Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 3B

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 3B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Zoraster granted Danica her new freedom the next day. She spent the day exploring the other buildings and the grounds. She discovered — to her surprise and delight — that there was an even larger library on the grounds. There she selected a pair of thick volumes on illusion and took them back to her room before continuing her tour.

There were dorms for servants, barracks for soldiers, individual private residences for some of the master wizards, and a temple to the dark gods — all on the grounds. It was nearly a city unto itself, though there were no shops.

Danica roamed about, and then stood staring with wonder at something she found on the extreme Southwest corner of the grounds. A stream cascaded down the natural wall as a small waterfall, forming a large crystal clear pool at its base.

Danica was stunned that there could be something of such beauty in such a horrible place. She sat on the edge of the pool for some time, then removed her shoes and hitched up her robe to dangle her feet in the water.

Danica looked around. It was quite late, and there were hardly any lights showing anywhere within the complex. No guards had accosted her as she walked about — they all seemed to be centered at the gates and did not roam much.

After a few minutes, seeing nobody around, she stripped off her robes. The beautiful pool was calling to her, and she decided to answer it.

She floated through the warm water, feeling the slight breeze blowing against her breasts where they floated above the water. Kicking her legs, she moved under the waterfall, shivering from the delightful feeling of the water splashing over her body.

The water fell with quite some force for such a small falls, and she felt the swirling waters teasing her body. Danica quietly moaned as the swirling waters aroused her. She moved slightly and parted her labia, lifting her hood, getting in just the right position for the swirling and falling water to really stimulate her.

She turned slightly sideways and the cascade caused her breasts to tingle with wonderful sensations as well. She quietly moaned in pleasure, but when she opened her eyes she saw someone.

He was crouched behind a bush nearby, obviously thinking he was hidden, but quite plainly visible to Danica in the moonlight. Danica could tell he was young, but he was dressed as an apprentice and not a novitiate. He was either a little older than he looked or extremely gifted. She knew he had to have reached his majority to study here at all — even Zoraster wouldn't fly in the face of that tradition. Danica could even see his hand had strayed to his crotch as he watched her with wide-eyed wonder through the clear water.

Danica felt her body stirring and becoming more aroused by having someone watching her. The swirling, cascading water was sending even stronger waves of pleasure through her now. She moaned slightly louder for her audience.

She watched him through half-opened eyes as the bubbling waters slowly built her up, and then released her in a soft, shivering orgasm. Danica floated in the luxurious water, enjoying the afterglow of her peak. She kept an eye on the young man at the same time, while not letting on that she knew he was there.

Suddenly, an impulse came over her, and she raised her arm to cast a spell. Telekinetic fingers grasped the young man and pulled him, yelping in surprise, from the bushes. He tumbled head over heels to land at the edge of the pool.

Danica was standing above him when he sat up, her naked body dripping water onto his face when he looked up. "What do you think you're doing?" she scolded.

"Please, Mistress, don't kill me! I'm sorry! I was just walking! I didn't mean to see! Please, please, please don't kill me!" he stammered, not daring to look into her eyes.

She bent down, lifted his chin to look at her face and said, "Don't be silly. I was teasing. You would think you had never seen a woman naked before."

The look in his eyes and the quick aborted glance from her face to her body, so close to him, betrayed the truth.

"You haven't, have you?" she said and let go of his chin. Must be a city boy, for his parents to have successfully kept him from exploring his sexuality for so many years, Danica thought. Aloud, she said, "Such a strapping young man, and you've never even seen a woman naked?" She turned slightly — arching her back and making her breasts jut out.

"I... uhm... No," he stammered.

"Stand up," Danica said with a note of playful authority, feeling her desire swelling within her.

He hesitated for a moment, and then obeyed.

"Well, get a good look. I'm right here," Danica said and put one hand on her hip.

