Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"I like him, Mum," said Annette as she and Deborah drove away.

"Yes, he's nice, isn't he?" answered Deborah carelessly.

"He knows a lot about nature. All that stuff about blackthorn and hawthorn. And the buzzards! I do hope he'll remember about the video on condors."

"I'm sure he will."

"He's so good with the dogs too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he doesn't keep calling them like some people and allows them to have fun."

"True, but then he loses them too."

"Like you lose Midge."

"OK, you've got me."

Annette giggled.

"You like him too, don't you, Mum?"

"Yes, I do."

"Quite a lot!"

Deborah squirmed in her seat. "What do you mean?" she asked defensively.

"It's just, I dunno, obvious."

"Obvious?"

"Well... ! Annette looked down.

"Go on, darling. I'm intrigued."

"Well, um, you didn't have to walk that close."

"Close?"

"Yes, Mu-um! The path to start with was quite rough with all the tractor ruts but instead of walking in one of them, like he did, you walked in the middle where all the stones and hoof-marks are."

Deborah felt her cheeks redden.

"So?" she murmured.

"And I saw you take his hand."

"You're an observant little minx, aren't you?"

Annette grinned. "And all that talk about smug conmen. I haven't heard you being funny like that since Daddy left." She looked down at her feet again.

"Do you miss him?"

"No way!"

There was silence until they got home. As Deborah shut the door behind them, Annette asked, "Do you miss him, Mum?"

"No!" said Deborah firmly. "Not one bit but I do miss having another grown-up to share my problems with and indeed lots of other things as well."

"You have Auntie Liz."

"Yes, I do, and that's wonderful. She's great. It's just..."

"You need someone to love, don't you, Mum?"

Deborah stared at her in amazement at her maturity and her insight. She drew Annette into her arms and burst into tears.

"Darling," she sobbed. "You are so right... How did you know?... I mean you're only just thirteen and yet you're showing the wisdom of a grown up woman."

Annette held her tight.

"I dunno, Mum, but I think Daddy and the divorce and things made me grow up faster.

"I've also read some novels, including," she giggled, "some Mills and Boon."

That brought Deborah out of her self-pity again and her natural sense of fun re-asserted itself.

"I didn't know you were into bodice-rippers," she exclaimed.

"Not really, Mum," Annette giggled. "Just one or two."

"What did you think of them?"

"Oh, they were all right but I don't think I'm ready for men or boys trying anything on like some of the "Heroes" (she illustrated the inverted commas with her fingers) do."

"I'm relieved."

"So, come on, Mum. What about Mr Hoddinot?"

"Oh, darling! It's much too early. Yes, I like him very much and I'm also attracted to him but I've only really started to get to know him in the last week."

"He's keen on you."

"Yes, I think he is but he's being careful too."

"OK, Mum, but I think you two are going to become an item."

"Cheeky!"

Annette laughed and Deborah was thrilled at the spontaneity and joy of it.

"Would you be OK with it?" Deborah asked.

"Well," said Annette putting on a serious face which was belied by her sparkling eyes. "It's much too early to say. I mean I only met him this afternoon."

"You little minx!"

They both fell giggling into each other's arms again. Soon Deborah pulled back and held Annette at arms length.

"Darling, I want you to be totally happy before I decide anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mum, I do and if I'm not I'll tell you straight."

"Thank you, darling!" Her eyes filled with tears. "That means a lot to me."

"Yeah, me too!"

They clung to each other in happiness and trust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.