Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Deborah rested in his arms without saying a thing for a long time. Finally she turned her face up to him. "Yes, darling, I am home: not just in our house or your arms but in your love." She paused and took a deep breath. "Yes, I loved Jeremy but as I've thought about it I was always slightly afraid of him. I'm not afraid of you. I feel so safe with you. I am yours totally and irrevocably to do with as you will but I know you will do nothing without my agreement and that you will always talk to me about the things that worry you, even when it's me that's the problem. My sweet heart, I love you so much it almost hurts but I feel so safe, so secure and so loved."

"You are, my precious. My love for Rachel was huge but my love for you is mind numbing. It's so intense. In this short time you have become an integral part of me. I think Sharon's right. We are soul mates."

Deborah reached up and kissed him lovingly then laid her head back on his chest and tightened her grip. She gave a huge sigh of contentment.

Minutes later she looked up at him again, her eyes ablaze with love. "I've got a few little things to do like unpack from last night and get into something a little less formal. Would you excuse me for a few minutes?"

"Of course, darling, but what do you want me to do?"

"Just give me your jacket and tie and then go into the sitting room, kick of your shoes and enjoy the lovely view. I won't be long, I promise you."

Richard did as he was told and Deborah took his jacket and tie upstairs with her.

Richard's mind was still whirling with all the events of the day but he found himself concentrating on Deborah's declaration of the extent of her love for him. It was truly humbling and left him a lot to live up to but he felt sure he could do so in the strength of his love for her. She had also confirmed an aspect of her life with Jeremy that Liz had revealed. He vowed to himself anew that Deborah would never feel less than an equal partner.

He did as he was bid and gazed out of the window at the view, revelling in all the different greens of the trees the other side of the valley and wondering yet again at the way such a small river could have carved itself a path between the sharply rising downland. It was almost a fairy-land it was so beautiful. "I could never live in any other country," he mused.

As he gazed an elf appeared round the end of the herbaceous border and stood for a moment in the middle of the lawn. It was wearing a translucent shift to just above its knees. The shift had a plunging vee-neck which was edged with an apple blossom pattern which continued between the elf's breasts and then curved outwards accentuating them. On its head it was wearing the green cap of a beechnut which showed off the delicate ears peeking through its jet black hair. Through the translucent material Richard could see the elf's dark areolae and the little tents made by its nipples. He could also see the shadow of pubic curls. The elf skipped barefoot across the grass towards him and paused in the French windows The light behind showed off the elf's delicate figure through the flimsy material: the slim waist, the slight swell of its hips and a pair of impossibly long, lightly muscled legs. Suddenly it whirled and fled back down the garden disappearing behind the herbaceous border. Richard leapt to his feet ready to give chase when he noticed a head peering round the corner. He sat down again. The elf reappeared and walked towards him again in that bouncy ballerina way with its feet splayed. Then it paused as if in thought before running lightly back to the French windows where it stopped once more and looked at Richard coyly. It skipped forward again and jumped lightly into his lap, flung its arms round his neck and kissed him passionately. As he went to put his arms round it it jumped to its feet and ran round to the back of his chair, put its hands over his eyes, giggled and kissed the top of his head. Then it jumped lightly onto his lap and gave him another passionate kiss.

"Titania?" he was able to ask at last.

"No. She sent me but I am your personal elf again."

"What's your name?"

"RichardsveryownDeborah but you can call me Yours for short."

"I can't call you Yours."

"No, of course you can't you, silly mortal. I'm Yours so you call me Mine and you're Mine so I call you Mine. See?"

Richard gaped at her for a moment then began to chuckle and then to laugh and laugh as he pulled her to him. Deborah laughed with him.

"Total elf," gasped Richard finally. "Mischief personified. How will I ever survive?"

"Oh, you'll probably have to spank me occasionally."

"Oh dear, said Richard. "I'm afraid I had to do that with Sharon once or twice. In fact, I even had to whip her."

"What?" Deborah sat bolt upright. "You beat her with a whip?"

Richard nodded, "Most diligently."

"I don't believe you. Show me the whip."

"OK." Richard lifted her off his knee. "Wait here."

Deborah did as she was told. She could not believe that her Richard would whip anyone but he seemed so serious. She began to get worried.