Again, he hesitated, but desire overcame fear as he drank in the sight of her dripping, naked body in front of him. She could see the bulge in his trousers that outlined the hardness of his cock.

"You would like to touch me, wouldn't you?" Danica teased as she ran her hands down her sides.

He nodded his head slightly to indicate he would.

"What?" Danica inquired.

He replied, "Yes!"

"Then touch me," Danica purred and reached out to pull his hand upward, very near to her breasts.

He inched his hand slowly forward. Fear, desire, and curiosity were all at war in his eyes. Fear evaporated as his hand touched her breast.

Danica moaned slightly and observed, "You have soft hands." He reached over and touched her other breast, rubbing the nipple with his finger.

"Put your mouth on them," she suggested and pulled gently at the back of his head.

There was wonderment in his eyes as he looked up into hers. He obviously could not believe that a woman wanted him to touch her and put his mouth on her. He closed his lips around her nipple and shuddered.

"Use your tongue," Danica purred.

His tongue swirled around the pebbled flesh, and he instinctively suckled her nipple as well. Danica moaned, and then pulled him over to her other breast.

As he sucked her nipple, she slid a hand down to close around his hardness through his trousers. She moaned even louder, though not loud enough to carry far.

She pulled him free of her nipple and saw disappointment — along with a slight edge of returning fear — in his eyes. Those eyes went wide as she pulled at the tie of his trousers to undo the knot. She stared hard into his eyes as she slid the trousers down and wrapped her fingers around his naked manhood.

His eyes rolled back in his head, which lolled backward as she ran her fingers over his throbbing flesh. She felt a drop of pre-cum on the head when her fingertip slid over it, and she swirled it around, massaging it into his skin. She then pushed him back slightly and dropped to her knees on the earth. Leaning forward, Danica wrapped her tongue around his glans.

He let out a choked gasp as her tongue swirled around him. Another drop of pre-cum oozed from him, and Danica lapped it up with a satisfied moan. She then licked her lips and sucked him into her mouth.

His hands went to the back of her head as someone sucked his cock for the first time. He shuddered and moaned, reveling in the feeling of her mouth caressing his flesh. Danica could tell he wasn't going to last long, but she didn't really expect him to.

Danica felt him swell, and then explode in her mouth. She sucked for every drop, while making delighted sounds around his twitching erection. She pulled back and flicked her tongue over him once more when he ceased to spurt — and then stood.

"Get on your knees for me," Danica instructed, stroking his cheek.

He dropped heavily to his knees, almost an involuntary action, since his wobbling legs could barely support him anyway. Danica edged forward, laid her hands on the back of his head, and pulled his mouth to her sex.

He snaked his tongue out without prompting and slipped it between her lips. She heard — and felt — his gasp of wonder as he got his first taste of a woman, probing even deeper inside her.

He was overwhelmed with her scent and taste, and he devoured her like a starving man. Danica used her hips and the hands on the back of his head to guide his mouth over her. She gasped, "That's it. Make me come."

He continued to lap and suck at her with the intensity that only one who has never done it before could muster. Danica continued to guide his mouth to give her the stimulation she wanted, at last pulling his lips over her throbbing clit.

"Mmm you're learning quickly," she admitted as he sucked her clit between his lips to tease it with his tongue. "Now do it. I'm almost there."

He flicked his tongue faster and sucked her harder. She rubbed her folds into his face, coating him with her sticky juices. Her orgasm took control of her body in a rush, and she pulled him hard against her — slamming her hips forward and covering him in a gushing explosion.

Her fountain of juices soaked his face, his hair, his chest, and ran down to drip onto his cock. He was mumbling into her folds as she continued to grind against his face while she came.

She released him, and he touched his face where her flood had soaked it, staring straight at her dripping sex with a glazed look of awe.

"Lie down," Danica moaned as she gently pushed down on his head.

He lay down on the grass, staring up at her body as she turned around and knelt down, putting her knees on either side of his face. He needed no prompting to start tonguing her when her nether lips came within reach.

