Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 3A

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 3A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

When Danica awoke, she was back in her own chambers. The first thing she saw was Celes leaning over her, looking worried. "Are ye alright, Dearie? Am I needin' ta get ye to the healer?" she asked, when she noticed Danica starting to come around.

"No, I'll be fine," Danica replied groggily. "Physically at least," she added, remembering what had caused her to pass out.

"Zoraster sent for me, an' told me ta get ye back to yer chambers, but he dinna say what was wrong with ye, an' why ye was out," Celes explained.

"Did you see them?" Danica asked.

"See who?" Celes replied, raising her eyebrows.

Danica sat up slowly and told Celes about the depraved creations Zoraster had shown her. Celes was just as angry and horrified as Danica, becoming more so every moment as Danica spoke. Celes ground her teeth hard as Danica took a drink of water and spoke of the young clone Zoraster had named Danielle.

"Ach, but he's a sick, twisted bastard," Celes growled.

"There's little that can be done about it. We can't stand against him. It makes me ill to know those mindless things are being used that way," Danica sighed, and then looked around the room. She noticed that the furnishings she had comissioned had been delivered and placed in the room. She remembered telling Celes where she planned to put them, and apparently the old woman had taken care of it.

"I was worried plain sickly," Celes said when she noticed Danica looking around the room. "Ye slept through the whole bleedin' thing, while the porters grunted an' stomped around here, movin' alla this stuff."

"My mind was overwhelmed — it just shut down," Danica explained. "I think I'll throw myself into my studies. My desire to learn and create seems to suppress my thoughts of the horrors here, and the desires I have, which still frighten me."

"I noticed ye've not been out an' about much this last lil' bit," Celes observed. "What have ye been studyin' that so wrapped ye up?"

"Enchantment of magical items mostly," Danica said and picked up her new toy, still in its miniature form, from the end table right where she had left it. Danica spoke the words of command and demonstrated the item's enchantments for Celes.

The old woman laughed as she felt the thing vibrating and writhing in her hand.

"Ach, Dearie — Ye've certainly outdone yerself for a first project. Suren' this thing must drive ye clean outta yer mind," she said with another cackle as she handed the toy back to Danica.

Taking the toy back and deactivating it, Danica remarked, "I had a good example of the sort of enchantments I wanted to use, and I was there when Damian cast the spells that did it. It made it much easier to determine the differences I wanted, rather than starting from scratch."

"Ach, but so many precise enchantments on the thing — for your first creation? Dearie, ye belittle yerself. Ye have more'n a small affinity fer creatin', or ye'd have failed in this fer sure," Celes exclaimed.

Danica blushed, and smiled. "You really think so?"

"Aye, Dearie, I wouldna lie to ye," Celes replied, and then added quietly, "Ye get enough o' that around here."

Danica caught a glimpse of something around Celes' neck, and felt her stomach knot when she saw the chain that she could tell was exactly the same as the one around her neck. "Celes, does that charm... Is it like mine?"

"Aye, Zoraster uses it ta keep tabs on us, an' quite a few others. I've seen these things a poppin' up all o'er the place lately."

Danica put her hands in her face for a moment, shaking her head. "Celes, he uses these to absorb intense emotions and feelings. He used mine to give the copies of me what little minds they have. He could be creating hundreds of mindless slaves to do his bidding, using us all as brood mares to clone from."

"Nay, I'm not for thinkin' so," Celes objected. "Rightly enough, I'm likin' this damn thing even less now, knowin' that, but ye don't know much about the clonin' spell do ye? The madman musta used up a decade's worth of resources ta make the four copies of you. The expenses are incredible, even more so to gather the rare spell components used. Nay, he'll not be creatin' any armies. Likely he's just for usin' anything we feel to augment the ones he has somehow — sick bastard."

This revelation really didn't make Danica feel any better, but she let the subject drop. She asked, "What have you been doing?"

"I've not been so lucky ta have time to meself as ye," Celes sighed. "The madman has had me out an' about, near ta constantly. I've brought more Art to this sick place than I care to think on, but I have lil' choice in the matter. I try to content meself with the fact it gets me outta this damnable place, at least for a time."

Danica nodded, understanding that Zoraster probably had some sort of additional hold on Celes, just as he did her. "I already have an idea of what I'll create next," she said, smiling as she thought about the gift she planned to make for Celes. "I'm going to try to occupy my mind with study as much as possible. Maybe I can find some way to free us from this horrible curse we live under."

