Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 48

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard did not know what hit him that night. He and Deborah had undressed, done their thing in the bathroom and then climbed into bed. He did not even have time to turn off the bedside light before Deborah pushed him roughly on his back and jumped on top of him.

"I love you," she growled, "and I've been foul to you. Now I'm going to show you my love."

She clamped her mouth to his and her tongue drove between his lips, probing and licking everywhere it could reach. She seized his tongue and sucked on it so hard it was almost painful. At length she relented and her lips caressed his face, ears and neck.

She moved to his shoulder and bit him, hard.

Richard yelped.

"Mine," she said still growling. "My mark. My man."

Richard tightened his arms round her.

"Let me go," she shrieked. "I haven't finished with you yet."

Richard clamped his lips on the junction of her shoulder and neck and sucked and chewed. Deborah screamed.

"My mark, my woman, my darling wife."

Deborah burst into tears and lay against his chest, her body heaving. But not for long. She slithered down his body and clamped her lips over his left nipple sucking and lashing it with her tongue. Her left hand explored his chest, tweaking and pulling on his other nipple. Then it moved north again roughly stroking his face, probing his ear and then forcing a finger between his lips and thrusting like a miniature penis.

"Turn over," she commanded.

"Can't", grunted Richard.

She raised herself momentarily.

"Now!" she ordered.

Richard rolled over and she fell on him again, her stiff nipples pricking into his back. Her hands went to his head massaging and probing, her lips to the nape of his neck kissing and sucking.

She knelt above him and started long gentle stokes down his back and sides. Then she changed using her nails not hard enough to mark him but a definite change from the soft stroking. Richard moaned. Then she moved back to the caresses.

She wriggled lower so that she straddled his legs and drew long scratches over his bottom. Next she leant forward and kissed its cheeks with lips and tongue. Richard's moans grew louder interspersed with panting.

Deborah stopped and Richard became silent although his dying groan was a bit querulous. Deborah delivered a smack to each cheek. Richard's hips drove into the bed. She stroked his bottom again and then as he began to sigh delivered two more smart smacks. Again his hips drove into the bed. She began to mould the cheeks of his bottom gradually widening the crack and then drew her thumb gently across his anus. Richard clenched and received another swat on each cheek. Deborah repeated the process. Richard never flinched as she started to caress around his anus and press on it. His cock, pressed against the bed was throbbing. Deborah leaned forward and slowly drew her tongue from his scrotum to the base of his spine. Richard quivered and gasped. She repeated the move but caressed his anus and the area round it. Richard started to pant. Deborah pressed with her thumb on his perineum and Richard came, not violently, but in streams.

Deborah leapt off him and ran to the bathroom returning with a flannel and a bath towel.

"Roll over!" she commanded and cleaned up most of Richard's come with the flannel. Then she spread the bath towel over the damp remains and hauled Richard back onto his back licking and sucking him clean. After this, not surprisingly, Richard was hard again. Deborah hummed with satisfaction. She straddled him and infinitely slowly took him into her. Then, squeezing her muscles, she leant forward and kissed his lips. This caused a withdrawal as she had to reach up to get at his mouth but, when she got there, her cunt gripped his rod tightly.

"Now," she whispered, "that's taken the edge off you and you and I can make long, tender and passionate love."

Richard held her to him, caressed her bottom and drew his hands slowly and lovingly up her back.

"Don't be too sure," he whispered. "You are so beautiful and sexy and I love you so much I may behave like a teenager and come in seconds again."

"Yumm, lots of comes," she whispered back and, sitting up, started to milk him: not an up and down movement but an internal clasping of his prick. She churned her hips at the same time so that her clitoris was stimulated. Their passion began to grow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.