Richard returned moments later with the fly whisk which he thrashed about. The tension drained out of Deborah.

"There you are," he said. "That'll show you I'm not to be trifled with. Put out your hand."

Deborah did so and Richard brought down the fly whisk on it.

"Oh! Oh!" squeaked Deborah. "You are truly a man of your word and your affections are not to be trifled with."

"I am glad that you appreciate it," intoned Richard.

"Oh, mine husband, I have already infringed upon your tolerance and have been intemperate with my demands upon you since our guests departed."

"That is so."

Deborah dropped her head, clasped her hands in front of her and looked up at him through her eyelashes, her eyes dancing. "Do I infer then, Mr Hoddinot, that you consider it necessary to chastise me?"

"Your surmise is correct. Bend over the back of this chair."

Deborah did so with alacrity but was not really tall enough being only able to bend at the waist. Richard took her gently by the hips and raised her so that she was fully bent over the chair with just the tips of her toes touching the ground.

"I shall raise your shift above your derriere but no further for to do so would be unseemly," said Richard.

"As it please you my husband," came the demure answer spoilt by a giggle.

The 'unseemly' view caused Richard's breath to catch in his throat. Deborah's flawless bottom was pulled tight over the back of the chair. Her little pink rosebud winked up at him. Her long slender legs stretched below and her pussy was framed by the gap at the top of her thighs. Excitement had caused the outer lips to open already and the moist, deep coral inner ones were clearly visible. Richard swallowed and attempted to regain his composure.

"I intend to give you ten strokes. You are to count them. Failure to do so will result in two further strokes. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

Richard laid eight strokes across her bottom and Deborah dutifully counted. Then he delivered a vertical one down her crack and which found her pussy and clitoris. He drew the whisk slowly up caressing all those sensitive parts. There was a sharp intake of breath but no count.

"You failed to count," said Richard. "Two extra."

Deborah counted the next two vertical strokes. After the third she screamed.

Richard dropped the whisk and knelt beside her in a flash. "Did I hurt you, my darling?"

"No!" She gasped. "You made me come! Now do me!"

Richard needed no further encouragement. He dropped his trousers and pants in one swift movement and, with them round his ankles, hobbled up to her inviting bottom and entered her pussy in one long slow stroke.

"Hold it there," cried Deborah. "So full! So hot!"

Richard did so.

"Now," said Deborah. "Do me."

Richard withdrew slightly so that he could look down at their joining and then, unable to help himself, gently caressed the smooth milky cheeks before him. He ran his little finger up her crack from his cock to the base of her spine. Deborah moaned. Now, taking her gently by the hips but still holding her cheeks apart, he withdrew almost fully, paused and then thrust slowly in again until his pubic hairs were tickling her sphincter. Deborah moaned again.

Richard maintained the slow deep thrusting until Deborah gasped, "Faster!" Richard did so and Deborah's moans became the familiar mews. Richard felt his balls drawing up and that familiar pressure forward of his prostate building. He stroked faster and harder. Deborah's mews became a long drawn out keening rising in intensity. Finally, with a shriek and a roar which must have been audible in the village, they both came together and lay there panting. Both had produced huge amounts of their respective fluids which began to trickle down Deborah's legs as Richard's cock began to shrink and no longer plug her hole. He pulled out of her and, with his trousers still round his ankles, hobbled off to the downstairs loo to collect paper to mop her. Returning, he gently held a ball of tissue to her dripping sex. He then helped her off the back of the chair and held her, softly kissing her eyes and nose. She moved her head back, opened her eyes, gazed into his and then fastened her lips to his, her tongue pushing past his lips to swirl in his mouth. At long last they parted but even then continued to hold hands.

"Why don't you go and 'slip into something loose'?" Deborah asked.

"Only if you'll come with me."

"Why?"

"I don't want to let my beautiful elf out of my sight for a moment, particularly in her present outfit."

"You sloppy old silly billy," Deborah smiled secretly thrilled. "Of course I'll come with you. I need to do a bit of cleaning up myself too."

Hand in hand they went upstairs. Richard followed her into the bathroom and watched as she cleaned herself off. When she had finished he took her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom where he sat her on the bed.

"What do you want me to wear?" he asked.

"Something so that I can get at you easily," replied Deborah with a wicked grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.