Deborah
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Deborah and Gabriela arrived home around half past two. Gabriela was shown to her room and was ecstatic about the view and the flowers.

"Did you arrange the flowers?" she asked Richard.

"Well, I picked them and then just stuffed them in a vase and spread them about a bit."

"Amazing!"

They walked the dogs together. Richard asked Gabriela why Geoffrey had landed her with looking after Deborah.

"Well," she said, "I really am doing an external course in radiology at UCLH. My father died of cancer so I thought it might be good if I could help other cancer patients." Richard's heart immediately went out to her. "Also, I'm into martial arts and, as a former policewoman, I'm pretty good with a pistol." A small Beretta appeared in her hand from nowhere.

"God!" said Richard and Deborah together.

"You still talk together," chuckled Gabriela.

They all laughed.

"The other thing is that I can cover you at night."

Deborah and Richard nodded sombrely. Then Deborah snorted with laughter. "I'll do all the covering of my man at night thank you, Mrs Ironside." Gabriela screamed with laughter and Richard had to smile despite himself.

Richard collected Annette from school. She was on a high and was completely oblivious of Richard's tension.

"Everyone's so thrilled we won the hockey," she bubbled. "Girls have been coming up to me all day and congratulating me and the other members of the team. Miss Walton, our English Literature teacher, who I've always thought was a cold fish even though she teaches brilliantly, made the five of the team in her class stand up and then said, "You girls had a stunning victory and we are all proud of you and of our school that could produce such a team but it was the team that won. Just bear in mind what Jesus said: ' Whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.'" Wasn't that brilliant?"

"Yes, Tig darling."

"I've been trying to tell everyone that my best player thingie was actually for the whole team and what she said just, I dunno, said it."

"It did, my sweet. But, I promise you, Mum and I are so proud of you our hearts are bursting and that's not all because of your winning but because you haven't exalted yourself and because you were so brave when that man showed up."

Annette gave him one of her dazzling smiles. "Thank you, Richard," she said softly. "I'm glad. Anyway," and the breathless excitement was back in her voice, "they're going to stage an exhibition match against Marlborough College Girls Colts with a huge tea party afterwards."

"Wow!" said Richard. "Marlborough's a top public school and well known for its hockey. That'll be a pretty tough match."

"Ye-es!" said Annette nodding vigorously.

"When is it?"

"Not fixed but probably the first or second Saturday in November."

"Right! No appointments on those days."

Richard had glanced in the mirror several times and each time noted a blue BMW about two hundred yards behind. When they turned off the main road it did not follow.

Annette was surprised to see Gabriela when they got home. "Hello, Mrs Ironside," she said. "I haven't seen you since the barbecue. How are you?"

"Very well, thank you Annette. I think I should be congratulating you. I thought you looked good after the barbecue when you played hockey and now you have the best player award. Wonderful!"

"Thank you, Mrs Ironside," Annette smiled.

"I would like for you to call me Gabriela as I shall be staying here for a few days."

"Will you call me Tig then? All my friends do now. Why are you going to be here for a few days?"

"We'll explain later, darling," said Deborah. "Why don't you go and change out of your school uniform?"

"OK, Mum," she replied and ran upstairs.

Later, over a pre-dinner drink, Richard told her all about the security plan.

"OK," said Annette, "can I talk to Louise about it?"

"Yes, darling, but swear her to secrecy."

"No problem. I just hope this all blows over quickly."

"Amen to that," said Deborah fervently.

"Could I just add something?" asked Gabriela.

"Of course!" chorused Deborah and Richard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.