Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Wednesday, the day of the barbecue, dawned fresh and clear which caused Richard to observe wryly that Mother Nature had slipped up. There was not a huge amount of preparatory work to be done as Richard had arranged for Jim to bring a team from the pub to run the barbeque itself and the bar.

Sharon, with Louise in tow arrived on the dot of nine.

"Sharon!" exclaimed Deborah. "I didn't expect to see you yet."

"Honorary Hoddinot," announced Sharon, her eyes gleaming with laughter, "Hoddinot Hooley. Hall Hoddinot hands to the plough."

Deborah and indeed all the Hoddinots, the Jays having arrived minutes earlier, exploded with laughter. Deborah flung her arms round her. "Sharon, my love, you are just that and it's wonderful to have you with us now. There's also stacks for you to do," she added with a twinkle.

"I thought there might be," Sharon grinned.

Richard pulled her to him and kissed her warmly. "Hello, my sweet."

"Hello, my darling man."

The four younger Hoddinots exchanged glances and smiled conspiratorially at Richard's happiness and their correct surmise.

Sharon was hugged warmly by all four. Deborah held out her arms to Louise who ran to her. Sharon did the same to Annette. Louise then looked a little doubtful but Bill said, "Two new sisters in two days. Unbelievable!" That was enough and she was hugged and kissed by all four.

Deborah then organised everyone and they all dispersed to their various chores.

Sharon got the loos. She was not upset. She would have been cleaning them anyway. Rather she was in a state of euphoria. Richard, in particular, and Deborah loved her' but the young Hoddinots had accepted her as part of the family without question. "It's Rachel's influence," she thought, "but then she had none on Deborah. It's Richard. Rachel may have had a hand in it as far as the boys go but basically it's my darling Richard that's done this for me. I think it's catching because I've always liked the boys and their wives but now I love them too." She felt a bit emotional about it and attacked her cleaning with fresh vigour.

Liz and her husband, Rod, with Tom and Claire, their children, were next to arrive. The youngsters were collected by Annette. Rod was only a little taller than Liz and slightly plump but he was a happy, smiling man and he and Richard immediately took to each other. Liz slipped Richard a snapshot. "Jeremy," she said softly.

They were introduced to everyone including Sharon who had emerged from the loos by this stage and was doing general minor chores like everyone else.

"Ha!" said Liz mischievously, "the other woman in Richard's life."

Sharon was completely unfazed. "No," she said. "Just another woman. Deborah is the woman in his life."

Liz smiled. "I think I'm going to like you," she said.

"You better had," murmured Richard, "or you'll be in dead trouble with Deborah as well as me."

"Sharon, love, can you give me a hand with the parasols?" asked Sue.

Sharon nodded and went off with her.

"Not going to be a problem, brother-in-law elect," said Liz. "Everyone else loves her too by the look of it."

Richard's parents, Edward and Harriet also arrived early, but only just. "The Labs went AWOL at the crucial moment," Edward explained. "Otherwise we'd have been here a bit earlier to lend a hand."

Richard smiled and winked at Deborah. The Labradors never went AWOL. They always walked at heel.

The locals made up the bulk of the first guest arrivals. Having been greeted by Deborah and Richard they were seized by the Jays who knew them all from their days at the pub. Bill and Sue knew a number of them too.

Neil arrived and bore down on Deborah and Richard. "Oh Lord," said Deborah. "I'm going to need a step ladder."

"No you're not," replied Neil picking her up by the waist and giving her a resounding kiss. "Special customers get special service."

They chatted for a few minutes and then, as Deborah turned to meet new arrivals, Neil said in a low voice to Richard, "We've found him. He's living and working in Perth. We'll start to get the low-down on him now."

"That was quick," said Richard. "Liz produced a photo for you if it's any help."

"Thanks," said Neil as the photo disappeared. "Yes, we were lucky. His old firm were unwittingly most helpful." While saying this Neil had been surveying the gathering. "Anyway I'll leave you to greet your other guests," he said and marched purposefully off. Richard watched him make a beeline for Sharon.

Geoffrey and his wife, Gabriela, were among the next arrivals. Gabriela was stunning, tall and blonde with huge blue eyes and a graceful figure. Richard guessed she was Scandinavian but she turned out to be a Slovak. "I can see why you said Deborah would be quite safe with you," said Richard to Geoffrey who smiled.

"If she wasn't I would smack him," said Gabriela. Geoffrey cringed and they all laughed.

The Tomlinsons made an entrance. "Notebooks and pencils out," said Diana. This my husband, Mark, and in order of seniority these are our daughters: Davina, Livvie and Hettie."

"Nice to see you all at eye level for a change instead of up on horseback," said Richard, "although I saw you sprinting up the road like a gazelle," he added to Davina. "Are you training for something?"

"County Junior Cross-Country," she replied.

"How far?" asked Deborah.

"Five miles."

"Rather you than me," she replied. Davina grinned.

"Am I right in thinking that you were a cavalryman?" Richard asked Mark.

"You've been doing your homework," he replied smiling.

"You may know Geoffrey and Gabriela Ironside."

Yes indeed. Very well. I must have known him for twenty five years. Are they coming?

"They're here, somewhere. Yes, over there," said Richard pointing.

In the meanwhile, Deborah had waved Annette over and introduced her and she then led the Tomlinson girls off to join the other youngsters. Deborah giggled as she saw Tom's jaw drop after he spotted the trio of beautiful girls approaching. Diana followed Deborah's eyes and chuckled too. "I hope Davina doesn't slap him down too roughly," she said. "She's very conscious of her age."

People milled round happily, some teasing Richard about his child bride but all wishing them every happiness together. Richard and Deborah split but made sure to meet up quite often to exchange news and touch hands. Michael Hopkins and Edward hit it off immediately and launched into a long discussion about training dogs to the gun. It was just as well that Fanny Hopkins and Harriet found common ground or they would have been bored to sobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.