Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard began to slip out of her. He tried to pull away. Her arms tightened again.

"You're going to leak in a moment, my darling," he whispered.

"So?"

"You'll be uncomfortable lying in a wet patch."

"I'm comfortable lying in your arms."

"I know. And I'm happy holding you but..."

"Oh, go on then."

Richard prised himself away from her and collected a warm damp flannel from the bathroom. He rolled Deborah on her back, gently parted her legs and softly sponged her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. Richard, looking at her lying there as he cleaned her, thought it was more like a purr.

He dropped the flannel at the side of the bed and, lying down beside her, took her in his arms again, gently stroking her back.

Deborah pushed gently away from him so that she could look him in the eye. The brilliant blue was still there but there seemed to be a smokiness over them.

"Thank you, my darling Richard. I know that wasn't really the way you wanted our first time to be but I've wanted you longer than I've loved you and couldn't wait to have you in me. I'm sorry. I was selfish and impatient."

Richard smiled and pulled her back against him.

"Don't worry. You did absolutely right. Yes, I did want to take things slowly and lovingly but then I'd never have lasted more than ten seconds. You started something in me the first time we ever met and then I've wanted you since the second. So we're both as bad as each other. But, we've now fallen in love with each other and can take as much or as little time as we please over all our future lovemaking. I warn you though, my precious, if I have my way, there's going to be an awful lot of it."

"Good!"

She wriggled up so that she could reach and kissed him. It was not a hard, passionate kiss but a long, loving one that told unspoken ardour. His arms tightened round her as he responded. Eventually she pulled back.

"God, I love you so much. Are you ready to do it again?"

Richard said nothing but as his hand began featherlike caresses of her back he kissed her eyes. Then, disengaging his arms, he took her head in his hands plunging his fingers into her hair. While gently massaging her scalp he traced her jaw with his lips, moving to her temples and then sliding back to take an earlobe in his mouth and suckle on it. She sighed deeply. He plunged his tongue into her right ear and licked. Her body bucked and she groaned with pleasure. Keeping his hands in her hair and gently massaging her scalp he moved his mouth to her neck, alternately licking and gently kissing. He moved to her other ear and again her body bucked.

He kept his tongue in her ear and reached for her left breast which he caressed gently avoiding the nipple. When she started to growl he moved his lips to her nipple and flicked it with the tip of his tongue. The growl stopped and she gave a shrill little yelp. He held her breast more firmly and started to knead it gently. At the same time he sucked her nipple further into his mouth and began to lash it with his tongue.

Deborah began to writhe and her breath came in little, shrill gasps. The feeling of lips, tongue, teeth and hands sent tremors coursing through her abdomen and igniting a fire in her loins. There was a moment of anguish as he removed his mouth from her nipple only to attack the other. His finger and thumb continued the exquisite torture of her left nipple. The tremors rippling through her increased in intensity and with a shriek she came.

Richard gently stroked her flat tummy as she started coming down again. Her eyes opened, vividly blue but momentarily unfocussed. Then she saw him gazing down at her in wonder and pure adoration. It was too much for her and she burst into tears. Still stroking her tummy Richard kissed them away.

"I have never come from someone just playing with my breasts," she murmured. "I have never felt such love from anyone." Her arms came up and she pulled his lips to hers and kissed him softly. She pushed his head up and added: "And I've never loved anyone back more."

Richard gave a strangled sob and crushed his lips to hers. That she loved him more than she ever had her first husband gave him almost more happiness than he could bear. His arms went round her and he crushed her to him.

"My darling! My darling! And I love you. More than I could ever have thought possible." A feeling of warmth and peace enveloped him.

They clung to each uttering little moans of bliss, all thoughts of sex erased from their minds. In that state they both fell asleep.

It was cramp in his left arm that woke Richard a couple of hours later. The candles were still burning. He carefully extracted his arm from under Deborah without waking her. Flexing it he tiptoed to the bathroom and relieved himself. He decided to clean his teeth while he was there. He crept back and lay beside Deborah with his head propped on his arm.

"Even without those eyes she's beautiful," he thought. "The shape of her face and the delicacy of her features would have artists fighting for her. Everything about her is in miniature but in proportion, except for those long legs but they just make her even more lovely. Even her toes are exquisite."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.