Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Sharon tiptoed to the sitting room door. Richard was standing with his hands in his pockets gazing out of the window. Sharon wondered what was going through his mind. If she knew her Richard, it would not just be joy and love. He was too complex for that. He would be getting in a stew about proposing marriage, worrying about what Annette's reaction might be, the engagement ring, the round of the parents and why Deborah had left so quickly even though he now remembered that she was due to work.

She crept forward again until she could put her arms round him from behind. Richard jerked in surprise and tried to turn round but she held him where he was.

"Tell me, my darling man," she whispered.

"Sharon, is that really you?"

"Yes!"

"You gave me a surprise. Why are you still here?"

"Deborah asked me to look after you."

"What? Why?"

"Because she couldn't stay."

"Why couldn't she stay? I know she's supposed to work this afternoon but after one's just confessed one's in love couldn't she have rung in sick or something?"

Sharon chuckled. "I guessed that's what you'd be thinking," she said softly, giving him a gentle squeeze. "What were you going to do next?"

"Um... well... in the end ask her to marry me, I suppose."

"That's what she thought too."

"What's so wrong with that? It's the natural thing when you have both said you're in love with each other, isn't it?"

"Think, my darling man."

"Think? Why? It's nat... Oh God, yes! Annette!"

"Yes, my sweet!"

"Oh, how thoughtless and selfish of me!"

"No! Quite natural! Relax." She rubbed her head between his shoulder blades.

"Oh!" sighed Richard and his hunched shoulders dropped. "Thank you, Sharon, my sweet, for bringing to my senses."

"So, go on. What's the next problem?"

"Well you've just brought it up. How can I ask her to marry me with Annette's problem?"

"My guess is that those two are very close and as soon as she's brought Annette home from school she's going to tell her what happened and ask Annette if it's OK with her."

"What if Annette's against it?"

"Well, first off, judging by what you told me about Saturday I don't think she will be. If she is then you and Deborah have got to reach some temporary agreement because you will get married sure as eggs is eggs. In the meanwhile you go on being natural and friendly with Annette and she can't help but come round."

"You're biased."

"Yeah, but I'm right."

Richard stared thoughtfully out of the window.

"Yes!" he said at last. "I've never known you be wrong yet."

Sharon grinned delightedly, not that he could see it with her head kneading his spine between his shoulder blades.

"Nice to know I'm appreciated."

"Don't let it go to your head too soon. I've got another problem."

"Go on."

"Would it be all right to give her Rachel's engagement ring?"

"No!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.