Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 44

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The honeymoon was over in a flash. They were blessed with fine weather and could walk or go sightseeing as they wished. It was a time for talking and laughing and loving. The more time they spent together the deeper grew their love and the intertwining of their minds.

They arrived home mid-afternoon to find a note from Sharon on the kitchen table. 'There's cold pie and salad in the fridge. Enough for three, ' it read. 'Hope you had a lovely time. See you Wed. Lots of love. Sharon.'

They rang Liz and the Jays offering to collect Annette and the dogs that afternoon which they did. All four were delighted to see them. They did not linger as they longed to just be family again.

Annette asked what they did on their honeymoon. "Walked and talked mostly," replied Deborah. "The dogs might have enjoyed it but you'd have been bored stiff. We only did one touristy thing and that was to go to York yesterday and drink in its history. We had a wonderful time though."

Annette grinned. "Well, now you're back, there's something I want to ask you. I didn't before because of all the wedding preparations. The school has entered a hockey tournament in Edinburgh on the 15th and 16th of September and I've been selected if you'll allow me to go."

"Tell us more," said Deborah. "When do you go and come back and where will you be playing and staying?"

"We fly up from Bournemouth on the morning of the 14th and come back on the evening of the 16th. We're playing and staying at Fettes College."

"Coo!" said Richard. "That's pretty smart. Where Mr Blair went to school."

"Don't blame the school," snorted Deborah and they all laughed.

Richard thought to himself that Edinburgh was not that far from Perth. He would have to have a word with Neil if Deborah gave the go-ahead.

"Has Louise been picked too?" he asked.

Annette nodded vigorously. "Please, Mum," she begged. "And I've never flown before either."

Deborah's mind was in a whirl. Her protective instincts were totally opposed to it but, as Richard had said, she could not keep Annette cooped up and under her wing for ever. She glanced at Richard who nodded almost imperceptibly.

"All right, Darling. You can go."

Annette ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh, thank you, Mum. Thank you, thank you."

Deborah hugged her back. "I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Now I imagine there are all sorts of things to sign and a fat cheque to write."

Annette giggled. "Not that fat," she said. "Really only the air fare. The English Schools Hockey Association is sponsoring it. I'll go and get all the paperwork." She dashed upstairs.

"Well done, my darling," said Richard softly.

Deborah smiled ruefully at him. "I shall be in a tizz the entire time she's away," she said.

"Does the headmistress know about Jeremy?"

"Only to an extent."

Annette came hurtling back. "Here you are," she said thrusting out a large envelope to Deborah.

"I think we need a drink while we study this lot," she said.

"Good thinking," said Richard. "What about you, Tig?"

"Can I have squash?"

"Of course. Would you like to help yourself?"

"And put on some new potatoes to boil too, would you, Tig?"

"Yes, Mum," answered Annette smiling at her mother's use of her new name.

After Annette had gone to bed Richard returned to the question of what Annette's headmistress knew about Jeremy.

"She knows nothing about the sexual assaults," Deborah told him but she does know that I got custody and that Jeremy requires my personal permission to even approach Annette."

"OK," said Richard. "I think it might be a good idea if you reminded her at the beginning of term."

"I will indeed," said Deborah fervently.

Richard rang Neil on Monday while Deborah was at work.

"Don't worry," said Neil. "I'll have two people on it. A nice big man for conversations with our friend and a woman to look after Annette personally and for contact with her teacher. If nothing happens no-one will know they were there."

"Bless you, Neil. I knew I wouldn't have to worry but I will be on the end of the phone the entire time she's away."

"I'll bet."

"Got anything further on him?"

"Nothing to count but enough to arouse our suspicions. I'll let you know once we have anything concrete."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.