Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Prelude

Fantasy Sex Story: Prelude - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica hurried to close her mageware shop, shutting all the display cases and enabling their magical wards. She locked the coin box and activated its mystical protection as well, placing it in her magically sealed vault.

Reaching into the neckline of her robe, Danica pulled out a rune stone hanging around her neck. Placing it in the blank spot at the center of the vault's sigil covered door, the runes sealed the vault against intrusion and detection. Her money — and the items she stored there for herself and others — would be safe from all but the most powerful magic now. Sometimes it paid to have an older sister who was strong in the Art.

Danica looked around, scowling at the dust and other assorted debris that had blown into the shop that day. It had been hot in the morning, but the breeze from the open door and windows had made the shop comfortable. That gentle breeze had unfortunately transformed into strong gusts later in the day, blowing half the outdoors into her shop before she could shut the doors and windows.

She waved a hand in a dismissive gesture and sighed, deciding that the sweeping could wait until tomorrow.

Seeing someone walking toward the shop that she recognized, Danica quickly locked the door and turned the sign to read Closed. She let out a sigh of relief as old man Sorrel turned and walked back the way he had come upon seeing the sign. He always took forever to make his purchases, which were always things of minimal profit to Danica. Normally, she would have stayed open for him anyway, but tonight she was meeting someone and needed time to get ready.

A quick spoken word activated the wards and alarms on the door, and Danica turned to head for her private chambers at the back of the shop. She sighed again as she passed her lab, knowing there was a lot of work awaiting her in that room as well. She guessed that she would open up quite late tomorrow, considering all the work she had to do before she could start the business day.

With a little luck, she hoped that maybe she would have a good reason to sleep in after tonight as well. Danica had been seeing Robert for a few weeks now, although they had only had the opportunity to step out together two or three times during those weeks. She liked him, and it had been a bit too long since she had been with a man for her tastes. She was starting to get itchy and touching herself, which always bothered her.

She had wanted him from the moment she had met him, and the need was growing more than a little difficult to ignore. It had been six months or more since she'd had sex when she met Robert. Somewhere between too little time and the wrong men, it had just happened. Danica was just afraid of jumping into bed with him and finding out he was an ass afterward — it had happened before.

After going out a few times, and spending quite a bit of time talking in the shop during the weeks they had known each other, Danica didn't think that was the case with Robert. He was charming, considerate, handsome, strong, and shared her interests. He worked as a healer, and that is how they had met. Danica was about the only source of many healing herbs in the area, and she either gathered or grew them herself to ensure they were fresh.

Danica also had ample opportunities to notice the bulge in his trousers while they talked. She smiled and licked her lips while thinking about it, as she opened the door to her private room in the back of the shop.

She could see him in her mind's eye as she daydreamed for a few moments in the doorway. His wavy brown hair always seemed just a bit mussed, and a smile always decorated his clean-shaven face. His face had an almost boyish quality, but his deep, brown eyes shined with an intelligence and compassion that changed his whole look when she looked into them. He was lean and well muscled, which was obvious even in the modest clothing he commonly wore. That modest clothing could also do little to hide that bulge between his legs. Every time her eyes wandered there, the sight made Danica long to see — among other things — what was beneath that thin layer of cloth.

Danica felt a tingle between her legs as she thought about Robert, and shook her head to clear it. If she kept thinking like that, she knew she would end up having to touch herself or go crazy. Her sexual needs were not her only concern in seeing Robert. Lately, she had felt the grip of depression tightening around her. Her life was a continuous cycle of mediocrity, and she knew she needed a change if she didn't want to become one of those bitter old spinsters. She needed a shock to turn her life around, and she hoped Robert might be the person to provide that spark. More than anything, Danica wanted to feel excited about life again.

