased a few things, more or less passing the time, until Danica reached a milestone she had in her mind.

At last, she determined the time was right. Celes returned to the house with their purchases, and Danica made her way to the house of ill repute. As she approached, Danica saw a man walk up to the door and walk directly inside without knocking. Shrugging her shoulders, Danica did the same when she reached the house.

The entrance of the house was a large room with balconies overlooking it from the second story. Men and women in various states of undress lounged on numerous couches and chairs throughout the room.

Danica saw the heavy-set woman who had met the harlots upon their return the day before, and walked toward what must be the Madame of the house.

"Judging from your dress, I'd say you're not here to spend any money dear," the woman said with a smile. "Perhaps you've come to earn some?" She eyed Danica critically, but with just the right hint of friendliness to keep it from being disturbing.

"Yes, I have found myself here with no money. I'm tired of being hungry and sleeping outside. Someone told me I could work here and make money," Danica said, trying to sound just a bit naive.

The woman nodded. "Hmm — I'd say you could make a great deal of money if you have the right set of mind to go with those curves. You do know what this house is — don't you? What sort of work we do here?"

Danica nodded her understanding.

"Well then, we'll give you a shot." The Madame stood up, and walked out from behind the desk. "First off, let's get something in your tummy. I could hear it growling behind the desk. Then we'll get you some new clothes, get your hair and face fixed up, and get you a room. Once that's done we'll put you to work. If you work out, you never need fear being hungry or without a roof over your head again, and you'll have some coin to pamper yourself too. Madame Marlene takes good care of her girls."

"Thank you," Danica responded. The Madame led her off to the kitchen, where she ate a filling, if somewhat plain meal. She was given a revealing gown of green to put on, and a couple of the girls helped her fix her hair. After that, the two women painted Danica's face. Danica smiled throughout, though she thought she looked ridiculous and cheap in the mirror.

The Madame then led Danica up the stairs and showed her to a room. "This is your room. None should be in here except you and those you bring in here. Likewise, you should keep yourself out of the other girl's rooms unless you're asked. The customers pay me and I keep your cut on account. The amount you receive is based on how popular you are. Top girl gets to keep everything she brings in. I'll never cheat you, so you'll always have whatever your cut of the profits are available at any time you want to spend it. Everything you're wearing right now is yours to keep, but anything else you'll have to pay for. I have women making clothes all the time, and they keep the prices reasonable. Come see me if you want something new, or something special. I'll see it gets done and let you know what it's going to cost. If you want your hair colored, we can do that too, for a price."

The woman pointed and continued, "There's a basin over there, and a pitcher of water. Make sure you clean up after every customer. There's probably more, but I need to get back to my desk. If you have any questions, just ask me or one of the other girls. Now go down into the parlor and see if you can't scare up a customer."

Danica left the room and sauntered down the stairs slowly, letting her hips sway sensually as she walked. She noticed eyes turning toward her immediately. Several men were at the foot of the stairs waiting when she reached the parlor floor.

Danica let her face show a sensual, knowing smile as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Two of the men were unattractive, scruffy sorts, and the third was well-dressed, but not terribly attractive. The last was a young man who was also well-dressed, and much more appealing than the others were.

One of the scruffy men said, "Heh — You'z all will have to wait. I'ze here first."

The others went to sit back down and the man grabbed Danica by the arm. "Let's get us up to the room. Yer a right purty one, an' I'm ready to sport!"

The man was as repulsive in action as he was in appearance. He also smelled — a lot. Danica held her breath often as the man mounted her and rode her. Danica pretended to be excited and enjoying the coupling, for the few minutes the man humped her before he climaxed. He rolled off her and dressed, offering up a rude, "Thanks," as he left.

Danica's forced smile dropped from her face immediately. She went to the chamber pot, and then to the basin to wash — thoroughly.

Danica was pleased to see the other scruffy man had apparently chosen other entertainment when she walked back down the stairs. The other two men were still there waiting, however. They were the only people in the parlor, save for the Madame.

They both turned when Danica's footsteps sounded on the stairs, and the older of the two men stood up. He started up the stairs, and Danica leaned against the stairs on impulse. She beckoned the man with her finger — much to his delight, if his wide smile was any indication.

He was just as unimaginative as the first, though he did thankfully smell better. He mounted her, rode her, spurted his juices on her, and left. He placed a coin on the bed before he left, apparently as a tip. Danica washed again and went back out into the parlor area of the house.

She passed another woman coming up the stairs as she went down. The man on the other woman's arm turned to glance at Danica as they passed on the stairs, staring at her bottom. Danica saw another pair ascending the stairs on the other side of the room. She also saw that the young man was still there awaiting her return — despite three other girls lounged about on the couches, cooing in his direction.

He noticed Danica and stood up, smiling. The other women in the room stared hard at Danica for a moment before turning away to talk to each other in whispers.

He walked up to Danica and she said sultrily, "Mmm, do you want to play?"

"Indeed I do," the young man replied.

Danica entwined her arm in his, and led him up the stairs to her room. The young man apparently had more than a quick ride on his mind, because he took his time getting them both undressed and into the bed. He had Danica suck him to orgasm first, and then slid his head between her legs, bringing her to a peak as well. She pushed and gushed when she came, prompting the man to talk excitedly about it for several minutes with her, once Danica found her breath to speak.

As they were talking, Danica caressed his cock with her fingers. He seemed to consider for a moment and then asked, "Do you allow men to cum inside you?"

"Of course," she replied, and licked her lips as she continued to stroke her fingers over his slowly hardening flesh.

He smiled wide. "I have never been with one who would let me before. That's why I have come here. I wish to be able to reach my peak without pulling free of your warm depths."

Danica moaned and said, "Then let's get you hard so you can fill me up." She then bent down to suck him to full erection.

He mounted her from behind, taking her hard — and very well. He obviously knew how to please a woman. Danica came twice before he said he was nearly there. Danica begged him to fill her up, and moments later he exploded deep inside her. Danica moaned in satisfaction as she felt him filling her up.

He pulled from her and collapsed on the bed. They both lay panting for breath for a few moments, and then the man looked over at her. "I fear I have already spent a small fortune, but I don't care," he said with a laugh. "Can you erupt again as you did the first time for me, while I watch?"

"Oh, yes," Danica moaned, and parted her legs.

The young man watched with fascinated concentration as Danica slowly caressed her sex. Every so often, she slid her fingers inside her and stroked them, but mostly she rubbed at her labia and clit, to give him the best view of what she was doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.