Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

By this stage there were sounds of bedlam coming from the kitchen. Richard opened the door and the dogs burst out. Teal's tail was going so fast that her entire body snaked towards him. He gently caught her head but she pushed through between his legs. He tightened them gently below her shoulders and roughly stroked her back. She pushed on through as he patted her hindquarters. She moved on to Deborah. Tilly was hard behind Teal and he bent down to cup her neck. She climbed up him and licked his face energetically. He let her gently down.

"Come on, girls. Out!"

He went through the kitchen and opened the back door. Both dogs raced outside.

"Phew!" said Deborah. "That was like a whirlwind."

"It's not over yet," grinned Richard. "They're not going to give us any peace yet, I promise you. Hold on. What's this?"

There was a note on the kitchen table. He picked it up and read it out loud. "Hope you had a brilliant day. Can't wait to see the ring. Gave the dogs a walk this pm. Love Sharon. PS. Fed them too!"

Deborah moved to him. "Bless her heart," she whispered. "She loves you so much."

Richard took her in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "But she wouldn't have done that if she didn't love you too."

Deborah's eyes searched his for a moment. "Yes, darling. You're right and I know it too."

Any further introspection was halted by the return of the dogs who demanded attention for the next five minutes. Finally they quietened.

"Cuppa?" asked Richard.

"Mmm, yes please. I'll make it. I know where everything is from breakfast."

"Are you going to change into your apron?" Richard asked with a grin.

"No!" She stuck her tongue out at him. "No more treats before bedtime!"

"Meany!"

"Yup!"

"Early bed tonight, I think."

"You bet. Where do you want to drink your tea?"

"Oh, in here I think. We don't want to bother with trays and things."

They sat down with their mugs on opposite sides of the kitchen table. Neither said a word as they looked into each other's eyes and took a tentative sip.

"What would you like to do this evening? Eat in or eat out? We might take the next couple of hours to talk to family."

"Good idea! Can we eat at the pub though? I don't feel like cooking."

"You don't have to cook, my darling. I can always knock up something simple but let's try the pub. It's Friday evening again though and they may be full."

"OK! Shall I set the ball rolling with Liz?"

"Sure"

Deborah called her sister. "We're home," she announced and then blushed. "Richard's," she added quietly. "It's quite beautiful. I can't wait to show it to you... Tomorrow!... OK, see you about eleven. Oh hang on. Richard's making signs... Would you like to have a pub lunch with us?... Great! 'Bye!"

She turned to Richard. "You got all that, I imagine?"

He nodded. "What about her children?"

"Both at boarding school. Tom's fifteen and Claire's twelve so Annette's sandwiched and gets on well with both of them. They're super kids. You'll like them, I'm sure."

"Two at boarding school. Her husband can't be short of a penny or two."

"Rod? No. Merchant banking and I think his father is pretty well off too because Rod went to boarding school. He was dead keen for his children to go. Liz was less keen but once she got over the initial misery has rather enjoyed her freedom. She's an area rep for the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children)."

"Good for her. No wonder she was so supportive to you and Annette."

"Yes, but she would have been anyway. She's very family minded, much more than I am, and keeps in touch with all the aunts, uncles and cousins."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her properly more and more."

"Oh, you'll get on like a house on fire and you'll like Rod too, I'm sure. He's got a great sense of fun. Anyway, your family now."

"I think I'll contact Bill first because of the time difference. It'll be half past eight there. What I do is text him and arrange to talk on Skype. Free. The other thing is that we have a video link so you'll be able to see each other."

"Is that a good thing?" she asked shyly.

"Very but you don't have to appear straight away."

She nodded.

Richard picked up his phone and tapped in: "Need to Skype you urgently. Very important matter."

The reply was almost immediate: "Two minutes."

Richard leapt to his feet. "I must go and wind up the computer," he said. "Join me when I call you?"

She smiled and his heart lurched. It was shy but so full of trust and love. He gave her a quick peck on the forehead.

"Love you," he whispered, headed for the study and set things up.

"Hi, Dad! What's the excitement?"

"I'm engaged."

Pause then a yell of delight. "Sue! Dad's got engaged."

A distant shout of "Wonderful. I'm coming."

"Who is she, Dad? Where did you meet her? What's she like? Hang on! Wait till Sue gets here." His excitement was palpable even over the distance.

Sue appeared on the video screen, her faced wreathed in a huge smile.

"Richard this is wonderful news. Tell us all."

"Well, her name is Deborah Cooper and she's divorced with a thirteen year-old daughter. She's not much older than you, Sue. She's a consultant radiologist."

"Come on, Dad. What does she look like?"

"Deborah!" Richard called. She came in diffidently and Richard reached out a hand pulling her gently to his side.

"Like this," he said proudly.

"Oh gosh!" said Bill reverently. "You're beautiful, Deborah. I can't wait to meet you."

"Thank you, Bill, and I'm looking forward to meeting you two as well."

"Have you got the ring yet?"

"Today," replied Deborah holding her hand out to the camera.

"Gosh!" said Bill again.

"It's lovely," said Sue.

"When's the wedding?" asked Bill, ever practical. "We've got to be there."

"Of course you have," said Richard. "Four weeks tomorrow? You're the ones to set the date."

"Hang on," said Sue. "I'll get the diary."

She was back in a flash.

"Yes!" she said. "How about we arrive the previous Tuesday and fly out on the Sunday, the day after the wedding?"

"Wonderful!" Deborah and Richard said together.

Bill chuckled. "Working as a team already," he said.

They talked for a few more minutes and then Richard asked to break off as they still had to tell his parents and James and Jenny.

"Give them all our love," said Sue. "What a lovely excuse to see everyone again!"

Richard closed the connection and turned to Deborah.

"Well?"

"It was so easy. They were so welcoming and friendly, almost loving and yet I've still to meet them."

"I didn't tell them about Sharon and they've been very worried about me. They look upon you as my saviour."

"Oh!" rather thoughtfully. "What happens when they learn the truth?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.