Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard decided to leave it to Sharon to say anything about Neil and went back to his study. It was not long before half past twelve and on the dot Sharon knocked on his door.

"OK," she said without preamble. "What brings the owner of a taxi firm over to see you?"

"How about cars for the wedding?"

"Telephone."

"And to collect the money I owed him from last Friday."

"Post. Come on, Richard my love. Don't bullshit me. I wasn't born yesterday."

Richard looked at her, his mind racing. He didn't want to mess Neil's cover. On the other hand, with her psychic skills Sharon could be very useful to them and Louise being at school with Annette would be an ideal watchkeeper. Sharon was the last person to let out anything that might endanger him or Deborah. Still, it was not really her business.

"OK, my pet, but I'm not going to tell you what that was about because it was something private between Neil and me. I may be able to tell you in time but not now. And, if it's any comfort to you, I'm not going to even mention to Deborah that Neil was here."

"Keeping secrets from your beloved already?" Sharon asked with a grin.

"Yes for the time being. Please don't push this. I'm being secretive for a very good reason. On the other hand," and here he smiled, "I'm perfectly happy to tell you what I know of Neil."

Sharon dropped her eyes then looked up again. "Go on," she said. "Tell me."

"He was in the Royal Artillery and became a senior NCO or Warrant Officer (Sergeant-Major). He did a stint with the SAS but if you tell him I told you that I'll strangle you."

"Why?"

"Those guys are very reticent about admitting it. They did a lot of under-cover work and don't want to be recognised or compromise their mates."

Sharon nodded. "I understand," she said, adding with a grin, "I'm not a blabbermouth either."

Richard took her in his arms and gave her a gentle hug. "I know you're not, my dearest Sharon, so I'll give you another bit of secret information. He's not married either."

"Ooh! So what? Are you suggesting?" she asked fiercely but was betrayed by her blush.

"Of course not," said Richard smiling broadly.

"Ooh! You!" smacking his arm but then suddenly turning serious. "He is very attractive. What about you though?"

"What do you mean what about me? I love you and will always love you and that means wanting the best for you. So, if you find Neil attractive go ahead and see if he's worth it. That won't stop me loving you as the friend you are. That's permanent. It might actually be a help as far as Deborah is concerned. She consents to you and I having a relationship but I know she's not entirely happy with it."

"Mmm, I wondered. I wouldn't be either but then when she told me to look after you last week but give you a rest on Thursday I thought she didn't mind. God, Richard! What a girl you've got! She'll go to those lengths because she loves you so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.