Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They were both tongue-tied again, conscious suddenly of the extent of their love. Both were mature and had experienced great grief from their former love lives and yet here they were, head over heels in love again: revelling in each other's minds, characters and personalities. They were passionately in love too, both desiring the physical relationship that was to come but neither quite ready to consummate it yet.

"Coffee?" she asked finally.

Richard shook his head. "No thanks!" he replied. "What with all the thoughts of you that are whirling about in my head coffee would make sure that I wouldn't sleep a wink tonight."

"Same here! Let's go through and get a bit more comfortable."

They sat on the sofa again but this time Deborah lay along the sofa with her upper body cradled in his right arm and her head on his shoulder.

"That's much better," said Richard with a loving, gentle smile. "Now I can get at your face."

And promptly did so but only briefly. The kiss was immediately beginning to develop an intensity which both realised would put an end to any conversation for a long time. They both felt a need to talk even though it was only Richard who had any semblance of an agenda.

"When have you next got a free day?" he asked.

"Friday! Why?"

"Will you come up to London with me and help choose your engagement ring?"

Deborah reached up and pulled his mouth to hers and then rested her cheek gently against his for a moment.

"Wild horses wouldn't stop me, my darling. Yes, please!"

She kissed him again and Richard gloried in the feel of her small, firm breasts pressing against him. Inevitably his cock started to respond and he knew Deborah would feel it pushing against her thigh. He realised she had when she shifted slightly to make sure it was firmly against her thigh.

"Will Liz look after Annette for another night?"

"I'm sure she will when I tell her the reason. In any case, she said she was free that night."

"Do you mind going up by train? I don't want to pay the congestion charge or London's ludicrous parking fees."

"Of course I don't mind. I shall have your undivided attention for the journeys."

"We are not snogging in public."

Deborah looked at him wide-eyed but couldn't help them dancing with mischief.

"Certainly not!" she said in mock horror and then, after a calculated pause, "but we might be able to grope each other under the table."

Richard exploded with laughter. "And I thought you were a nice, well brought up girl," he said between lingering chuckles, "and instead I find you are a wanton."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.