Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard woke with a start in the middle of the night. He had not done anything about their honeymoon. They would need to discuss it the following afternoon. Breakfast was too much of a rush.

They did just that. Deborah said she only wanted a week. "We can always have another one a week later, can't we?" She did not want to go anywhere hot. She did not want to do the tourist traps. All she wanted was to spend twenty four hours a day with Richard, walking a little, eating a little and making lots of love. Richard suggested North Yorkshire and she leapt at it.

Life became busy. Invitations for the barbecue had to be written although they covered a lot of people by putting up a notice in the pub. They were not fussed about gate-crashers. The locals would make short work of them. They asked Jim to do the catering and provide a bar. They moved furniture from and then to the old Post Office. They also attended the end of term celebrations at Annette's school.

As Deborah had predicted they came across Mrs Tomlinson riding one afternoon and discovered that her name was Diana.

"Rumour has it," she said, "that you two have become engaged. Congratulations."

"We're having an engagement party on Wednesday week," said Deborah. "We'd be delighted if you and your family could come."

"We'd love to but you hardly know me, let alone the rest of the mob, and then we've merely met on walks and chatted. Why do you want us along?"

Deborah and Richard smiled. "Ulterior motives," they said together.

Diana roared with laughter. "Oh, you have got it bad."

Deborah and Richard laughed too.

"Go on," Diana continued with a smile. "What are the ulterior motives?

"You've got three daughters," began Richard.

"And I've got one," continued Deborah.

"And she doesn't know any young people in the village," they both finished together.

Diana laughed again. "I said you'd got it bad. You're worse than twins. Well, let's see how things work out."

"Thanks," they both said and collapsed with giggles. Diana joined in.

Suddenly it was the big week. All three left before dawn to meet Bill and Sue at Heathrow on Tuesday morning. For once the plane was on time and there was no delay in the two of them getting through Baggage and Customs.

The women stood back as Richard and Bill embraced. Richard then introduced Deborah and Annette before turning to give Sue a hug and a kiss.

Bill looked at Deborah. "That video didn't do you justice," he said.

Deborah gave him one of her room-lighting smiles, full of happiness and warmth. That was enough. Bill enfolded her in a hug. "I've got a new mum," he whispered in her ear. "Thank you."

Deborah and Sue kissed warmly as Bill turned to Annette. A good-looking, fair headed man in his late twenties was terrifying and she was looking at the floor and trembling. Bill gently took her hands and crouched in front of her.

"Hello, little sister," he said softly. Her eyes flicked up briefly. "Meet my Sue."

"Hello, Annette," said Sue. "It's going to be good to have a sister-in-law." Annette looked up again and saw nothing but warmth and friendliness in their eyes. She smiled shyly.

"Hello, Sue," she whispered and then, gathering courage, smiled and said, "We'll be able to gang up against my wicked step-father."

Everyone laughed. Deborah looked at Sue gratefully.

"How about breakfast?" Richard asked.

Four yesses answered him and they went off to make up either for no breakfast at all or for one that passes for breakfast on an aeroplane. The chatter at breakfast was non-stop. Both Richard and Deborah kept an eye on Annette who, despite saying nothing and avoiding looking at Bill, ate everything with enthusiasm and laughed with the others. Bill did not miss a thing and resolved to ask his father about her.

The journey home was uneventful. The girls all sat in the back and it was not long before Sue dropped off. Bill was also nodding.

After coffee Bill and Sue went to unpack and to judge from the squeals and giggles that drifted downstairs there was nothing wrong with their marriage. Deborah announced that she wanted to cook a special dinner and needed to do early preparations so that she would be free in the afternoon. She asked Annette to give her a hand. Richard gratefully took the opportunity to read the paper in his study where he was later joined by Bill.

"Dad, she's a honey," said Bill plonking down in the armchair. "Even after this short while I can see that. Well done you!"

"Thanks," Richard smiled. "I am pretty pleased with myself but also very surprised."

Bill nodded. "Understood," he said. "We're just so thrilled to see you back to what you should be. We want to hear the full story. But tell me, what's with Annette and particularly as regards me?"

Richard told him.

"Poor little kid," said Bill in a tight voice. "Poor Deborah too. She ought to have bloody well shopped him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.