Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They walked home with his arm round her shoulders and hers round his waist. The scent of the last of the hawthorn hung heavily in the air. Somewhere a barn owl was calling. Otherwise there was silence. Even the dual carriageway to the West was silent. So were they. Richard was rejoicing quietly that the Jays had accepted the story he had told them although he suspected that Jenny might well have clicked on the full truth of his relationship with Sharon but he also knew she would never hold that against him. She might just wonder how Deborah and Sharon were going to cope now.

Deborah was having similar thoughts. Although she did not know Jenny as well as Richard she reckoned she had a pretty good idea of how Jenny functioned and ended up thinking the same as Richard.

"James is worried about the gypsy bit, isn't he?" she asked.

"Yes but I think Sharon will sort that out. You're more worried about Jenny aren't you?"

"Yes, but not really. She'll never interfere."

"You're quite right, darling. You've obviously got her measure."

"She's very, very fond of you. If anything goes wrong it's me she'll be after with a blunt knife. That's what she says she'd have taken to Jeremy."

Richard chuckled. "Nothing's going to go wrong though, is it?"

"No, my precious. Nothing! Ever!"

Richard stopped and turned her to him. "I haven't had a kiss for ages," he murmured and pulled her to him. It was a long kiss, one of their gentle ones, full of love, trust and happiness in each other.

As they broke Deborah snorted with laughter. "I'm going to have to see how soon the Chief of Police gets his intelligence reports."

"Possibly even before opening time," he laughed.

They meandered on finally getting back to a cacophony of barking. They dealt with and finally settled the dogs.

"Would you like to have another shot at a glass of Armagnac? Richard asked.

"No, darling. It's been a long and exciting day." She gazed at her ring and then stood on tiptoe to kiss him softly. "Thank you again for my lovely, lovely ring. I love you so much. I love the Jays too. I was nervous earlier this evening but I've had nothing but loving welcomes from your family even though," and she chuckled at the memory, "your mother was a bit preoccupied."

"Don't worry. By the time we get there on Sunday she will have forgotten about my father and his spaying worries and so will he. They'll both be souped up to give you a big welcome, not to mention a damn good lunch. Mum specialises in Sunday lunches and," he added with a chuckle, "Dad in Sunday afternoon naps."

Deborah laughed. "I'm looking forward to meeting them but now I'm looking even more forward to getting naked with you, my Romeo."

"Juliet never said that."

"No, but she felt it!"

Richard snorted with laughter and let himself be led by the shirtfront upstairs.

In the bedroom Deborah let go of him. "You're a big boy now so you can get undressed by yourself but don't hang about." Suiting the action to the words she dispensed with any form of striptease herself and was naked in seconds chucking her clothes onto a chair in a heap.

Richard was not quite as quick and stopped spellbound at her beauty, with his underpants at half-mast. "You are so beautiful," he breathed.

"Well, get on and do something about it," Deborah smiled.

He stepped out of his pants, took her gently in his arms and softly kissed all over her face. His hands caressed her back with a featherlike touch. She put her arms round his waist and laid her head against his chest. They remained like that for several minutes basking in the depth and intimacy of their love.

"It almost hurts how much I love you," she finally murmured tightening her arms round him. He nodded and kissed the top of her head. Then, picking her up as though she was fragile he laid her on the bed and then knelt beside her looking down on her. He ran a finger from the tip of her nose down to her pubic hair. "My exquisite little elf," he murmured adding in a tone of wonder, "and you've given yourself to me."

She nodded and held out her arms to him and he lowered himself into them, his legs astride her right leg. He noticed immediately that she was ready for him. He shifted so that he was between her legs and she drew her knees up and spread them. Using his hand he worked his cock up and down between her labia causing her to gasp as it brushed her clitoris. He positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed the whole way in when he paused to give her a long deep kiss to which she responded with fervour. He rotated his hips against her clitoris and felt her pussy clench on him. He withdrew slowly until his head was at her entrance then slowly plunged in again. He kept this going until her ankles crossed behind his bottom and she pulled him forcefully into her. He changed his stroke to a hard thrust followed by a slow withdrawal and revelled in the way she milked him as he pulled out. After five minutes she was mewing and he picked up the speed moving his right hand to her bottom to pull her to him. Almost immediately she came with a wail. He slowed down as she rode her orgasm and then picked up speed again knowing that his own climax was not far off. Screaming his name she came with him and they collapsed in each other's arms.

When they got their breath back Richard tried to disengage to go and get a flannel but Deborah hung onto him. "I prepared this morning," she whispered. "Drawer of the bedside table on my side. Loo roll."

Richard contorted himself to remain in her and still to reach the drawer. He managed and, with a grunt, re-established his balance and handed the roll to her. She tore off a length and held it ready to catch any drips as he withdrew and then stuffed the bundle between her legs. She then shimmied down the bed and used her mouth to completely clean him.

"You taste yummy," she said with a big smile.

"Do I get a chance to clean you?"

"Help yourself!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.