Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard duly rang the theatre and got two decent seats for the following Thursday. His client arrived and was happy to walk the dogs while they discussed business. Richard was pleased to be able to tell him that he reckoned he had someone in mind who would suit him down to the ground but that he would like to look at two or three others and then his client could shortlist them. His client declined to stay the night suggesting that when Richard had compiled the shortlist he might come down and do so then.

Richard was secretly relieved. He would be able to talk to Deborah on the phone without constraint.

He rang her at nine when he judged supper would be over and before she started going to bed. She answered the phone immediately.

"I've got the tickets," he announced without preamble. "Fourth row of the stalls and bang in the middle!"

"Great! When?"

"Thursday."

"Fine! I'll organise Liz."

"It starts at half past seven so I suggest we get there half an hour before so that we can have a drink and order another one for the interval."

"Sounds good!"

"Do you want me to pick you up or travel separately?"

"I'd rather travel with you. Among other things it would be easier afterwards but I'll have to check that Liz can pick up Annette from school. I'll let you know."

"Fair enough! Are you walking tomorrow?"

"Yes, about three."

"Good, I might just happen to run into you at the tree."

"Oh, you might, might you?"

"Yup!"

Little girl voice: "I don't think my mummy would like that."

"Well, don't tell your mummy."

"But I always tell her everything and if you carry me off to your mountain lair she'll be ever so worried."

"Bring her along then I can carry her off too."

"I don't think she'd like that."

"Don't you believe it. She'd love it."

There was a peal of laughter from the other end. "OK, I give in. Hope to see you there."

"You will. Nothing short of a tornado will stop me."

"Flatterer!"

"Unashamedly!"

They chattered on happily and easily. An hour later Deborah said: "We must stop. I'm on again at half past eight which means getting up at half past six."

"I feel for you. I have another hour. Sleep well."

"Thanks, and you!"

"'Bye!"

"'Bye!"

Both, unbeknown to the other, went to bed with their hearts singing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.