The Golden Maid
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Kjm

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A jewelry story in Rio de Janeiro, a beautiful customer, a diamond necklace and a watchful owner make for a story set in the fifties.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   MaleDom   Spanking  

"Well, you'll be presently after you sign this in front of witnesses." He pushed a folder with several typed pages. Helena picked the folder and glanced at the official looking employment contract. 'I... dots, ID... dots agree to, bla-bla-bla' of legalese. A paragraph caught her attention. Clause 7 — Discipline. Due to confidential aspects of my job and the rules that apply to it, I recognize the necessity of being subjected to strict discipline during the job hours. I also recognize that as one of the Golden Maid girls my person represents the company also outside the working environment, so the work rules of dress and behavior apply all the time. If I break those rules I accepted to submit my employer's discipline which can include but is not limited to corporal punishment. The severity and extension of this discipline is completely at my employer's discretion.

After a superficial examination of the document she signed with a flourish two copies and initialized all leaves.

Gilberto closed the folder and put it away in a drawer. "As soon we are certain of your real name and ID, it will be typed at the right places in the document. And later you'll be required to sign a confession of your attempted robbery."

He rose from his swiveling chair. "Now it's high time for the retribution. Trying to steal from me, would you? José, please return to your duties, I don't need you here anymore. Tina, bring me the strap and you can wait outside the office until I call you.

They were alone in the office. He pointed to the large and empty shining top of his mahogany desk. "Bend over the desktop, Helena." His deep voice was almost gentle. "Reach for the other side and don't try to escape. Take your medicine like a big girl. I'll start with a hand-spanking."

Helena took a deep breath and lay on her front over the polished wood. It had a pungent almost sweet aroma. Gilberto rolled her tight dress up until it was all gathered at her waist. He lifted her chemise denuding his target. With a swishing sound her panties slide down her nylons and fell on the Persian rug making a colored puddle around her pumps. Her bottom was naked for the second time this day, jutting submissively up offered for his appreciative eyes.

His left arm pressed on her back pinning her to the desktop. "Relax, Helena. I'll start slowly."

Like relaxing was possible. The muscles in her long legs trembled from the effort to maintain her buttocks high and available. She closed her eyes. The waiting was killing her.

Splatt! His large palm hit her left cheek. Splatt! Another slap on the same. Splatt! Splatt! Two more on the right cheek. His palm reposed on her bum caressing the warm skin. That was it? There was a warmth and a slight stinging sensation but it wasn't really painful.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! An array of slaps in quick succession on alternate cheeks, the last one firmly placed in the middle of her stinging butt. Those were harder but still bearable. She shifted her weight from left to right leg. His hand pressured stronger the small of her back as fearing she would rise up.

A new barrage of slaps fell down on her proffered cheeks and this time she felt them. And she definitely felt the next series that was directed to the bare part of her thighs. For the first time a gasp escaped from her lips. From than on the slaps increased in tempo and in strength and her gasps were replaced by small cries of pain. The initial warmth was transformed in sting and the sting in real pain.

"It h-hurts!" she complained.

"As it should," was his cold answer without stopping to give her a reprieve. Her body started to wiggle on its own and she was shifting her weight continuously from one leg to another.

"Stop this wiggling!" Her tormentor ordered while delivering a flurry of particularly stinging slaps just where bottom met her thighs.

"B-but i-it s-stings!" She wailed gripping with such force the desk edge that her knuckles turned white. She tried to stay still but the spanks were coming in an unstoppable string and with such a force that her entire posterior was on fire. She was wailing continuously and sobbing, her nose was running and hot tears were falling from her eyes down on the polished desk.

Suddenly the spanking stopped. His hand started to caress the skin on her bottom transformed from alabaster white into a red chaffed looking surface. Her sobbing subsided and for the first time her taut thighs relaxed. She felt truly beaten, but at the same time strangely excited. The sensation of being so thoroughly dominated and at the mercy of this strong male was not altogether an unpleasant feeling. She was afraid that his wondering fingers would travel too far into the deep crease that separated her buttocks and would touch her opening discovering how lubricated she was. But his hand was at the time only interested in inspecting her skin.

"Ready for the punishment Lena?" She was startled by his use of her name shortened like she used to be called ages ago.

"I don't know... it hurts very much..." She answered truthfully. "I thought it was over already..." she added lying, as she had heard distinctly that there would be a strap.

"Good try." Laughed Gilberto. His hand adjusted her dress that tried to fall down covering her buttocks. Once again she was pinned to the desktop by a heavy masculine hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.