Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

There were supposed to be forty-eight hours between the barbecue and the wedding. To Richard and Deborah it felt more like six. Their love-making on Wednesday night was slow and gentle and then, after dinner on Thursday, Deborah took Annette and went back to the Old Post Office. She had her superstitions and her customs.

Everything was organised though. Sue cooked up an enormous breakfast and made sure that Richard ate it.

Richard, whose stomach was in knots with nerves, paled. "I can't begin to eat all this," he said.

"Today is going to be a lot more stressful than you think," she said. "You need to get some food inside you."

Bill, already tucking heartily into his, nodded in agreement. "Clean plate, Dad," he grinned.

Richard ate it.

Sharon and Louise arrived at half past nine. "Change your mind and come, my sweet," asked Richard.

"No, my darling man. We have things to do here and actually I don't want to be there."

Richard felt a moment of panic. "Why not?"

"Because I'd blub and when I do that I'm noisy."

"Oh God, Sharon! Does it upset you?"

"No, you silly man. Tears of joy! Go and marry your soul mate, your beautiful elf. That's what I want before all the world."

Richard took her in his arms and kissed her gently. "Louise," he said gently, "Your mother is a very, very special person."

Louise nodded dumbly and then ran to them and was enfolded in their hug and their love.

Bill left to collect Deborah and Annette and drive them to the Registry Office. Sue took Richard in their hire car. Edward and Harriet, Liz and Rod with their children, and the Jays made their own way there.

Liz shooed everyone else but James, who had been nominated official photographer, inside leaving Richard outside to wait for his bride. When she stepped out of the car she took his breath away. She was wearing a cream suit. She had rejected virginal white. Her blouse was pale blue, taking nothing from her eyes but rather enhancing them. Her skirt showed off her slim hips and stopped just below her knees. Her shoes, with medium heels matched her blouse. Her jet black hair framed her face and then fell away to expose her long slim neck. She was a picture of elegance and beauty. No elf today but Titania herself.

Annette wore a dress to just below her knees. It also was cream but had an orchard theme, gentle branches with pink blossom and pale green leaves. Her deep blonde hair shone as did her blue eyes. She was entrancing but beside her mother she was elfin as opposed to fairylike.

Richard felt a lump in his throat but, aware as ever, noticed that Deborah was strung tight as a bow. He swallowed and took a deep breath.

"Hello, my darling. Have you any idea how beautiful you are?"

Deborah blushed with pleasure but said nothing.

"The moment I've been waiting for. When we are joined for ever. Are you ready to come with me?"

Tears brimmed in Deborah's eyes adding to their beauty. Her shoulders relaxed.

"Yes, Richard," she said. "I will come wherever you wish to go."

He took her hand and turned to Annette. "You look lovely too, my darling little Tig."

Annette looked at her feet in embarrassment then looked up again, her eyes shining, "Thank you, Richard," she whispered.

The ceremony was quick and efficient but that could not detract from Richard's and Deborah's joy and happiness nor yet from that of their families. The signing of the register was an emotional moment for everybody, possibly even more so than the pronouncement that they were man and wife. Then Deborah defused the atmosphere. Flinging her arms round Richard's neck she announced triumphantly, "Gotcha! Signed, sealed and delivered!" She then got the giggles as did everyone else.

Richard drove Deborah home. Bill and Sue took Annette.

Sharon greeted them and she blubbed. As she hugged and kissed Richard the tears started but when she embraced Deborah the howls started. She pushed Deborah away from her and stamped her foot in irritation.

"Stupid bloody woman," she growled at her self. "Making a stupid scene." She flicked her head and then took Deborah by the shoulders. "Take no notice of me. It's just that I love you both so much."

"And we love you, darling Sharon," answered Deborah and kissed her.

Sharon's eyes filled again with tears but she managed a defiant "hmmph" and marched off to the kitchen.

The rest of the families straggled in. Sharon brought them all champagne plus fizzy drinks for the teenagers. She then joined the party.

Edward banged on the table and everyone fell silent. "The custom," he said, "is for the bride's father to say a few words. Sadly, Deborah's father has passed on so I hope she will allow me briefly to stand in for him."

Deborah nodded vigorously.

"Luckily for her," Edward continued, "I did not know her as a little girl so no embarrassing little vignettes. Annette is here though and if Deborah was anything like her as a teenager, which I'll bet she was, she must have been an angel. As it is she is today an angel among us. In the short time we have known her she has captured all her hearts with her humour, her freely given love and her beauty. First, welcome into the Hoddinot family, Deborah, we are hugely honoured. Second, everyone else, I give you a toast: the bride!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.