She had put the kettles on to boil a while before closing up, and all four were whistling now from the next room. Danica stepped into the small room, a combination of kitchen and bathhouse that had once been her Master's room in the shop. Only one wall of his room connected to the rest of the building, and so the heat from the stove didn't cause the whole shop to feel oppressive in the summer. This had also allowed Danica to run a drainpipe, giving her the opportunity to have more than a simple washtub. She was able to have daily baths in relative comfort, thanks to her permanent bathtub with its drain. It had cost Danica a ridiculous amount of money, but to her it was worth it.

Stepping out the back door, Danica made several trips to the water barrel with buckets, filling her tub with water. Once it was full, she poured in three kettles of water to bring it to what she knew from experience was the perfect temperature.

Untying her robe, Danica let it fall to the floor and forgot about it. She would have time to deal with that later as well. Pulling off her undershirt, Danica winced at the smell. The heat had caused her to sweat ever since she opened, and washing with a cloth — even often — could only do so much.

She cupped her large breasts in her hands, lifting them and letting air circulate under them for a few moments. Her thoughts about Robert had caused her nipples to harden and stick out to their full length — about as long as the tip of her pinky and just as big around. Turning toward the mirror, she looked under the globes to make sure the heat and sweating hadn't caused any red lines. There was nothing to see, which was a good thing, because any imperfection would have kept her from considering taking her clothes off in front of Robert.

Reaching up, she removed the pins and ties from her hair and shook out her auburn tresses. They fell perfectly straight down to her shoulders, just resting upon them. It was longer than she usually chose to wear her hair, but when Robert had mentioned he liked it, she had put off trimming it back to her more accustomed style.

Danica's face broke into a crooked smile as she posed in front of the mirror. She pushed her hips out slightly to the side, raising her arms up over her head and crossing her hands. She blew a kiss to the mirror, then laughed and dropped the pose. She knew she could not compare to her sister Devan's lithe dancer's figure and perfect, firm boobs, but she had her own assets.

Danica's breasts were much larger than her sister's, and she had just the right amount of curve in her waist and hips to balance them. Her fair skin and freckles set her apart from her sister, and people had told her more than once that her face had the ability to mesmerize a person with its expressiveness.

Slipping off her panties as she chased away her musing, Danica frowned at the long stubble on her legs, mound, and labia. This was an imperfection that required attention, if there was any chance of anything happening with Robert tonight. Shaving her legs and sex was something she had done daily for years, but business had proven brisk lately. She had stayed open well after dark many days, and had simply felt too tired to care about more than a quick bath before bed.

Danica sank into the tub with a contented sigh. She grabbed her razor from next to the tub, and lifted one leg to where she could reach it. She wanted to get her shaving out of the way so she could relax for a few minutes in the warm water, letting it soak away some of the ache from being on her feet all day.

She shaved her legs with all the speed and skill of someone who has done it daily for so long that it required little thought. Rising up to her knees in the water, she turned her razor upon the stubble on her mound. Within a minute or two, she was shaven completely bare with only a thin strip on her mound. Danica had always thought of it as an arrow pointing at her clit, showing a denser man where he was supposed to be licking her. A few quick snips with a pair of dainty scissors trimmed her arrow of hair down to a length she liked.

Pulling her knees up, Danica dunked her head under the water. She grabbed a cake of lavender scented soap, which she made herself, and started to wash.

Once she finished washing, Danica relaxed back into the tub for a time. She got up at one point and walked over to the stove for the last kettle of hot water. It allowed her a few more minutes of soaking before the water grew too chilly to feel comfortable.

Danica stood up, feeling her nipples painfully stiffen, and goose bumps popping up all over her skin. The air felt chilly in the room, despite the season and the stove still burning. Danica experienced the oddest sensation that she was being watched. Crossing her arms over her breasts, she looked around. There was naturally nothing to see, so Danica shook her head, pulled the plug, and stepped from the tub.

Danica patted her body dry with a towel and went back to her bedroom. She pulled on a clean pair of panties, frilly things made with a fine weave of cotton. The thin strip of hair she left on her mound, and the outline of her labia, were plainly visible through the cloth. She smiled a little wondering what Robert might think of them, and then opened a cedar chest at the foot of her bed.

