Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Once they got home Richard made a quick adjustment to his trousers and then got Deborah's case from the back seat and opened the front door. He shut the door and dropped the case as Deborah turned and fell into his arms. He crushed her to him and then quickly released her in case he had hurt her. She reached up, wrapping her arms round his neck and kissed him. It started with warm, soft lips then her tongue darted out pressing against his lips. He opened them and it snaked into his mouth. Previously their tongues had played sinuously. This time hers was like an adder's, darting and striking against his tongue, the roof of his mouth and behind his teeth. It went everywhere in frenzied search. Richard responded in kind.

They broke gasping for air.

"My darling!" Richard panted.

"I love you, love you, love you," she gasped.

They clung to each other and the initial frenzy subsided. Finally Richard asked, "Would you like a drink of something?"

Gazing into his eyes she nodded.

"Wine, brandy, coffee or," with a smile, "hot chocolate?"

"Brandy!" she said huskily, her eyes still full of lust.

"It shall be," he smiled. "Whatever my darling commands. Actually, I've got some rather nice Armagnac. How does that sound?"

"Perfect!"

They released each other and Richard headed off towards his drinks cupboard. Deborah was only a step behind so that when he stepped back with the bottle in his hand they bumped into each other. Deborah giggled. Richard, turning, kissed her quickly.

Having poured two glasses they walked back to the sitting room and collapsed on the sofa, Richard with his left arm round Deborah's shoulder. She warmed the glass in her hands for a couple of minutes, took a sip, put the glass down on the table in front her and leant back into Richard's arm.

"Bliss!" she said. "A wonderful evening out despite the play being a bit too close for comfort, a glass of Armagnac and my darling holding me! What else could I ask for?"

"This!" said Richard putting his glass down and kissing her gently.

The kiss developed. The Armagnac was forgotten. Richard's hands started round the back, moved to her bottom and came back up to her breasts which he kneaded gently. His lips never left hers.

Her hands were busy too mirroring his.

Suddenly, he moved one arm under her thighs and the other round her shoulders and stood up.

"Now!" he said hoarsely. "I can't wait any longer."

"Me too!" she whispered in his ear.

He carried her upstairs, marvelling in passing how light she was, kicked open the bedroom door and stopped in his tracks. Startled Deborah looked up too.

The covers on the bed were drawn back and the room was lit with candles. Some must have been scented because the whole room was filled with sweet and warm, spicy smells.

"Sharon!" they both said simultaneously and kissed again.

Richard put Deborah down.

"Are you going to let me undress you?" he asked.

"No!" she said. "It would take too long."

Richard watched mesmerised as she undid the waist of her skirt and let it slide to the floor. She undid the buttons on her blouse and let it slip off her shoulders. Richard realised when she did that, instead of just pulling it over her head, she was actually doing a striptease for him. She undid the front clip on her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders. For the first time she moved slowly, inserting her thumbs in her panties and inching them down over her hips. She slid them down her thighs and then languorously stepped delicately out of them. She put her hands on her hips.

Richard was transfixed. The top of her head was no higher than his shoulders. Her jet black hair framed her face and fell to just short of her shoulders. Her eyebrows were full and black. Her brilliant blue eyes framed by long eyelashes shone with love but were also slightly hooded with lust. Her full lips were parted sensuously. She had a long, slender neck and her shoulders looked like alabaster. Her arms were delicately slender but muscled and led to small hands with long tapering fingers. He had thought her breasts were small but they were in perfect proportion to her figure and stood out proudly without any suggestion of sag. Her aureoles were a good inch across and circled by a thin line of darker skin. Her nipples stood out a full half inch. Her shoulders and chest narrowed to a slim waist which flared into something a little more than boyish hips. Her legs were disproportionately long, slim and beautifully muscled. Her feet were slender with long straight toes. She looked like an exquisite elf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.