Danica ran her tongue over his flaccid manhood and moaned with pleasure when his cock swelled almost immediately. She licked up and down him a few moments, and then slurped him into her mouth.

She sucked his slowly swelling cock to hardness, running her fingers in a light caress over his balls while he continued to hungrily lap her. She moaned in bliss as his efforts built her toward orgasm again.

When he reached full erection, she let him slide from her lips and lifted away from his. He snaked his tongue out to full extension to get one last taste of her as she rose and spun around. Danica turned, positioning her body over his hips, and then reached down to point his hard cock up at her wet heat. She slowly lowered her hips until her labia touched the tip of his member. She smiled at him as he stared at his cock about to slide inside a real, live, warm woman for the first time.

Danica flipped her head to get her hair out of her face and caught something out of the corner of her eye as she did so. She moaned and chuckled, noticing the spot the young man had occupied in the bushes was once again filled. Two more young men were there watching what was happening on the edge of the pool.

Danica slowly let her body sink downward, engulfing him inside her. He let out a long gasping moan as she surrounded him — squeezing him tight. She rode him hard, bouncing up and down on his cock. His eyes were wide open at first, staring at his pussy-slick shaft vanishing inside her, but the feeling of being buried in a woman's depths soon caused his eyes to close as he moaned and groaned.

Danica bucked and gyrated her hips, stirring her depths with his hard member. She was rising rapidly due to her sensitivity from the previous orgasm, his tongue having already started the work, and knowing that she was being watched by two more young men. I wonder if they're as inexperienced as him, Danica thought, with a little mental chuckle. You'll have some bragging rights after tonight, her thoughts continued as she looked into the young man's pleasure-filled features.

Danica was getting close, and she slammed down hard on him, her head whipping back and forth as she growled in pleasure. She exploded at last, sending a warm flood of her cum to soak his cock, engulfed to the hilt in her tightly clenched depths.

Danica shuddered her way through the orgasm and aftershocks, her head still lolling forward and back, and from side to side. One hand rubbed her breasts, while the other massaged his chest as she slowly came back to earth.

She got up and pulled free of him, and then lay down, spreading her legs wide. "Take me now. Fill me up," she moaned.

He got up and scrambled to his knees in front of her. Danica felt his cock poking at her as he tried to find the angle to enter her, and she reached down to guide him inside her, moaning low in her throat as he penetrated her. He pounded her, the energy and vigor of his youthful lust — released for the first time — fueling his thrusts.

Danica hissed, "Oh yes — give it to me! Give it to me!" The intensity of his stroking was getting her there quickly, and she helped it along by rubbing her bud beneath its hood.

Danica was about to come again, and she could tell from the look on his face that he was nearly there too. She came hard, clenching around his cock, milking it, and set him off as well. She moaned, "Yes — oh yes," as she felt his hot cum filling her.

He collapsed atop her, gasping for breath. They both lay there joined for a few moments as the aftershocks rocked them both. Danica then pushed him off her. He pulled from her with a shudder and an explosive gasp — and then rose to his knees.

She leaned up close, kissed him, and then whispered in his ear, "Your time is done. You made me feel so good, but it's someone else's turn now. Get dressed and go."

He got up and pulled on his trousers. When he had them on, she gestured for him to go. She noticed him looking over toward the bushes as he left. When he walked away, she gestured and sent her telekinesis grabbing for the two onlookers, with a crooked grin.


Danica relieved both of the other young men of their virginity that night as well. It was perhaps an hour later when the last young man grunted and filled her full. She told him to get dressed and leave, and then swam out into the pool to wash before dressing to return to her chambers.

Danica reflected on the night as she dressed for bed. Now that she was sated — well sated — she considered what she had done. The men were young, and it was obvious she had been their first. They were men in the eyes of the law, but in many ways, they were still just boys. Her desires had simply overwhelmed her when she discovered them there.