Danica pulled out a black dress and carefully smoothed it out. Fortunately, the material didn't let wrinkles set very easily, and a few quick rubs of her hands soon had the material hanging properly.

Pulling on the dress, Danica looked down at her body with a smile. Anybody who knew her would know something special was happening tonight. This was her best dress, and it only came out of the cedar chest on special occasions. The dress hugged her curves, and the cut of the material lifted her breasts slightly. The plunge of the neckline showed a hint of cleavage, just enough to draw the eyes without appearing overly wanton.

Danica walked over to her dressing table and brushed her hair, knowing she only had a little while left before she was supposed to meet Robert, and that she was going to need every moment.


The Inn where Robert took her to dine was the finest in the entire town. It was a new place, opened as the trade route took notice of the town, and enough wealthy patrons passed through to support it. The food was wonderful, and the wine was some of the best Danica had ever tasted.

Danica had plenty of room to judge the wine, because she drank a lot of it. She was still a little nervous, despite how badly she wanted this night to turn out with her sharing Robert's bed. She was more than a little tipsy when they moved to a table in a shadowed corner of the Inn to sip wine after eating.

After a few kisses, Danica felt desire and arousal boiling up within her. Robert was a perfect gentleman, and despite his wanting her too, he had remained polite enough not to offer even a hint without seeing signals from her that she was thinking about it too. Danica sent those signals now, and they grew stronger by the minute.

Kisses turned into heavy petting, and Danica heard the rude comments from a couple of men sitting a short distance away at the same time Robert did. Danica blushed a deep red in embarrassment, but the color in Robert's cheeks was something else entirely. He stared hard at the table from which the rude comments had erupted for a moment and then asked, "Shall we go take a walk?"

Danica smiled and nodded her agreement — her eyes going wide when she stood and felt her head swim. "I think I may need to walk a bit to clear some of this wine out of my head," she said with a laugh.

"I'm feeling it too. I was a little nervous about tonight, and I think I drank a little too much."

"At least we're having fun," Danica responded, and kissed him.

"Let's go walk down by the temple gardens. It's beautiful in the moonlight, and cooler there. It's not far from my house if we want to stop and rest for a while."

Danica let a crooked, knowing grin creep over her face when he said the last. It seemed he just might be thinking the same thing she was after all. He was just too much of a gentleman to hint at it any more than that.

They walked to the temple district, and the air was indeed cooler there. It was generally assumed that the concentration of the magic from the closely spaced temples kept the area cool or warm — as the weather dictated.

Though the local temples were small, they had magnificent gardens. Each temple tried to outdo the one next to it by importing greater numbers of exotic flowers, or building pools and stocking them with colorful fish. The gardens had actually attracted attention from many nearby areas, and those visitors had begun the flow of traffic that now slowly swelled the town.

As they walked hand in hand, Danica noticed they were approaching the temple of Erotine. Danica felt a little tingle in her nipples and between her legs, thinking about the one time she had visited there — and about Robert walking beside her.

Those who entered an Erotine temple were required to remove their clothing. She had been drinking — a great deal more than she had this night — with a lover when the suggestion they go there had come up. Drunk and aroused, she had agreed. She had sobered slightly when she had to disrobe at the temple entrance, and her head cleared even more once they entered to find four couples having sex in plain sight. The priestesses stared at her shamelessly, obvious desire evident in their eyes. Those looks were more disconcerting to Danica than everything else. Her lover had distracted her from her worries shortly thereafter, however.

It had been one of the few times Danica had let a man come inside her. She was barren according to the healers and clerics, so that was not the problem. The problem was that she doubted she would ever find any sort of lasting relationship if she revealed her inability to have children. Those who would not have minded her barrenness probably had no intentions of staying with her, so Danica always had her partner pull from her before he reached his peak.

