Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

As soon as Richard had rung three weeks earlier and told him of Annette's trip to Edinburgh Neil rang Alison Murray. Alison had been in the Army's Intelligence Corps. As well as speaking German, Russian and Serbo-Croat she was an all-round athlete, playing hockey in the winter and doing the pentathlon in the summer. She had also become an expert at Aikido while in the Army and still maintained her proficiency. She worked as a detective sergeant in Edinburgh. Her superiors knew she also worked for Neil and had received some useful information from her from time to time. As a result, when she asked for time off few questions were asked.

"Hi, Alison," Neil greeted her. "Back on the hockey field now?"

"Hi, Neil. Not yet. Training starts mid-September."

"Well I'd like you to do a little pre-season training 14th to 16th September at Fettes College. Could you manage that?"

"I should think so. If I can't I'll ring you back within ten minutes."

"OK. I hope to persuade Doug to come and support you on the touchline. I'll get him to ring you. I'll e-mail all the details through to you at home."

"OK, Neil. Sounds fun. 'Bye."

Neil picked up the phone to Doug. Doug had started his career in the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders and had graduated to the SAS where he had reached the rank of staff-sergeant. He stood six foot two and was built like a tank. He worked as a storeman for the local Territorial Army unit in Edinburgh. The unit's permanent staff adjutant knew of his secondary job and once again getting time off was generally not a problem.

"Good morning, Staff," said Neil.

"Good morning, Sergeant-Major," came the response. One could almost hear the smile in his voice. "What can I do for you?"

"I'd like you to do me a small favour and give some touchline support to Alison Murray over the weekend 14th to 16th September. She's playing hockey at Fettes College."

"Ooh, weekends are always difficult but as it's Alison I might just manage a wee break."

"I thought you might," chuckled Neil. Alison and Doug had done a number of jobs together and respected each others' abilities. In addition they had become firm friends. Nothing more. Despite Alison being very attractive Doug was very happily married. "I'll e-mail you the details. When you've got them give Alison a ring."

"Wilco. 'Bye, Neil."

The details when they arrived gave an outline of the story, photographs of Annette and Jeremy, plane arrival and departure times and notes on the tournament and where the girls would be staying. Alison and Doug decided to do a reconnaissance the following Saturday afternoon when many of the public strolled in the school grounds.

They met for a pub lunch and then meandered round the school hand in hand. They located the hockey pitches and the pavilion and also the boarding house in which the girls would be staying. There was no need to go in. Indeed it might have aroused suspicion if they had.

Their plan was simple. Alison was responsible for close protection of Annette and Doug was to keep an eye out for Jeremy and observe him if he turned up. They would use their mobile phones if they needed to contact each other. Otherwise, until Jeremy appeared Doug would wander past Alison every twenty minutes or so just so that they were aware of each other.

On 14th Alison watched the girls arrive and go into their boarding house and then after lunch followed them discreetly to their hockey pitch. The three pitches in use were adjacent so Alison was able to move from practice to practice so as not to draw attention. She only saw Doug when he materialised for his twenty minute clock-ins.

They had decided that once the girls were in their boarding house for the night the college security would be sufficient, as Jeremy would not know where Annette was sleeping anyway.

They were back by nine o'clock the next morning and followed the same routine. Nothing happened.

On Sunday, for the semi-finals and finals more spectators turned up and so Alison stuck to Annette's match. Half way through the semi-finals Alison's phone rang.

"Jeremy's arrived," said Doug. "We're watching the other match if you want to join us."

"Thanks. I'll do that," replied Alison and she wandered casually over to it. She soon identified Jeremy on the far side. He stayed there for twenty minutes and then moved to Annette's game. Alison noticed that he was not really watching the hockey. He would be eying some girl when play had moved to the other end of the field. She saw him suddenly tense as he spotted Annette and gave her his full attention. She moved round to the pavilion side of the pitch so that she could protect Annette as she came off. Doug wandered past her.

The game ended and the girls ran off the pitch. Annette's side had won handsomely with Annette scoring two of their three goals. The other side failed to score. The defence, including Louise, had been too strong for them. The goalkeeper had never had to make a save.

Jeremy stayed where he was on the other side of the pitch. Once the girls were in the pavilion Alison strolled away from the crowd but remained in a position to intervene if Jeremy came across. She rang Doug.

"What do you make of it?" she asked him.

"Three alternatives as I see it," he replied. "First, he's going to be a good boy and obey the court order. Second, he wants to watch her in the final and doesn't want to put her off. Third, he reckons he's got a better chance of getting her attention once the hockey's over. I'd put my money on number three. Having said that he may wait until after the prize giving. You'd better get details of that."

"Makes sense. I'll do that. If he tries as they come off the field after the final can you divert his attention?"

"Yup!" His phone clicked off.

There was a bunch of middle-aged women who had that look of former sportswomen and were dressed for the most part in tweeds sitting five yards back from the touchline and astride the half-way line. Alison meandered over and said to the first one, "I reckon it's going to be a pretty close final, don't you?"

The woman looked up and stared fixedly at her. "Have we met?" she asked.

"I don't think so," stammered Alison afraid she had run into a dragon.

"You play hockey."

"Yes, for the Grange."

"Got you. Mid-field with lots of stamina. Good stick play too."

"Thank you. I get a lot of fun out of it."

"I'm sure you do but you're a pillar of strength too and a great team player. Anyway, that's not why you came up to me, is it?"

"No," said Alison with a smile. "I'm going for a walk at the seaside with my boyfriend this afternoon and I think the timings may be a bit tight. Do you know what the prize-giving arrangements are? I'd like to be here for it but you know."

"The final starts at eleven fifteen and should end at twelve twenty. Then they give them ten minutes to tidy themselves up with the prize giving at half past twelve. That'll last about ten minutes so you should be away by about twenty to one. Suit you? Or rather your boyfriend?"

Alison grinned. "Yes," she said. "That gives me about five minutes leeway."

"As an Edinburgh girl which team are you supporting?"

"The one from Wiltshire."

"Why? I'd have thought you'd be supporting a northern team."

"No. I've been here all three days including the practices, talent spotting really. The Wiltshire team have two girls that, if their A Levels are up to scratch, I'd try and persuade to come to Edinburgh and play for us."

"They'd play for the university."

"Yes, but they might stay on and then..."

"You're a long term planner I can see. My name's Joan Moncrieff and I'm on the Scottish board. If I can be of help let me know. Now which are the two girls you've got your eye on?"

"The little forward. She's like a terrier the way she chases back and her stick play is excellent and when she shoots she doesn't half hit it."

"Agreed. That girl is international material. The other one?"

"The stocky dark defence girl. She's solid and pretty quick over a short distance and again her stick work is good."

"You've picked the same two as me, my dear. You may get them to play for you but I doubt they'll ever play for Scotland. England possibly. Certainly the little forward. She's brilliant."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.