Celes smiled faintly. "Aye, Dearie, keep that hope alive. Ye're about the only thing that keeps mine alive. If yer work keeps yer mind away from this horrible place, I'm for thinkin' that the best place for ye is with yer nose buried in a book an' yer butt planted firmly in a chair."

"I fear that shall have to wait a short while," a voice said from the door. The women turned to see Zoraster standing before the closed door, though neither had heard it open or close again. "I have tasks for you both," he added and went to sit down.

"It is good to see you awake and well, Danica. I love what you've done with the place," he said, looked around the room and letting out a loud, sarcastic laugh.

"Just give me my orders and get out, you sick fuck," Danica retorted.

Zoraster rose and crossed the room so quickly that Danica didn't have time to react. His hand drew back and snapped out, slapping Danica backhand to the bed, "Sick fuck? You would know, little rose. You have engaged in quite a few sick things along those lines." He then seemed to compose himself, and returned to the chair.

Danica slowly sat up, her head ringing. She couldn't remember when she had ever been struck so hard. She had hit a nerve somehow, and she made sure to keep that in her mind as a warning, and possibly as an advantage at some point.

"Now, Celes, a scrying globe has been left in your chambers. It is attuned to the location where your task is to take place. It is in a small village, and there is a wizard of some small renown there. He possesses an item of vast magical power, though he knows not the truth of it. He uses it for pitiable little things to serve the sheep of the community — for no reward, as if the first was not nauseating enough. You will bring this item to me by whatever means necessary. You shall be granted freedom from your nightly duty at the baths in exchange."

Celes nodded, a look of relief crossing her face.

"Little rose, your task is much the same. There is a merchant who possesses a ring of great power, which he also does not understand. The ring is on his person at all times. He never removes it. You shall relieve him of this ring by any means necessary. Celes will be busy, so Camilla shall undertake the duty of your transport to and from here. Be prepared to be out of doors, for the merchant is in route, and is in the wilderness. In exchange, you shall be granted freedom to the entire grounds. You will not pass beyond the outer wall, but you may roam freely otherwise, should you succeed."

Danica nodded her understanding.

"Very good. Celes, you shall leave whenever you are prepared. Make haste, for my patience is thin, but be prepared before you go for any necessary eventualities. Little rose, you shall leave on the morrow. Camilla will come at high sun. Be ready when she arrives, Damika. Terribly sorry — Danica — I have such a time keeping you and your sisters straight," Zoraster said with a loud laugh, and left the room.

"Fucking sick son of a bitch," Danica muttered.

"Aye, an' I'm for fearin' we might not know the half o' the truth of it," Celes agreed.

"What is this freedom he was talking about?" Danica asked.

"Every night, I'm forced to go to the baths, and bring towels to the men and women. The men leer at me, seeing me as I should be. The women ignore me, and wince at the sight of my old body. I spend four hours each night being assaulted by the eyes, and rude comments of the men — and tortured by the sight of women I desire, and can never be with." Celes' accent vanished as she spoke of this torture.

"Why would he grant you freedom from something that must be pure torture to you? I'm sure it delights the madman to no end. Why — for such a simple task?"

"Likely the task is not so simple," Celes said with a sigh. "I fear I may once again be forced into a situation where I may have to kill to fulfill my task. I have avoided it by narrow margins thus far, but with each task, it becomes more difficult to avoid."

Danica laid her hand on Celes' folded hands, looking into her eyes trying to indicate that she understood and wished she could do something to help.

"There's little ta do, but ta be ready fer anythin', an' try an' get the damnable thing — without havin' ta be doin' the worst ta do it," Celes said, her accent returning.

Danica nodded in agreement. "I should take time to get ready too. My own task may be more difficult than Zoraster let on too. I don't like the thought of taking a life any more than you do."

"Be to it then, Dearie — as shall I. Be well." Celes said, and then left.

Danica thought carefully, and then prepared spells and items she thought she might need. The latter she received after sending a servant to request them of Zoraster. The servant returned promptly and delivered the items without comment.

As prepared as she thought she could possibly be, Danica lay down and tried to sleep. The aching of her desires came over her, and she used her toy to appease them, finally slipping into a deep slumber.