Danica loved the feeling of a man flooding her depths with his hot cream, however, and she wanted it every time. It was not as if she could get pregnant, so the temptation was always there — long-term happiness be damned. No woman had ever become pregnant in an Erotine temple, and such was well known. Thus, Danica had felt nothing prevented her from feeling her lover explode inside her within those walls. She was half-tempted to try to steer Robert into the temple, as the memories brought intense arousal with them.

"Are you alright Danica?"

Danica snapped back to reality, and immediately blushed in embarrassment. She could feel the wetness between her legs, and knew the look she had on her face must have betrayed what she was thinking. "I'm okay. I must just be tired, or hot, or something."

"We could sit down on one of the benches for a while," Robert suggested, gesturing toward one nearby.

"Why don't we just go to your house," Danica countered, a hint of desire creeping into her voice — even though she had really intended to hide it.

Danica saw the faint shudder that Robert did his best to control. "Of course," he replied with a smile.

They reached the house a few minutes later. It was modest, but was at least as big as Danica's shop, and only a tiny part of that comprised her living quarters. They went inside to have another cup of wine, and soon they were kissing again.

Things progressed quickly, Robert putting more passion into his touches and kisses with each passing moment. Danica matched him, her arousal and need for release increasing every second. At last, she could resist no longer, and lay her hand over the bulge in his trousers. She moaned quietly into their kiss as she felt his hard manhood throb beneath her hand.

They broke the kiss and breathlessly stared at each other for a moment. Robert then stood up and held out his hand to Danica. She took it, and he led her to the bedroom.

When they entered, Danica smiled and started to unbutton her dress. Robert pulled off his shirt at the same time, his eyes going wide when he saw Danica's full breasts revealed to him.

Danica finished unbuttoning the dress and let it pool to the floor at her feet. She stepped forward and kissed him, letting her breasts press up against his naked chest. She felt him quiver, and a tingle ran up and down her spine at the same time.

Reaching down, Danica pulled his trousers down as far as she could reach, and wrapped her hand around his cock. Her moan this time was much louder — and much more intense — as she felt his hard, naked flesh throbbing in her hand. Her fingertips just touched around the girth of his member. She knew she could have wrapped both hands around it and the tip still would have poked out the top.

He traced kisses down her neck, on down her shoulder, and then kissed across her chest, moving toward her breast. Danica breathed heavily from the combination of her anticipation and arousal, as he slowly neared her breasts.

The fist kiss on the swell of her breast brought a moan of pleasure from her — the second caused her to suck in a sharp breath of air. When his lips closed over her nipple, Danica threw her head back and gasped. Her hands found the back of his head of their own volition, and she caressed his head as he suckled her breasts.

Robert was far from ready to end his loving attention when Danica gently pushed him away. She was growing wetter by the moment, and knew she would soak the panties she still wore if she didn't remove them. She pulled them down and hastily stepped out of them, sitting down on the foot of the bed and sliding backward toward the head.

When she reached the head of the bed, Danica lay back and parted her legs. Robert stared with aroused fascination at her glistening sex, and Danica slightly inclined her head indicating she wanted him in the bed with her — now.

Robert smiled and moved forward, climbing onto the bed on his knees. Danica's breathing quickened again as he moved toward her. He leaned over her, kissing her deeply, and Danica moaned into the kiss as she felt his hard cock just brush her nether lips. When his lips left hers, he began to kiss his way down her body again.

He lingered once again for a few moments at her breasts, briefly suckling each nipple before resuming his kissing journey down her body. A kiss on her mound, just above where she wanted it, set off a shiver that ran up from her sex and then rapidly back down to curl her toes.

Her toes stayed curled as he kissed her moist lips and slipped his tongue between them. Danica's back arched slightly and she groaned in contented release as he lapped for her abundant juices.

Danica was over sensitized, intensely aroused, and had been denied for too long. She felt pressure building inside her quickly, and knew it was not going to take very much of his tongue on her to bring her to a peak. Lightly pinching her nipples and rolling them between her fingers, she moved her breasts out of the way to watch between them as he licked her aching pussy.

