Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard spent a wretched weekend. He was frustrated at not being able to talk intimately to Deborah while they had walked. On the other hand he was delighted that his initial meeting with Annette had gone so well. Then, off on another tack, just how true was Sharon's prophecy? After all, one took all gypsy fairground predictions with a handful of salt. He ached to ring Deborah up but could not think of an excuse that would not make him look over-keen.

"Actually, there were one or two quite intimate moments," he mused, "like when she whispered that I had won Annette over and then touched my arm and told me I was a good man. I'm pretty sure she would have kissed me good-bye if Annette hadn't been there. But I never got the chance to tell her about my relationship with Sharon or what Sharon had foretold. It's not as simple as that anyway. How the hell am I going to be able to tell her about my relationship with Sharon without losing her anyway?

"Annette is sweet. Apart from the fear of men that her bloody father has induced she's a highly intelligent girl with a lovely sense of humour. She's also going to be stunningly attractive like her mother. What a bloody fool her father was to ruin his life like that! I'll bet he's regretting it. He's lost the love of a beautiful, intelligent and sexy woman. He's also lost the love and trust of a beautiful and intelligent daughter who seemingly idolised him before he started messing her about. God! If I get the chance I'll do my best to make sure he hasn't ruined Annette. I think I've got to persuade Deborah to be a bit less over-protective too. Oh come on, Richard! What business is it of yours? It's not as though you and Deborah are anywhere near being a couple yet.

"I wish we were though. She stimulates me mentally, sexually and emotionally but when I tell her about Sharon and what Sharon said she'll probably laugh in my face and drop me like a hot potato. Shit! Shit! Shit!"

And so his mind went round. He slept badly on Saturday night and had nightmares again of Rachel's drawn out death. On Sunday he felt limp and depressed and had to force himself to prepare for his client on Monday and to walk the dogs — alone.

On Monday his client arrived and was delighted with the resumés and recommendations Richard had provided. He was enthusiastic about walking dogs, staying the night and having a pub supper. Richard was less so but played his part.

When his client went to have a shower and change before going to the pub Richard could contain himself no longer. He rang Deborah.

"Hello?" said a young voice.

"Hi, Annette. It's Richard Hoddinot. How are you?"

"Fine thanks, Mr Hoddinot!"

"Have you done that google yet?"

"Yes, but not all that successfully!"

"Tell me."

"Well, all the states have a flower and a tree."

"Well that should be OK for a state flag."

"Yeah! The trouble is I can't find anything for the United States as a whole."

"Well, it may be that, with the country being so huge and diverse, they couldn't find something that would appeal to everyone in it."

"Yeah, that's what I think but I'll have another go."

"OK! Good for you!"

"Do you want to talk to Mum?"

"Yes, please."

"OK, she's right here." She giggled. "Hovering!"

"Richard?"

"Yes! Um, I, er, rang just to check you were still all right for tomorrow."

"You bet. I'm just going to wear a tin hat in case I run up against your battle-axe again."

"Sharon?"

"Yes!"

"No need! Her bark's much worse than her bite."

"Ear defenders then?"

"No, I don't think any defensive measures will be necessary."

"Promise? I don't want to have to sue you for keeping a dangerous animal or for damages."

Richard chuckled at the thought of Sharon sinking her teeth into Deborah's ankle.

"Promise," he replied.

Deborah chuckled too.

"OK!" she said. "About eleven?"

"Perfect!"

"I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I," he replied fervently.

There was a significant pause before Deborah replied.

"You're not alone," she said softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.