Danica went to the library when she awoke early the next morning and found several volumes dealing with the art of illusion. She thumbed through each, until she found one that seemed more precise and detailed than the others. It was a newer work, and what caught her eye were several references to her sister Devan. Danica's sister spent much study time delving into this facet of the Art, and she was quite good at it. Danica returned to her room with the book to study.

Danica read until nearly high sun. She wished she had spent more time speaking with her sister of things arcane — wished she'd spent more time speaking with her sister, period. Danica had always frowned upon Devan's wanton nature, and thus she avoided her most of the time. Devan had never hidden the reality that she lay with women, and brought the subject up often. It had always made Danica uncomfortable. She realized now that her reaction was a response to a very deep part of her — which she suppressed — that desired it as well.

Danica placed the book on a shelf in her study, gathered up the magic items she had asked for, and changed her clothes. Danica dressed in a riding outfit, the tight leather showing off her body to good effect. She pulled her hair up in a tight bun atop her head, with a trailing ponytail falling from its center to just below the back of her neck.

She picked up a riding crop and found herself staring at it. Danica imagined a strong man wielding it, bringing it down with sharp cracks on her ass as he rode her from behind — riding her like a mare and spurring her on to greater efforts with the crop.

Danica shook her head, trying to clear the vision. She could feel the wetness gathering between her legs, and her hand was caressing her buttocks where she could almost feel the stinging redness the crop had raised in her daydream. She looked in the mirror and nodded in satisfaction. Zoraster had said the man was in route to somewhere, and the outfit was part of the plan formulating in her head.

She managed to shake the titillating thoughts about the crop from her head and glanced at the clock she had purchased with one of her first freedoms. It was nearly high sun, and Camilla would arrive soon.

Flipping open a compartment in a large ring she wore, Danica filled the void with cream from a jar, which she retrieved from a cabinet in her lab. She snapped the ring shut and put the jar of cream back in its place. She then sat down on the bed and awaited Camilla — who should be arriving any moment.

Camilla sauntered into the room nearly an hour later. Danica was pacing angrily about the room when the woman arrived. Danica turned to stare hard at the other woman when she entered.

Camilla just smiled and ran her hands down her body. "I'm sorry, Danica dear, I was engaged with teaching a lovely young woman some obedience. She proved to be quite difficult, and it took longer than anticipated."

Danica just snorted and grabbed the crop from where she had hurled it in anger to the bed a short while earlier. "Shouldn't we be going?" she asked curtly.

"Oh, I suppose," Camilla responded, and eyed Danica's costume. "Mmm, quite enticing," she moaned, eyeing Danica hungrily. She walked over close to Danica and reached out a hand toward her.

Danica swatted it away with the crop, scowling at Camilla.

"Ooo, Feisty little kitten, aren't we," Camilla cooed. "Now — you know I have to touch you to use the spell of teleportation, so enough of your swatting."

Danica scowled, and then tensed as the woman reached out. Camilla reached as if she was going to touch Danica's breasts, held tight by the leather of her riding outfit, and then laughed, reaching down to take Danica's hand.

The magic swirled about them, and they were somewhere else. Danica saw that they were atop a hill surrounded by large trees. The trees of the forest were spaced fairly wide, and Danica could see a caravan pulled off the side of the road, a meal obviously being prepared.

Danica smiled, as the first plan she had devised would work perfectly well in this situation. She would not need to resort to the other — less carefully planned — situations she had considered later.

"Well, there is your prey, my little tigress," Camilla observed. "Go to your task. When you have completed it, take this and say my name. I will return to wherever you are." She handed Danica a small charm. "It will grow warm when I have returned close by. It will grow warmer and begin to throb as you draw nearer to me. I'll be watching, little tigress," she finished with a crooked smile, and then vanished from sight as she teleported.

Danica kicked aside some pine needles to reveal the earth below, and then rolled around in the spot. She made sure she got a nice amount of dirt and pine needles all over her in the process. When she arose, needles were entangled in her hair, which was now sticking out every which way. She looked as though she had taken some sort of a tumble.

Danica stumbled down toward the caravan, and saw guards snap to alertness around the wagons as they heard her approaching. They stayed at the ready when she lurched out from the trees and crossed the road toward them.

"Halt right there!" one of them called out.