Her body responded exactly as she had anticipated only a few moments later, when the pressure of her approaching climax swelled within her. For just a moment, she hung in a limbo where she could feel nothing, hear nothing, and see nothing — and then the world crashed back in on her as her body contracted in orgasm.

Danica let out a quiet scream as her back arched, and her head lolled back. Her hands went behind Robert's head, holding him tight against her quivering sex, with her legs tightly wrapped around him. He continued to lap up the trickling streams of her juices as she gasped her way through a climax too long denied.

When Danica relaxed enough to release him from her tight grip, he pulled away from her and wiped his fingers across his face. He put the fingers, coated in her juices, into his mouth and smiled at her as she continued to shiver through the aftershocks of her release.

As soon as Danica recovered enough to move, she rose up on her knees and pushed Robert down on his back on the bed. She didn't waste any time grasping his cock in her hand and engulfing it in her mouth.

Robert ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked up and down his shaft, pumping her hand slowly over his hard flesh at the base. After a few moments, she removed her stroking hand and instead cupped his balls, gently rolling them as she continued to stroke his cock in her mouth.

He was no less sensitive and overly stimulated than Danica. The sounds he made, the twitches of his manhood in her mouth, and the contraction of his jewels in her hand all told Danica that he would explode in her mouth soon. Danica moaned around his shaft, anticipating the taste of his cream. If she couldn't have him fill her pussy full, this was the next best thing.

Danica knew he was hovering on the edge when he started pushing her away. She released him from her mouth, flipped her hair out of her eyes to look at him, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It will take me a while to get hard again if I come."

Danica smiled. "You could hold me, and we could talk while we wait. I want to feel you explode in my mouth. I want to taste it, swallow it, and feel your hot cream in my belly, Baby."

Robert twitched and gasped, and a little ooze of cum flowed slowly down his glans. "I don't think I can hold it back now anyhow," he said with a strained tone.

"Then don't, Baby," Danica responded, and wrapped her lips around him again.

Danica had only managed to suck down his shaft once and back up to the tip when he grunted, gasped, and shot hot spurts of thick cum into her mouth. She let out a high-pitched moan of delight as he flooded her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt, and felt a second instantly replacing it. She sucked on the head of his cock, while pumping her hand at the base until he started to twitch violently with every movement she made.

She released him from the warm confines of her mouth, letting his purple head slide from between her lips in the form of a kiss over it. His hips hunched upward as she released him, and he lay breathing heavily.

Danica licked her lips. "Mmm, it tasted so good. Thank you, Baby."

"No, thank you," Robert said with a laugh.

Danica moved down to lie beside him, and he wrapped his arms around her. She leaned her head into his chest, listening to the sound of his fast heartbeat and quickened breathing. She moaned in contentment, and nestled up tighter against him.

After he had recovered for a few minutes, Robert told Danica how beautiful she was, how sexy she was — an endless stream of compliments that both made Danica blush, and made her wet at the same time.

It took Robert a few minutes to realize he was rambling, and he blushed when it dawned on him. Danica laughed, "Don't worry about it — I like it." She ached to feel him filling her now, and moved to huskily whisper in his ear about how badly she wanted him inside her. While she whispered to him, she softly rubbed his flaccid member, pleased to feel just the slightest twitches of life in it already.

After a few minutes of talking dirty to him and kissing over his face, she said, "Make that gorgeous cock hard for me, Baby. I want it deep inside me," and slid downward to lap his cock.

It only took a few touches of her tongue to start him swelling again. Danica moaned and encouraged him with more dirty talk, then pulled his slowly stiffening cock between her lips to suck him to full erection.

As soon as he was fully hard, Danica moved up next to him again and whispered, "Put that big, hard cock inside me, Baby. I need it so much." His reactions to her sexy talk encouraged her to keep it up, and indeed push even more.

He turned his head and kissed her, wasting no time in moving above her and aiming his erection at her wet heat. He pushed between her lips with a contented sigh as soon as he was aligned with her, drawing a loud moan from Danica as he slid inside her.