It disturbed Danica more than the other times she had surrendered to her newly awakened desires. She thought about Andrea as well, who likely was no older than the young men were. Pangs of guilt ran through her mind as she considered the psychological damage she might have done to all of them.

Her thoughts of Andrea reminded her of the first time they had been together. Danica remembered how intimate their touches had been — how they had lovingly caressed each other before ever roaming to their most sensitive spots. Danica shuddered and smiled at the memories, realizing there was much more to the time she spent with Andrea than dalliance. There was more there, and she meant to explore it further.

The young men were here, and it was inevitable they would be corrupted by this place. Danica had taken the demeanor of a teacher without thinking about it, and perhaps that would stem some of the rougher instruction they would receive from older students here. They could certainly use some information that involved the woman's needs, which they wouldn't likely get from fellow male students. It still troubled her, and she vowed that she would be more careful when her desires called out like this again.


Danica awoke the next morning and felt her other need burning inside her. She went to her laboratory and opened one of the large volumes, which she had taken from the central library the day before. She turned directly to the part of the book that covered the Phantasmal Force spell. It was an advanced illusion spell, which combined illusion with telekinetic force to make the illusion more difficult to disbelieve — because it could physically affect objects in the real world. This was critical to her research, because she needed an illusion that was strong enough to stay realistic — to someone who knew it was an illusion.

Danica absorbed the text over the course of the next two days, learning the advanced spell — to her delight. She created an image of Camilla lying on the ground with her face covered in bruises and blood, both of her eyes blacked, the lids closed in unconsciousness. Danica reached out to touch it, and for just an instant, felt it beneath her fingers — then her knowledge that it was just an illusion caused her to disbelieve the image. It lost substance and started to look hazy and unrealistic in her eyes.

She sighed. It was not enough for what she wished to do. The spell could still prove quite useful to her in other situations, but not for the item she wanted to craft.

She delved into the other book and found nearly half of its pages covered the Phantasmal Force spell. It also included a more advanced version of the spell, which strengthened the telekinetic component — adding sound and scent to the illusion as well. It took Danica two full days to master the difficult spell. When at last she felt the words burning in her mind, signaling she had mastered it, she was too exhausted to try casting it. She went to her bed and fell in a deep slumber.

When she awoke, she ate and bathed as normal, and then went to the bed — still nude — to lie down. She centered her mind and cast the spell. The illusion appeared on the foot of the bed. It was Andrea — nude as well — and slowly crawling toward Danica. Danica sighed, as she could hear the woman's breathing, smell her perfume, and feel the weight of another body on the bed.

She caused the illusion to crawl over her and between her parted legs. She could actually feel the girl's hair brushing against her thighs. When Andrea leaned down, she could feel the lips and tongue touching her.

The sensation was there — but not completely realistic. Danica knew it for an illusion, and she was controlling it with her thoughts. Still, knowing this, it did not fade into haziness, nor did she cease to feel, smell, and hear it — though these were dulled.

Danica banished the illusion. It was not perfect — the phantasmal force couldn't have possibly been able to provide enough stimulation to have brought her to climax, for example — but she believed it was strong enough for her purposes in the item she wished to create.

She was just about to go to her lab when the door opened and Zoraster walked in. Danica turned from her path to the lab and took a seat in one of the chairs she had purchased, near the vanity mirror in the room.

"I have another task for you, little rose. It is two-fold, and will take some time to complete. You will be transported to a nearby castle. The first part of your task is to gain entrance by whatever means necessary. Once there, you will make your way to the chambers of the Princess. You shall place seeing globes generously about her suite, and place an amulet around her neck. You will then exit the castle and be transported back to here. In one month's time, you shall return to the Princess' chambers and perform another task, which shall be detailed to you when the time comes. Complete this two-fold task, and you will be granted the freedom to utilize the portal of scrying."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.