Deborah
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard woke to find himself lying on his front. Deborah was straddling him and exploring his back with feather-light touches. She played with the hair at the nape of his neck. She traced the curve of his collarbone across his shoulders. She ran her fingers along the edges of his shoulder blades. He felt her nipples brush against him as she leant forward to softly lick and kiss the back of his neck and then sniff his armpits. A hand traced his spine and then both hands gently stroked the cheeks of his bottom.

He had lain still as a mouse until then but could do so no longer. He moaned with pleasure. Immediately Deborah stretched out along his back and nuzzled his ear.

"Good morning, lover!" she whispered into it.

Richard moaned again and tried to turn to face her but she prevented him.

"You look nice. You taste nice and you smell nice," she continued in a whisper. "But I want to examine the front as well."

"Well, let me turn over," he mumbled.

"Only if you'll go and have a pee and let me do my thing. I don't want to be disturbed."

"OK!"

She climbed off him and Richard turned to look at her hovering above him. Her hair was all tousled and she looked like a little urchin but her eyes were shining with love and her lips were curled in an almost predatory smile.

"God, you're so lovely," he said.

She pecked him on the lips. "Thank you! Now be a good boy and go and pee."

"Yes, Mummy!"

She giggled and smacked him on the thigh.

"Off you go then, my boy."

Richard clambered from the bed and did as he was told. He had to perform some acrobatics to get his erection pointed in the right direction and was relieved when it became slightly more manageable and he was able to pee albeit slowly. He also cleaned his teeth again. He went back into the bedroom.

"Lie on your back and keep your hands to yourself," Deborah commanded.

Richard said nothing but did as he was told, spreading his arms wide. Deborah straddled him again. She ran both hands through his hair and then stroked his ears before drawing her fingers along his jaw. She stroked his eyebrows, ran a finger down his nose and then traced his lips with it. She leant forward and smelled his hair, delved her tongue into one ear and then very gently licked his lips. He opened them but her tongue did not enter them.

She moved down his body, pausing to sniff and lick the hollows at the base of his neck before moving to his nipples. She stroked them in circles with the palms of her hands before pinching and pulling on them. Then taking each in turn in her teeth she lashed them with her tongue. Richard bucked under her and started to bring his arms up. Almost absent-mindedly she knocked them away.

She moved lower still playing with his nipples, sniffed and then plunged her tongue into his navel. He squirmed. She moved lower and removed her hands from his nipples. With her right hand she gently grasped his cock and blew on the head causing him to squirm again. Then she sniffed the head before licking it. Moving still lower but without letting go of his erection she gently took each of his balls into her mouth in turn very gently pressing them against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Richard held very still.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.