She thought he was going to split her in half at first. Her muscles tightly contracted as he tried to penetrate her. Danica let out a few gasping breaths, relaxed, and felt him hit bottom. Her muscles contracted again when he was fully engulfed in her warm depths, and they both shuddered from the feeling.

Robert slowly stroked his hard member into Danica, letting her feel every inch of it as it pushed against her walls with hot friction. Danica reached down and pulled her knees up higher, holding her legs behind the knees with her hands. She gasped when his throbbing rod reached even deeper inside her with the next thrust.

Danica was still hypersensitive, while he was somewhat desensitized from having already ejaculated only a short time ago. Robert continued to slowly stroke her, pushing deeper into her with each thrust. He would slam his cock home, slowly withdraw it all the way to the tip and then push back into her depths again. It was stoking Danica's internal fires quickly, and she knew she was going to come again soon — and hard.

As he saw Danica's breathing quicken and felt her muscles rhythmically contracting tighter around him, Robert knew she was close to her peak. He abandoned the slow torturous pull from her depths for a quick retraction, now simply taking her hard as she drew ever closer to climax.

"Oh yes, give it to me Baby. I'm going to come — come so hard. I'm coming!" Danica screamed as she exploded into orgasm.

He continued to stroke his cock into her depths, her flowing juices squirting out around him. Danica felt her orgasm slightly ebb, and then suddenly surge back into full force. She clenched her teeth, growled, and then screamed again as this second wave of release hit her. A few moments later, the tension in her body lessened for a few moments, only to spike again as he continued to stroke her. Danica's scream turned loud and warbling as he continued to pound her quivering pussy.

Dancia gasped for air as Robert slowed down, eventually pulling from her completely. When he withdrew, she let out a yelp and curled up into a ball, trembling from the intense aftershocks of her orgasm.

Robert stroked her back, a little confused and worried. He had never seen a woman react this way before, and had no idea what was going on. Somewhere in the back of Danica's clouded mind, she knew what had happened. She had experienced a multiple orgasm — climaxes coming back to back in rapid succession — before. It had only happened to her once, and she half thought she had imagined it, until Robert had done it to her again a few moments ago.

When Danica managed to uncurl her body, Robert asked, with concern in his voice, "Are you okay?"

Danica weakly laughed, still having trouble catching her breath. "I'm wonderful."

"You had me worried; I thought I had hurt you."

Danica laughed again, and then moaned. "Exactly the opposite. Gods that was... Oh my. I can't describe it, but it felt so good, Baby — so good!"

The aftershocks finally died down, and Danica looked up to see Robert's cock, slick and glistening with her juices, twitching as if it was anxious to return to her warm confines again. "Mmm, more," Danica said with a playful note of command in her voice.

She had no more than spread her legs before Robert once again mounted her and penetrated her. Danica took up the exact same position she had before, wanting to feel that same intense sensation — holding onto her and refusing to let her go again.

This time, as Danica felt the heat rising within her, she saw the strain in Robert's face that told her he was close as well. She knew it was going to be a near thing, and she prayed he would be able to hold out long enough to make her come again.

He did, and Danica's walls squeezed him tight as she climaxed once more. Robert growled as he continued to thrust into her depths, obviously fighting off his own release with every ounce of his will.

Once again, Danica's orgasm ebbed and surged. This time, she had no chance to reach a second ebb, because Robert pulled from her with a loud grunt to stroke his cock over her tummy.

Danica had no idea what caused her to do it — there was the vague notion that if she couldn't have his hot cum in her belly one way, she would get it another. She quickly spun around on the bed and engulfed his pussy-slick cock in her mouth.

She didn't care that she tasted her own creamy juices on his cock — she only knew that she wanted his cum in her mouth. Somewhere in the back of her head, she noted the somewhat spicy, sweet taste of her wetness on his shaft as he spasmed and squirted his seed against the back of her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.