Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Sharon arrived with her usual precision on the dot of nine o'clock and brimming with energy. She flung her arms round Richard's neck and kissed him hard, a first.

Richard staggered back, thunderstruck.

Sharon shrieked with laughter.

"That shook you didn't it?" Further chuckles. "But you told me you love me and I love you so you get a kiss."

Richard looked at her in amazement then his whole person relaxed and he pulled her back into his arms.

"Sharon, my love, you are so right and thank you."

He kissed her gently on the forehead, the tip of her nose and then her lips.

"Deborah's coming over at eleven."

"Great! Have you told her?"

"No, my sweet! I haven't had a chance."

"You saw her on Saturday."

"Yes, but Annette was with us and you told me to keep my hands off both of them"

"I did, I did. How did it go?"

"What, with Annette?"

"Yes!"

"Pretty well, I reckon. She's a sweet and intelligent girl and she's going to be stunning but she's so withdrawn. I could kill her father. Anyway, she loves the beauty of nature and so that got us talking and she started to look me straight in the eye which was brilliant. She also said she'd look something up for me on the internet. But best of all, Deborah and I got her giggling. So I don't think I did too badly."

"Well done, my darling man. I wouldn't have expected less of you."

Richard gazed into her eyes which never blinked. "You mean that, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Sharon, I do love you. You give me strength."

She kissed him again but gently.

"You've got loads of strength, my love. It just needs a kick up the arse from time to time."

Richard grinned: total Sharon.

"Deborah's coming over at eleven today."

"Yeah, you told me. Just get rid of her by twelve."

"Can't you wait a few minutes if we run over?"

"I can wait for ever but the blabbermouths won't."

"Message understood but I'm not going to promise anything because things might get a bit intense."

"About you and me?"

"Probably!"

"OK! No probs! I'll play it by ear."

"You're an ace."

"In the hole given a chance!" she laughed.

"And a thoroughly wicked woman too," he responded with a grin and a swat on her bottom.

"Yes, Sir!" she chuckled wickedly. "I'll be getting on with me work then."

Richard looked at her. Both their faces widened into huge, happy and loving smiles. They hugged briefly and then both, as if by mutual agreement, pulled away and went about their separate businesses.

Deborah arrived five minutes late. Richard paced his study in worry. Actually, she had been early and had pulled into the gateway Sharon had used because she did not want to appear over eager — or something.

She came in through the open front door but, because of possible battleaxes, did not call out for Richard but instead called, "Hello?"

Sharon appeared from nowhere with a bright smile.

"Hello, Ms Cooper," she said. "Nice to see you again! Mr Hoddinot told me you were coming. How are you?"

"Very well, thank you. Um, Sharon, isn't it?"

"Yup! Sharon it is."

Richard could contain himself no longer and burst into the hall.

"Deborah, hello!"

Sharon bit her lip to stop bursting with laughter.

"Hello, Richard! I'm a bit late."

"Nonsense! Um Sharon... ?"

"Coffee, Mr H?"

"Bless you, my love!"

Sharon's eyes, which had never left him since he came in, lit up.

"And shortbreads? I brought some more with me 'cos I noticed last week that you'd run out."

"Ooh, yes please! Sharon, you are an angel."

Sharon's eyes almost burst into flame and her smile was beatific.

"Yes, Sir!" she said and bolted for the kitchen.

"Come in and sit down," Richard said to Deborah.

She followed him mutely into the sitting-room where they sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

"Sharon's in love with you."

"Yes!"

"Do you want to tell me?"

"Yes, but after she's brought the coffee."

"Makes sense."

There followed a period of slightly strained silence which Deborah uncharacteristically did not break. Richard realised this. She was normally quick to break any tension. He made faltering small talk to which Deborah responded politely.

Sharon brought in the coffee and biscuits.

"There you are," she said cheerfully. "You going to be Mum, Ms Cooper?" plonking the tray down in front of her. "Shout if you want anything but I probably won't hear because of the Hoover."

Deborah poured the coffee in silence then took a biscuit and sat back.

"Tell me then," she said gently.

Richard cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably. This was going to be difficult, embarrassing and possibly the end of his connection with Deborah. However he had Sharon's 'prophecy' and he somehow trusted it.

"Well!" he said and told her everything: his devastated situation that led to Sharon's original offer and his reluctant acceptance of it, her lack of experience and how through gentle domination he had taught her to make love.

"And she fell in love with you?"

Richard nodded. "Yes!"

"Go on."

He told her about Louise's illness and what he had done and how Sharon's love had grown. Deborah said nothing but nodded. She kept to herself the fact that she thought it completely typical of him and her heart swelled.

He did not tell her about the 'whippings'. It did not even occur to him to do so. He told her what he had said to Sharon after Deborah had left on Tuesday. When he told her that Sharon had told him he had to help Deborah give Annette back her self-confidence her head came up sharply and she stared at him.

"She told you to do that?"

Richard nodded.

"Go on. I don't think you've finished yet, have you?"

"No," said Richard looking down at his hands again. "You and I had spent Wednesday afternoon together again by that time and I realised that I had become even more interested in you. I told Sharon and I also told her that I loved her as a friend and would never push her away. As soon as I said I loved her, her eyes went all dark. She became intensely earnest and said, and I can remember her words exactly: 'You will now once more be happy and deeply loved by your soul-mate, Deborah, for that is what she is, by her daughter, who you will restore to happiness and self-confidence, and by me who, with all my power, will protect the three of you'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.