Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They got to the pub at about quarter to eight and fought their way through the crowd to the bar. Richard knew many of the people there and they made way for him without him having to ask. They eyed Deborah with interest and she and Richard were both aware of the curiosity about them coming in together.

"Hello, Sally!" Richard greeted the barmaid.

"Hi, Richard! How are you?"

"Fine thanks, my dear! I haven't seen you riding lately."

"No, she's gone lame, torn a tendon right rear."

"That's a shame. How did she do that?"

"Dunno but it's going to be another couple of weeks before I can exercise her properly. At the moment it's just plodding round the paddock on a lead rein. Very dull!"

"I'll bet. For both of you!"

"Dead right! Anyway, what can I get you?"

"A large gin and tonic..."

"Ice and lemon?"

"Please but go easy on the ice."

"OK, and a large whisky and soda with just a little ice?"

"How did you guess?"

Sally grinned then added,

"Not Bell's but Grouse and soda all the way."

"How did you know?"

"Oh, I'm telepathic but then you have been here once or twice."

Richard laughed.

"Sorry, Deborah," he said, turning to her. "It sounds like I'm a regular old dypso."

"Yes! And a regular old flirt too!" Her face was dead pan but her eyes gave her away.

Richard felt himself blushing despite that and was searching for words as Sally arrived back with the first of their drinks.

"Dead right!" she said. "Can't keep his hands to himself either."

"Sally!"

Deborah pealed with laughter.

"Thanks!" she giggled finally. "I'll keep a close lookout."

Richard's embarrassment was relieved by the appearance of the landlord, Jim.

"Hello, Richard! Getting a hard time from Sally?"

"Not half!" replied Richard with a grin. "Thank God for the cavalry! Have you met Deborah Cooper?"

"No, but, as a good landlord I know who she is and where she lives. Good evening, Deborah, and welcome. I'm Jim and I run this place."

"Good evening and thank you, Jim. Is there any way of identifying your secret police?"

"No, all the locals are and they're sussing you and Richard out now."

"I guessed so," she sighed.

Jim grinned. "A small village like this?" he said. "Nothing goes unnoticed. Anyway, you're eating here tonight?"

"Yes, we are," said Richard. "But I reckon it ought to be on the Parish Council."

"Why?"

"Between us we cleaned up all the fly-tippers' rubbish at the old borrow pit this afternoon."

"Did you just? Harry!" he bellowed. "Did you hear that? These two cleared all the fly-tippings from the old borrow pit this afternoon. Parish Council going to stand them dinner?"

"Not a hope!" replied a tall weathered individual who Richard did not know. "No money! All they can expect is a pompous note of thanks and, if they're lucky, a Christmas card."

"Well, there you are, Richard," smiled Jim.

"Ho Hum!" replied Richard with a grin. "Ever hopeful!"

Jim disappeared again.

"We've done our confounding," Richard said to Deborah.

"You have indeed. Brilliant! It doesn't mean that we can be seen again in public though without speculation."

"So?"

"Not a problem!"

Richard's heart filled.

"Bless you, Deborah," he said. He was going to add something but decided he had said enough.

At that moment Harry appeared beside them.

"Did you really do that?" he asked.

Richard nodded. "I met Deborah yesterday afternoon lugging half a car and offered to help her. We decided to make a proper job of it."

Harry turned to Deborah.

"Harry Wilkes!" he said. "We're indebted to you and Richard, Miss Cooper."

"Deborah!"

"Deborah, thank you! We've been trying to get the District Council to shift that rubbish for months but all they offer is promises. Because we're not in the public eye, and it would cost them, nothing of course happens. We have to use them because we don't have the money to sort out that sort of thing. I wish we could stand you both a meal this evening but it's just not on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.