Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Over lunch Richard suggested that Sharon might like to walk the dogs with them and then that they would all go and pick up the girls. This would allow everyone to meet. Deborah and Sharon both thought that a great idea and they all duly walked the dogs. Richard was teased throughout but it was gentle and loving and there was lots of laughter. The dogs behaved and they were able to leave for the school on time.

For Annette the meeting was normal but Louise was completely disconcerted to see her mother and the others waiting for her.

"Has something happened, Mum?" she asked.

"No, my dear."

"Oh Gawd! Have I done something?"

"No, my dear. I just wanted you to meet Annette's mum properly and her fiancé."

At this Louise's face lit up and Sharon continued, "Louise, this is Annette's mother, Deborah Cooper, and this is her fiancé, Richard Hoddinot who I work for."

"Hello, Louise," said Deborah. "We didn't really need an introduction, did we?"

"No, Ms Cooper, but I'm pleased to meet you properly all the same."

"Me too, Louise," said Deborah and gave her a peck on the cheek, "but you do need to meet my fiancé."

"Hello, Louise," said Richard offering her both his hands.

"Hello, Mr Hoddinot.," Louise answered taking both his hands in hers. "I'm so pleased to meet you because I've always wanted to thank you for looking after Mum when I was ill."

"Thank you, Louise, that's a sweet thing to say but it wasn't really very much."

"Yes it was, Mr Hoddinot. We were talking later and I know it meant a lot to Mum."

Richard smiled slightly embarrassedly. "I'm glad," he said.

Sharon was also slightly embarrassed by this conversation because Annette was taking it all in goggle-eyed. Sharon nudged Deborah who was fighting giggles at Richard's and Sharon's discomfiture. Nevertheless, she reacted immediately.

"Annette, darling, this is Louise's mother, Sharon Miller, who has worked for Richard for ages and is part of the family."

Annette gave Sharon a megawatt smile. "I'm so pleased to meet you," she said. "Richard's mother told me all sorts of nice things about you at the weekend, particularly how you helped him after his wife died. I hadn't heard about him helping you when Louise was ill but it's the sort of thing he'd do, isn't it?"

"Yes, Annette, it is," Sharon replied bending down to kiss her on both cheeks.

"So what's next?" asked Richard hoping to stem all the praise.

Neither woman said a thing but, fortunately, Louise said she had made a plan to go with a couple of other girls into the town for an hour or so. They were going to look at mobile phone updates and then might hang around a bit. She added that Annette was welcome to join them. Annette wondered for a moment and then shook her head. So the group split up.

On the way home Richard asked Annette why she had decided against going with Louise. It was not, as he had observed, an instantaneous decision.

"I quite wanted to go," said Annette, "but the other two girls that Louise was going to go with are in to boys in a big way. So after the phone bit I expect they'll meet up with some boys. I don't particularly want to do that."

"Oh?" said Richard gently.

"There's lots of showing off talk and they try touching you. Yeuch!"

"Sensible girl. There are some nice boys though."

"Yeah, I know but I've still got to meet one."

Richard dropped the subject but did not forget it.

When they got home Deborah made a pot of tea. Annette took hers up to her room to get on with her homework. Richard beckoned Deborah into the study and closed the door.

"First things first," he said taking her mug and putting it down on the desk with his. "We've been together for four hours and haven't had a kiss since you got home." He held out his arms. Deborah leapt into them winding her legs round his waist. Their lips clamped together and their tongues wrestled frenziedly. It was too passionate to last long and turned instead to the gentle kisses that spoke the depth of their love. Gradually the passion built up again and they finally had to break apart gasping for breath.

"I need you now!" Deborah panted. She pulled down her panties and unwittingly adopted Sharon's punishment position in the big armchair. Richard wrenched at his belt and shoved his trousers down and, glorying for less than a second in the beauty of her upturned bottom, thrust into her. Deborah cut off a scream by biting her arm. Richard did not make love to her. He fucked her hard, holding her by the hips and banging against her bottom. She was like a doll in his hands. At least he remembered not to roar when he came, instead letting out a high pitched wheeze and a grunt. He raised himself and then flopped forward reaching for the arms of the chair. At last he was able to reach round Deborah and pull her upright against his chest, his hands cupping her breasts. He softly kissed the top of her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.