Deborah
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Thursday brought Sharon and she arrived with a rush. No-one would have thought that she had gone through a severe emotional experience only forty-eight hours beforehand.

"I've started me research and I've got some results," she announced proudly.

"Go on then."

"Well, Louise knows Annette and likes her. They're not mates or anything but they're both in the same Hockey team. She's little, like her mum, and has the same blue eyes. She's very shy and Louise wonders why her mum always collects her rather than let her go home on the bus like most of the other girls."

"Ah! That ties in because I've discovered more too. Deborah divorced her husband because he was sexually abusing Annette."

"Bastard!"

"Yes! Spot on! The thing is though that Annette is now terrified of men and Deborah has been bending over backwards to shield her from anything that could frighten her. That's why she's so shy."

"Poor little kid! What you going to do about it?"

"Me? What do you expect me to do about it? OK, I've helped bring up two boys but I don't know anything about young girls, particularly when they've been abused."

"Be yourself. You're a gentle, straightforward, caring bloke. And it's all natural. That's one of the reasons I love you. There's other reasons too," she added with a grin.

Richard grinned back. "So what are you saying?"

"Let me ask you something first. After seeing Deborah again yesterday, are you now in love with her?"

"Not exactly but..."

"OK," Sharon sighed resignedly, "but you want to see a lot more of her and, and... So, get to meet Annette and play it natural. Don't be all lovey-dovey with her mum but chat in a friendly way with Annette. But don't push it. If she doesn't want to come forward don't try pushing her. Just act friendly and relaxed. The other thing is that if you're just friendly with Deborah that'll work on her. Keep your hands off her."

"Who? Deborah or Annette?"

"Both, you silly man! Oh God, you're taking the Mickey again, aren't you?"

"Sorry, Sharon, my sweet! I couldn't help it. You ought to have been a child psychologist."

"Humph! Most mum's are."

"Dead right! Anyway, I've arranged to meet her 'by accident' this weekend."

Sharon chuckled. She never giggled. "Bit of the child psychologist yourself, aren't you?"

Richard smiled.

"I don't know about that," he said. "I just wanted to meet her, not push her in anyway and slowly show her that not all men are bastards."

"She'll soon realise you're not or she's a very stupid girl."

Richard pulled her into his arms and gave her a gentle, friendly kiss.

"Thank you, Sharon. You are a great support and a great and loving friend."

Sharon's eyes filled with tears.

"I'd better be getting on with me work," she said and hustled away.

Richard went to his study intending to do some work on behalf of Tuesday's client but could not get over Sharon's behaviour. He had expected her to be down and probably grumpy and silent although, as he thought, silence was not one of her characteristics. Instead she had been chatty, informative and positive. She was being just what he had told her she was: a supportive and loving friend. He realised with a jolt that he reciprocated it. She was more than an employee who willingly put out for him. She made him feel at ease with her and indeed with life. He really did love her even though he was not in love with her. He had to tell her. He tried to plan what he should say but found it impossible. He just had to get it off his chest.

He burst out of his study. He could hear Sharon bumping about upstairs.

"Sharon!" he called. "I'm going to make some coffee. Come and join me."

"OK! Be down in a couple of minutes."

He had the coffee made and poured when she joined him.

"This is a treat," she said as she sat down at the kitchen table. "What do I owe this to?"

"There's something I want to tell you," he managed to say and then dried up.

Sharon waited.

"Go on then," she finally said, a worried look coming into her eyes.

"Well... um... I... um I've just realised how much you mean to me and I had to tell you. It's not that I've fallen in love with you but I realise that I do love you as a dear, dear friend and that there is no way that you are ever not going to be part of my life whichever way things go with Deborah. So there you are. I love you, Sharon Miller."

Sharon gazed at him. Her dark eyes bored into his and she shivered, as if she had just felt someone walking over her grave.

"Richard Hoddinot, you are a good, kind and honest man," she said earnestly. "You have been through an awful trial and have been found not wanting. Now you will be rewarded. I'm really convinced of that, although I can't explain it. You will now once more be happy and deeply loved by your soul-mate, Deborah, for that is what she is, by her daughter, who you will restore to happiness and self-confidence, and by me who, with all my power, will protect the three of you."

She reached across the table and kissed the palm of his hand three times. She closed his fingers into a fist.

"You have in your hand the love of three women. Look after them well."

The seriousness in her eyes faded and was replaced by tears. Richard was round the table in a trice and took her in his arms, holding her tightly to him.

Finally she eased away from him and looked into his eyes.

"And I love you, my darling man, more than you will ever know." She stood on tip-toe and kissed him gently on the lips.

Without a word they both sat down to their coffee again. Both their minds were full.

Five minutes must have passed before Richard asked, "What happened there? You shivered and then got very earnest."

"Yes, I'm not sure but it's happened before and it turned out to be true"

"What brought it on?"

"Again, I'm not sure but both the times it happened before were with Louise who was the only person that loved me so, possibly, it was your love for me that triggered it."

Richard stared at her thoughtfully. "Did it happen when Louise was ill?"

She shook her head. "I think it may only be something for people who love me and not for me myself."

Richard nodded. "I think I can understand that. If Louise had asked you if she was going to die or something you might have been able to tell her but she didn't so you couldn't. Would you say this is a Romany gift?

"I don't know. I've never thought about it. All I do know is that both times it happened it turned out true."

Richard looked into her eyes and Sharon met his gaze without flinching. Finally he relaxed and asked gently, "What stage have you reached with your work?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.