"Oh please, can you help me?" Danica asked, and stumbled to her knees in the middle of the road.

"What's going on here?" a man's voice said, and someone stepped out from behind one of the larger wagons. He was a roguishly handsome man, and built powerfully. Danica guessed the muscle came from exercise and not from hard labor, considering the fine clothes and jewels he was wearing.

"A woman, Sir. She appears to have had some sort of accident," one of the guards said. All the guardsmen still stood with their weapons drawn, eyeing Danica suspiciously.

"Stand down, for gods' sake," the man ordered. "Can you not see this poor woman is distraught — likely hurt?" He pushed down the sword point of the nearest guard toward the ground and walked past him toward Danica.

"Here, take my arm," he said and offered it. "Come sit down, and let us see if we might aid you."

Danica said, "Thank you, kind sir," and then took his arm. She looked — but did not see a ring on the fingers of either of his hands.

As he led her the rest of the way across the road to the caravan, Danica's mind whirled. Zoraster had said the man never took the ring off, and yet there was no ring on his finger. Was it invisible? The only way to discover that would be to find the time and opportunity to concentrate — slipping into her second sight to look for dweomers about his fingers.

The man led her to a comfortable seat near the wagons, and then said, "My name is Adrian, and I am the Master of this caravan. Now, tell me what has happened to you."

"I was on a long ride and my horse threw me. He is normally an obedient animal, but he just seemed to go mad. He bucked me off and ran like mad, off that way," Danica said, pointing off in the direction the caravan appeared to be heading.

"Hmm — perhaps stung by one of the large wasps hereabouts. You know of the Croakus Wasp?" he inquired.

"Yes, those large wasps that kill frogs and small lizards. They do not attack people or larger animals though," Danica said, remembering the insects because there had been a few in the area where she had grown up.

"It is their mating season. The males grow extremely aggressive during this time. It is quite possible your horse stepped too close to where one lay, and it stung him in response. The sting of the Croakus Wasp is quite painful. It burns like acid through your blood. It has even been known to kill children. That could have certainly caused your horse to react the way it did."

Danica covered her mouth and gasped, "Oh my. What shall I do now?"

Well, first relax here and refresh yourself. Then, you may join us for our meal and share our fire here. We intend to go no further this day, as we near the darker heart of the forest. We will leave early in the morning to ensure we cross the dark heart of the woods entirely during daylight hours. I shall send scouts out to see if they can find your horse for you. We will go from there. Will you be my guest?" he asked with a charming smile.

"Thank you, kind sir," Danica replied, smiling brightly. "I shall take you up on that offer. I fear I will have a long walk home if I do not find my horse. I rode far before he bucked me."

"It shall not come to that. We will reach the town of Dundalis once we pass through the forest tomorrow. If we have not found your horse, you may accompany us there and make arrangements to be returned to your home."

"Thank you, Sir — you are too kind."

"Nonsense!" Adrian said with a laugh. "Perhaps my men will act like civilized beings for once, in the presence of a beautiful woman. They usually become unwashed beasts whenever we are on the road!" He laughed again, and several of the men around joined in. Danica laughed with them.

Adrian ordered a tent erected, and had a large washbasin and mirror set up inside it. In the meantime, he offered Danica some of their meal. It was a simple, but quite tasty stew, brimming with fresh vegetables and succulent meats.

Danica ate, listening to the men talk — and joke about her quietly. When she finished, she went into the tent and pulled off her outfit — shaking the pine needles from it. She washed and fixed her hair again, leaving it flowing down this time. When she emerged, she saw many of the men staring at her in open-mouthed awe. Adrian was amongst those who eyed her with fascination now that she was clean with her hair down.

Danica blushed prettily as the men shook their heads and averted their eyes. Adrian walked over to her and said, "My dear, you were beautiful before — you are radiant now."

Danica's blush deepened, as she was genuinely embarrassed by the compliment. "Thank you, kind sir."

"Please, call me Adrian. Now, come sit around the fire and relax. My scouts already seek your horse. You should take your ease while we wait for them to return. I hope we will not bore you too much as we need to discuss the business of our trip before we sleep so we may be prepared when we enter the city tomorrow evening."

Danica smiled and said, "Thank you for all you have done si..." She paused, and corrected herself, "Adrian."

He smiled back, took her hand, and led her to a comfortable camp chair around the fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.